Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) (97090 Views)

Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by KingOKON: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

I can't speak for all of them but I know the one I have worked for has all the relevant licences.

But let's even assume that a loan company does not have lending licence will you then decide not to repay your loan because of that. That's similar to saying you will not repay a loan your friend gave you simply because he does not have a banking licence!

If any friend of mine give me the conditions and terms these Sokos and apps loans are giving, then he is no friend of mine.
I don't think CBN will ever sanction the interest they are charging at such a short period of repayment

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by KingOKON: 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
ekene101:
ask the goat sokoloan agent.

Relax, don't let them make you have high blood pressure, I can assure you that over 90% of them are not obeying the Central Bank guidelines

4 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
KingOKON:

Relax, don't let them make you have high blood pressure, I can assure you that over 90% of them are not obeying the Central Bank guidelines
I will give them hbp by joining others to kick them out of their illegal business of sending people to untimely death.

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by miccoy(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
These loan apps caused serious damage in India before they started kicking them out. Nigeria is there new home now.

4 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NaijaBoy213(m): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
ekene101:
bladddy fhool I have collected from all your soko owned app and I ain't paying a dime. We will frustrate ur business just as u frustrate people's life,if u can still add to d one I borrowed so I can buy beer and pepper soup as weather cold so, e go make sense.
My guy grin
As for me, gocash call my father dey insult am say, criminality runs in the family, he gave birth to thief blah blah blah. My father call me tell me wetin dem tell am. Since then, I vex change all my contacts to dummy contacts. As I'm typing dis right now, I'm Owing 27 loan apps (almost 432k now). If i pay make i turn to Maggi grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Peaceyw(m): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
My guy grin
As for me, gocash call my father dey insult am say, criminality runs in the family, he gave birth to thief blah blah blah. My father call me tell me wetin dem tell am. Since then, I vex change all my contacts to dummy contacts. As I'm typing dis right now, I'm Owing 27 loan apps. If i pay make i turn to Maggi grin
after gocash messaged my contacts that I'm a thief and wanted by the authorities,they still called me now that I haven't made payment,I just told the mumu arrogant girl to go collect the money from the people she texted or if possible,the authorities that's looking for me because 1naira wey wash,I no dey pay and if she go fit lend me extra 2k make I use buy captain jack as rain fall and body need am to warm up. She say na debt go kill her generation both born and unborn no be me grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NaijaBoy213(m): 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
ekene101:
after gocash messaged my contacts that I'm a thief and wanted by the authorities,they still called me now that I haven't made payment,I just told the mumu arrogant girl to go collect the money from the people she texted or if possible,the authorities that's looking for me because 1naira wey wash,I no dey pay and if she go fit lend me extra 2k make I use buy captain jack as rain fall and body need am to warm up. She say na debt go kill her generation both born and unborn no be me grin grin grin grin
dem don even tire to call me sef, some of dem don tire to threaten, now dem dey beg me to pay dat their job is at risk. grin

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
dem don even tire to call me sef, some of dem don tire to threaten, now dem dey beg me to pay dat their job is at risk. grin
now na to call u like normal street guy with slangs like "how far na,wetin dey sup". No more Good morning/afternoon I am calling from... Very soon na "bros abeg na,try dey pay even if na 1h every week till u pay finish" Sokoloan dey even get mind dey say dem go bann my bvn as if na small pikin I be. I don zero my mind,make Dem spend like 80k to 100k come fine me because of debt of 5500.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NaijaBoy213(m): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
ekene101:
now na to call u like normal street guy with slangs like "how far na,wetin dey sup". No more Good morning/afternoon I am calling from... Very soon na "bros abeg na,try dey pay even if na 1h every week till u pay finish" Sokoloan dey even get mind dey say dem go bann my bvn as if na small pikin I be. I don zero my mind,make Dem spend like 80k to 100k come fine me because of debt of 5500.
5500? shocked Lol, me I dey owe all the sokoloan apps, gocash 37,800, fastmoney 10k, Eloan 23k, 9jacash 23k, sokoloan 15k grin I no include other apps o.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NaijaBoy213(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
Some of dis loan apps when they have too many defaulters, they create another loan app, when u download the app and input your card details, they will drain your account just to recover their money. (imagine draining 100 accounts) Dis is wat some people don't know. cool as for me. I no dey pity dem. I don collect tire.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
5500? shocked Lol, me I dey owe all the sokoloan apps, gocash 37,800, fastmoney 10k, Eloan 23k, 9jacash 23k, sokoloan 15k grin I no include other apps o.
same here o but na that go cash and soko no dey let me rest with calls,I don blacklist them tire,they go still call with new number,after I listen finish na blacklist straight up. As for that mumu sokoloan girl,once I hear her voice na tv I dey put phone near make she and tv dey talk,very mannerless person.

