Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,358 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! (47935 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
omojeesu:

Those on the way to hell won't listen to counsel.

Do you now acknowledge the truth of Catholicism?

Why is the rendering in your heritical NWT different from the Masoretic and Catholic version?

*God is your throne forever* and ever;
The scepter of your kingdom is a scepter of uprightness

Archangel Michael has God as His throne abi?

Why don't you bow your knees to Jesus in repentance. He is still waiting for you.

Bros, this LYING no fit you Sam Sam grin

You tell someone, "God is your Strength" meaning 'our strength is from God'.

"God is your throne meaning "Your throne given of God" (Your throne is from God, Revelation 3:21 & Luke 1:31-33, your Bible says Yes !!.
God Almighty did NOT die on earth,
mumu people everywhere.

grin grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

[s]So among the heavy lies outlined the only one you focus on is just small issues that the writer wrote about women and husband relationships to show you you don't care about their scriptural lies
Jesus specifically warned us that those who lie their true father is the devil saying you know when amagedom will happen shows that you disrespect God who kept it secret[/s]

Abeg park well jare.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 12:15am On Jul 14, 2021
maximunimpact:

Answer this first
According to Jesus Christ@ Matthew 24:14,34, "this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all Nations,then the end will come".

Which Generation will see "the end come "?
Is it the Generation who saw Jesus & heard him preach?

Is "this Generation" who saw Jesus Christ not passed away "until all these things in Verses 3 to 35 have happened"?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 12:33am On Jul 14, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
I was shocked when I saw it in their Bible that their almighty god is the throne of angel Michael that means Michael used his yansh (azz) to sit on their god see what twisting Bible can bring

You will just be typing GIBBERISH as if you lack comprehension

What is the meaning of "God is your Strength"?
Isaiah 28:5,6 God Almighty will be a glorious Crown....." God will be a spirit of justice to him who sits in judgement"

Therefore, "God is your throne" meaning "Your throne is from God" is a simple stuff to understand.

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 12:37am On Jul 14, 2021
true2god:
Thank you for this exposee. It is only the wise that will see lies and deceit and avoid such.
According to Rutherfo DECEIVING himself.
For your mind, the sect of Pharisees were believers in Jesus Christ?

Shebi Matthew5:20 & 1 Corinthians 1:10-14 no dey your Bible?
grin grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 12:47am On Jul 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

He is one of your brethren though you can't be certain of the sect he belongs to whether it's those who condemned earrings, makeups and trousers for women or those who condemned jewelries completely or those who say alcohoic beverages is sin, or those who say you must where white garment to worship your God even within white garment people some can wear shoes some no dey wear at all. But you're all worshipers of the same TRINITY!

I pray your brother in da lord agree with you to stop insulting sha! cheesy

false jw mad max

you know very well that i am a non denominational christian
and not belonging to a sect as you do
but of course you false jw's can never stop lying, just like your
daddy the devil:

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Janosky: 1:21am On Jul 14, 2021
true2god:
’Eating and drinking’ in the Bible has no different meaning from ’Eating and drinking’ outside the Bible. I told you that over 99% of people that eat and drink, drink water while the rest might take other beverages with their food (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). Making a blanket claim that wherever ’Eating and drinking’ appears mean eating and drinking alcoholic beverages stems from ignorance, stupidity, or poor comprehension and analytical skill which is a prerequisite for being a good False Witness (Jehovah’s witness)

For a thing to be popular doesn’t make it right. The Bible in countless occasions condemned the taking of alcohol. That your organization approves the taking of beer, hard liquor and other hard liquid substance doesn’t make it right. Your organisation had make many things lawful in the past which, when their light becomes darker, makes it unlawful now. It seems you are grossly ignorant of how your organization operates.

Proverbs 23:20f: "Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Isaiah 5:11f: "Woe to those who rise early in the morning to run after their drinks, who stay up late at night till they are inflamed with wine.

Genesis 9:20-26 – Noah became drunk; the result was immorality and family trouble.

Genesis 19:30-38 – Lot was so drunk he did not know what he was doing; this led to immorality.

[b]It is even ironic that, while the Bible never condemned birthday in any place, watchtower condemned it because of bad occurrences during two occasions birthday was mentioned in the Bible. [/b]You must be unstable and inconsistent to be a loyal JW.

