Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans (5982 Views)

Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be A Part Of Biafra -- Goodluck Jonathan / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Akpabio To Niger Deltans: Don't Vote For Those Planning To Sell NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Idiko1:

I guess it takes one delusional fool to recognize another. In my honest assessment, it must be an insult to a fool to called you a dumbass fool.
You hate filled lots have nothing logical to say. Always jumping on one thread to the other to discuss the Niger Delta people. grin. Are you done mourning your brothers that were killed like chickens by the Nigerian security forces?
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
2elliot:
You sound like someone I know very well from the University of Port Harcourt. I always had this beefing with this dude about the issue of Biafra, Niger Delta and the Ijaw, and the issue of resource control. It hurts my heart that I live among a people that a greater percentage lack commonsense.
u nor be Ijaw stop pretending, be proud of ur dead igbo tribe.. bye bye

2 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Igboid:

What about Bini City and Warri?
They look like a joke to you?

Asaba is an Igbo city and has nothing to do with your Niger Delta.
What about Bini and Warri is that your foolish concern? What about Biafra Capital? If Enugu, what about Owerri and Aba? grin grin
Your foolishness is legendary

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Eastlink:
Ika people hardly have time to come argue with Igbos on nairaland. Since they opened the Onu Ika page, with Solomon moving there as well, their focus has been deliberating issues on Facebook, the same goes with Ukwuani.

Infact even Rivers people don't have that time to waste on nairaland politics section. You'll hardly find a Kalabari, Ikwerre, Etche, Ibani, Ogoni etc on nairaland. Our Facebook groups are enough to discuss issues. There are only five true Rivers guys I've met here, one of them works with Wike and is pro-Ikwerre. Akwa/Cross on the other hand only come online to talk politics or hype their state.

The true owners of nairaland are the Igbos, Yoruba's, Hausa, Benin and Ijaws. Now what do all these 4 tribes have in common, political and cultural/religious interest. Each of the warriors in the politics section are here to defend certain interest. Many Igbos here are IPOB members. Many Hausa here are BMC guys. The Yoruba's here are either pro Tinubu or pro APC. The Ijaws here joined first to use nairaland to propagate pro-MEND and pro-GEJ activities. Later the likes of Tonye began to use it as a platform to instill Isaac Boro's legacy and Ijaw nationalism. The Benin's on the other hand always battle cultural angle with Igbos and Yoruba's. While they try to landgrab Igbo cousins in Anioma with their oral Benin empire history, then tend to argue vehemently against Oduduwa/Benin connections with the Yoruba's.
very true

2 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by 2elliot: 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
u nor be Ijaw stop pretending, be proud of ur dead igbo tribe.. bye bye
Are you willing to bet with your scrutum?

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by SaintBishop: 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
Eastlink:
I see you all are catching cruise with my South-East brothers lol! Congratulations for making them believe they are chatting with other Niger-Delta ethnic group. But you can't deceive anyone. All the monickers in this thread are all Izon clowns from Delta and Bayelsa. Even the Sufferingboy clown na Izon. INC foot soldiers feeding fat on Amnesty money.

TonyeBarcanista is the handler of the Sufferingboy moniker. The same writing style. Lol!
TonyeBarcanista really did a number on you, you keep seeing him everywhere.
Phijo is TonyeBarcanista
Worworboy is TonyeBarcanista
Afrifa is TonyeBarcanista
sufferingboy is TonyeBarcanista
Adakaboro8 is TonyeBarcanista
Edodefence is TonyeBarcanista
Spearman is TonyeBarcanista
Sageb is TonyeBarcanista
Graysons is TonyeBarcanista
i am TonyeBaracanista.
Smh, yet a fool like you claims that your words have affect on me.
You are a mumu man, igbo clown.

5 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by spearman(m): 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

If you like quote quran and join. Akwa Cross and Igbo in Biafra is happening. The rest tribes fvck off

Kai. Who go one join dis kain people? Heaven forbid it. Ehn. To come dey carry the same passport as global developers! The Biafran passport that is destined to be the least desirable in the world. And the live with foul mouthed fools with extreme systemic low self esteem. It is no secret to Igbos that nobody likes them world over. First question a South African will ask on meeting a Nigerian is are you Igbo or Yoruba. Same in India. In a meeting with Yoruba agitators in Europe last month they came out flat and said they were driven to the fore of the agitation because they no longer want to bear the same passport as Yeebos.

