Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,475 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) (96966 Views)

Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
Maxi112:
Bro, the list I have collected from is endless, might be running in to 700k, let me give you another trick, if you have someone that runs POS business, where debit and credit alert in large sums comes in and go, borrow the phone, once this hungry scammers see they credit alert and debit alert, they'd grant you huge limit grin cheesy

Another career criminal spotted!

4 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
halogate:
@Chiboi09..to be frank, I don't understand what ur driving at undecided.
.. personally, I don't have a problem with paying bk their loans.
..but why call me abt a loan that's not yet due?..why call my family members and say u are looking for me about a loan that's not yet due?..is that how loan companies operate.
..do u see people complaining abt Carbon, Branch, Palmcredit or Renmoney?..
..why slander peoples family name for a one day default and still apply fine?..does that even make any sense to u at all..
...u seem like the type that finds nothing wrong in embarrassing someone in full public glare and returning in secret to apologise.. undecided
..get ur facts right!!

I don't see anything wrong in embarrassing a recalcitrant debtor in Nigeria.

I have realised that it's the most effective way to recover your money.

When these people want a loan they will be following you around all over the place but when it's time to pay back the loan they start avoiding your phone calls and text messages. angry

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by miccoy(m): 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
chiboi19:
na who dey owe get curse to carry sir

Sir,

You should know, owing (debt) is not a criminal offence but rather a civil wrong.

But, it baffled me how some, if not most, of you agents are so quick in tagging your clients criminals ( courtesy of your Chinese bosses) on the run with Company money. Not only does it stops there, you go as far as informing client's contacts that the whole family of the said client are fraudster and the general public should desist from transacting with them. And to make matter worse, you still expect the same client to pay you with the accumulated interest charges. Is this not madness!!!

7 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by miccoy(m): 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

When these people want a loan they will be following you around all over the place but when it's time to pay back the loan they start avoiding your phone calls and text messages. angry

Oga, person wey get no dey borrow. These people came to you coz of financial difficulties not for you to further ruined their life through defamatory messages.

Debt is debt! And if you insist on sending messages to your client's contacts let it stop there (debt) but tagging the client plus the family members criminals on the run, is uncalled for. And the last time i checked, you folks are not registered, no office address nothing.

10 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Maxi112: 3:38am On Jun 27, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Another career criminal spotted!
E pain you? cheesy

I'm not yet done with your fraudulent company, I will collect and goan use it to carry olosho cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by eyitayoit(m): 6:35am On Jun 27, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
download truecaller, enter blocking settings. Follow the settings in the image below grin don't thank me cool
MrFollowFollow:

Please if you know anyone who has received a damaging message from these loan apps such as sokoloan, 9ja cash should please send screenshot of the message to digitalrightsadvocacy@gmail.com. The group is collecting evidence to submit to the appropriate regulatory authorities and file a criminal complaint against them because their actions violates section 24 of Cybercrime Act of 2015.

Furthermore, such person flag the app as inappropriate on Google Play Store and write appropriate review on the app.
Tell someone you know that has been embrassed by these people.

17 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by miccoy(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2021
eyitayoit:

Please if you know anyone who has received a damaging message from these loan apps such as sokoloan, 9ja cash should please send screenshot of the message to digitalrightsadvocacy@gmail.com. The group is collecting evidence to submit to the appropriate regulatory authorities and file a criminal complaint against them because their actions violates section 24 of Cybercrime Act of 2015.

Furthermore, such person flag the app as inappropriate on Google Play Store and write appropriate review on the app.

I am totally in support of this. If not controlled, it will degenerate into something else. These loan apps have no regards for privacy policies at all. You mined users contacts list, phone records, etc for malicious uses

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
eyitayoit:

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands!

Most of those who were embarrassed brought it upon themselves.

You can't borrow money from a loan app based on agreed terms then when it's time to pay back you intentionally start avoiding their calls.

The loan company will use any means available to recover it's money.

By the way if you're serious about this cause you should not be using this free web based email address digitalrightsadvocacy@gmail.com. Go and spend money to get a domain name then we shall know you mean business.

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
miccoy:

I am totally in support of this. If not controlled, it will degenerate into something else. These loan apps have no regards for privacy policies at all. You mined users contacts list, phone records, etc for malicious uses

The country is operating a free market economy. No one is under compulsion to take a loan from the loan apps. If you don't like the terms then don't take a loan from then it's as simple as that!

But you can't borrow then when it's time to pay back you start avoiding their calls or giving one rubbish excuse to avoid keeping your own part of the bargain
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by miccoy(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

The country is operating a free market economy. No one is under compulsion to take a loan from the loan apps. If you don't like the terms then don't take a loan from then it's as simple as that!

But you can't borrow then when it's time to pay back you start avoiding their calls or giving one rubbish excuse to avoid keeping your own part of the bargain

Prejudice apart!

Someone defaults in paying his/her loan and the best means to recover such fund is to brand him/her and the entire family criminals on the run?!? When did a debtor becomes a criminal?! Mind you, owing is not a criminal offence, not in Nigeria or anywhere in the world.

Debt recovery procedures state, you issue the debtor a demand notice, subsequent upon, the debtor appear in court to negotiate repayment. Before which, you might have reported to credit bureau.

Sending defamatory messages to clients contacts is blackmail. And blackmailing is an offence before the law. Had it been we have a sound Judiciary system on Nigeria, you guys would have paid hugely for this.

And I checked your apps terms and conditions, I can't find where it's written that you will sending defamatory messages to client contacts upon default. And you guys(apps) doing this are not even registered for crying out loud.

