Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans (5905 Views)

Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be A Part Of Biafra -- Goodluck Jonathan / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Akpabio To Niger Deltans: Don't Vote For Those Planning To Sell NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by vasel15: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
2elliot:
I am an Ijaw by tribe, but a full blooded Biafran by ideology. I can die for Biafra. But I am telling you this for free, leave my people the ijaws alone, cos ogogoro don finish our lives. You don't want to have a group of very lazy and unserious people in your midst. Biafra is better off without ijaws.

adakaboro8 see your bro o
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
Christiansen:

He keeps repeating his statement like a robot. Obviously a Fulani terrorist.
he's out of shots to fire
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Igboid: 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
Ibenos are not Ibibios so why would Ibibios cry? Obolo is Ijaw. The presence of IYC and INC is very strong there. And that affirms their Ijawness just like other Ijaw clans like Ndoki in Abia state. grin. These people Identifies with us as fellow Ijaws. We never forced them. The Present IYC President is an Ibeno guy. How are you gonna think its an expansionist agenda? Have Ijaws gone to Ika people and told them they are Ijaws and they have to identify with their Ijaw roots? Lol. You think in present Nigeria ethnic nationalities are not conscious of their roots? Okay, go and ask Ika, Anioma to join Ohanaeze group to identify with their Igbo roots na. grin. Na cutlass you go see.. You think indigens of Obolo and Ibeno will Join and Identify with IYC and INC without deep knowledge of their Ijaw roots? You Igbos are plain fools.

Lol!

We know your strategy. You use few Ijaw refugees that were allowed to settle in those places in the past by the indigenes to try and claim ownership.
I pity you, because those refuges would soon be sent back to you to accommodate.

How can you say that Ibeno/Obolo of King Uko Ukong are Ijaws? grin
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Ibibio

4 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
Which right thinking man would even want to sleep with a woman in her period? grin about the snail stuff. D guy na mumu. Ijaw node play with Osi
my brother this guy na the real mumu..even fulani man will not sleep with a woman in her period..
osi wey be our best food... aswear the igbo idiot too mumu

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Christiansen(m): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
he's out of shots to fire

Obviously grin what a clown

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by vasel15: 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
6.VALUE: Of what value is the Naija Delta to Igbos if igbos can get access to the sea through (Azumini)or better still align with Cross Riverians who also have no oil nor gas but at least have access to the sea which Igbo's need and Niger Deltans don't (remember People will always choose to stay where they are celebrated than tolerated).

7. ACTION: And finally, why are the Niger Deltans not agitating yet, nor have at least a Map that would show it's territories to the world?, and why is the likes of Asari Dokubo (Niger Deltan warrior) still referring to himself as a Biafran?.

We all know that Niger Delta Republic is a mirage and certainly not feasible...

I DEY WAIT UNA REPLY

[/quote]

dude we already talked about this igbos have access to the sea and if we like we build an artificial island like china did and navigate freely to onicha,dont make the ijaws feel important because they are not

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
Igboid:
Small Ogoni is proud enough to declare and pursue independent Ogoni republic.

But Land grabbing Ijaw who can't stand on their own but rather looking for minorities to subjugate like they did in old Rivers State that made Wiwa and Obi Wali to run back to Igbos they rejected.

Attache by force people looking for an Ogogoro republic. grin

Ogoni wants Ogoni republic having tasted Ijaw nepotism and domination in old Rivers State.
So why can't Ijaw fight for just Ijaw republic if they don't have an agenda?
Ijaws are not just the ones clamouring for Niger Delta Republic Oga. Ibiobios are in it. Uhrobos, bini, ikweres and the rest. Why are you disgracing yourself. I have an Efik friend he share similar aspirations.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by vasel15: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
my brother this guy na the real mumu..even fulani man will not sleep with a woman in her period..

you day here they drink ogogororo fulani don full una part of the enclave,topic coming soon plus video,una go hear am
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
Obviously he's not Ijaw

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by vasel15: 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
Ijaws are not just the ones clamouring for Niger Delta Republic Oga. Ibiobios are in it. Uhrobos, bini, ikweres and the rest. Why are you disgracing yourself. I have an Efik friend he share similar aspirations.

nothing like niger delta, aspirations finish you there.lol
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
with a functional international airport whilst Anambra just had its own commisioned recently.. grin grin

See you archaic reasoning.
No wonder the colonialist said the only reason the some elements from the minority tribes couldnt stand Igbo was because they were jealous and lazy.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
Christiansen:

He keeps repeating his statement like a robot. Obviously a Fulani terrorist.

You guys really need to change from this stuuuppppiiidddd attitude of impersonating just to win an argument.

If you can't stand your opponent then hide yourself in shame than springing new moniker to work on someone's psychology.

#spits.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
with a functional international airport whilst Anambra just had its own commisioned recently.. grin grin

See you archaic reasoning.
No wonder the colonialist in 1958 said the only reason the some elements from the minority tribes couldnt stand Igbo was because they were jealous and lazy.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
vasel15:

he is igbo idiot on ipob regular mission to impersonate other tribe to cause confusion...but we know him instantly.. Just follow the comments and confirm his fraudulent claim.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:

[s]
[/s]
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by vasel15: 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
D1official:
Overtime we have seen so many threads over "Niger Deltan republic" and how they should be left alone by Biafrans.

Even though it's obvious that most of those threads were created by northerners to cause confusion or spite the igbos, it's also important to reiterate that Biafrans has made it clear, that everyone who would be welcomed into its nation will be clearly based on Referendum...