9 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NaijaBoy213(m): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
ekene101:
same here o but na that go cash and soko no dey let me rest with calls,I don blacklist them tire,they go still call with new number,after I listen finish na blacklist straight up. As for that mumu sokoloan girl,once I hear her voice na tv I dey put phone near make she and tv dey talk,very mannerless person.
download truecaller, enter blocking settings. Follow the settings in the image below grin don't thank me cool

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
download truecaller, enter blocking settings. Follow the settings in the image below grin don't thank me cool
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
samsam2019:
I love this site. You guys are funny grin
I'm not even worried one bit. Now I release my dogs at night. if they born their papa well make dem near my gate.

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lol.. the fraudulent family got me laughing hard and no be say na even better loan the person go take now

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
Lol only u one na em be say them go done cast u as armed robber to all ur contacts grin
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
In my case, they sent messages to all my contacts that

Beware! This is to notify the entire public that the family of ****** are thieves who dupe people on a daily basis. Taking after their father's footstep is his foolish son **** ***** with the phone number ****** who duped a company of it's money and is currently on the run. Stay away from this thief and report to the nearest police station if found.

Now na just 4 things pain me angry

1. Calling my family a thief who dupe people on a daily basis .

2. That I'm taking after my oldman footsteps

3. That I dey on the run angry

4. That people should stay away from me and report to the nearest police station if they sight me anywhere.

Those people na craze people dem be

5 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

I can't speak for all of them but I know the one I have worked for has all the relevant licences.

But let's even assume that a loan company does not have lending licence will you then decide not to repay your loan because of that. That's similar to saying you will not repay a loan your friend gave you simply because he does not have a banking licence!
Guy go find better work. You deserve better than those chicken change commision sokoloan dey pay you. Why una no dey drop address see if you and your fellow lunatics called staffs for go see the next day. Why u a no de come person house address make you see film. Una never see anything.

3 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by PoshTraveler: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
i actually tested all the loan apps on google. some just steal your information and most give ridiculous intersted rate.
one even gave me a loan of 7k to pay back 14k in 7 days lol
i reviewed some of them here
https://www.nairaland.com/6583888/tested-all-loan-apps-naija
i am personally waiting for them to defame me and i bet them they will not see the cash again. all my contacts are people that dont even know me. lets see how it goes.
please dont take loans if you know u cant pay them o

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by PoshTraveler: 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Coldshisha:

What is your Defination of Slander, libel, defamation of character and character assassination?!

You breached a contract that you signed to

You exceeded loan tenure and accrued more intrest on someone else money

They now reported what you did to the general public, then you try to bad mouth the company that funded you when you so called family and friends couldn't give you Kobo

In America they already have bounty hunters for people like you that want to always prove right even when you are damn wrong
you are talking rubbish. once the loan expires, they are suppose to add late payment fine, not call his contacts. what is the use of late payment fines if you stll have to call his contacts?

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by PoshTraveler: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ayemileto:
Lol.

Go and pay your loan.

To the best of my knowledge, this loan apps won't go about tarnishing your image, even when you miss the deadline.

They will first give you a call and give you additional time to pay up.

Your reaction to that call/additional time is what will determine what next they will do.

I have a friend who told me he took loan from one of this apps (Branch specifically). After missing his deadline, they gave him a call and he told them he didn't have the money yet. Then they told him he can be paying back small small and it's not compulsory he has everything at once.