[s]Keep worshipping the 8-men at Brooklyn, NY (US) who are in-charge of how you think and behave. [/s]

For instance, your Father tells you that criminals practice extravagant,orgiastic lifestyle.
Does your Father want you to follow that lifestyle?
Romans 15:4 "Everything written in your Bible is for your instructions"
As your Father would tell you about criminals and extravagant lifestyle, so God has done about pagans & birthdays.
Forbidden by JEHOVAH'S Servants and Jesus Christ. !

Jesus no know say King Herod do birthdays, why Jesus Christ no do am?
Are you a slave of Jesus Christ or you are a slave of King Herod?

According to true2...
Proverbs 23:20f: "Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Bros, when you wear goggles, do you see eating & drinking @ Proverbs 23:20?
grin grin

Genesis 9:20-26 – Noah became drunk; the result was immorality and family trouble.

Genesis 19:30-38 – Lot was so drunk he did not know what he was doing; this led to immorality.

[b]Bros, wey dey quote Genesis 9:20-26 – Noah became drunk" & Genesis 19:30-38 – Lot was so drunk , does Lot and Noah eat food?

According to your quote of Genesis 9:20-26 & Genesis 19:30-38 & Romans 13:13, old and new Testament,is eating and drinking alcohol widespread and popular?

No be you talk say JWs Bar Owners warned their customers to desist from drunkenness?
Is your memory so short?

[b]Making a blanket claim that wherever ’Eating and drinking’ appears mean eating and drinking alcoholic beverages stems from ignorance, stupidity, or poor comprehension and analytical skill...
The Bros wey give us quote of Genesis 9:20 & 19:30 and Proverbs 23:20 proven his analytical skills & comprehension skills are very poor
grin grin grin grin grin.

[/b]
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 1:29am On Jul 14, 2021
false jw mad max

it would have taken him and six combatant soldiers to stop you
from killing him, laugh
you are not only puffed up but a delusional fool as well:

proverbs 10:8 The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall

only satans mob call the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit: dogheads

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 2:18am On Jul 14, 2021
the Church is not a building but a called out people

the Church in God's word is called:

the Church of God
the Church of Jesus Christ
the body of Christ, and many more names and titles than that

but no where in God's word is God's Church called:

the church of jehovah's witnesses/or the assembly of jehovahs witnesses
or the church of the mormons/or the church of the latter day saints etc.

these are sects that are imposters

1Co 1:2  Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:31am On Jul 14, 2021
That was why you were barred yesterday!

There is nothing strange if you call me "false" because to me you're also false so i understood that but calling someone "MAD" is against the rules on Nairaland.
I'll not report you now but when next you repeat it i'll report you again.
So Mr John let's continue chatting like mature minds not touts, once again you're welcome! smiley

johnw47:

false jw mad max
you know very well that i am a non denominational christian
and not belonging to a sect as you do
but of course you false jw's can never stop lying, just like your
daddy the devil:
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:36am On Jul 14, 2021
Please stop that it's against the rules on Nairaland!

johnw47:

false jw mad max
it would have taken him and six combatant soldiers to stop you from killing him, laugh you are not only puffed up but a delusional fool as well: proverbs 10:8 The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall
only satans mob call the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit: dogheads

According to the post you pasted can you just point to where i insulted, abused or cursed the guy? Note that it's you who always tag me with "MAD" that's now coming to say someone is abusing others. But that's just by the way now point out exactly what i said that's bad! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:40am On Jul 14, 2021
This is really commendable!

Please can you continue like this by pointing out exactly what you want people to know?

You appear more civilized with this post Mr John please continue in this manner!

johnw47:
the Church is not a building but a called out people
the Church of God
1Co 1:2  Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 7:15am On Jul 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That was why you were barred yesterday!

There is nothing strange if you call me "false" because to me you're also false so i understood that but calling someone "MAD" is against the rules on Nairaland.
I'll not report you now but when next you repeat it i'll report you again.
So Mr John let's continue chatting like mature minds not touts, once again you're welcome! smiley

cannot stop lying and delusional false jw mad max

truly i was not barred yesterday that i'm aware off
i posted today
i posted yesterday, and
i posted the day before

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 7:28am On Jul 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Please stop that it's against the rules on Nairaland!

