Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

A Bad Day In The Office And How To Bounce Back - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Bad Day In The Office And How To Bounce Back (13725 Views)

My Senior Colleague Stole My Money In The Office / My Experience With My Boss At The Office Today. / 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bad Day In The Office And How To Bounce Back by descarado: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Where will you do the ranting grin
Re: A Bad Day In The Office And How To Bounce Back by Damianisa(f): 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Good point OP. It happens to anyone

Kindly visit my signature
Re: A Bad Day In The Office And How To Bounce Back by daniwise(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Me?Wetin concern me.me wey dey enter porsh for Ogudu steady run better nkwobi and fall like 3 or 4 chilled bottles Godlberg.
Re: A Bad Day In The Office And How To Bounce Back by oghalebros(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
For me just stay will one thought out the night will settle the matter.
Re: A Bad Day In The Office And How To Bounce Back by TheRollingStone: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Watching an episode from Wild n out works for me
Re: A Bad Day In The Office And How To Bounce Back by emmnprince(m): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ......
Drink some bottle....smoke some weed....bang enough pussy...tell your woman to ride you to paradise...tell her to sit on you and ride the hell out of you
I bet my balls the next day you gonna wake up at the right side of bed bouncing and kicking

Damn niggar this is not alright to a sane and right-thinking person.

The OP's suggestions isoright!
Re: A Bad Day In The Office And How To Bounce Back by 18wheeler: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
Some cold beer is fixing it for me right now. I had a rough day at work.
Re: A Bad Day In The Office And How To Bounce Back by Truthfulguy10: 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ......
Drink some bottle....smoke some weed....bang enough pussy...tell your woman to ride you to paradise...tell her to sit on you and ride the hell out of you
I bet my balls the next day you gonna wake up at the right side of bed bouncing and kicking

Swears grin grin
Re: A Bad Day In The Office And How To Bounce Back by Gfskw: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
Oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Encounters With Randy Men, Crazy Drivers – Female Traffic Controllers / 10 Things To Look For In A Great Boss / 3 Life Lessons I Learned From A Shoe Cobbler - Johnspeak Uwangue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.