Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? (50397 Views)

We Thank GOD For Nairaland. Testimonies; How Has NL Touched Your Life? / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Juoflife1(f): 10:24am On Jun 06, 2021
I used to watch some deliverance sessions. Very hilarious.
RIP to him
My condolence to his followers.
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by peter8535: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2021
Sapaboss:

No use persin condition dey insult or make mockery of him, if u can't assist somebody, u can read it nd pass!
If i tell u the work I've done jst dis pass week, u'll understand dat I'm not a begi begi!
But it's ok, na soo life be!
I'll take it nd walk away!
Na help i need
cry cry..oluwa is in involve in ur matter...e go better vary soon
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by MzBertty(f): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2021
My mom was a big fan....we always watched Emmanuel tv and I was inspired to show kindness and love

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by candidbabe(f): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2021
Tb Joshua taught me humility. never to over look the poor when I am in the position to help them.
He taught me how to ignore haters and psychophants
He lived the practical example of love which Christ teaches.
He taught me how to have faith in God and faith in faith

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Kobojunkie: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2021
DonCortino:

he healed one crippled man on the road side with polio deformity and the man started walking.
Ok. undecided
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by donteddy(m): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2021
Sapaboss:
Rip sir, your generosity will never fade!
Pls, someone shud assist me with 3k..
I'm extremely broke!

Chairman go and look for site work and get paid. No body is responsible for your predicament. Online begging is not sustainable
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by cletz991(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2021
undecided why are you this bitter? your
soul reeks sadness and depression
sunshineV:
if tb joshua has in any way made life hard for nigerians, may his soul never rest in peace. may his soul scream for help and never receive
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by sunshineV(f): 10:42am On Jun 06, 2021
cletz991:
undecided why are you this bitter? your soul reeks sadness and depression
cry harder
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by lastchild: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2021
Professorcplus:
It still look like a dream to ear about his death....

Even though I know there are many controversial issues surrounding his ministry, but one thing... Each time I watched his Emmanuel TV, it makes me feel good, I just smile and feel lively even deep down within me I know the real truth.
-His humanitians work, philanthropy work, service to God. Oh gosh, he put smile in me just as he did to millions of people across the globe.

Either rich, poor, old, young, black, white Las law everyone will taste death so live life and impact, don't just exist.

RIP
what is the real truth you know deep down you?
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2021
I MAY NOT LIKE JOSHUA'S METHODS,BUT HE HAS LED BY EXAMPLE GIVING SELFLESSLY LIKE CHRIST COMMENDED,UNLIKE OTHER MONEY BAG PREACHERS THAT CLAIM TO BE GENUINE JUST THEIR ENRICHING THEMSELVES AND BUYING JETS TO INTIDATE CONGREGATION MEMBERS NOT TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST EXCESSES. angryGOD BLESS TB JOSHUA AND HE TRANSIT TO GREAT BEYOND. sad

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2021
I MAY NOT LIKE JOSHUA'S METHODS,BUT HE HAS LED BY EXAMPLE GIVING SELFLESSLY LIKE CHRIST COMMENDED,UNLIKE OTHER MONEY BAG PREACHERS THAT CLAIM TO BE GENUINE,BUT JUST THEIR ENRICHING THEMSELVES AND BUYING LATEST LUXURY AND JETS TO INTIDATE CONGREGATION MEMBERS NOT TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST EXCESSES. THAT EXTRAVAGENT SELFISH LIFESTYLES NIGERIA PREACHERS ARE LIVING OFF MEMBERS,YOU CAN'T TRY IT IN KENYA AND GO SCOT FREEangryGOD BLESS TB JOSHUA AND HE TRANSIT TO GREAT BEYOND. sad
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2021
I think he's a false prophet...
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by TundRash(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2021
TB Joshua's philanthropy benefitted a lot of persons and families around me.
There were times he sponsored the reroofing of many houses blown away by wind. He also donated food items and money to hundreds, if not thousands of poor people around the country.
Look around in SouthWest Nigeria. You should see hundreds of Hilux vehicles he donated to various police posts all around.

He was a great man in his own way.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by calcal: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2021
Good people don't last. RIP
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Lacash: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2021
Orubebe01:
It is no longer need that the popular prophet has gone to be with the Lord. Hi earthly ministry touched many lives both young and old.
I never had the opportunity of seeing him face to face but his ministry touched me positively especially in the area of humility. He taught me to be humble no matter whatever I think I have.
His ministry also taught me to me to help those in need too.

