Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? (50416 Views)

We Thank GOD For Nairaland. Testimonies; How Has NL Touched Your Life? / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by gassbee: 9:56am On Jun 06, 2021
What happens to his numerous and vast properties around the church area
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Kobojunkie: 9:56am On Jun 06, 2021
Davidzy23:
I simply loved his teachings.. What an humble man he was
Teachings where mostly doctrines and traditions of men. that which Jesus Christ warned were antichrist in origin. undecided
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Bright2(m): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2021
I was shocked by his demise , all my devices uses his pictures as screen saver and non has got missing or stolen . If a gentile behaves like a Christian , automatically he becomes a Christian.

This man acts as a true christian and I believed he is !

He impacted many souls positively,

May his soul rest in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by PUKKA25: 9:57am On Jun 06, 2021
That last pics looks like Hanks Anuku
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Kolena: 9:57am On Jun 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Well I won't really say much because the whole Nairaland community can bear me witnesses that all my prophesies are 100% accurate. I've know prophet Joshua since my secondary School days and I along with everyone on this forum can attest to the fact that I'm a much greater prophet than he was.

This I have seen.
Not a cool comment. You guys trying to be savage shouldn't joke with death related issues.

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by coscj(m): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2021
I used to perform poorly in Sec school those days, failed Waec and wrote jamb 3times. However, when I finally gained admission I followed his teachings, prayed with the morning water and worked on my self. Today, I became the very first person to attain a First class result since the inception of my department. A jinx of 3 decades was broken completely.

RIP my SeniorMan. We will continue to spread love

6 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Kobojunkie: 9:58am On Jun 06, 2021
Okortor:
TB JOSHUA'S ministry taught me to be humble and charity. His giving to the poor is top notch.
I pray he makes heaven.
He taught you? But God said that He alone is Teacher over all those who belong to Him. So if God is not your only Teacher, are you sure you belong to God at all? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by okoloto: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2021
May God grant him eternal rest. He touched lives.
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by coscj(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2021
gassbee:
What happens to his numerous and vast properties around the church area

Wait and see
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Kobojunkie: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2021
Topmaike007:
I just like this man to the point that I detest people that speak ill about him....

His teaching made me another person.. His contribution to Nigeria economy is seconded to none...
We will all meet oneday in Valhalla, you fought well as a warrior.
Rest well at the feet of Oldin sir.
Valar Morgulis
His teaching made you and not God's teaching? Do you realize the implications of what you claim there? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by SchoolGate: 10:01am On Jun 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Well I won't really say much because the whole Nairaland community can bear me witnesses that all my prophesies are 100% accurate. I've know prophet Joshua since my secondary School days and I along with everyone on this forum can attest to the fact that I'm a much greater prophet than he was.

This I have seen.
Abeg no make me laugh

Do you think NCDC should include his name in covid19 death list?
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Casper21: 10:01am On Jun 06, 2021
sunshineV:
if tb joshua has in any way made life hard for nigerians, may his soul never rest in peace. may his soul scream for help and never receive

Wow!! Must you really show your stupidity here?

2 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Kobojunkie: 10:01am On Jun 06, 2021
DonCortino:
one of his miracles scared d shit outta me
Which one? undecided
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Abimbolafavour(f): 10:02am On Jun 06, 2021
Martinez39s:
His legacy of failed prophecies and sham miracles will never be forgotten.
something is really wrong with you
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by techWriter1: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2021
May his spirit rest in peaceful his humanitarian assistance was second to nobody among preachers in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by waphany07c(m): 10:03am On Jun 06, 2021
As far as I know, and also intolerant to being criticised, T.B Joshua is a good man, generous, n lived an exemplary life.

Personally speaking, I'll miss Him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Casper21: 10:03am On Jun 06, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
Only with fake prophecies. Nothing more.
RIP to the Yahoo Yahoo Pastor.

This should serve as a lesson to all you sheep that be worshipping your pastors like God.
No human is more special than others, nothing like man of God. All na scam, no one can see any future more than you can.

God listen to these SCAMMERS just like he will listen to you.
You don't need an Alfa or Pastor to pray to God.

How shallow and naive you are. It's obvious you don't know God scriptures and it's also obvious you're an empty brain

3 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by okwuruokalisia(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2021
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
I will surely miss you Papa
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by IMASTEX: 10:05am On Jun 06, 2021
UncleKoboko:

-His sense of humility and humbleness.

-His love for humanity
And the bolded is the only thing that matters in life, which Christ symbolises.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Casper21: 10:05am On Jun 06, 2021
doublecross:
God was tired of his deceit and fake prophecies. Many more fake men of God should turn a new leaf today before the wrath of God falls on them.

God said never to speak ill of your fellow man nor judging him for his ways for you'll be judged the same
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by waphany07c(m): 10:05am On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
He taught you? But God said that He alone is Teacher over all those who belong to Him. So if God is not your only Teacher, are you sure you belong to God at all? undecided

I'm amazed at how U misinterpret statements.

