Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) (96723 Views)

Video: OPC Members Seen Clearing Fulani Settlement Axis In Igangan Oyo State. / Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack / Herdsmen Cut Retired Principal’s Hands In Igangan In Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
MAGG0T:
shocked

Afonjas would never defend their land, na SE be their problem no be Fulani

Hmmm
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by anthropizzy(m): 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
This is very sad.

Governor makinde is pussyfooting on security issues in oyo state. He needs to take the bull by the horn and do like governor ortom in benue.

This is getting nearer to us in South Western Nigeria.

I won't be surprised if people resort to self help
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
rotadeco27:

Tell ur cursed people to leave southwest, when it is done for them even u will cry for them all, when Yoruba start even ur brain stem dead president won't be able to control it.
Start what are u waiting for? This is time for action and not talk talk. It is d desire of 80% of d citizenries to see d brain stem dead president according to u to receive d shock of his life. So my dear start now don't wait any longer but that is if there anything u could start talkmore of it been controlled or not.
signing out....
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by nedekid: 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
fitzmayowa:
The Fulani's are taking a loan they will repay some day, they keep on causing destruction everywhere, when the time for them to pay up comes I hope the world won't tag it genocide....

They continue to push every region to the wall while the Fulani president continues to aid and back them.....
That is why they will not hand over power to any other other region. Anyone that thinks they will is living in fantasy.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
omoharry:
If u guys think you can fight this war alone then you guys will be crushed by the Fed might but if the Igbos and the Yorubas should unite, then it will be a southern affair against the north and the Fed govt . If Other southern minority ethnic group will fall inline under the umbrella of these two groups(which I know they will do) . It will be very difficult for the Fed govt to send military to crush the entire south . Unite now and stand firm to protect ur land or you fall into pieces as a disunited south. We all know you cannot fight the Fed govt individually as Oduduwa or Biafra nor will the Fed govt let you get ur Oduduwa or Biafra without a fight . But I stand for a united south sha! than these Biafra and odudwa republic .
Yorubas will back out and leave the IGBOS to face it alone. Let it consume us all.
Afterall, what has Nigeria offered its humanity?
The Hatred is too much.
I have never VOTED for PMB but if he chooses to go for 3rd tenure, I will openly campaign for him.

We deserve him.
The personalities in a country are known by the president they choose.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by TheMostComplex1: 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
Northernblood3:
Yorubas and Igbos ought to unite to fight our common enemy Fulani.

Those 50 fulani killers on bike didn't fall from heaven, they are living among u, pretending to be hardworking citizens. This is not a time of being diplomatic or being a good accomodator, this is a time of taking an eye for an eye, a time to send clear message that it won't be tolorated any longer

I don't think Igbos will be interested. The best is all man for himself.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Tchinaidi(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
I Think it may to quick to conclude this dastard act was pepertrated my the fulani herds men.I think should allow proper investigations to be carried out by the Nigerian police to ascertain the extent of this tradgedy.I am hopeful that this time around the culprits of this dastard act will not go unpunished.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by TheMostComplex1: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Yorubas will back out and leave the IGBOS to face it alone. Let it consume us all.
The Hatred is too much.
I have never VOTED for PMB but if he chooses to go for 3rd tenure, I will openly campaign for him.

We deserve him.

If Baba comes for third term I will vote for him.

Sai Baba. 4+4

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by TheMostComplex1: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
anthropizzy:
This is very sad.

Governor makinde is pussyfooting on security issues in oyo state. He needs to take the bull by the horn and do like governor ortom in benue.

It's well. Sai Baba
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by nedekid: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
anthropizzy:
This is very sad.

There is nothing he can do, abi what has ortum in Benue done more than wailing? Last I checked makinde does not control the army, neither the police.
According to dele momodu, talk with any security person and they will tell you they cannot touch awon omo oga.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Stubborn82: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
How does these grown up men allow men like them to over power them in their own domain with ordinary machetes.

