Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me (3318 Views)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls / I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 07, 2021
Romanoff:

I'm surprised this is coming from a Nigerian Man o.

I live around Lekki, not to form ITK but a lot of these ladies who have apartments are been funded by men. Not that these ladies don't have jobs but seriously their earnings cannot sustain their lifestyle. How do you earn 120k living in Oniru or V.I but paying 3.5M as rent.

Nigerian men spend money.

Nairaland is different from reality.
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by koladata(m): 5:06am On Jun 07, 2021
the summary here is that he doesn't respect you and if you can fix this two things , he will respect you and consider marriage. 1. Try as much as you can to get a job, men respect woman that are working than other wise , just find something doing. 2. Try to distance yourself from him, get your own apartment, don't see him everyday , he will miss you. A man has not married you, you are already living with him, he will never consider marriage as an option.
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by Romanoff(f): 5:14am On Jun 07, 2021
truthsayer009:

I live around Lekki, not to form ITK but a lot of these ladies who have apartments are been funded by men. Not that these ladies don't have jobs but seriously their earnings cannot sustain their lifestyle. How do you earn 120k living in Oniru or V.I but paying 3.5M as rent.

I'll take your two last lines. But for the sanity of any Nigerian woman, sha have a source of income to take care of your needs.

It's highly important.
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by ceede2: 5:58am On Jun 07, 2021
1. Dear all, I am white European

2. Me I cannot work cos of my papers, I am not from Europe Union country

Oop I dey come I beg.....

Check my rule 2.
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2021
pocohantas:

I pity any lady falling for that scam all to prove she is independent or not materialistic.

There is NO SINGLE sensible man on this earth who wouldn’t want to take responsibility for a woman he loves or wants to spend the rest of his life with. The major way men show care is by SPENDING. They can’t cook or clean. They don’t have wombs to carry pregnancies. Men put their money where their heart is.

Most men won’t marry you if you refuse to do wifely duties in a relationship. They wouldn’t wait till marriage to get these benefits because they know you don’t learn left hand in old age. Then you, a woman, will ignore the only thing you can get from a man. I feel sorry for that woman. embarassed

Your reasoning don pass marginal point, men take responsibility for gurls they love or want to marry BUT what you forget is there are big boiz & big men whu can afford to spend for a woman just to fvck her. if a small boy like me could afford to dash a gurl iphone 2G as @ 2010 just to fvck her imagine what big boiz can do. you know hw many gurls lost there virginity on top blackberry.
Using money as yardstick to determine a man that loves you is the dumbest shit after buhari post, women get a name, a child , a home & a new family from a man, all these appreciate over d years compare to money that can finish. work for ur money no dignity in liability

5 Likes

Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by phemmyfour: 8:47am On Jun 07, 2021
NONAME11223:
Dear all,i am white european and my boyfriend is Nigerian Igbo.I been knowing him for long time.We are both based in Europe.He was always abusive and stingy to me.I cook and clean for him as a wife.He has beaten me up even when i was pregnant.He wont buy me even food that i want.If i ask him to buy me shampoo or comon things he wil find it dificult.Me i canot work because of my papers i am not from Europe Union country.I born baby for him thinking that he wil.change.He loves his baby he has bought for her everything but he stil insult me and making me feel as nothing.About mariage he stil doesnt talk.Pls what should I do?I am tired of being abused mentaly and phisicaly sad
leave the marriage. What do you expect from a greedy igbo man
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by tchidi066(f): 9:07am On Jun 07, 2021
Romanoff:

I am married.

