Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) (96973 Views)

Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by StarryV(f): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
MissEfe:

Abeg I need breakthrough too oh
But I dm u but it didn't go na...
I've uninstalled my WhatsApp bcus of this loan people or else I would have dropped my number so we'll chat dia
I've replied your mail. We can talk via mail. I've also stopped visiting WhatsApp grin. If you have telegram, we can chat via telegram.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NaijaBoy213(m): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mixedfraction:

Guy that menacred loan dey show me system in process(something like that).... Money in minutes no dey even open..
Menacred, their system is open for business from Monday to Friday at 9am to 5pm. Re-apply from 9am. As for Money in minutes...download VIA BROWSER on playstore, and then apply thru their site. Dem give me 25k. But dem go suffer u small. Las Las dem go give u....with 3 months payment plan. Unlike some wey dey give 6k to pay 10k in 6 days grin
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NaijaBoy213(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
MissEfe:

This people are just telling me to verify my email.. after verifying the email they will still tell me to verify again... I just uninstalled them I thought they are playing with me intentionally before they will tell me they are not giving me...
download VIA BROWSER on playstore, then apply thru their site. Na only dat browser dey open their site if the app give u stress.

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MissEfe(f): 12:43am On Sep 07, 2021
Mixedfraction:

So sweet of you dear... Enjoy your breakthrough in peace... Nothing do you...
Thank you sweetie wink
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MissEfe(f): 12:44am On Sep 07, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
download VIA BROWSER on playstore, then apply thru their site. Na only dat browser dey open their site if the app give u stress.
I've downloaded it but don't know what to do next .
Help me out pls
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MissEfe(f): 12:45am On Sep 07, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
Menacred, their system is open for business from Monday to Friday at 9am to 5pm. Re-apply from 9am. As for Money in minutes...download VIA BROWSER on playstore, and then apply thru their site. Dem give me 25k. But dem go suffer u small. Las Las dem go give u....with 3 months payment plan. Unlike some wey dey give 6k to pay 10k in 6 days grin
Thanks dear.. this is useful
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MissEfe(f): 12:46am On Sep 07, 2021
StarryV:
I've replied your mail. We can talk via mail. I've also stopped visiting WhatsApp grin. If you have telegram, we can chat via telegram.
We are somehow birds of the same feathers now oh...
Let me download that telegram self
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MissEfe(f): 12:52am On Sep 07, 2021
Ameboperoo:

Abeg, show us the way out. Okash is due tomorrow but I'm afraid they might deny me if I pay like they did with their easemoni even though it's not overdue. That 1 pain me die because the interest is very low and it's for a whole month.
I'm afraid they won't give you oh or they will give u lower amount...
Those people are frustrating and dey are not trustworthy self...
I remember when I paid cashlion 52k on the due date thinking they will give me another 1 to pay other loan app but they disappointed me, that's where my problem started... That thing dey pain eh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by kapich: 6:37am On Sep 07, 2021
StarryV:
Alright. No problem. What's the issue?

Please can we chat privately. I need to clarify few things please regarding these loan apps please...in currently indebted to few and I'm scared they may be tracking my phone.... though I noticed carbon is already auto debiting my account.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by StarryV(f): 7:09am On Sep 07, 2021
kapich:

Please can we chat privately. I need to clarify few things please regarding these loan apps please...in currently indebted to few and I'm scared they may be tracking my phone.... though I noticed carbon is already auto debiting my account.
send me a mail. I'll reply. If you have telegram, we can chat there too. But please calm down. Some of us here are in deeper mess yet we're still breathing fine. Please calm down ok. You're not gonna die. I promise you (from experience) grin

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NaijaBoy213(m): 7:43am On Sep 07, 2021
kapich:

get a new atm card, nobody or nothing can auto debit u again except u use it to apply for another loan.

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Aliyu007: 7:55am On Sep 07, 2021
This thread try o. 35k plus views without front-page.

Among the best ever on nairaland.. very mature thread.

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by kapich: 8:37am On Sep 07, 2021
StarryV:
send me a mail. I'll reply. If you have telegram, we can chat there too. But please calm down. Some of us here are in deeper mess yet we're still breathing fine. Please calm down ok. You're not gonna die. I promise you (from experience) grin

Already on telegram...
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by kapich: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
get a new atm card, nobody or nothing can auto debit u again except u use it to apply for another loan.

Thanks you.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by kapich: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2021
StarryV:

Sent you a mail.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
Thanks man! Abeg you fit paste me the link for that money in minutes?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
MissEfe:

I remember when I paid cashlion 52k on the due date thinking they will give me another 1 to pay other loan app but they disappointed me, that's where my problem started... That thing dey pain eh..

Lol... I can relate.. e dey pain wella grin

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
StarryV:

Lol... I see growth here... You came here so scared but now you don dey encourage people.. well done dear grin... Las, Las, we go dey alright...

3 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by StarryV(f): 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mixedfraction:

Lol... I see growth here... You came here so scared but now you don dey encourage people.. well done dear grin... Las, Las, we go dey alright...
Na so na, when life throws you stone, omo use am build house o. wahala no dey finish. grin

I guess i've crossed a stage. It's good we encourage people currently in that stage. To avoid hearing suicide stories biko.

6 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MissEfe(f): 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mixedfraction:

Me must dey alright oh
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by wengerman: 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
What about ruining your credit history.you might be unable to access any credit facility in the future
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by swarley75(m): 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
i have download the app and registered but I couldn't access the loan, I also downloaded the VIA browser but no link to apply through there site? How do I go about it?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NaijaBoy213(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
swarley75:
i have download the app and registered but I couldn't access the loan, I also downloaded the VIA browser but no link to apply through there site? How do I go about it?
Menacred is thru the app, as for money in minutes loan, follow thru the site, like I said dem go suffer u small. Don't give up
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by swarley75(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
Menacred is thru the app, as for money in minutes loan, follow thru the site, like I said dem go suffer u small. Don't give up
menacred no dey go at all, when I reach where I will access loan and I choose loan amount and duration, I will receive an error that my loan will be available shortly.

as for money in minutes, when I reach where I will upload my bank statement it telling me it as connected to bank successfully but when I click on next it will tell me error
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by elegantslayer(f): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
MissEfe:
My Dad called that some Xcredit and lcash called him even my sister i just explained to them,,, my sister said she will them its a wrong number that i shoudnt worry...
While my dad says he ask them not to call him again because they didnt call to inform him b4 giving me the loan.
Na some comments for here dey give me small small mind... I was even thinking of suicide but im strong...
Thanks to u all
pls did they message all your contacts
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NaijaBoy213(m): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
swarley75:
menacred no dey go at all, when I reach where I will access loan and I choose loan amount and duration, I will receive an error that my loan will be available shortly.

as for money in minutes, when I reach where I will upload my bank statement it telling me it as connected to bank successfully but when I click on next it will tell me error
that's the suffer you part I was talking about. Just email them. They respond faster
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MissEfe(f): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
elegantslayer:
pls did they message all your contacts
Yes oh...
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by waploger(m): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
kapich:

How many months are you owing Carbon? please?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by waploger(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
MissEfe:

That's also where mine started now am indebted to both Branch and Carbon.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by swarley75(m): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
that's the suffer you part I was talking about. Just email them. They respond faster
i have gone past that stage, I am stuck at where to add debit card
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by waploger(m): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
StarryV:
You never dey in need of money yet.

hahaha
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by waploger(m): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
I sometimes mistakenly pick their call, so i saved all the contacts they used to call me...

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (56) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.