Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,859 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) (96975 Views)

Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Jacobx007: 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
This thread should not be in the romance section na? What these loan sharks are doing is a criminal act, so it's supposed to be in the crime section.
If I tell you my experience with Gocash ehn, u go pity me.
I swear if you give me Ak47 I go waste wall of them
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mrxawe:

I have no doubt, she should definitely be the one. She told me to relax that the show is just about to begin and that I've not seen anything yet. E no reach 2 mins my contacts start to dey call me concerning the message they saw on their phone. I sha negotiate with her to stop say I go pay am the next day coz na very stupid girl. If I no negotiate with am she no go stop and my business associates and important people fit go get the messages like that.
na she,very nasty human animal,I show her shege,na she block me for WhatsApp..I pity man wey go marry dat animal.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by drmikeadams(m): 11:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
ekene101:
I know say na that useless girl wey her mouth dey sharp like razor,very mannerless person. After she messaged my contacts,she called me few days later and I told her to go collect the loan from the people she texted and I ended call. Two weeks later she called again and I still refer her to the people she texted and she say whether na because she text only 10 people say na 25 she go text next,nai I ask her if she need airtime she just hiss say na igbese go kill her father no be me. I laff till she end call. She still call me today I just pick am put am under tv make she and tv dey converse.

U and the girl suppose go on a date..una whinning no be here oo grin

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Vernon26(m): 4:44am On Jul 05, 2021
Record all your conversations with them, but make sure u're not exchanging words with them. Let them do the insulting and threatening. It'll also helps as evidence.

6 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by daylay7(m): 4:59am On Jul 05, 2021
You should add palmcredit to your list

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 7:19am On Jul 05, 2021
drmikeadams:

U and the girl suppose go on a date..una whinning no be here oo grin
God forbid bad thing,that girl no be human somebody.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NaijaBoy213(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
The funny part be say, when u default, dem go send Abigail to threaten and rain curses and abuses on u. After a week or two if e no work, dem go send Annabel to speak to u politely and even beg u sef grin
Na my people, I know dem. If dem like make Dem send my mama to beg me, i no go pay. grin

9 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Vernon26(m): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
https://twitter.com/Mazigburugburu1/status/1411761266776055811?s=19
It's getting heated up. It's woke season on these vultures. Hope they're prepared for what's coming.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
Vernon26:
Record all your conversations with them, but make sure u're not exchanging words with them. Let them do the insulting and threatening. It'll also helps as evidence.

Bro abeg check your email.. e get wetein I want ask you but I no go want their useless agents here to get the update..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
Vernon26:
https://twitter.com/Mazigburugburu1/status/1411761266776055811?s=19
It's getting heated up. It's woke season on these vultures. Hope they're prepared for what's coming.

I've tried emailing but I got a feedback that "mail not found"
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Vernon26(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mixedfraction:

I've tried emailing but I got a feedback that "mail not found"
I'll get back to you real quick bro
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
Vernon26:
I'll get back to you real quick bro

Thanks..
I dey wait..

*Modified*
Or you can drop an alternative email so I can contact you.. just quote me on any dead thread.. once I see it, I'll tell you so you'll delete it..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Johnames: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mrxawe:

Twice. And it's just one app out of all the apps I've borrowed from so far. That's because after the first incidence, I started using dud contacts for the rest. First time one gocash girl message my contacts say I borrow money from a lending company and I've refused to pay. Next day I message am say she be fool say na because of 5k she dey embarass me like that. She tell me say I never see anything yet. Immediately she send another message to my contacts that my family are thieves and I'm taking over my father footsteps, that I'm on the run with company money and police dey find me. That one pain me die make I no lie grin then I called the girl and told her to exercise patience and stop sending the messages say I go settle am the next day. Meanwhile I was going through twitter looking for solutions. One of my contacts wey dem send the message called me and told me what to do, na tech guy. He told me to use fake contacts and synchronize it with my Google contacts and allow the app to have access to it then delete the app immediately I Grant access so I can restore my real contacts back. It worked for me. Even ekene101 shared the trick I don't know why it's not working for others but it worked for me . Depends on the phone sha.. since that time they never send anything. Though they use their company phone number to message me once in a while say dem go upload my credit report to credit bereu. Lol
bro please can u explain In details how I can do this, my loan dey due tomorrow, no money to pay back, if these people message my contacts, my own don finish
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Aliyu007: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
Omo this thread I don laugh scatter.

Just yesterday sef one of my guys call me say one of this apps dey threaten come him house. My guy don dey pack him load find somewhere else go sleep. grin.

