Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) (97079 Views)

Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by pappy2000: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Hahhhaha wetin happen?

They are calling my contacts at the same time they are begging me to pay they keep increasing the interests I told them they should continue when they get tired they writing with the bad debt big people

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by pappy2000: 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Why is the strength so quiet
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by pappy2000: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
This is one of the blackmailer her personal number is 07069497934

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Born2winKingOG: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
pappy2000:
This is one of the blackmailer her personal number is 07069497934
blackmailer untop their own investment?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by pappy2000: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

blackmailer untop their own investment?

You are a fool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Born2winKingOG: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
pappy2000:

You are a fool
did I insult you brother man?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by pappy2000: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

did I insult you brother man?

How can u go to my WhatsApp number carry my pix n tag me a criminal

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by pappy2000: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
My people let me get thhe appropriate way to deal with this
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Born2winKingOG: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
pappy2000:

How can u go to my WhatsApp number carry my pix n tag me a criminal
Lol
Because am trying to make Sense with your post calling people blackmailer on top their own money.

You nor well, you need check up.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by pappy2000: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

Lol
Because am trying to make Sense with your post calling people blackmailer on top their own money.

You nor well, you need check up.

U are an idiot
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by pappy2000: 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
Please where is the location of lcredit
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Born2winKingOG: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
pappy2000:

U are an idiot
Ewu nama.

Them go soon shoot you die...na thief line you dey so.

You never know
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by waploger(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2021
Happy Sunday guys..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by oote: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by oote: 10:54am On Dec 07, 2021
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by joeytrib: 11:02am On Dec 07, 2021
In case you have not heard. grin[right][/right] when you join the FairMoney gang you get free debit card

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by stacyadams: 11:05am On Dec 07, 2021
pappy2000:
Bros i am now winning the war with this loan app especially sokoloan. i have been begging them to send more derogaratory messages tomy contact but they seems tired. i told them shishi i wont pay. they have started begging me they are stupid people
grin
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by SilverSnow(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
These loan companies na wa o. I have used XCredit for a while and I have never defaulted once. Just recently as business nor good I couldn't make a payment yesterday (due date).I contacted them this morning and asked for a grace period and to allow me pay in installments with penalty fees which they have already started adding. Just 5 hours later, they have started calling my contacts and sending slanderous messages to others. Omo, I nor pay again. The T&C's says if you default they charge u penalty fees. Instead of doing that, you invade my privacy and embarrassed me publicly for defaulting by just one day. Omo, na court we go settle am if you want still collect your money...

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Ramzyranks: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
lmaoooo na wa o for this century. Incase of next time use more credible platforms, you can try Fairmoney, carbon etc
pappy2000:

They are calling my contacts at the same time they are begging me to pay they keep increasing the interests I told them they should continue when they get tired they writing with the bad debt big people
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by chumsfortech: 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
Stories like this dey always bust my brain. Why you go dey invade into my privacy? why will you be sending slanderous messages to my contacts? Why you go dey assassinate my character? This was why i jumped ship to Fair money early this year, the fairmoney experience has been wonderful so far.
SilverSnow:
These loan companies na wa o. I have used XCredit for a while and I have never defaulted once. Just recently as business nor good I couldn't make a payment yesterday (due date).I contacted them this morning and asked for a grace period and to allow me pay in installments with penalty fees which they have already started adding. Just 5 hours later, they have started calling my contacts and sending slanderous messages to others. Omo, I nor pay again. The T&C's says if you default they charge u penalty fees. Instead of doing that, you invade my privacy and embarrassed me publicly for defaulting by just one day. Omo, na court we go settle am if you want still collect your money...
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by okolojay: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
SilverSnow:

I thought CBN placed a ban on them doing something Like this? Anyways in case of next time use credible platforms. Use FairMoney make you see road

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by riverbird: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Please someone give me ideas on what to do, xcredit has been calling me and I have been pleading with them to exercise little patience but the guy no even wan hear my own and he has giving me one hour to pay up or I won't like his next line of action, and not like I have not paid some of the money o but still he keeps threatening me. Please I need ideas from people that have gone through this.

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by sexyshola1218: 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
Fair money now gives free debit card shocked shocked

joeytrib:
In case you have not heard. grin[right][/right] when you join the FairMoney gang you get free debit card
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by jerryidinoba: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
You are just knowing? lol late comer. Fair money gives free debit card, they even give free bank transfers
sexyshola1218:
Fair money now gives free debit card shocked shocked

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by greychris: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Don't tell me you didn't do enough research before getting a loan from them. Next time do your research come Nairaland we wey sabi go tell you say na only FairMoney make you dey patronize.

riverbird:
Please someone give me ideas on what to do, xcredit has been calling me and I have been pleading with them to exercise little patience but the guy no even wan hear my own and he has giving me one hour to pay up or I won't like his next line of action, and not like I have not paid some of the money o but still he keeps threatening me. Please I need ideas from people that have gone through this.

Apart from loans, FairMoney dey do FREE debit card, discount on airtime, free transfer to other banks with no charges etc.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by temiregiddy: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
Reading this article reminds me of all that my friend went through at the hands of loan sharks before I introduced him to FairMoney. He calls those days "Dark days" i know he will see my comment
oote:
https://guardian.ng/saturday-magazine/online-loan-apps-how-unscrupulous-owners-fleece-dehumanise-nigerians/
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by riverbird: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
greychris:
Don't tell me you didn't do enough research before getting a loan from them. Next time do your research come Nairaland we wey sabi go tell you say na only FairMoney make you dey patronize.

Apart from loans, FairMoney dey do FREE debit card, discount on airtime, free transfer to other banks with no charges etc.

Well the guy said he will embarrass me and me I already know what he wants to do which is no other than sending SMS/Calling my contacts so am just waiting 4 him to do that, once he tries it ehh...I don pay finish be that he can then go to hell.....if anyone asks me I will tell them what happened.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by bigboychukstar: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
How long are we going to do this!, why do these people keep threatening or blackmailing customers. you sef try pay up soon sha. and in case of Next time use only CBN verified platforms. They said Fair money is good, i heard carbon is good too.
riverbird:
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by riverbird: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
bigboychukstar:
How long are we going to do this!, why do these people keep threatening or blackmailing customers. you sef try pay up soon sha. and in case of Next time use only CBN verified platforms. They said Fair money is good, i heard carbon is good too.

I have been using them for some time now and have never defaulted but this time around things went south and no money was forth coming, if you read my text I said I have made part payment but the dude keeps threatening me.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by megabosslevelz: 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
The first mistake is that you gave these people audience. If you had used credible platforms that have CBN approval, you for no get this kind issue. Try Fairmoney or even Carbon next time she
riverbird:
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by riverbird: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
megabosslevelz:
The first mistake is that you gave these people audience. If you had used credible platforms that have CBN approval, you for no get this kind issue. Try Fairmoney or even Carbon next time she

Yeah I won't even use them ever again sha and me I dey pray ghan ma the mumu send SMS to my contacts na there em go lose out cos I no go pay anything again.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by SilverSnow(m): 12:14am On Dec 08, 2021
riverbird:

Yeah I won't even use them ever again sha and me I dey pray ghan ma the mumu send SMS to my contacts na there em go lose out cos I no go pay anything again.
That's what happened to me today. Except that I haven't made a part payment yet. The loan was 1 day overdue and I messaged them asking for extension and allow me make part payment and pay up the rest with penalty fee. They still went ahead and messaged my contact. I told them I am not paying anymore. If they want their money let's go to court

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (56) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.