Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) (96725 Views)

Video: OPC Members Seen Clearing Fulani Settlement Axis In Igangan Oyo State. / Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack / Herdsmen Cut Retired Principal’s Hands In Igangan In Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
How many times have you seen any Fulani Herdsmen shot or arrested by our security officers? All there Gara na on top ipob and innocent citizens.

Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] stop talking trash the president didn't send anyone the man is not happy that his government is witnessing this .in fact he has directed security men to shot any fulani men carry gun so what do you want him to do.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by franudi: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Go and talk to that idiot I mentioned earlier.
Coward.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by franudi: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Stubborn82:
How does these grown up men allow men like them to over power them in their own domain with ordinary machetes.

Assuming they came with gun, I wouldn't be upset, but with just machete, does that means, they don't have machetes in their house? Me that am living in Abuja has two machetes, imagine if I live in such area.
They are also using AK47. The matchet is to complete the job. So those matchets in your house are no enough.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Sonn(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Stop blaming the President, the State Governors Are clue less & have failed, the easiest thing for the ignorant to do is to blame the president because they have no solution to solve their internal problem, how can 5 bandits outnumber a whole village? What kind of joke is that?
I agree with you that southern Leaders are useless, no doubt, but the bulk stops at the president's desk, his body language shows it very clearly that he is biased and partial, is that how a responsible leader behaves?
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Kennydoc(m): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Simplyleo, , Ngeneukwenu, CilicMarin and their fellow shameless BMC crew will go and hide as cowards they are. If it's an issue about SE now, they will come out making useless noise.
May heaven and earth judge the Fulani herdsmen for this evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by vineyardfarms: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Below are photos from the scene of the attack in Igangan, Ibarapaland. The palace of the mornach was burned down, filling stations and several butchered to death.

https://politicsnigeria.com/black-sunday-photos-from-scene-of-fulani-herdsmen-attack-in-ibarapa/

when will the president speak against killer evil murderous fulani herdsmen?? Where is @ el rufai - gumi - northern govs forum - emirs?? Where is the presidency and the minister of mis information?? Where are the security agent who sworn to protect life and properties?? There is a have a hidden agenda. God shall frustrate and dismantle all their evil plans.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by UncleKoboko: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
franudi:
Coward.
Hypocrite!
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by carlos1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
leofab:
Can’t find any Cow around IMO...

Cows still dey okigwe LGA, IMO state o
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by wealthyhenry(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sterope:
ESN attacked settlements!!! How on earth should that have been allowed?

But then I guess this happens when the government will not protect its people.

Madam, where did you get that silly assertion from? ESN was set up to stop the fulanis from wrecking havoc in the igbo land. There was no need for ESN until the recurrent killings of the Fulanis, whose primary agenda is to kill, subdue and expand. The Sokoto caliphate comes to mind.

How can the very people set up to defend their own turn out to kill or attack them, according to your assertion. See, We are Igbos, and Igbos don't shed blood, we are not blood thirsty like the fulani animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kennydoc:
Simplyleo, , Ngeneukwenu, CilicMarin and their fellow shameless BMC crew will go and hide as cowards they are. If it's an issue about SE now, they will come out making useless noise.
May heaven and earth judge the Fulani herdsmen for this evil.
You can't see their comment here the the e-valtures care about their stomachs, whenever they mock Igbos over any ugly incident I always know their own package is on the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by theforemost: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
These people are succeeding because they are making the war sectional.now they would be preparing to attack south east.while that ones lick their wounds,they'll attack Benue.until all south obey Orton and fight in unison.buhari can't do anything. He can't jail everyone. He's pretending. He'll find solution when they are killed or nmass.watch out for the females chess sellers.they do reconoisances for them.even the so called peaceful ones are on survelance.let's attack them all at same time.they are all together.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by carlos1(m): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
The worst is If u see where these herdsmen are praying in the afternoon daily you'll marvel.

These demons can pray and fast a whole day and the moment their fasting and praying ends, they're out the next minute slaughtering and rapping innocent women, burning houses and shouting allahu Akbar.

Tufiakwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Splashme: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Terrible
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by aero1: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
You idiots were happy when they massacred the innocent Herdsmen, So I think it's good for both parties to feel the pains cool cool
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by carlos1(m): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
theforemost:
These people are succeeding because they are making the war sectional.now they would be preparing to attack south east.while that ones lick their wounds,they'll attack Benue.until all south obey Orton and fight in unison.buhari can't do anything. He can't jail everyone. He's pretending. He'll find solution when they are killed or nmass.watch out for the females chess sellers.they do reconoisances for them.even the so called peaceful ones are on survelance.let's attack them all at same time.they are all together.

My dear they're everywhere even in the southeast. Or haven't u heard of Ebonyi and abia attacks that happen frequently?
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Iykoto86(m): 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Below are photos from the scene of the attack in Igangan, Ibarapaland. The palace of the mornach was burned down, filling stations and several butchered to death.

https://politicsnigeria.com/black-sunday-photos-from-scene-of-fulani-herdsmen-attack-in-ibarapa/
And buhari will not trengthen them with war and genocide.useless fulani tribe.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
fitzmayowa:
The Fulani's are taking a loan they will repay some day, they keep on causing destruction everywhere, when the time for them to pay up comes I hope the world won't tag it genocide....

They continue to push every region to the wall while the Fulani president continues to aid and back them.....

You are not Russians, or Maymar or Serbians who will behead every last one of them until Saudi Arabia cries blood and hot tears. you are Yoruba, the happiest jolliest partiers in the world and also the loudest ranters..