16 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Vernon26(m): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Vernon26(m): 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2021

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Vernon26:
https://twitter.com/MrOdanz/status/1409039948058136578?s=19
I tell person say palmcredit na loan shark in disguise and dem dey message contacts too he dey argue. Palmcredit isn't in the class of branch and carbon. Although their interest and tenr dey okay but they message contacts too. They Don threaten me before. Had to pay them tho. This image below was gotten from that Twitter thread.

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by oranget(m): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mrxawe:

I tell person say palmcredit na loan shark in disguise and dem dey message contacts too he dey argue. Palmcredit isn't in the class of branch and carbon. Although their interest and tenr dey okay but they message contacts too. They Don threaten me before. Had to pay them tho. This image below was gotten from that Twitter thread.
They even have the guts to threaten you for the loan another person refused to pay back. Wonders shall never end.

4 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
the entire family family of ABC are thieves, lead by their son is ABC ..

grin.. oboy I tear laugh scatter.. . Which one be lead by their son grin

For my own they say I dey take over my papa foot steps .. those people na comedy people dem be I swear. grin

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
oranget:

They even have the guts to threaten you for the loan another person refused to pay back. Wonders shall never end.
Lol they're not even smart .. that's how most f those loan sharks do.. how can you restrict someone's account for a loan of another person.. lol they no smart at all. It makes them look like jokers.

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
Vernon26:
they sent me text of my contact lists. I dey hustle to pay them tomorrow.
How far bro.. how did it later end?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Vernon26(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mrxawe:

How far bro.. how did it later end?
dm me make we talk.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
Vernon26:
dm me make we talk.
Na disposable mail I dey use o and I don't delete am since.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
Vernon26:
dm me make we talk.
Send me message of weytin happen to nahaxiw649@genebag.com or just talk am here
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Vernon26(m): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mrxawe:

Send me message of weytin happen to nahaxiw649@genebag.com or just talk am here
those vultures the lurk for here. The less info them get the better.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
Vernon26:
those vultures the lurk for here. The less info them get the better.
Their papa... Na person wey go kill them dey find.. try send to that email first.. or drop your WhatsApp ID. I go tell you to delete am immediately i see it
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Vernon26(m): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mrxawe:

Their papa... Na person wey go kill them dey find.. try send to that email first.. or drop your WhatsApp ID. I go tell you to delete am immediately i see it
check your mailbox
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
Vernon26:
check your mailbox
grin Seen my guy haha you too dey fear. that trick wey your aunt give you na weytin you suppose don sharply do before they start send am. Anyhow anyhow Sha, they already have the contacts.. just try pay them coz they won't stop. Try clear that one fess

Sorry I couldn't m3saage you through that email.. it can only receive it can't send
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

I have one question, why una no dey come people's address? Make I drop my own try come na.... Carry all the soldiers for 81 battalion along.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by edictng: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
I noticed fairmoney and sokoloan apps are not available anymore.
I tried to install I was seeing *item not found*
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
ekene101:
When taking loan, delete all your important contacts,goto your Gmail contacts and delete the important contacts,sync it and they won't have access to your important contacts..let them message the 99% fake contacts on my phone,I don't care
Once you call and start abusing me or sending stupid messages to my contact,I ain't paying,I will change all my contacts to fake contacts and sync it with their database.let them message unknown gun people.
God bless that guy that posted this secret last week. You are a genius bro..
Teach me bro
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by edictng: 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mrxawe:

some people no just get sense. What's bvn tracing ?? grin that's just to scare the person o. grin grin
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by edictng: 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
I got similar message recently from go cash. One of my contact didn't pay, I got the message twice actually. I was really pissed I had to call the stupid number and warn the fool not to send me messages like that again. He said he would Bleep me up. grin the most painful part was the guy who borrowed money was my younger brothers friend. Like just imagine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 6:07am On Jun 28, 2021
edictng:
some people no just get sense. What's bvn tracing ?? grin that's just to scare the person o. grin grin
Sometimes they'll say actions are underway to block your BVN and put a lien on your bank account lol I go just dey laugh.. na only efcc fit do that one and they must obtain court order through CBN and NIBSS. They just dey use that means to scare people into paying up. And na jjc e fit work for. Person wey know about tech and banking systems go just laugh..

Na only gocash don message my contacts before tho it was embarassing but I was happy they even did it coz it taught me more lessons and tricks to play next time. After that incidence, I borrowed from more than 20 loan apps so far and I'm not paying a single dime, it's been over a month. Let them find me reach house and see if they won't go back in a coffin. It's either they provide their office address or they forget about their money and move on with their fvcking lives. If Google cannot remove this useless apps from playstore like the way IOS restricted them , we have to put them outta business.

12 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 6:10am On Jun 28, 2021
edictng:
I got similar message recently from go cash. One of my contact didn't pay, I got the message twice actually. I was really pissed I had to call the stupid number and warn the fool not to send me messages like that again. He said he would Bleep me up. grin the most painful part was the guy who borrowed money was my younger brothers friend. Like just imagine
That's how they do. Threatening to fvck up the person's contacts lol.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by chiboi19(m): 6:27am On Jun 28, 2021
This clients see that the interest is high before going ahead with the loan, they don’t force it on anyone.
Clients are also warned to pay on due date to avoid unnecessary embarrassments.
When you call this clients on due dates they don’t self don’t comply like if you tell them today is their due date they’ll tell you so what if the days is their due and when you ask them to pay before the days ends they’ll switch of their phone or start giving one excuse which is mostly a lie to get away from paying back that day and when you call the guarantor of the client they might say the said client has paid or he had told them he didn’t take anyloan from that company so they shouldn’t mind us.
So they pushed the collectors to take those measures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (56) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.