Assuming they came with gun, I wouldn't be upset, but with just machete, does that means, they don't have machetes in their house? Me that am living in Abuja has two machetes, imagine if I live in such area.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by omoharry(f): 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

The Hatred is too much.

We deserve him.
You are obviously a teenager. Pls grow up fast and come back to reason what you just wrote .
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by franudi: 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
stayclearofme:

No need to respond to you. Your own case na mental problem visit a doctor or babalawo for cure. Ewuaturu!
F**l.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Come & carry them back to Senegal, since you are a renowned anthropologist,? Whilst at it please tell us were from Congo Afrika your own ancestors migrated to present day Nigeria from?

They will not only return them back to Senegal they will be killed from South West and remnants will run back to wherever hole they came from. You cannot match South West on all grounds. Why can't you go and try nonsense in Anambra and Imo? It is Ebonyi governor who collected Islamic Development Bank Loan and give Buhari a hand of fellowship that allows penetration of Fulanis.

You think you can use the military for long? Southern ethnic groups in the military will revolt against Northern injustice at a level.

You uncivilized cow calling Yorubas cowards because of people like Tinubu and Oluwo, you think it is by carrying gun like cows or machetes that war is fought ?

We are aware all your brothers in Ogun State rural areas are bandits. They are ready to die as they have no place to go. If they try nonsense, they will regret it.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by stayclearofme: 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
franudi:
F**l.
Full
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by franudi: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Are you mistaken me for your father
I am talking to you,idiot.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by UncleKoboko: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
franudi:
I am talking to you,idiot.
Go and talk to that idiot I mentioned earlier.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by franudi: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
stayclearofme:

See the rubbish you are just saying! You are a goat and mentally deranged.
Are you mistaking me to be your stupid father?
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
omoharry:
You are obviously a teenager. Pls grow up fast and come back to reason what you just wrote .
You don't have to berate me to make a point.
You may think I'm a teenager by your assertion.
You may conclude on my intelligent quotient.
The joy remains the group is faceless.
You don't know whom you may be discussing with until everything is eventually unveiled.
You may be shocked to realize whom you are privileged to be chatting with.
Be guided please.
Thank you.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by SenatePresdo(m): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Why should I be more concerned about people who should be more concerned about themselves.

They should be the one disturbing for such and not me licking their butts and get insulted by people by ownn state is 100 percent better than both at home and diaspora.

If they are igbos they should figh to join and not the other way round.
we will see how it plays out.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
ebuka440:
The yorubas better get ready for these idiots. Wipe them all out. They shouldn't mind Tinubu and his APC.
This is an advice

They stood against Sunday Igboho when he came fighting against the fulanise...

OPC is there
Amotekun is there.

Recently after ESN was launched how many Fulani cases did we hear from the South , it was minimized .
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
SenatePresdo:
we will see how it plays out.

That's for you people who are interested in seeing them.

I don't have their time. I can't speak or fight for idiots.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by tenpipsperday: 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
stayclearofme:

And the same Ibos later turned around to rejoice that Abiola was killed, they suddenly realize what Awolowo did to them during civil war. Between everybody in Nigeria was tired of military, they want them out so if Abiola were to be Ibo as of then Yorubas will vote for him.
Mind you I don't hate Ibos NEVER! I am Yoruba married to Ibo, from childhood I have many Ibo friends and till this date they will always be my friends, Ibo are not bad people.
My annoyance is somebody saying Yorubas hate Ibos whereas it goes vice versa. The hate I am talking about here is not about killing ourselves ( I have never heard of Yorubas and Ibos killing each other) but we tend to disagree on a lot of issues especially politically.
You are on NL can't you see the type of horrible comments they make against themselves?

But one thing I am sure you have not considered is that people from other tribes register with names that appear Yoruba or Igbo and make inflammatory comments pretending to be from certain tribes which they are not.

How many moniker here do you see as Jukun, Gwari, Michika, Ibibio, Bini and all that. It's either Igbo or Yoruba and few north. And the enemies stay by the sidelines and laugh at our foolishness.

