Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? (50411 Views)

We Thank GOD For Nairaland. Testimonies; How Has NL Touched Your Life? / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by chikason22(m): 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Well I won't really say much because the whole Nairaland community can bear me witnesses that all my prophesies are 100% accurate. I've know prophet Joshua since my secondary School days and I along with everyone on this forum can attest to the fact that I'm a much greater prophet than he was.

This I have seen.
When will Nigeria divide like a pizza??
Tell us what you saw?
Or you chop beating like this.

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Charisma01: 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Orubebe01:

How

It's a very terrible experience, to narrate it here get as be sef. But the consequence of the man's action im still suffering till today
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Vireani79: 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
ODJ124:
cry cry cry I really feel pained and saddened by his death... I almost became depressed..
His love, kindness and Generosity towards mankind will never be forgotten.. A philanthropist
Indeed... Heavily criticised by jealous pastors..

RIP sir..u forever remain in out heart...

Thread seen..

U were sad not depressed
U guys should stop using the word depression anyhow
It's a mental health issue

While being sad is a feeling
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by osascybog(m): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
doggedfighter:

He didn't touch my life in anyway because I'm irreligious.

His simplicity and quiet nature is amazing and I really love that about him.

Sometimes his media crew concocts videos alot grin

But I like the fact that he understands corporate social responsibility.

He takes from the people and gives back too

as a philanthropist unlike the other big G.O

thieves that keep acquiring and building empires for themselves and their children.

You nailed it

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by beaversticks(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
The whole of akoko was owing Nepa millions and thru disconnected the light..

He cleared all the bills....

Bleep all these greedy pastors.. don't care if they cal you...
Joshua gave back... If not more.. he turned life around...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by FirstbornWds: 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
sunshineV:
if tb joshua has in any way made life hard for nigerians, may his soul never rest in peace. may his soul scream for help and never receive

What if he had made it any easier?
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by sunshineV(f): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
FirstbornWds:

What if he had made it any easier?
only then...
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by ODJ124(m): 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Vireani79:

U were sad not depressed
U guys should stop using the word depression anyhow
It's a mental health issue

While being sad is a feeling

Am more than sad bro
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by engrben25: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
Emmanuel God is with us Let love lead this alone can bring unity to humanity RIP to the dead you made us to know that giving is a way of life May God grant you eternal rest

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Karozy: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Well I won't really say much because the whole Nairaland community can bear me witnesses that all my prophesies are 100% accurate. I've know prophet Joshua since my secondary School days and I along with everyone on this forum can attest to the fact that I'm a much greater prophet than he was.

This I have seen.

Animal

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by myami: 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
bukatyne:
On a corporate level, they are one of the most courteous and gracious customers (especially religious) we have worked with.

God console his family and the Church as a whole.
what church do you attend ma
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by myami: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Charisma01:

Wolve in sheep's clothing, that's what this man was. He destroyed the lives of 2 people related to me. Good riddance to bad rubbish. I never believed this man for one day.
I saw right through his fake miracles
what really happened, what did he do
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by gfelo(m): 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
good men never last
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by benjanny(m): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
I have never been a fan of all the top pastors and prophets in Nigeria but Temitope Balogun Joshua philantropism is beyond human comprehension.

Rest In Peace

His death is a big lost to Christendom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mix feelings today, but all glory be to God Almighty for a life well spent to the glory of God.
I was a young boy then in Bariga Lagos in the 90s with all opportunities to be wayward and possibly loose my life and be visionless, by God's plan I found my way to the Synagogue church, I saw life for what really it is. Through the power and word of God through Prophet TB JOSHUA, I gave my life to Christ and His words, love and fear have been my guide since then.
I am a product of the grace nd power of God in the life of the Man of God.
He taught and showed me ways to be humble, loving. His sermons are divinely inspired, piercing the heart and convicting sinners. He never looked a prepared speech to preach, he wasn't just a man, mighty Grace of God was upon him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Kobojunkie: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
eagleonearth:
With that verse back in its original context, what part of it tells you that it refers to the people of Israel during the time of Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Kobojunkie: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
dleaf:
His Teaching says : Our Love for Christ should be the Basis for our Love for one Another .RIP .T.B.J.

Well Staphylococcus aureus symptoms cure . WhatsApp 0.8.1.0.0.4.5.9.3.two .one .I once Experienced it .
Our love for Christ should be on the basis of our love for one another? But that is not what Jesus Christ taught us. undecided
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by daddytime(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

Sometimes keep jokes aside.
And grow up!!

Your brain dey pain you, dingbat.
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Johnnyessence(m): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
He has touched my life in his humbleness in the ministry. Also he has touched my life in his Charity works to the less privileged. He has touched my life in givings and prophesies too. I will miss him dearly. May his soul rest in perfect peace in the bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Pimine: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Aswearugaaad

I'm saddened by this news.

Look, regardless of what you feel personally about this great man, the truth is that his life, as a neutral observer, is the closest to that of our Lord Jesus Christ esp when you compare it with the other MOGs in this generation.

I hope he has gone to be with the Lord. Rest on Sir.

2 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Pimine: 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Our love for Christ should be on the basis of our love for one another? But that is not what Jesus Christ taught us. undecided
Aswearugaaad

Oga go and sleep. Something just dey worry you since morning. Read his post again and stop misquoting people. Gerrarahia.

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Oga go and sleep. Something just dey worry you since morning. Read his post again and stop misquoting people. Gerrarahia.
my bad! But still you are wrong in having a man teach you about God is what the main problem is - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 -34. And this according to Jesus Christ as well.. Matthew 22 va 7 -10. undecided
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Teepha1: 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
You will forever be remembered. Let love lead I will never forget your words. Rest on sir

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by King44(m): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
Love him despite all the slanders and criticism. He has done more for humanity than those criticizing him and their generation combined.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
doggedfighter:

[s]He didn't touch my life in anyway because I'm irreligious.

His simplicity and quiet nature is amazing and I really love that about him.

Sometimes his media crew concocts videos alot grin

But I like the fact that he understands corporate social responsibility.

He takes from the people and gives back too

as a philanthropist unlike the other big G.O

thieves that keep acquiring and building empires for themselves and their children.[/s]

This should be about the most "impact" that you have had in your entire life on earth. 108 clowns liked your insane comment. Clap for yourself. You have made it big in life now.
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
indoorlove:
I was still awake yesterday watching one of his videos. Only to read of his death this morning on Nairaland. Prophet T.B Joshua touched me in many ways mostly importantly his philanthropic jesture. I'm a Muslim but I have never seen someone who expressed love to all irrespective of religion. May God grant him eternal rest.

You spoke the truth even though I am an Islam hater but not a Muslim hater but you spoke the truth.

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
[s]These teachings were typically of the doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned us against[/s]. undecided

You know nothing of what Jesus warned us of. Can you just quit parading like you know anything about Jesus
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by errigdee: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
He is a LEGEND

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Seventywin: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
you touched lives by giving , may your gentle soul rest in the lord.
my sympathies to his wife , family and the body of christ.
Your good works will remembered always

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by stanley000: 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kokaine:
Hmmm...

Ima try say nothing. The DA might play it in court.
grin like 50 cent said, nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church / 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.