Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans (5966 Views)

Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be A Part Of Biafra -- Goodluck Jonathan / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Akpabio To Niger Deltans: Don't Vote For Those Planning To Sell NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
Graysons:
Igbo man with inferiority complex! What exactly is the colour of your problem?
You can die for your biafra whatever, how is it ijaw people business?
Abeg ask am oo

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by 2elliot: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

They beleive so much in propaganda and blackmail,but they forgot that internet propanganda is different from reality.
You don go give Cynthia all most all your GBA money, now d only white wey remain ur hand u don use am take action bitters. Binaowei, change your life.

2 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
lol. I'm always gallant and battle ready. See the chest beaters clamouring from Biafra. Upon their fictitious military strenght, it took Nigerian Army just one week to drop their number one commander Ikonso. Same people wanna enagage the Niger Delta -home of Warlords.
Lol.

Their matter don tire me.They keep insulting ika people,I nor know wetin we do them...

When Gen Irabor was appointed as the new CDS,this stupid Igbos came up with a lie that he is a fulani and his wife is hausa and they are both muslim.That Irabor built the biggest mosque in agbor.

Where as Irabor is an anglican in his native home of aliokpu(one the communities that make up agbor).His is an assistant pastor in redeem church in kaduna.

Irabor is a very good man,many Ikas have profited from his goodwill,especially his annual football competition.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Igboid: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
lol. The people you claim as Igbos have their socio-cultural groups different from the Ohanaeze. And they are not part of Ohanaeze, during my secondary school studies in Ndokwa land, Kwale and Ashaka precisely, I never got to withness one gathering or function depicting Ohanaeze. Even the Paramount ruler of Ashaka (Okparuku) and other Kings in Ndokwa routinely visits benin to fulfil some traditional rites and not in any Igbo state. This, I have withnessed myself so I still wondering why you nitwits would clamour for this guys to be part of you.

And the Nembe people are not still claiming Bini origin?
How is Ndokwa any of your problems?
Are they Ijaw people or members of IYC?
Why are you attaching by force to them?
If they drop you in Ndokwaland now, can you communicate with the locals in their local lect? grin
Yet you are shamelessly attaching to them.

12 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by 2elliot: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
Graysons:
Igbo man with inferiority complex! What exactly is the colour of your problem?
You can die for your biafra whatever, how is it ijaw people business?
Rest abeg
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by EdoDefence: 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
[s]
D1official:
Overtime we have seen so many threads over "Niger Deltan republic" and how they should be left alone by Biafrans.

Even though it's obvious that most of those threads were created by northerners to cause confusion or spite the igbos, it's also important to reiterate that Biafrans has made it clear, that everyone who would be welcomed into its nation will be clearly based on Referendum...

However, I have few questions for the "Naija Deltan Crew", Please let's answer these questions without bias and shun insults...

1. IGBO LAND: knowing fully well that Igbo land exceeds South East and engulfs some part of south south and even minor parts of North Central how would a Niger Deltan Nation survive when the igbos take back it's territories (Anioma, Egbema, Obigbo, Igbo etche...) from Niger Delta?.

2. CAPITAL CITY : Where would the capital of Niger Delta Republic be knowing fully well that tribes like uhrobo, Ijaw, Benin... are all of same size and ego.

3. AFFILIATES : Will the Akwa/Cross choose a Niger Deltan Republic void of the igbos over Biafra?, giving the level of relationship,intermarriages and culture they and igbos share together?.

4. ROLE MODEL: Is there any personality in the entire naija Delta who is generally revered and can be accepted in Niger Delta by all(Urhobo,ijaw,ikwerre,Benin.) without bias or prejudice like Sunday Igboho or Nnamdi Kanu considering the level of supremacy war and tribalism in the region.

5. LONG RUN: What is the hope of "Niger Delta Republic" on the long run when oil phases out in less than a decade from now, knowing fully well that it's solely an oil dependant economy; Mind you the gas giant of the nation is IGBO Land and Gas is the future.