According to the post you pasted can you just point to where i insulted, abused or cursed the guy? Note that it's you who always tag me with "MAD" that's now coming to say someone is abusing others. But that's just by the way now point out exactly what i said that's bad! smiley

cannot stop lying and delusiona false jw mad max

oh duh false jw, i never said in my post that: "u insulted, a guy" oh very confused one

i did show however that you are delusional in saying that it would take six combatant soldiers to stop u killing some guy. go back and look at my post, oh so very unstable false jw, i also showed where you called the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit: "dogheads"

u so confused and cannot stop lying of course, you brain certainly is a sieve

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:28am On Jul 14, 2021
Let's try to be civil when dealing with others on forums like this.
Below are the rules each one of us agreed to keep as a Nairalander.
So i'm pasting the rules perhaps some of us have forgotten! undecided

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 7:33am On Jul 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Please can you continue like this by pointing out exactly what you want people to know?

You appear more civilized with this post Mr John please continue in this manner!

yes i'm happy to point it out again

johnw47: the Church is not a building but a called out people

the Church of God

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:36am On Jul 14, 2021
You know how much i like chatting with people so please don't go against the rules Sir.
Once you're welcome Mr John! smiley

johnw47:

yes i'm happy to point it out again
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 7:45am On Jul 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You know how much i like chatting with people so please don't go against the rules Sir.
Once you're welcome Mr John! smiley

puffed up self righteous mad max, laugh
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:49am On Jul 14, 2021
It's like you're not getting the gist.
The bolded is why your post were hidden so stop it!

johnw47:

puffed up self righteous mad max, laugh
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2021
false jw mad max

if posts were deleted and users barred for using words like "mad"
then there would be hardly any posts published, and there would be
hardly and users posting

ha ha, some military intelligence officer

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:59am On Jul 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Let's try to be civil when dealing with others on forums like this.
Below are the rules each one of us agreed to keep as a Nairalander.
So i'm pasting the rules perhaps some of us have forgotten! undecided

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The Organization is not what brought you and i together now but Nairaland! smiley
So it's those within the Organization that knows what we believe and the application thereof. The reason why i'm reminding you of the terms and conditions of this forum is because i love discussing with people who are open minded and since we claim Christians our attitude should be exemplary to all other peoples {Matthew 5:13} not the other way round! undecided
This is Nairaland and what brought you and i together here is openness though you're hiding your own religion but despite that i love to chat with you. So it's the rules on Nairaland that will guide us not the rules of your church or that of my own Organization since you never subscribed to my beliefs neither did i have anything to do with yours. But we both agreed on the terms and conditions of this forum! smiley
Can you give me a single JW you know who is open-minded as is ready to accept any alternative view contrary to the watchtower's narrative? Having an open-mind is the ability not to be dogmatic.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2021
Janosky:
According to Rutherfo DECEIVING himself. For your mind, the sect of Pharisees were believers in Jesus Christ? Shebi Matthew 5:20 & 1 Corinthians 1:10-14 no dey your Bible? grin grin
Learn how to organized your thought very well. I can barely understand your coded message here.

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2021
God bless you for this comment!

This is exactly what made me one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!
All JWs are open minded!
If you're not open minded you can't remain in our gathering with joy, you will surely leave the Organization or engaging in perfunctory form of worship.

Please let's see how open minded you are.
What is the purpose of worship? smiley

true2god:

Can you give me a single JW you know who is open-minded as is ready to accept any alternative view contrary to the watchtower's narrative? Having an open-mind is the ability not to be dogmatic.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by omojeesu(m): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2021
You crossed out the word of God

These passages are critical for your salvation and you crossed them out?

Instead you veered into theological nonsense of mere men and "rubbished" the word of God. Not a surprise

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

This is your problem and except you repent hell awaits you then the lake of fire. Except you repent you will die in your sins.

Hebrews
1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

The Son of God is the Living Word of God. He is not an angel. He is not one of the angels. As long as God has been so is His Word. His Word preceded creation. He created the world by His Word. The Word of God is God Himself. God is His Word.

You don't understand the meaning of salvation. You don't know what damage sin has done to you. You don't know how to enter the Kingdom of God you talk about. Yet you still a sinner examining the mysterious nature of God foolishly priding yourself as expert on the subject.

Even if you have all the so-called theological knowledge you are eternally in trouble if you refuse to acknowledge Jesus as Lord of your life and your Saviour.

John
8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

John
10:30 I and my Father are one.
10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

Tell me:

Are you a child of God?
Are you one of the "144,000"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2021
Good morning Sir how was your night?

