Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,338 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Should Sexual Intercourse Be Determined By The Wifes' Timetable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Sexual Intercourse Be Determined By The Wifes' Timetable? (1363 Views)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Sexual Intercourse Be Determined By The Wifes' Timetable? by abiolamitodun(m): 5:34am On Sep 01, 2021
lets discuss
Re: Should Sexual Intercourse Be Determined By The Wifes' Timetable? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:43am On Sep 01, 2021
cheesy
Any man who heeds to that should kindly be told that the school he just enrolled himself into,e go hard am well well to graduate from am...

I won't take that.....

2 Likes

Re: Should Sexual Intercourse Be Determined By The Wifes' Timetable? by Lilsameey: 6:07am On Sep 01, 2021
I don't know ooo. grin
Re: Should Sexual Intercourse Be Determined By The Wifes' Timetable? by Tamedo101(m): 6:14am On Sep 01, 2021
Na food roster? Should be based on mood nah undecided
Re: Should Sexual Intercourse Be Determined By The Wifes' Timetable? by PENUEL17(m): 6:23am On Sep 01, 2021
There are;
Beautiful sex and Dutyful sex..
Both party must have that understanding to enjoy sexual life in marriage..
Re: Should Sexual Intercourse Be Determined By The Wifes' Timetable? by Machinegun91(m): 6:41am On Sep 01, 2021
Only if the woman is the owner of the house.

Otherwise she should be given freely even in kitchen, toilet, bush and anywhere the man feels like.

Bride price this days is not child play

4 Likes

Re: Should Sexual Intercourse Be Determined By The Wifes' Timetable? by NotFarFrom: 6:46am On Sep 01, 2021
I've been married for years.... it's the woman that designs the sex timetable, because if you're not responsible, you can't force her to have sex

1 Like

Re: Should Sexual Intercourse Be Determined By The Wifes' Timetable? by MufasaLion: 7:00am On Sep 01, 2021
There shouldn't be timetable for such. Omce timetable is introduced, that makes it bullshit.

3 Likes

Re: Should Sexual Intercourse Be Determined By The Wifes' Timetable? by donbachi(m): 7:08am On Sep 01, 2021
Just get ready to cheat on her.cos most women will never act like they want it.

Excuses like "its too hot,its too cold,is dat all u think,its too late,its too early,my monthly flow just started,mind my hair,my stomach is biting me,i'm tired,kids are still awake,u are drunk again" and so on.

9 Likes

Re: Should Sexual Intercourse Be Determined By The Wifes' Timetable? by Aammee77: 7:20am On Sep 01, 2021
NotFarFrom:
I've been married for years.... it's the woman that designs the sex timetable, because if you're not responsible, you can't force her to have sex
True, but I won't marry such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Sexual Intercourse Be Determined By The Wifes' Timetable? by DeejayTeeno(m): 8:48am On Sep 01, 2021
donbachi:
Just get ready to cheat on her.cos most women will never act like they want it.

Excuses like "its too hot,its too cold,is dat all u think,its too late,its too early,my monthly flow just started,mind my hair,my stomach is biting me,i'm tired,kids are still awake,u are drunk again" and so on.
And it frustrating to the core!!! undecided
Lol women done do you shege oooohhh!
Men have suffered in this life aBeG. cry

1 Like

Re: Should Sexual Intercourse Be Determined By The Wifes' Timetable? by Deathisfree: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2021
Aammee77:

True, but I won't marry such.

You don’t mary such Bro. They turn into that monster after marriage

1 Like

Re: Should Sexual Intercourse Be Determined By The Wifes' Timetable? by drdrey7(m): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2021
abiolamitodun:
lets discuss

See ehnnn...

We need to understand 2 things on this matter.

1. Don't Seek SEX (Sexual Intercourse) With Your Wife!: She go dey run for you or she will give it you whenever she likes. It's because you don't understand how women thinks yet. You need to seek this in a different way...

Lemme help you understand better...

- The first thing is, YOU ARE MARRIED (una be husband and wife, right?). So, seeking to or having sexual intercourse with your wife is NO MORE sex!. Having this mindset (seeing SEX this way in your marriage) is your #1 problem because women DON'T just want sex...

Get this, your wife is not a prostitute or s3x toy. She's your second part (your soul mate and life partner).

So, what you need to seek from her is LOVE MAKING (the sex you wanted).

If you understand this, and you know how to lay the bed for love making (I will share that below later) -- she will give it to you fully well, you will have enough of it, and you will be well satisfied.

This is what you want, right?

To achieve this, then you need to...

2. Understand How Women Thinks: Women (your wife) will ONLY be careless to make love to you when there is privacy and security -- that's women nature.

By privacy I mean, where its cool, no disturbance or distraction...just the two of you.
By security I mean, she has this peace of mind that her home is well catered for, her marriage is stable, future is well laid and planned at, etc.

Then, in order to get the love making I talked about in the #1 above...you need to set the bed for it by...

3. Showering Her With More Love: You need to know how to speak your wife's love language. Speak more of her love language, shower her with love...

This will put her in the mood,
She will start throwing advances at you,
She will beg you for it,
She will give it to you real good.

So, stop aiming sex... because all you will be doing will be a turn off for her -- you will look unromantic and selfish to her. Her body will not respond -- she go dry well well...

The word is enough for the wise.

Lemme come and be going....see you later.

2 Likes

Re: Should Sexual Intercourse Be Determined By The Wifes' Timetable? by Aboks(m): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Should Sexual Intercourse Be Determined By The Wifes' Timetable? by Konquest: 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
drdrey7:

See ehnnn...

We need to understand 2 things on this matter.

1. Don't Seek SEX (Sexual Intercourse) With Your Wife!: She go dey run for you or she will give it you whenever she likes. It's because you don't understand how women thinks yet. You need to seek this in a different way...

Lemme help you understand better...

- The first thing is, YOU ARE MARRIED (una be husband and wife, right?). So, seeking to or having sexual intercourse with your wife is NO MORE sex!. Having this mindset (seeing SEX this way in your marriage) is your #1 problem because women DON'T just want sex...

Get this, your wife is not a prostitute or s3x toy. She's your second part (your soul mate and life partner).

So, what you need to seek from her is LOVE MAKING (the sex you wanted).

If you understand this, and you know how to lay the bed for love making (I will share that below later) -- she will give it to you fully well, you will have enough of it, and you will be well satisfied.

This is what you want, right?

To achieve this, then you need to...

2. Understand How Women Thinks: Women (your wife) will ONLY be careless to make love to you when there is privacy and security -- that's women nature.

By privacy I mean, where its cool, no disturbance or distraction...just the two of you.
By security I mean, she has this peace of mind that her home is well catered for, her marriage is stable, future is well laid and planned at, etc.

Then, in order to get the love making I talked about in the #1 above...you need to set the bed for it by...

3. Showering Her With More Love: You need to know how to speak your wife's love language. Speak more of her love language, shower her with love...

This will put her in the mood,
She will start throwing advances at you,
She will beg you for it,
She will give it to you real good.

So, stop aiming sex... because all you will be doing will be a turn off for her -- you will look unromantic and selfish to her. Her body will not respond -- she go dry well well...

The word is enough for the wise.

Lemme come and be going....see you later.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do One Need A Court Marriage Before Moving Abroad With A Wife Who Is A Nurse ? / I Feel Very Sad And Depressed. Please Read My Story / Why Timaya Took His Car Back From Empress While They're Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.