If Igbos have any pride left they will leave all these hate from Nigeria alone and go make Igbo South East Nation a success.

2 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by 2elliot: 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
You hate filled lots have nothing logical to say. Always jumping on one thread to the other to discuss the Niger Delta people. grin. Are you done mourning your brothers that were killed like chickens by the Nigerian security forces?
There is nothing like Niger delta. Guy, just rep ur tribe and Bleep off.

2 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
SaintBishop:
Phijo is TonyeBarcanista
Edodefence is TonyeBarcanista Spearman is TonyeBarcanista
Sageb is TonyeBarcanista
i am TonyeBaracanista.
Smh, yet a fool l like you claims that your words have affect on me.

grin grin grin more bullets

2 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by SaintBishop: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2021
Afriifa:
These people thinking is laughable i swear!

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 08, 2021
Igboid:

I have not seen an Ibibio clamoring for Niger Delta republic. grin
They want their own country.

Even Oron want her own country.
Yes, Urhobo and Isoko Carry Niger Delta for head too, mainly because both are land locked and favor association with other ethnicities in the region with sea access.

Binis want to reactivate their defunct Bini Empire by cornering the entire midwest including Anioma into their proposed Midwest republic. They are Empire builders (expansionist) by nature and can see through Ijaw Niger Delta expansionist agenda. angry

So why can't Ijaws fight for just Ijaw republic? Are you that parasitic? grin
you can never see an ijaw man talk today of an ijaw only country. They claim to fight for equality of the minorities,but history have always proved them no better.
What happened when they became majority in old Rivers state ? what happened when they had most power in the SS after the civil war ? what happened when one of theirs became president ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by spearman(m): 12:06am On Jun 08, 2021
Afriifa:
It does not matter to him that I registered on Nairaland since 2007. It doesn't bother him that I have been an ardent supporter of all things Igbo until they went on this insane journey of hallucinator on Niger Delta lands. Now I see Igbos for what everyone has been saying about them. I detest them now. By the time they finish these round of insanity, they will be chased away from everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 12:06am On Jun 08, 2021
SaintBishop:

These people thinking is laughable i swear!
the act of desperation is puzzling
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by D1official: 12:09am On Jun 08, 2021
eduj:

what I believe will come out from the Niger delta region,should Nigeria divide are very small independent tribal nations. The ijaw in bayelsa and rivers,the Efik another nation, the ikwerres and some. other Igbo speaking but Benin originated tribes in pH will form another nation. Obigbo,asaba and some other Igbo groups aside the SE will join there brothers ,Benin another nation etc.
But this nations will form a business and political union similar to the EU
Nice contribution, but the truth is that we Africans are not yet advanced like the Europeans.. So I don't see such happening
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Graysons: 12:09am On Jun 08, 2021
SaintBishop:
Phijo is TonyeBarcanista
Sageb is TonyeBarcanista
i am TonyeBaracanista.

cheesy Make i go sleep!

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 12:12am On Jun 08, 2021
Graysons:
cheesy Make i go sleep!
lol. The turn out was massive bro. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Eastlink(m): 12:14am On Jun 08, 2021
spearman:

It does not matter to him that I registered on Nairaland since 2007. It doesn't bother him that I have been an ardent supporter of all things Igbo until they went on this insane journey of hallucinator on Niger Delta lands. Now I see Igbos for what everyone has been saying about them. I detest them now. By the time they finish these round of insanity, they will be chased away from everywhere.
And did I mention you? The monickers I mention know himself. You as an Ijaw will definitely defend you interest. So I wasnt wrong when I said Ijaws and Igbos populate this topic. The Igbos themselves are not innocent when it comes to falsifying monikers, the same with Tonye. Only Bishopmagic has been consistent with his personality.

The Sufferingboy moniker has fled as soon as he realized his folly. Well, make I go sleep jare work tins tomorrow. Tonye continue with your Jagbajantis, I don switch of for the night.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by BlackAdam55(m): 12:21am On Jun 08, 2021
Eastlink:
Ika people hardly have time to come argue with Igbos on nairaland. Since they opened the Onu Ika page, with Solomon moving there as well, their focus has been deliberating issues on Facebook, the same goes with Ukwuani.

Infact even Rivers people don't have that time to waste on nairaland politics section. You'll hardly find a Kalabari, Ikwerre, Etche, Ibani, Ogoni etc on nairaland. Our Facebook groups are enough to discuss issues. There are only five true Rivers guys I've met here, one of them works with Wike and is pro-Ikwerre. Akwa/Cross on the other hand only come online to talk politics or hype their state.

