Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) (97116 Views)

Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Olumighty123(m): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
Menacred 35k, money in money 25k (mim)

You mean to say menacred can give a first timer that huge sum?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Aliyu007: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
Menacred dey message contacts?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Aliyu007: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
And please who get link to that money in money.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Brawlscartel(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hello which loan app can I borrow 150k?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
NaijaBoy213:

Bless you brotherly.. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by FEMIBRANCH(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
The new demons now after sokoloan is CYCLE CASH and I won't even advice my enemy to request a loan from them. So sometime three weeks back I requested a loan from them and I paid back fully twice and on the third payment of 14k with an outrageous interest rate I could not meet up because I had not received my salary for the month and when the loan was due they called and started threatening me that they will disgrace me and I pleaded with the guy that I had not received my salary and he should give me some time that month will soon end and I will pay but the idiot ended the call and the next thing I knew I started receiving messages from my contacts that I stole money from a company and the worst of it was that they sent the messages to my boss at work of which landed me in a deep mess at work and a day later the idiot called me that if he doesn't receive the money before the day runs out I will surely see his next step of action and I tried talking to him again but this insisted I must pay the money that day of which I could not come up with only for him to send another message to my contacts that I was dead and he even included my father's number in the message that people should send my father condolence message because I was dead and the same message got to my boss again and I got fired the day before yesterday because my boss said I am ruining my reputation and that of his company and he couldn't work with me anymore. This is the number of the cycle cash idiot who keeps sending bad messages to people's contact and made me loose my job:07042084984 and his name is JOHN. Please stay away from this demonic loan apps or else they will ruin you to the extent of commiting suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
[code][/code]
FEMIBRANCH:
The new demons now after sokoloan is CYCLE CASH and I won't even advice my enemy to request a loan from them. So sometime three weeks back I requested a loan from them and I paid back fully twice and on the third payment of 14k with an outrageous interest rate I could not meet up because I had not received my salary for the month and when the loan was due they called and started threatening me that they will disgrace me and I pleaded with the guy that I had not received my salary and he should give me some time that month will soon end and I will pay but the idiot ended the call and the next thing I knew I started receiving messages from my contacts that I stole money from a company and the worst of it was that they sent the messages to my boss at work of which landed me in a deep mess at work and a day later the idiot called me that if he doesn't receive the money before the day runs out I will surely see his next step of action and I tried talking to him again but this insisted I must pay the money that day of which I could not come up with only for him to send another message to my contacts that I was dead and he even included my father's number in the message that people should send my father condolence message because I was dead and the same message got to my boss again and I got fired the day before yesterday because my boss said I am ruining my reputation and that of his company and he couldn't work with me anymore. This is the number of the cycle cash idiot who keeps sending bad messages to people's contact and made me loose my job:07042084984 and his name is JOHN. Please stay away from this demonic loan apps or else they will ruin you to the extent of commiting suicide.

Sorry about your experience.. me I dey find way to collect from them but them dey fear grin.. them dey mad...

3 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Brawlscartel(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
After reading from page 1 to d end...

Thank you guys ..m

Now I'm motivated mm

I'm going to take loan of 12k each from 30loan app...

I have already deleted my contact and left dummy ones ...

I'm going to do this in two days.mm

6 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
Brawlscartel:
After reading from page 1 to d end...

Thank you guys ..m

Now I'm motivated mm

I'm going to take loan of 12k each from 30loan app...

I have already deleted my contact and left dummy ones ...

I'm going to do this in two days.mm

May the gods give you speed bro.. those guys are heartless

3 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NaijaBoy213(m): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
Olumighty123:

You mean to say menacred can give a first timer that huge sum?
yes, if your bank statement is impressive cool
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NaijaBoy213(m): 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
Aliyu007:

Menacred dey message contacts?
they don't even ask for permission to access contacts

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NaijaBoy213(m): 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
Aliyu007:
And please who get link to that money in money.
it's money in minutes
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Brawlscartel(m): 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mixedfraction:

May the gods give you speed bro.. those guys are heartless

Bro abeg Dem go get access to my gallery?
Make I know so I delete important pictures

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NaijaBoy213(m): 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
FEMIBRANCH:
na dem they even run away from me. I don show dem pepper tire. my dummy contacts names dey funny me sometimes, names like OPM PASTOR, MY SIDE CHICK, MY PASTOR DAUGHTER, MY WIFE SISTER, PACIFIC HOLE, FISHY HOLE grin

4 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ModelLook(m): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
Instead of people to come and take loan from my company and revive your dead business. They are just getting scammed left, right and center. Sorry for you.