Please try to shorten your post whenever you want to ask a question, and always quote the person you are addressing so that others don't misconstrue your post.

omojeesu:
You crossed out the word of God

These passages are critical for your salvation and you crossed them out?

Instead you veered into theological nonsense of mere men and "rubbished" the word of God. Not a surprise

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

This is your problem and except you repent hell awaits you then the lake of fire. Except you repent you will die in your sins.

Hebrews
1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

The Son of God is the Living Word of God. He is not an angel. He is not one of the angels. As long as God has been so is His Word. His Word preceded creation. He created the world by His Word. The Word of God is God Himself. God is His Word.

You don't understand the meaning of salvation. You don't know what damage sin has done to you. You don't know how to enter the Kingdom of God you talk about. Yet you still a sinner examining the mysterious nature of God foolishly priding yourself as expert on the subject.

Even if you have all the so-called theological knowledge you are eternally in trouble if you refuse to acknowledge Jesus as Lord of your life and your Saviour.

John
8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

John
10:30 I and my Father are one.
10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

Tell me:

Are you a child of God?
Are you one of the "144,000"?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by maximunimpact(m): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2021
Janosky:

According to Jesus Christ@ Matthew 24:14,34, "this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all Nations,then the end will come".

Which Generation will see "the end come "?
Is it the Generation who saw Jesus & heard him preach?

Is "this Generation" who saw Jesus Christ not passed away "until all these things in Verses 3 to 35 have happened"?

I don't see you mention the generation that saw 1914 here, is this an attempt to derail the question?

Or 1914 nolonger the year Christ's presence began according to watch tower?

They (watch tower) clearly stated that the generation that saw 1914 will not pass away until Armaggedon comes.

So I ask again:

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by maximunimpact(m): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

No JWs here have answered this question so far

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by true2god: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
God bless you for this comment! This is exactly what made me one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! All JWs are open minded! If you're not open minded you can't remain in our gathering with joy, you will surely leave the Organization or engaging in perfunctory form of worship. Please let's see how open minded you are.
If all JWs are open-minded you guys, when confronted with Biblical evidences, will not say 'let me do further research' and run away without coming back. All the JWs I have engaged end up running away without revisiting me. They would rather visit the house opposite mine than being open-minded to my biblical narrative, especially if it goes against the standard watchtower narrative.

Sorry bro, you won't/don't accept any narrative contrary to watchtower's teachings. You cant be open-minded and remain a JW.

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2021
I've heard all these several times from people like you but let's take the matter from the root and later come back to see who is truly OPEN-MINDED. Whether it's you or members of JWs.

First of all i asked you:

Don't forget that the reason why JWs often come to you is to iron out:

How to worship the true God?

So if we know the purpose of worship then we can now see who is truly OPEN-MINDED! smiley

true2god:
If all JWs are open-minded you guys, when confronted with Biblical evidences, will not say 'let me do further research' and run away without coming back. All the JWs I have engaged end up running away without revisiting me. They would rather visit the house opposite mine than being open-minded to my biblical narrative, especially if it goes against the standard watchtower narrative.

Sorry bro, you won't/don't accept any narrative contrary to watchtower's teachings. You cant be open-minded and remain a JW.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2021
Being OPEN-MINDED connotes the ability to see the value of what involves two persons and how the two can EQUALLY benefit from it.

So if one person feels unconcerned about the other person them there is nothing like open mind.

The purpose of worship is to gather people together and be informed regarding the sacredness of the God or deity that brought them together.
There must be equity, agreement and oneness in thought {John 27:20-23} so that anywhere the worshipers of this deity finds themselves they should be able to relate easily like brothers and sisters {John 13:34-35} but in the case where worshipers aren't united in line of thought then the deity is worthless! undecided

So if you don't believe that you should have the same line of thought on issues having to do with what your God abhor then you can't accuse someone who decided to let you be since you don't find it compulsory to have the same line of thought one sacred matters.

That's why JWs who believes there should be oneness in thought can't waste their precious time arguing with you after all you believe your God doesn't value oneness in thought so why bother the JWs? smiley

The JW must not (i repeat) must not loose sight of anyone who feels worshipers of the same God must beleive and think the same way because those are the ones our Master Lord and King ordered us to fish out! Matthew 10:6; 15:24 smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (76) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement / Dont Laugh Alone, As Spotted In Portharcourt (photo) / Dunamis Constructs Road, Renovates And Installs CCTV In 32 Classrooms In Kubwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.