However, I have few questions for the "Naija Deltan Crew", Please let's answer these questions without bias and shun insults...

1. IGBO LAND: knowing fully well that Igbo land exceeds South East and engulfs some part of south south and even minor parts of North Central how would a Niger Deltan Nation survive when the igbos take back it's territories (Anioma, Egbema, Obigbo, Igbo etche...) from Niger Delta?.

2. CAPITAL CITY : Where would the capital of Niger Delta Republic be knowing fully well that tribes like uhrobo, Ijaw, Benin... are all of same size and ego.

3. AFFILIATES : Will the Akwa/Cross choose a Niger Deltan Republic void of the igbos over Biafra?, giving the level of relationship,intermarriages and culture they and igbos share together?.

4. ROLE MODEL: Is there any personality in the entire naija Delta who is generally revered and can be accepted in Niger Delta by all(Urhobo,ijaw,ikwerre,Benin.) without bias or prejudice like Sunday Igboho or Nnamdi Kanu considering the level of supremacy war and tribalism in the region.

5. LONG RUN: What is the hope of "Niger Delta Republic" on the long run when oil phases out in less than a decade from now, knowing fully well that it's solely an oil dependant economy; Mind you the gas giant of the nation is IGBO Land and Gas is the future.

6.VALUE: Of what value is the Naija Delta to Igbos if igbos can get access to the sea through (Azumini)or better still align with Cross Riverians who also have no oil nor gas but at least have access to the sea which Igbo's need and Niger Deltans don't (remember People will always choose to stay where they are celebrated than tolerated).

7. ACTION: And finally, why are the Niger Deltans not agitating yet, nor have at least a Map that would show it's territories to the world?, and why is the likes of Asari Dokubo (Niger Deltan warrior) still referring to himself as a Biafran?.

We all know that Niger Delta Republic is a mirage and certainly not feasible...

I DEY WAIT UNA REPLY

you are too weak to be creating topics for igbos if you show ijaws weakness they will feast on you,please always be focused and show no mercy or apologies,ok..i know how to deal with them with facts and figures,ijaws dont play by the rules,i have studied them,they throw insults,just insults

3 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Christiansen(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You guys really need to change from this stuuuppppiiidddd attitude of impersonating just to win an argument.

If you can't stand your opponent then hide yourself in shame than springing new moniker to work on someone's psychology.

#spits.

What is wrong with this guy? undecided
Lalasticlala, it seems there's a robot in our midst........
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
Obviously he's not Ijaw
he is never. he is just on his ipob assignment.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
Christiansen:

What is wrong with this guy? undecided
Lalasticlala, it seems there's a robot in our midst........

I don't want to blow you up further..

#below

Mr take it or shut the hell up.

#spits.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
Igboid:

Lol!

We know your strategy. You use few Ijaw refugees that were allowed to settle in those places in the past by the indigenes to try and claim ownership.
I pity you, because those refuges would soon be sent back to you to accommodate.

How can you say that Ibeno/Obolo of King Uko Ukong are Ijaws? grin
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Ibibio
Andoni are Ijaws and this is not debatable. Only confuse Igbos are crying over it. If they are not Ijaws go and stop IYC and INC stakeholders from Andoni Clans na. grin wink
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by vasel15: 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
Andoni are Ijaws and this is not debatable. Only confuse Igbos are crying over it. If they are not Ijaws go and stop IYC and INC stakeholders from Andoni Clans na. grin wink

shut up na everybody una won claim,hypocrites

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
vasel15:

you are too weak to be creating topics for igbos if you show ijaws weakness they will feast on you,please always be focused and show no mercy or apologies,ok..i know how to deal with them with facts and figures
Ijaws usually feats on Igbos
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by vasel15: 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:

nah not anymore,even your adaka boro was captured like a rat inside a hole by an igbo man,lol..

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Christiansen(m): 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I don't want to blow you up further..

#below

Mr take it or shut the hell up.

#spits.

Blow me further up Azim how? grin
My friend you cannot do more than a dead rat. Be forming police ofia on nairaland catching impersonators while your Fulani brothers are leading cows in the bush. Why don't you go and join them? grin
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by SaintBishop: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
2elliot:
Come make I find u work in NIPP, Shell, or Modular refinery.
Says the ibo clown who is always on Nl 24/7 grin
What do you do for a living?

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
vasel15:

you day here they drink ogogororo fulani don full una part of the enclave,topic coming soon plus video,una go hear am
you fulanis are too afraid of us so they always pray to hala for our wraths not to fall on them... we have been looking for a means to get problem with them but they always talking peace to us..

2 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by vasel15: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:

after capturing him like rat,he was jailed and fed with rotten beans until his master the war criminal released him to get his revenge which is only natural but he was still later killed by his master for trying to be smarter than his master,you know you can never trust an ijaw man,they are naturally born traitors and saboteurs

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by 2elliot: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
vasel15:

Don't mind that idiot wey ogogoro don finish him life.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
Christiansen:

Blow me further up Azim how? grin
My friend you cannot do more than a dead rat. Be forming police ofia on nairaland catching impersonators while your Fulani brothers are leading cows in the bush. Why don't you go and join them? grin
lol
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by vasel15: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
you fulanis are too afraid of us so they always pray to hala for our wraths not to fall on them... we have been looking for a means to get problem with them but they always talking peace to us..

see pipeline mai guard like you..lol..you are a slave for fulani since the days of tafawa balewa,so keep shut,i am posting the video of cow in ijaw land.lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace / “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) / North-East Governors: Traditional Rulers Conniving With Bandits In Our States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.