6.VALUE: Of what value is the Naija Delta to Igbos if igbos can get access to the sea through (Azumini)or better still align with Cross Riverians who also have no oil nor gas but at least have access to the sea which Igbo's need and Niger Deltans don't (remember People will always choose to stay where they are celebrated than tolerated).

7. ACTION: And finally, why are the Niger Deltans not agitating yet, nor have at least a Map that would show it's territories to the world?, and why is the likes of Asari Dokubo (Niger Deltan warrior) still referring to himself as a Biafran?.

We all know that Niger Delta Republic is a mirage and certainly not feasible...

I DEY WAIT UNA REPLY

[/s]

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
2elliot:
You don go give Cynthia all most all your GBA money, now d only white wey remain ur hand u don use am take action bitters. Binaowei, change your life.

Yes,I don give your mama the gba money.Ask your mama how I destroy her toto.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by SaintBishop: 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
2elliot:
Lol. E pain u ba? You are too inconsequential in the scheme of things, bro. No just dey to hype yourself.
I am not your bro igbo man.
You igbos are the ones creating threads upon threads upon threads whose the inconsequential one now ibo man.? grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
2elliot:

I go Bleep your mother again this night...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Their matter don tire me.They keep insulting ika people,I nor know wetin we do them...

When Gen Irabor was appointed as the new CDS,this stupid Igbos came up with a lie that he is a fulani and his wife is hausa and they are both muslim.That Irabor built the biggest mosque in agbor.

Where as Irabor is an anglican in his native home of aliokpu(one the communities that make up agbor).His is an assistant pastor in redeem church in kaduna.

Irabor is a very good man,many Ikas have profited from his goodwill,especially his annual football competition.
Don't mind them.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by 2elliot: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Yes,I don give your mama the gba money.Ask your mama how I destroy her toto.
Guy rest. Ur d$ck no dey work,not even in from of bey#nce.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by 2elliot: 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
SaintBishop:
I am not your bro igbo man.
You igbos are the ones creating threads upon threads upon threads whose the inconsequential one now ibo man.? grin grin
Akeni, calm down.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
EdoDefence:
[s][/s]

Rubbish
Your own loud oo.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
Don't mind them.

Na greed and desperation dey worry Igbos.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Igboid: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2021

7 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by D1official: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
EdoDefence:
[s][/s]

Rubbish
Shee na Gowon create country give una? grin grin

Una funny ooo, anyways dream on

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
Igboid:

And the Nembe people are not still claiming Bini origin?
How is Ndokwa any of your problems?
Are they Ijaw people or members of IYC?
Why are you attaching by force to them?
If they drop you in Ndokwaland now, can you communicate with the locals in their local lect? grin
Yet you are shamelessly attaching to them.
You are suffering from cognitive disorder. Now read and assimilate before you quote me again. Please acknowledge where I mentioned Ndokwa to be members of IYC. And about Nembe, we are not the one to claim them. They identify with us as Ijaws because they know their roots. Nembe has strong representatives both at the IYC and INC. One of the scholars whom have written extensively about the Ijaws is Professor Alagoa - Nembe Ijaw. E pain you.. between, The Niger Delta ethnic nationalities has ancestral affiliation with each other. Most of them are Edoid, and we have Edoid Ijaws, so nembe could be one of them. The bottom line is that, they are Ijaws, and that's a fact!
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
2elliot:
Guy rest. Ur d$ck no dey work,not even in from of bey#nce.

Check your mama toto,to see welda my preek dey work.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by 2elliot: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I go Bleep your mother again this night...
With which pr#ck? Lmao. person wey wife go use another man pikin cover him shame? Lol.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by EdoDefence: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
D1official:

Shee na Gowon create country give una? grin grin

Una funny ooo, anyways dream on

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by 2elliot: 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Check your mama toto,to see welda my preek dey work.
degenerate hoodlum
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by D1official: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
Ask google? Is google the one in South-South? The people you claim as Igbos in South-South has vehemently rejected you in all ramifications and you here still dreaming they are part of you.
How on earth are you angry with Uchechukwu of the south east and happy with ifeanyi of south south, you wan kill Chibuike of south east and fight for Amaechi of south south grin

Na iliterate literate full naija so!, check difference between region and ethnic group e no gree you NA by force you wan use steal other people pikin dem

3 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
2elliot:
With which pr#ck? Lmao. person wey wife go use another man pikin cover him shame? Lol.