The only criteria is that, you must have a running account with us. That's all.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Brawlscartel:

Bro abeg Dem go get access to my gallery?
Make I know so I delete important pictures

Very valid question.. me I no dey take chances oh! Just backup your important pictures if you dey use Google photos app, sign out of the Google photos app then delete the pictures commot from your phone.. if you also get messages wey important contacts send you, just delete am.. then make you also backup your WhatsApp chat then delete your WhatsApp too..

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
ModelLook:
Instead of people to come and take loan from my company and revive your dead busibess. They are just getting scammed left, right and center. Sorry for you.

The only criteria is that, you must have a running account with us. That's all.

How them go take loan from person wey no fit spell business correctly? But if na to rush tag people business as dead, you go sabi doam.. you no see as your head dey??

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
FEMIBRANCH:

The thing wey that guy do you suppose make you go on borrowing spree... Them get luck Sha say them no borrow me..

3 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ModelLook(m): 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mixedfraction:

How them go take loan from person wey no fit spell business correctly? But if na to rush tag people business as dead, you go sabi doam.. you no see as your head dey??

Well...it's sad that at this age, time and with ur level of education, u still don't yet understand the meaning of a "TYPO" when u see one.
But if it's to rush to tag people and write foolish comments alongside, you have 2 degrees to that. You can do better Sir.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Brawlscartel(m): 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hello guys can someone apply for 30loan app in 1 day?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Saberry: 11:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
abbeylfc:

Check ur inbox
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Saberry: 11:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Please can I message u please
Moborlarh:
Yes 3weeks
Contact me Symplyfruity@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Brawlscartel(m): 12:10am On Sep 02, 2021
How many guarantor must you bring?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 02, 2021
ModelLook:

Well...it's sad that at this age, time and with ur level of education, u still don't yet understand the meaning of a "TYPO" when u see one.
But if it's to rush to tag people and write foolish comments alongside, you have 2 degrees to that. You can do better Sir.

I know a typo error when I see one but the point I was trying to make is, if you were not so much in a haste to promote your loan business that no one here gives a fvck about, you probably might have noticed it and corrected the error even after posting.. but how you go notice am na when you dey rush to tag people's business dead? As if your own dey alive.. no wonder your head dey as e dey...
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Brawlscartel(m): 8:30am On Sep 02, 2021
People of God...

I don download 20 loan app

Then I deleted all my main contact left dummy contact mainly foreigners..

By 4pm today I will apply for at least 15k loan each .m
Then buy new phone

5 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Iretiduro(m): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2021
Brawlscartel:
People of God...

Then buy new phone

Bro I don't support what this loan sharks do o but see wetin you sef dey talk. You no talk say you go collect do business make.you make more money you talk say you go collect loan buy phone
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by StarryV(f): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2021
Brawlscartel:
People of God...

Then buy new phone
Do you have conscience at all?? I defaulted and though they have messaged my contacts, i still have it in mind to pay. Borrowing without the intention of repaying is not fair na. Bros fear God o!

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Brawlscartel(m): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2021
Iretiduro:

Bro I don't support what this loan sharks do o but see wetin you sef dey talk. You no talk say you go collect do business make.you make more money you talk say you go collect loan buy phone

Bro na business ooo but I wan buy another phone make Dem nr dy disturb me until I get the money to pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Ameboperoo(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Cashing also messaged my contacts around 2am grin
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mixedfraction:

I know a typo error when I see one but the point I was trying to make is, if you were not so much in a haste to promote your loan business that no one here gives a fvck about, you probably might have noticed it and corrected the error even after posting.. but how you go notice am na when you dey rush to tag people's business dead? As if your own dey alive.. no wonder your head dey as e dey...
Change of subject of formula
I give u dat
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
abbeylfc:
Guys...Relax..

I'm test running everything Ekene101 said...
I followed all steps as stated by ekene101 and Naijaboy.

My loan with 9credit,Lcash and Ncash is overdue for 4days now....so far,,all they've been doing is just to call and threaten me..(also note,,I have defaulted some months back and this loan sharks almost ruined my life b4 I paid back...that is,,,they called and texted alota people on my contact)..

But now,,I no get 1kobo to pay Dem( 118k in total for 3apps)..

Hopefully if I don't get any calls from any of my real contacts this week and next week...I go happy scatta...

And if I do....omo,,,e go pain me scatta oooo..

Lest keep our fingers crossed.

How u take do am
Make me even see 15k collect

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Brawlscartel(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
How legit is this

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (56) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.