I don't really have much to say.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by NgwalandAba(m): 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
rotadeco27:

I hope he hear , because this war will consume them.all. their fore fathers failed in the mission ,they will.fail too. A time is coming soon no one will.listen to the government again

This time no britain and russia to help it will reach the desert land down to the upper atlantic... nonsense.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Sagay212: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
fitzmayowa:
The Fulani's are taking a loan they will repay some day, they keep on causing destruction everywhere, when the time for them to pay up comes I hope the world won't tag it genocide....

They continue to push every region to the wall while the Fulani president continues to aid and back them.....

Why are you waiting for someday to repay them their loan? When people like igboho stand up to flush these animals out of southwest, it's the same yoruba people that will open their dirty mouth and criticize him. Let the senseless southwest leaders wake up and ensure the Fulani animals are flushed out totally out of the south. How can they come to your house and kill you and escape? None of then should be allowed to escape, capture them and waste them.
I really pity a lot of lagosians because they don't know they are sitting on a time bomb. The id.iotic SW politicians don't care because they have police to protect them. All the hausa/fulanis that have been banned from riding bikes in their useless states have all moved to Lagos and Ogun state. The useless governors keep speaking grammar about how they are accommodating. You are accommodating hopeless and jobless terrorists who do not have any property to their name, people who don't have anything to lose, no house, no job, no car, no clothes, absolutely nothing . They just wake up and come to the SW in trailers loaded with animals and bikes. They are getting bold now that they fight the policemen when they attempt to ban them in certain parts of Lagos. When they get the order from their masters, they will attack, kill and destroy as many as possible and the evil, selfish ,idi.otic governors will not be affected and as usual, they will still call for calm and peace. These terrorists are not just hiding in the forest in the south, many of them are in the city sleeping under the bridges especially in Lagos. I really pity the SW. We go speak grammar and call for peace till them wipe out everybody.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Calebigor(m): 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Aree ona kankafo what is going on?
Makinde what's going on?
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by stayclearofme: 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
tenpipsperday:

But one thing I am sure you have not considered is that people from other tribes register with names that appear Yoruba or Igbo and make inflammatory comments pretending to be from certain tribes which they are not.

How many moniker here do you see as Jukun, Gwari, Michika, Ibibio, Bini and all that. It's either Igbo or Yoruba and few north. And the enemies stay by the sidelines and laugh at our foolishness.

I don't really have much to say.
Hmmm mmm my brother you are right, I agree with you. How I wish Yoruba and Ibo can come together and face this Northerners.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Tizu(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
You want to know what happened ?
What happened is that lightening does not strike at a spot more than once.
I am proudly an Igbo man, and Fulani know they have an unsettled matter what Igbo.
Go home and help Sunday Igoho to liberate your people.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by Tatiana4u: 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Peace2allmen:
Omg Jesus, this is too gory to see, please put graphic image.

People call this clash, I call it genocide, subjugation and wickedness. Nobody should support this evil. This is like what happened in benue some days ago where these Fulani herdsmen went and raped 2 year olds, Inserted machetes in their private parts, killed men and women and disfigured others.
OMG!!!
This is so horrible!

How many times have we heard Buhari, the grand patron of Miyetti Allah condemn these attacks , how many times have they been arrested ?
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by stayclearofme: 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
franudi:
Are you mistaking me to be your stupid father?
Hahaha this idiot has forgotten he was insulting me not long ago. Keep insulting people's father may be you were born in a brothel and you don't know your father.
Re: Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) by yommen: 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
MAGG0T:
shocked

Afonjas would never defend their land, na SE be their problem no be Fulani

Yorubas don't see you. SE is not Yorubas' problem. Yoruba is Yoruba and Yoruba is Yorubas' problem. If Yoruba is your problem, then you have too much problem. Afonja only exist on Nairaland. Yorubas are not Afonja. Yorubas are descendants of Oduduwa Ile Ife, not Afonja of Ilorin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.