The true owners of nairaland are the Igbos, Yoruba's, Hausa/Fulani, Benin and Ijaws. Now what do all these 4 tribes have in common, political and cultural/religious interest. Each of the warriors in the politics section are here to defend certain interest. Many Igbos here are IPOB members. Many objective Igbos have left here long ago.
Many Hausa/Fulani here are BMC guys. The Yoruba's here are either pro Tinubu or pro APC. The Ijaws here joined first to use nairaland to propagate pro-MEND and pro-GEJ activities. Later the likes of Tonye began to use it as a platform to instill Isaac Boro's legacy and Ijaw nationalism. The Benin's on the other hand always battle cultural angle with Igbos and Yoruba's. While they try to landgrab Igbo cousins in Anioma with their oral Benin empire history, then tend to argue vehemently against Oduduwa/Benin connections with the Yoruba's.
So the likes of Phijo and worworboy are not from Rivers state? It is only you who have your igbo agenda who is from Rivers state?

4 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by SaintBishop: 12:26am On Jun 08, 2021
BlackAdam55:

So the likes of Phijo and worworboy are not from Rivers state? It is only you who have your igbo agenda who is from Rivers state?
Help me ask the igbo clown.

2 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Christiansen(m): 12:27am On Jun 08, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
Biafra with Akwa Cross included will be the envy of Africa. The remaining Niger Delta bastard tribes like Ika, Ikwerre, Benin, etc can go to hell
Type that again without crying son grin

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by EdoDefence: 12:33am On Jun 08, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
this one loud o..
criminal namudu cownu the dead igbo tribe leader is a bastard womanizer..he must have bleep all yam leg women both married ones and single ones..

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by otokx(m): 12:33am On Jun 08, 2021
Even though there is sense in nonsense, it is still nonsense.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by EdoDefence: 12:34am On Jun 08, 2021
SaintBishop:
Phijo is TonyeBarcanista
Sageb is TonyeBarcanista
i am TonyeBaracanista.

See finishing grin

2 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Ekpeitit(m): 12:39am On Jun 08, 2021
D1official:
Overtime we have seen so many threads over "Niger Deltan republic" and how they should be left alone by Biafrans.

Even though it's obvious that most of those threads were created by northerners to cause confusion or spite the igbos, it's also important to reiterate that Biafrans has made it clear, that everyone who would be welcomed into its nation will be clearly based on Referendum...

However, I have few questions for the "Naija Deltan Crew", Please let's answer these questions without bias and shun insults...

1. IGBO LAND: knowing fully well that Igbo land exceeds South East and engulfs some part of south south and even minor parts of North Central how would a Niger Deltan Nation survive when the igbos take back it's territories (Anioma, Egbema, Obigbo, Igbo etche...) from Niger Delta?.

2. CAPITAL CITY : Where would the capital of Niger Delta Republic be knowing fully well that tribes like uhrobo, Ijaw, Benin... are all of same size and ego.

3. AFFILIATES : Will the Akwa/Cross choose a Niger Deltan Republic void of the igbos over Biafra?, giving the level of relationship,intermarriages and culture they and igbos share together?.

4. ROLE MODEL: Is there any personality in the entire naija Delta who is generally revered and can be accepted in Niger Delta by all(Urhobo,ijaw,ikwerre,Benin.) without bias or prejudice like Sunday Igboho or Nnamdi Kanu considering the level of supremacy war and tribalism in the region.

5. LONG RUN: What is the hope of "Niger Delta Republic" on the long run when oil phases out in less than a decade from now, knowing fully well that it's solely an oil dependant economy; Mind you the gas giant of the nation is IGBO Land and Gas is the future.

6.VALUE: Of what value is the Naija Delta to Igbos if igbos can get access to the sea through (Azumini)or better still align with Cross Riverians who also have no oil nor gas but at least have access to the sea which Igbo's need and Niger Deltans don't (remember People will always choose to stay where they are celebrated than tolerated).

7. ACTION: And finally, why are the Niger Deltans not agitating yet, nor have at least a Map that would show it's territories to the world?, and why is the likes of Asari Dokubo (Niger Deltan warrior) still referring to himself as a Biafran?.

We all know that Niger Delta Republic is a mirage and certainly not feasible...

