Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Which State Or City Has The Less Number Of Oloshos In Naija Apart From North - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which State Or City Has The Less Number Of Oloshos In Naija Apart From North (1369 Views)

Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife? / Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State Or City Has The Less Number Of Oloshos In Naija Apart From North by PoshTraveIer: 11:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Please which state has the lowest number of olosho or runs girls or hookup girls as they call themselves.
This lagos don tire me. everywhere u put head na so so olosho full am.
I know there are still states where the girls will Bleep because they just want to Bleep not for money.
Share your states or cities here my people
Re: Which State Or City Has The Less Number Of Oloshos In Naija Apart From North by airminem(f): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2021
Go to any corpers lodge or camp tongue
Re: Which State Or City Has The Less Number Of Oloshos In Naija Apart From North by samwash(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2021
And if I tell you, waytin u wan use ham do, abi u wan relocate go the state?
Waytin concern you with Olosho abi them be ur customer? Abi you want carry ur Olosho business go the state since them nor many there.
Re: Which State Or City Has The Less Number Of Oloshos In Naija Apart From North by Qatar2022: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2021
Oyo state ,
Re: Which State Or City Has The Less Number Of Oloshos In Naija Apart From North by PoshTraveIer: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Qatar2022:
Oyo state ,
I have stayed in ibadan and i think it is same. except if you are talking about the villages
Re: Which State Or City Has The Less Number Of Oloshos In Naija Apart From North by AeroplaneApple: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Enugu has the lowest
Re: Which State Or City Has The Less Number Of Oloshos In Naija Apart From North by PoshTraveIer: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
AeroplaneApple:
Enugu has the lowest
why do you say so?
Re: Which State Or City Has The Less Number Of Oloshos In Naija Apart From North by stanliwise(m): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lagos
tongue
Re: Which State Or City Has The Less Number Of Oloshos In Naija Apart From North by extol1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
and who told you north has the least number of olosho. or are you saying there are no prostitutes in the north. those people can hide under their hijab. for me, there is no least state with the number of olosho except if there are no women in the state
Re: Which State Or City Has The Less Number Of Oloshos In Naija Apart From North by PoshTraveIer: 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
extol1:
and who told you north has the least number of olosho. or are you saying there are no prostitutes in the north. those people can hide under their hijab. for me, there is no least state with the number of olosho except if there are no women in the state
u dont get my point bro. in lagos, 8 out of 10 girls you contact online are all about cash for sex or hook up. in the north you wiill stll find normal girls thAT just want to fuk and not after your cash
Re: Which State Or City Has The Less Number Of Oloshos In Naija Apart From North by xana101: 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
The way it is now, I only pity for guys that would marry from this generation. If I tell u what an 18 years old girl told me last week Friday, I swear u will know it’s finish.
Re: Which State Or City Has The Less Number Of Oloshos In Naija Apart From North by PoshTraveIer: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
xana101:
The way it is now, I only pity for guys that would marry from this generation. If I tell u what an 18 years old girl told me last week Friday, I swear u will know it’s finish.
what did she tell you. please share

(1) (Reply)

Should Sexual Intercourse Be Determined By The Wifes' Timetable? / I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge / If You Are a Lady, Pls Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.