Please, read again, and again, and again before commenting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Ten06(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2021
God used Prophet TB Joshua to touched and changed my life.

I grew up to discovered that I used to always have sex in the dream, it was so frequent that I finally lost total erection physically.
And it also happened that no matter how I tried, I always lost my job at around every of my birthdays. As a result I became frustrated.

It was my uncle who advised me to go and see TB Joshua. At first I was reluctant because then, there was this rumor that he is a fake prophet.

The time I went there he has not started using the wise men. I met the workers and they booked me for prayer line.

The three days I spent there he fed us for free and also conducted deliverance on me.
After then he took us to the mountain where he does his private prayers and prayed for us.

Immediately I returned I was called for a job I didn't apply for and I worked with that organization for five years before I secured a federal government job, which I'm currently working.

Presently, I'm married with children and financially stable.

One thing you can't take away from this great man of God is his humility.

EMMANUEL!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by IPIGSRMUMUS: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2021
[[s]quote author=Casper21 post=102429456]

How shallow and naive you are. It's obvious you don't know God scriptures and it's also obvious you're an empty brain[/quote][/s]

I beg get lost with your useless trash scripture. Scripture ko, Hollywood screenplay ni.
Your mumuness na follow come
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Angrygoat: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2021
How is it possible for you to be called for a job you never applied for??shouldn't that tell u that u have been initiated a long time ago.spirits disguised as humans called you for a job. Nawa o. Ogun owo
Ten06:
God used Prophet TB Joshua to touched and changed my life.

I grew up to discovered that I used to always have sex in the dream, it was so frequent that I finally lost total erection physically.
And it also happened that no matter how I tried, I always lost my job at around every of my birthdays, as a result I became frustrated.

It was my uncle who advised me to go and see TB Joshua. At first I was reluctant because then, there was this rumor that he is a fake prophet.

The time I went there he has not started using the wise men. I met the workers and they booked me for prayer line.

The three days I spent there he fed us for free, and after the deliverance he conducted on me. He also took us to the mountain where he does his private prayers and prayed for us there.

Immediately I returned I was called for a job I didn't apply for and I worked with that organization for five years before I secured a federal government job, which I'm currently working.

Presently, I'm married with children and financially stable

EMMANUEL!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Kobojunkie: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2021
waphany07c:

I'm amazed at how U misinterpret statements.
Please, read again, and again, and again before commenting.
There is no misinterpreting what you said. So long as you said a man taught you, it still against that which Jesus Christ commanded. According to God, He alone is Teacher to those who belong to Him - Jeremiah 31 vs 34. Jesus Christ reaffirmed this by warning that none of His followers sit as teachers to anyone who belongs in His flock, declaring that there is only one Teacher and He alone is it - Matthew 23 vs 6-10 undecided
So when you declare that you were taught by a man, there is no only conclusion left, is there? undecided
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by doublecross(m): 10:11am On Jun 06, 2021
Casper21:

God said never to speak ill of your fellow man nor judging him for his ways for you'll be judged the same
I didn't even judge the man. Besides.. the scripture that says thou shall not judge is what they use in getting away with so many atrocities. The bible says many fake men of God shall perform signs and wonders in my name. It also stated that by their fruits you shall know them . The bible tells us to be wise as the serpent. My dear brother, fake prophecies is the fruit of a fake prophet. God can not lie or deceive. There is a reason why you have a highly sophisticated brain.... Don't suspend it to look stvpid
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by DonCortino: 10:12am On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Which one? undecided

he healed one crippled man on the road side with polio deformity and the man started walking.
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Martinez39s(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2021
Abimbolafavour:
something is really wrong with you
Shut up, bitçh.
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by waphany07c(m): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2021
Sir, if U read the first two Bible passages attached, it'll assist U to view things from My perspective.

There are teachers in the kingdom of God.

Happy Sunday, remain blessed.

Kobojunkie:
There is no misinterpreting what you said. So long as you said a man taught you, it still against that which Jesus Christ commanded. According to God, He alone is Teacher to those who belong to Him - Jeremiah 31 vs 34. Jesus Christ reaffirmed this by warning that none of His followers sit as teachers to anyone who belongs in His flock, declaring that there is only one Teacher and He alone is it - Matthew 23 vs 6-10 undecided
So when you declare that you were taught by a man, there is no only conclusion left, is there? undecided

1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by peter8535: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Sapaboss:
Rip sir, your generosity will never fade!
Pls, someone shud assist me with 3k..
I'm extremely broke!
begi begi..i reject begi begi 4 my life..
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by sunshineV(f): 10:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Casper21:

Wow!! Must you really show your stupidity here?
cry more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church / Funny Church Banners That Will Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.