15 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 10:33am On Jul 06, 2021
Johnames:
bro please can u explain In details how I can do this, my loan dey due tomorrow, no money to pay back, if these people message my contacts, my own don finish
Drop your email make I message you.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 10:34am On Jul 06, 2021
This thread no enter front page o yet it has pages of comments and 20k + views. Impressive

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 10:39am On Jul 06, 2021
Aliyu007:
Omo this thread I don laugh scatter.

Just yesterday sef one of my guys call me say one of this apps dey threaten come him house. My guy don dey pack him load find somewhere else go sleep. grin. Reminds me of my time . One of those sokoloan numerous apps tell me say them dey use police come my house that week. Make I no lie my heart fly o. For like 3 weeks straight I no fit sleep for the house I pay rent for. Even when I finally decided to come back home I no still get rest of mind . Any knock for my door like this my heart go skip. If I dey waka for road and I hear police Hilux dey blow siren for my back I go dey fear. grin chai those people sabi torture person emotionally. Later I got to understand say na just mouth dem de make and they no de near person house. Mad people.
Lmao . Na only mumu go allow those kind people con harass am for your own house. Next time they threaten to come your house , tell am say if he try it you go scream thief or kidnapper ontop his head and scream that all your neighbors should come and help you o!!!!! Person wan use gun rob and kidnap you o!!!! Abeg make una come help me o!!! . I trust my own kinda hood, they no dey use ear hear that kind thing. They for don gather tire and petrol sharp sharp. Sheybi na die you kuku find come my house before you go surely get am.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Johnames: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2021
Mrxawe:

okay boss
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2021
Mrxawe:

Sir am going through similar situation now... ikehdozie2@gmail.com
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
Check your mails

Cc FASTCHOW Johnames
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Armstrong33(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bro please my mail is uneksphill@gmail.com i dey this same wahala sad
Mrxawe:

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
Armstrong33:
Bro please my mail is uneksphill@gmail.com i dey this same wahala sad
I'm sorry that's the limit I can go. Even those two I sent na risk coz they might just be their agent. Their agents full here
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Johnames: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mrxawe:

Check your mails

Cc FASTCHOW Johnames
thanks, I saw your mail
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
Johnames:
thanks, I saw your mail
No wahala..

Go cash still dey bug my alarm up till now I don't know how manage. Tho they don't call or message my contacts again but they are still bugging my alarm. I don delete the app from my phone since too. E dey confuse me o. Be like say those vultures don put virus for my phone.

Cc ekene101 Vernon26

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Johnames: 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mrxawe:

No wahala..

Go cash still dey bug my alarm up till now I don't know how manage. Tho they don't call or message my contacts again but they are still bugging my alarm. I don delete the app from my phone since too. E dey confuse me o. Be like say those vultures don put virus for my phone.

Cc ekene101 Vernon26
I swear,those people wahala too much, but they are not asking for contacts permission on my phone again, only permission to manage my phone calls
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by A1lite: 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
update!!!!!!
Dont leave money in the bank account you use in opening the loan app,if not they will wipe everything without your conscience

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by A1lite: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
cry
fair money collect all their money
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Azaboy: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
Did you remember to hotlist/permanently deactivate your ATM card used to sign up?

That was your undoing.
A1lite:
cry
fair money collect all their money
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by A1lite: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Azaboy:
Did you remember to hotlist/permanently deactivate your ATM card used to sign up?

That was your undoing.
how could it be done sir ?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
Johnames:
I swear,those people wahala too much, but they are not asking for contacts permission on my phone again, only permission to manage my phone calls
Go to settings, then app permissions . Make sure it is clicked.

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
A1lite:
update!!!!!!
Dont leave money in the bank account you use in opening the loan app,if not they will wipe everything without your conscience
Na you mumu yourself. That's why you should always block you ATM and request a new one. That way they won't have access to your account. At least fairmoney try. If na gocash sokoloan and the likes they will deduct their real amount for day time then stylishly thief extra from your account for night when you dey sleep. Funniest thing be say if you call them to lament with evidence , they go deny am . Armed robbers

6 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by A1lite: 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mrxawe:

Na you mumu yourself. That's why you should always block you ATM and request a new one. That way they won't have access to your account. At least fairmoney try. If na gocash sokoloan and the likes they will deduct their real amount for day time then stylishly thief extra from your account for night when you dey sleep. Funniest thing be say if you call them to lament with evidence , they go deny am . Armed robbers
okay boss.....
but requesting for new one ,will i do affidavit? and will my COC change ?? [that 3 digit at the back of atm card]

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (56) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.