Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) (97254 Views)

Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 08, 2021
danniyal:

You want to deal with people ruthlessly right? Lets see who will deal who

Sent.. please go and edit out your email and my comment you quoted..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
ekene101:
Send am again,I might have missed it

Reply your mail..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Moborlarh(f): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
nope and their minimum loan amount is 25k, if your bank statement is impressive, they will grant u 100k.
Run away from those loan sharks wey dey give 5k to pay 8k in 6 days o! And u must grant them permission to access your contacts, sms, gallery, location, all because of 5k cool
I thought money in minutes is situat in Indian and they don't grant loan outside Indian
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by DonBenny77(m): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2021
danniyal:

I am afraid they already have your information stored on their data base. You can only use this method for new apps and those borrowing for the first time on existing apps
pls can you gimme names of some new lending apps
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by stacyadams: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
grin grin they are talking about soko and Co on 99.thre FM
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
stacyadams:
grin grin they are talking about soko and Co on 99.thre FM

Tuned in
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by stacyadams: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
Dickeyrider:

Tuned in
grin grin it has become a general problem
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
stacyadams:

Abeg pls gimme loan apps wey make sense
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Ayanwukoma: 3:31am On Nov 11, 2021
Hello... Am owing 4 loan apps.

Somebody Sent me #2500 yesterday to my account to survive I went to pos it's showing insufficient funds.

Please is it the loan apps that took the money?

Are they the ones that deduct it

I can't go to atm to check balance, but the transaction was successful, I was there when my cousin sent it. cry cry cry
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Ayanwukoma: 3:55am On Nov 11, 2021
stacyadams:

Somebody Sent me #2500 yesterday to my account to survive I went to pos it's showing insufficient funds.

I can't go to atm to check balance, but the transaction was successful, I was there when my cousin sent it. cry cry cry
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Ayanwukoma: 3:55am On Nov 11, 2021
Gabby1997:

Yes its safe

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Ayanwukoma: 3:57am On Nov 11, 2021
ekene101:
debt na my body cream,infact na fake contacts dem bombard,none of them knows me.
Bros help

Am owing 4 loan apps.

Somebody Sent me #2500 yesterday to my account to survive I went to pos to Take it's showing insufficient funds.

Are they the ones that deduct it..even though the money am owing them is more than 2500

I can't go to atm to check balance because no transportation, but the transaction was successful, I was there when my cousin sent it. cry cry cry
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Ayanwukoma: 6:43am On Nov 11, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

Bros help

Am owing 4 loan apps.

Somebody Sent me #2500 yesterday to my account to survive I went to pos to Take it's showing insufficient funds.

Are they the ones that deduct it..even though the money am owing them is more than 2500

I can't go to atm to check balance because no transportation, but the transaction was successful, I was there when my cousin sent it. cry cry cry

Update.

Just coming from the bank, I can't check my account balance.

they are telling me to contact my financial institution

Mogbe,has this loan sharks block my account
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by stacyadams: 7:06am On Nov 11, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

yes it's possible one of the loan apps have taken it..
Look at� the name on the debit alert,then block ur ATM for online transaction or go to bank and get another atm. Or check ur balance and go try another pos and reduce the amount to 2k.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by stacyadams: 7:09am On Nov 11, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

Update.

Just coming from the bank, I can't check my account balance.

they are telling me to contact my financial institution

Mogbe,has this loan sharks block my account
. Maybe it's from your bank, try another ATM after some time

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by stacyadams: 7:13am On Nov 11, 2021
Dickeyrider:

Abeg pls gimme loan apps wey make sense

Carbon, fair money make sense...others na orishirishi...
Soko
Lcredit
New credit
Palm credit
Migo
Branch
Add money
Quick check

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Ayanwukoma: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2021
stacyadams:
yes it's possible one of the loan apps have taken it..
Look at� the name on the debit alert,then block ur ATM for online transaction or go to bank and get another atm. Or check ur balance and go try another pos and reduce the amount to 2k.

My sim card not working since yesterday.

Phone showing no.sim card.

It's like this loan apps are unto me
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by stacyadams: 9:03am On Nov 11, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

My sim card not working since yesterday.

Phone showing no.sim card.

It's like this loan apps are unto me
grin grin grin.no be loan app..

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by stacyadams: 10:53am On Nov 11, 2021
angry grin angry

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
danniyal:

You want to deal with people ruthlessly right? Lets see who will deal who

I am waiting for you and your likes!
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Searchingvictor: 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
MissEfe:

Thanks dear.. this is useful

Were you able to get the loan
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by elegantslayer(f): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
So there's this group on Facebook that is out to deal with loan apps....For those of us that have been dealt with by 9ja cash..this is one of them...

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by elegantslayer(f): 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
These are his relatives...Dem say make we go their inbox for swear for them..

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by elegantslayer(f): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
More of his relatives....

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by elegantslayer(f): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
Its an eye for an eye season....

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by danniyal(m): 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nice one.. remain gocash, 9credit, sokoloan etc cursed generation with evil looking faces
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by oote: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
elegantslayer:
So there's this group on Facebook that is out to deal with loan apps....For those of us that have been dealt with by 9ja cash..this is one of them...
https://www.linkedin.com/in/wale-fatoyinbo-1a1711192
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by oote: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
danniyal:
Nice one.. remain gocash, 9credit, sokoloan etc cursed generation with evil looking faces
https://www.linkedin.com/in/chimma-lawrence-087270121
Managing Director 9jacash
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by elegantslayer(f): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by danniyal(m): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
Faces of evil

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by danniyal(m): 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
Faces of evil

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by danniyal(m): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2021
This one is Aferuan Endurance. He is a dubious hacker for 9Credit . The most surprising aspect is that this guy was born in the year 1993. He attended Federal polytechnic Auchi.

The public needs to beware and stay away from this internet criminal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (56) (Reply)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.