I DEY WAIT UNA REPLY

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Christiansen(m): 12:39am On Jun 08, 2021
But Igbos behave foolishly sometimes fah.
You keep insulting everyone including the south south. Very toxic people, no land shall be ceded. Whether u like it or, not

3 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Ekpeitit(m): 12:48am On Jun 08, 2021
See,this is why every tribe in Nigeria hates Igbo people with a passion. You have no respect for other tribes,that's why they chase you out everywhere you go. South Africa, Ghana, Port Harcourt, Kano, Kaduna and Lagos have all chased you out of their cities before.
The Niger Delta people owe you nothing,we have the right to protect our interest and we know joining Biafra will never suit our interest.
If you have real men in your tribe you should be able to fight for autonomy on your own without disturbing other people. We are not interested in your problems, we have our own problems.
I can assure you that no tribe in the Niger Delta will ever join the Igbos.
Another thing you must know is that there are no Igbo tribes in the Niger Delta, the Ikweres are Ikweres not Igbo and the Aniomas are Aniomas not Igbos.
These tribes have told you so several times that they're not Igbos.
Have some self respect because you are beginning to look very desperate and stupid.The resources of the Niger Delta people is sustaining Nigeria at the moment, why would we join Biafra and use our resources again to sustain the Igbos?
We are not fools.
Stay in your lane.
NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC will be our country.

6 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by SaintBishop: 1:26am On Jun 08, 2021
EdoDefence:

See finishing grin
in fact

Christiansen na TonyeBarcanista
Ekpeitit na TonyeBarcanista
wiseone28 na TonyeBarcanista

I don tire for these people ooo

2 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 3:08am On Jun 08, 2021
I don wakeup from sleep.U tell those Biafra say I don run?

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 3:22am On Jun 08, 2021
SaintBishop:
Phijo is TonyeBarcanista
Sageb is TonyeBarcanista
i am TonyeBaracanista.

Which kind mumu be this?

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Ekpeitit(m): 3:40am On Jun 08, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
Biafra with Akwa Cross included will be the envy of Africa. The remaining Niger Delta bastard tribes like Ika, Ikwerre, Benin, etc can go to hell
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Ekpeitit(m): 3:44am On Jun 08, 2021
Ino aran Akwa Ibom,keep dreaming.
Ndisime awo uneghe.
To even dream that any tribe from Niger Delta will join you shows how foolish you and your tribe are.
You're so stupid that you can't see how much everyone hates you.
Just because we allow you to come to the Niger Delta to trade doesn't mean we like you. When the time comes we will chase you out. Ask your father what happened in Port Harcourt to Igbo properties.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by FreeIgbos: 5:37am On Jun 08, 2021
eduj:

story for the gods.
1) Asaba and it's people are proudly igbo- nothing you guys claim online can change that.

2) The ikwerre and ijaws can't together ,exist in a country aside Nigeria.
I know first hand how both groups loath each other in Rivers state.and beyond, from the ijaw domination of rivers state after the civil war to the ikwerre domination of rivers since bayelsa was created.

Some of these so-called minorities, especially the ijaw ones are so deluded in reasoning. The same ijaws that oppressed ikwerres in old Rivers State and the ikwerres that are currently fighting back because many ijaws were moved to Bayelsa are now suddenly the best of friends in nairaland grin. They forgot that Wike always threatens ijaws in Rivers state. Ijaws, ishekiri and uhrobo are always fighting in Warri because the Ijaws keep annexing their lands with force but they are now the best of friends in nairaland, a faceless forum grin Ibibios too face the same discrimination in ijaw hands, same with Binis that are in roforofo fight fight with ijaws in Gelegele over land grabbing by ijaws grin grin There is one common denominator in all these, which is ijaws who are in an aggressive expansionist drive. The irony is that it's same ijaws that are desperately pushing for Niger Delta rep where they hope to subjugate the others.

Whatever identity crises some of the Anioma people are having is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things because wherever Asaba goes, the rest of Anioma will follow and anyone who knows Asaba very well knows that an overwhelming majority prefers a union with their Igbo brothers than to face an uncertain future in a Babel republic. Same goes with the Asa and other Igboid areas of Rivers State except Ikwerre.

Only a deluded and ignorant fool will believe that the 6 SS states will become a republic because realistically, such will never happen, I can bet a million naira on that!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA / Senate Denies Receiving Rice Worth N200m As Palliatives / John Nwodo Arrested By Sss For Inciting Army To Interfere In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.