Feel free to tell us what you learnt from this great prophet.
He taught me to be a cheerful giver irrespective of my financial status. He would be greatly missed embarassed
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by reececlark(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2021
Oh death where is thy sting! He was such a humble and generous man
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by knowhowk: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2021
I worked with him.as an Evangelist for 5 Years ,He Sents me to Ghana alongside other Evangelist .He told me i should live my life as if today is my last .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by November24(f): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2021
True believers know TB Joshua is not a follower of the true Christ.

I pray he repented

2 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by November24(f): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2021
knowhowk:
I worked with him.as an Evangelist for 5 Years ,He Sents me to Ghana alongside other Evangelist .He told me i should live my life as if today is my last .

Why did u leave him?
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2021
If person fit just help me with 2k today,maybe I won't take my life today 0798070016 access bank Abiodun Agbaje
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2021
I don't know him , I heard he's good man...
A philanthropist..

But during covid_19 lock down he said he's going to the mountain to pray and destroy Chinese virus.... that by March 27 , 2020 he will put an end to Corona virus/covid will become history.

We're in the sixth month of 2021 yet covid_19 no wan go grin grin.

Heartfelt condolences to his families cry.
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by bukatyne(f): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2021
On a corporate level, they are one of the most courteous and gracious customers (especially religious) we have worked with.

God console his family and the Church as a whole.

2 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Bayonet40: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2021
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Bayonet40: 11:08am On Jun 06, 2021
[s]
Angrygoat:
It never did,my aunts driver died few days in 2014 when he drank tb Joshua's water,in 2014 my grandma who had spiritual attack from the enemy was taken to tb Joshua,he waved pass her and said there's nothing he can do. All those miracles u saw were all staged. Like real staged. Plus my so called uncles wife has become a brainwashed that she goes to church comes back by 8am and from thr its tb Joshua till Christmas comes.emmanuel TV won't allow boys rest. He may have died of health complications,however if tb Joshua was located abroad he no go die till let's say 90. Tho what I found odd was he gives them cash why always scatter the money,u go hear 218k,106k,112k. Why not round figure. Why always s after the money. I watched his program now and then but I never believed them..too staged and I used them dey catch cruise,same way apostle suleiman dey fake him own too. We are too gullible trapped here in nigeria.
I rem one video I watched of a woman who died and came back,and said God sent her to warn prophet tb Joshua,oyedepo and the rest . E do tay like 2 to 3 years back.like all those east african pastors them

[/s] trash
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Adakintroy: 11:09am On Jun 06, 2021
Martinez39s:
His legacy of failed prophecies and sham miracles will never be forgotten.

It's not tb. Joshua now it's you.

Those who will remember him for good will those who will believe him evil will.

Do your own and worry about what you will be remembered for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Charisma01: 11:12am On Jun 06, 2021
Orubebe01:
It is no longer need that the popular prophet has gone to be with the Lord. Hi earthly ministry touched many lives both young and old.
I never had the opportunity of seeing him face to face but his ministry touched me positively especially in the area of humility. He taught me to be humble no matter whatever I think I have.
His ministry also taught me to me to help those in need too.

Feel free to tell us what you learnt from this great prophet.

Wolve in sheep's clothing, that's what this man was. He destroyed the lives of 2 people related to me. Good riddance to bad rubbish. I never believed this man for one day.
I saw right through his fake miracles

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Martinez39s(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2021
Adakintroy:
It's not tb. Joshua now it's you.

Those who will remember him for good will those who will believe him evil will.

Do your own and worry about what you will be remembered for.
All you wrote doesn't change the fact that T. B. Joshua left a legacy of failed prophecies and sham miracles.
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by eltaforce: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2021
He is so many things to so many people.... To me I will never forget His passion for God and compassion. He was there for me at some of the most critical and challenging times of my life. Fare thee well Sir.

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Orubebe01: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2021
Charisma01:

Wolve in sheep's clothing, that's what this man was. He destroyed the lives of 2 people related to me. Good riddance to bad rubbish. I never believed this man for one day.
I saw right through his fake miracles
How
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Rexraph18(m): 11:23am On Jun 06, 2021
From just one visit to his church, I learnt that I needed to forgive those who wronged me not for anything but my sanity and right standing with God.
While in church same day, I had to text some people who had offended me and forgave them.
Was one of the greatest relief I have ever felt as a young man.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Hawkler: 11:26am On Jun 06, 2021
He put humanity first, but so pathetic that most good people don't live longer.
Only God can solve the mystery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church / Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.