But I fear for the young girls these days who have to be independent before marriage only to end up marrying stingy men who dodge from responsibilities.
You said it all sis, I'm currently facing one right now, dude is in France, very manipulative and jealous brat, the worse part is his stinginess, damn, is not like i have demanded anything but he is damn stingy, now I'm about to put him on a test that I'm not feeling fine, if his reaction is cold and non chalant, apart from the money, I'm dumping his cheap ass off, sometimes it's not about the money, they become very mean , it's like a protective shield so you don't ask them for money, if you can't give me money as a girlfriend is it when i become your better half you would release it

1 Like

Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by Romanoff(f): 9:19am On Jun 07, 2021
tchidi066:

You said it all sis, I'm currently facing one right now, dude is in France, very manipulative and jealous brat, the worse part is his stinginess, damn, is not like i have demanded anything but he is damn stingy, now I'm about to put him on a test that I'm not feeling fine, if his reaction is cold and non chalant, apart from the money, I'm dumping his cheap ass off, sometimes it's not about the money, they become very mean , it's like a protective shield so you don't ask them for money, if you can't give me money as a girlfriend is it when i become your better half you would release it

Note the signs now and flee while you can o.

1 Like

Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by NONAME11223: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2021
bepositive11:

Since he is like this, you shouldn't be thinking about marriage.

It's hard for men like him to change. You will have to find a way to become financially independent and start a new life without him.

He may be treating his daughter well, but by mistreating you, he's setting a bad example for her. He may even turn abusive to her when she grows up

Do you both communicate well? If he really loves his daughter, he should treat you well and set a good example for her

I think your boyfriend lacks respect for women. I wonder how you got to this stage. Either way, stay strong. Try to become financially independent then leave. I hope he doesn't hurt you badly

Just my opinion. Think for yourself and decide what's best
I thought he wil change when i give him baby but i see i was wrong.He always insult me i am doing everything wrong not doing nothing right.He never suport me for anythigg saying I cant do nothing right..he always has something to conplain about every day.For example why dishes r not enough dry or why is spoun so so place or about my looks and i am nice woman n slim.Bt he always put me down in anything.He control witj whom i talk to he has made me block all my friends .But stil he never talk about mariage.He beat me even when i was pregnant..
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by pocohantas(f): 11:00am On Jun 07, 2021
Romanoff:

Sadly, the Redpillers will disagree o.

Redpillers don’t have sense. They’re the most delusional men in Nigeria. Know this and know peace. Anyone arguing my post is just being s****. That is all.

tchidi066:

Redpillers will argue this. grin
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by atilla(m): 11:00am On Jun 07, 2021
Why not take your child and go back to your country?
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by pocohantas(f): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2021
truthsayer009:

Disagree online and agree offline. Everyone knows the truth, we all try to negotiate our way into marriage and relationship to get the best deal.

Every Feminist or Red Piller knows this. We are all disguising under the umbrella of whatever.

Traditional system of marriage as God made it initially is what we will all revert to at the end. Man provide, women nurture the home. Simple.

I like you sometimes because you always say it as it is, while some redpillers would rather argue and come up with baseless analogies.

I remember we talked about this. It is not even the money, it shows responsibility. That is why a woman can be an Alakija, but would still be excited over the popcorn her man bought her- responsibility. And I will repeat it anywhere that every sensible responsible man, takes care of his own by providing, that is what men do. Any man that isn’t doing it for his woman, she should check him and then check herself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by Olibboy: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
NONAME11223:
Dear all,i am white european and my boyfriend is Nigerian Igbo.I been knowing him for long time.We are both based in Europe.He was always abusive and stingy to me.I cook and clean for him as a wife.He has beaten me up even when i was pregnant.He wont buy me even food that i want.If i ask him to buy me shampoo or comon things he wil find it dificult.Me i canot work because of my papers i am not from Europe Union country.I born baby for him thinking that he wil.change.He loves his baby he has bought for her everything but he stil insult me and making me feel as nothing.About mariage he stil doesnt talk.Pls what should I do?I am tired of being abused mentaly and phisicaly sad
in short you're baby mama...knw this and knw peace
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by NONAME11223: 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Olibboy:
in short you're baby mama...knw this and knw peace
I did everything for him.I was good to him i cook clean i gave him baby now but stil he doesnt wana mary me...Why
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by Olibboy: 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
NONAME11223:
I did everything for him.I was good to him i cook clean i gave him baby now but stil he doesnt wana mary me...Why
he is a man of his word he doesn't like to consider. Some pple marry out of pity
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by NONAME11223: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
Olibboy:
he is a man of his word he doesn't like to consider. Some pple marry out of pity
i dont want him to mary me out if pity...bt he has told me many times he doesnt like me or love me