Igbos are truly I-Pigs(internet pigs).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by 2elliot: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
EdoDefence:
Benin airways.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ishilove come see wetin these ipigs dey drag ndokwa people put...
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by 2elliot: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Igbos are truly I-Pigs(internet pigs).
Drop your number, make we meet

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
EdoDefence:
You are evil grin. True say you be Edo
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Ishilove come see wetin these ipigs dey drag ndokwa people put...
lol. Node mind de.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
2elliot:
Drop your number, make we meet

You dey crase,na you first mention me.Abeg this night I go still scatter your mama toto.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Igboid: 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2021

4 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
D1official:

How on earth are you angry with Uchechukwu of the south east and happy with ifeanyi of south south, you wan kill Chibuike of south east and fight for Amaechi of south south grin

Na iliterate literate full naija so!, check difference between region and ethnic group e no gree you NA by force you wan use steal other people pikin dem
The Dein of Agbor who is answering Ikechukwu made it clear that they are not Igbos despite answering an Igbo names. So go and watch his interview if you have problem with the names. We are liberals, we took so many of your women as slaves and bore children with them, their Igbo influence is what you see in the names today. Does not mean they are Igbos. For instance, Davido's child with Chioma is answering Ifeanyi, does that make him Igbo?
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by IDENNAA(m): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
D1official:
Overtime we have seen so many threads over "Niger Deltan republic" and how they should be left alone by Biafrans.

Even though it's obvious that most of those threads were created by northerners to cause confusion or spite the igbos, it's also important to reiterate that Biafrans has made it clear, that everyone who would be welcomed into its nation will be clearly based on Referendum...

However, I have few questions for the "Naija Deltan Crew", Please let's answer these questions without bias and shun insults...

1. IGBO LAND: knowing fully well that Igbo land exceeds South East and engulfs some part of south south and even minor parts of North Central how would a Niger Deltan Nation survive when the igbos take back it's territories (Anioma, Egbema, Obigbo, Igbo etche...) from Niger Delta?.

2. CAPITAL CITY : Where would the capital of Niger Delta Republic be knowing fully well that tribes like uhrobo, Ijaw, Benin... are all of same size and ego.

3. AFFILIATES : Will the Akwa/Cross choose a Niger Deltan Republic void of the igbos over Biafra?, giving the level of relationship,intermarriages and culture they and igbos share together?.

4. ROLE MODEL: Is there any personality in the entire naija Delta who is generally revered and can be accepted in Niger Delta by all(Urhobo,ijaw,ikwerre,Benin.) without bias or prejudice like Sunday Igboho or Nnamdi Kanu considering the level of supremacy war and tribalism in the region.

5. LONG RUN: What is the hope of "Niger Delta Republic" on the long run when oil phases out in less than a decade from now, knowing fully well that it's solely an oil dependant economy; Mind you the gas giant of the nation is IGBO Land and Gas is the future.

6.VALUE: Of what value is the Naija Delta to Igbos if igbos can get access to the sea through (Azumini)or better still align with Cross Riverians who also have no oil nor gas but at least have access to the sea which Igbo's need and Niger Deltans don't (remember People will always choose to stay where they are celebrated than tolerated).

7. ACTION: And finally, why are the Niger Deltans not agitating yet, nor have at least a Map that would show it's territories to the world?, and why is the likes of Asari Dokubo (Niger Deltan warrior) still referring to himself as a Biafran?.

We all know that Niger Delta Republic is a mirage and certainly not feasible...

I DEY WAIT UNA REPLY

I hope you got your answers. A lot of these people aren't Niger Delta but I never believed it. A lot of them are northerners. You will never get a civil response from them. See how they are insulting you , even a ffuccking Ika is here feeling cool.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

LASG To Divert Traffic At Marine Bridge For Emergency Repairs / Petrol Tanker Explodes In Kano, 5 Killed / Achebe Drew The World Closer- Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.