He started paying back gradually, 1k, 2k, 5h till he paid back his loan. They Never disgraced him because of his reaction.

But many Nigerians have zero intention of paying back the money they borrowed.

That's how one was asking me how he can borrow 50k or 100k from this apps. He wants to borrow a reasonable amount because he does not want to pay back.
branch is a professional money lender approved by cbn, they are not loan sharks, know the difference

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by PoshTraveler: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Volkswagen90:
am in this mess too o,na my mama wey them dey call na im i no like,the woman fit cry now,they gave me till 4pm today,after they will start calling my contacts.chai.
me i dey wait for them to do their worst, i want to see how far they can go lol

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by PoshTraveler: 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
manlawal:
branch is one of the useless app out there , during endsars, i once took loan from them and carbon to clear some of my imported item and have been paying ahead , branch money remain 3k while carbon was 15k . branch send a reminder that i should pay, i contacted their support and told them i have cash but due to the ongoing crises i dont have anywhere to deposit the cash with me. but the lady replied me that i should find a way to deposit the money which i asked which bank is opening during the riot or what pos will risk their life ? he kept on saying i should look for family and friend that need cash. on the other hand carbon mail me that if i wouldnt be able to meet up i should let them know , fortunately i got someone to transfer to my account , i paid them and deleted their app straight even block their mail self.
na, those are the best loan apps
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by PoshTraveler: 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
mu2sa2:
Get it clear: You can't BORROW money from somebody and choose not to pay back. Shoot ke, even if you blast bazooka they will catch up with you. By the time they finish with you, you would have paid double or more of the principal to the lender, police, civil defence, lawyer, even area boys. And you will end up being the motherfvcker.
bro if i borrow ur mony and u defame me, i no go pay and u will do nothing
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by PoshTraveler: 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
17 too small, me I dey owe almost 23 loans apps 431k. grin
how u wan take pay cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by PoshTraveler: 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
Henix:

This must be a joke
its no joke, i collected from close to 10 almost 370k. i am testing them to see what they will do if i decide not to pay

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by PoshTraveler: 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
ekene101:
for where,Dem no bold.
it depends how much o. no carry chinko play with money o

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by PoshTraveler: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2021

Not only nextcredit. Them plenty. They will disburse loan into your account without you confirming or requesting. Dey will now expect you to pay back with outrageous interest within 7 days haha. People who are just supporting these loan apps don't know anything. Na small pikin dey worry them
nextcredit own worst. they will just send without showing you the interest so you decide if to accept or decline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by PoshTraveler: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
Mcslize:

Bounty hunters also retrieve debts are you aware? Whoever is the guarantor, is the one they hold responsible. They can take away your car until you pay up the debt. They don't joke with debt over there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY6wID4okfk
if this guy jam proper werey them go kill am throway

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by PoshTraveler: 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
chiboi19:
Now look at what you are saying
Nigerians are the problem
You wanna take money from loan apps and you don’t wanna payback
Later you’ll go about saying bad stuffs about the loan apps when originally majority of people taking thus loan are already debtors on various loan platforms that don’t want to pay back �‍♂️
It’s saddens me that people( Nigerians ) are wicked with thoughts of bringing down this loans apps, have you thought of how many people will be unemployed if for any reason the government takes them down because of your own selfish interest or your inability to pay back a loan you wanna put the blame on the the loan app.
I have worked as a loan analysts, when this people wanna take this loan they’ll be so humble and I will go as far as telling them “please if you can’t pay back on the due date avoid taking this loan to avoid unnecessary embarrassment and they’ll be like it’s nothing I’ll pay but then eventually happens but it is not our own fault to take just pay your loan as stated in the loan terms and conditions.
Defamatory messages are sent note: if a client has defaulted for up to 2 weeks and not showing any sign of paying back, not taking calls, drops the call whenever he or she hears the company’s name when they call him/her
This loan apps are not the problem but jobless young people who steal money from them are the problem.
shut up, have you heard anyone complaining of carbon or branch?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (56) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.