The Fulani's have taken no such loan, rather they are doing just what their scripture tells them (to the letter)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by LightUpWithKemi: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Don't seem to understand where we are headed in this nation. I decree that Prince of Peace should take absolute control (Amen).
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by oluwaahmed: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
I am beginning to think that those on this forum always abusing ipob are not yoruba but herdsmen pretending to be yoruba. You can't be a yoruba and your problem is IPOB or ESN. This cannot be happening in your state and u busy cursing igbos and biafra, this cannot be happening in your region and calling igboho a thug that does not speak for yoruba educates people. No! Its either your are not yoruba, or just being palin foolish or a herdsman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Fahdiga1: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
executive12:

If Southerners can unite, we can start by getting Buhari impeached. His impeachment is long overdue. Then we can jointly demand for complete restructuring of the country or referendum to decide which way.
Southern Nigeria is the most cowardice region in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by fred04(m): 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Strangers came to your community & surrounded you people? What kind of garbage is that, how is that possible, what were the people doing when they were surrounding them?, that even you claim the coward in London is aware of? How come they, or their neighboring villages did not know what was going on?, what happened to their magic & Jujus they claim to have?
So where did the herdsmen come from, u are just here talking trash.
Just wished your family members were among them for you to believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by fx45(m): 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
BigSarah:
This won't change anything, Worse happened before the Rise Of igboho... I'm sure the SW are making underground moves to ensure minimal chaos...
Wish others could follow this route, ensure minimal chaos
I know you from somewhere
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by calcal: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
A few hours ago another 66 persons gone somewhere in the north.

Igangan King has been adopted, Palace set on fire.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Rolly22(m): 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
Domino18:

The Igbos and Yorubas and indeed the whole of Southern Nigeria have one common enemy, namely the FULANI invaders. The south must rise up as one and confront our enemy. Let's stop playing this childish Igbo versus Yoruba game. A man whose house is on fire should not be chasing rats! Let us see the big picture

I wish others can see it this way.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by luluman: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
MAGG0T:
shocked

Afonjas would never defend their land, na SE be their problem no be Fulani
Just as S.E find it difficult to keep their mouth off other yoruba matter.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by FLYFIRE(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
What is the job of those elected. How long will these people keep killing innocent Nigerians & ALL of them pretend as if nothing is happening
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Fcwilly: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
They can't even move with their cows freely in IMO state not to talk of thinking about attacking a village.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Occurstaem(m): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
NaijirianKing:
So I ask for peace and calm, and you respond by threatening violence and war? This is disappointing to say the least, but this gives outside observers into the true nature of the conflict.

Peace loving Fulani are under constant threat of violence and harm, but when Fulani are pushed to the wall they are made to be seen as irrational arbiters of violence. Continue.

Every Fulani is a Nigerian, and has a right to live, work and play in every inch of our nation. The same way those from the SW can be found in the NC (Kwara & Abuja), the NE, and the NW (Kano, Kaduna, etc.).

Don't ask for a war with people looking for peace, because when you get your war it may not favor you. The best thing to do is advise those from the SW to conduct proper investigations before castigating the entire race of Fulani, or even considering reprisals against those residing peacefully in the region without proper investigation through the proper proscribed channels.

We are a nation fo laws and the rule of law must be respected, irrespective of tribe and or religion.

You are very mad, big time.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Scap93: 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
Where are awon Yoruba still supporting one Nigeria? Of course I won't see you guys comment ndi ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by EMMY76: 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fulani jihadists might be part of the anti christ the Bible talked about that will appear in the last days I don't see any difference between them and satan.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by sakssey23: 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
UncleKoboko:

One of the reasons why Yorubas won't choose Igbos over northerners is because, YOU PEOPLE ARE FAR WORSE.

I can't deny that I'm disappointed in these abokey fool ani savage animals, but Igbos too are not any better.
I have lived in Abia, Delta and Enugu for many years.
Igbo governors are the WORST in this country. Even a state like kogi is enjoying a better governance than Abia state.
Igbos are their own first enemies! Lack of unity and love for themselves.
I wonder how BIAFRA can work out for them if they finally get it.
In the 21st century, they still practice the OSU caste system. Imagine that nonsense.

Within the same so-called igbosy, groups such as Ikwerre, Etche, Ika, Ukwuani etc would be called Igbos, right? Goodluck to you in trying to convince these people that they are Igbos. They look so Igbotic and speak what seems like a dialect of Igbo but would die before they agree to be called Igbo.

Now if you can’t convince someone who bears Emeka, Nngozi, Nkechi etc as name to joining an Igbo country, how can you now lump Igbos, Yorubas, Edos, Efik-Ibibios, Ijaws etc into one single country.

I’m not saying it’s not possible, Afterall Nigeria happened. What I’m saying is that there are several factors that will come to play. One of which is ethnicity.
Second is Religion.
The best bet for us is to spilt into many independent countries or at least, CHANGE THE SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT TO FEDERALISM (REGIONAL SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT)

So what sense are you making now?
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Everfrank(m): 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Northernblood3:
Yorubas and Igbos ought to unite to fight our common enemy Fulani.

Those 50 fulani killers on bike didn't fall from heaven, they are living among u, pretending to be hardworking citizens. This is not a time of being diplomatic or being a good accomodator, this is a time of taking an eye for an eye, a time to send clear message that it won't be tolorated any longer

May the dead rest in peace.
But what evidence proved that it was Fulani and not IPOB trying to divide and capture?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.