1 Like

Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by Olibboy: 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
NONAME11223:
i dont want him to mary me out if pity...bt he has told me many times he doesnt like me or love me
you are trying to build the relationship. Give him distance he will surely know your worths

1 Like

Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by NONAME11223: 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
Olibboy:
you are trying to build the relationship. Give him distance he will surely know your worths
how can i do that?I am now with baby in country where he lives so we live together.So how can i give him distance?

1 Like

Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by 1F30M4(f): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
NONAME11223 If you ain't chasing clout here yhh... I breezed through your profile a while ago, there's just so many questions and I'm stumped for words.. Likeee wtf! Girrl, you are so unbelievable jeezz..

I honestly cannot for the life of me understand how you would be treading a very clear road path in broad daylight, with your eyes wide open yeah and consciously choose to walk right straight into a ditch.. Over and over and over again.. Why? Why would you do that to yourself? And to what end really? For love that do not care, that do not respect you, that do not support you so much so you're treated like a worthless leech.. And you're really waiting to have the marriage talk with this same person? Is this the love & life you truly want for yourself, the future you envisioned for yourself? Wow, just wow..

Aalll the while, the handwriting has been on the damn wall but you probably mistook it for some work of art that could fade off sometime, you didn't/don't want to take off the rose-colored love-shaped glasses you had/have on to see things for what they really were/are.. Just curious, do you still have those glasses on? Yeah cos after these past few years, I thought you would've snap those broken pieces stuck in your facial skin.. Or no you're waiting till you "lose your eyes"? Is that it? Why dear? Huh? Do you hate yourself that much?

Well, all I can say is this.. You do need help, serious help so please go get help as soon as you can.. And when this is all over, do see a therapist as well.
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by Olibboy: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
NONAME11223:
how can i do that?I am now with baby in country where he lives so we live together.So how can i give him distance?
before I talk do you guys have things in common
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by pocohantas(f): 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
truthsayer009:

But come o, this 3.5m flat, you sure say you no go rent one for me? embarassed embarassed

1F30M4:
And to what end really? For love that do not care, that do not respect you, that do not support you so much so you're treated like a worthless leech.. And you're really waiting to have the marriage talk with this same person? Is this the love & life you truly want for yourself, the future you envisioned for yourself? Wow, just wow..

cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by NONAME11223: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
1F30M4:
NONAME11223 If you ain't chasing clout here yhh... I breezed through your profile a while ago, there's just so many questions and I'm stumped for words.. Likeee wtf! Girrl, you are so unbelievable jeezz..

I honestly cannot for the life of me understand how you would be treading a very clear road path in broad daylight, with your eyes wide open yeah and consciously choose to walk right straight into a ditch.. Over and over and over again.. Why? Why would you do that to yourself? And to what end really? For love that do not care, that do not respect you, that do not support you so much so you're treated like a worthless leech.. And you're really waiting to have the marriage talk with this same person? Is this the love & life you truly want for yourself, the future you envisioned for yourself? Wow, just wow..

Aalll the while, the handwriting has been on the damn wall but you probably mistook it for some work of art that could fade off sometime, you didn't/don't want to take off the rose-colored love-shaped glasses you had/have on to see things for what they really were/are.. Just curious, do you still have those glasses on? Yeah cos after these past few years, I thought you would've snap those broken pieces stuck in your facial skin.. Or no you're waiting till you "lose your eyes"? Is that it? Why dear? Huh? Do you hate yourself that much?

Well, all I can say is this.. You do need help, serious help so please go get help as soon as you can.. And when this is all over, do see a therapist as well.
which type of help?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Rescued My Lecturer From The Rain And Made Love To Her In The Room. / Is This The Most Bootilicious Female Nairalander? / A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.