Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster (9227 Views)

Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Bloody Hungry Scammer . / Ikechukwu Uzoma-eze / Ikechukwu Uzoma-eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Curious345: 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
eddiense:
cc;

Ikenna351
Peppermintflav
SprayAutomotive
GAZZUZZ
Marpol
Asunaky
greatstephenho
mrcoolautofix
HeavenlyBang
iykecollins1
thebigkendo
weyreypey
nurey
radautoworks
Kewtt
valarinz
sexylogan

fesriders who's real name is Festus Uzoma with account number

Account Number: 2218359808 of Zenith bank
Account Number: 2081066087 of UBA

Phone numbers 08177747774 and 08033130286 is a scammer and fraudster that just scammed me of my hard earned 50,000 naira for the purchase of an ECU.

his phone numbers are

attached are their pictures.

Festus Uzoma is also;
fesriders, Ikejalogistics1, victoryhouse, intercell, davetech, davidekene, solardeen, fesibor on nairaland and operates with one Mrs Amaka.

cc; Lalasticlala
jesus

1 Like

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
Curious345:
jesus
yes. just shine your eyes. The entire family are scammers
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Jangbajantis: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2022
So na so dis thread take die? He must pay up o even if is over 6 months now. In fact, he must pay with interest. grin
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Jangbajantis:
So na so dis thread take die? He must pay up o even if is over 6 months now. In fact, he must pay with interest. grin

Am telling you o. And the scammer eat chicken with my money last Christmas.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by jcflex(m): 6:16am On Jun 13, 2022
eddiense:

Am telling you o. And the scammer eat chicken with my money last Christmas.

I hope he has pay you back by now
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2022
jcflex:

I hope he has pay you back by now

He has not paid o.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by fieldbus: 8:27am On Jun 21, 2022
eddiense:

He has not paid o.

The unfortunate thing is his advert of selling almost every thing from brain box to a/c compressor has been on the forum despite his antecedent .
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by teeboy2022: 8:45am On Jun 21, 2022
Away from the scam topic, is the bmw 3 series a durable car for you? and does it break down often? I badly want to buy 1 but i'm scared
I will be waiting for your reply thank you
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 11:49am On Jun 21, 2022
fieldbus:

The unfortunate thing is his advert of selling almost every thing from brain box to a/c compressor has been on the forum despite his antecedent .

He will soon meet his end. Soon. It won't be long again. So very soon.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 11:53am On Jun 21, 2022
teeboy2022:
Away from the scam topic, is the bmw 3 series a durable car for you? and does it break down often? I badly want to buy 1 but i'm scared
I will be waiting for your reply thank you

It's a beautiful car to drive. Mine is a 4 cylinder direct Coja e46 engine. It has never stopped me on the road b4. Just get a good tech guy who knows his onion and you are good to go.

It can't be worked on by the normal Toyota, Honda, VW tech guys.

Do your routine maintenance and you will enjoy your car.

1 Like

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Online business is not a bad thing, but when doing business with a total stranger always try to get references about the person, try to know his physical address very important. I dont see why you should send 50k to someone for a used brainbox, what guarantee has he given you to return your money should the item fail.
Beware of dem ladipo crew. Always go to the shop, so you see the item for yourself, whatsapp pix dont count for sensitive items.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
quentin06:
Online business is not a bad thing, but when doing business with a total stranger always try to get references about the person, try to know his physical address very important. I dont see why you should send 50k to someone for a used brainbox, what guarantee has he given you to return your money should the item fail.
Beware of dem ladipo crew. Always go to the shop, so you see the item for yourself, whatsapp pix dont count for sensitive items.

Nice point. But am far away from Lagos and I needed it as quick as possible. If I was anywhere near Lagos Na my 2 legs I for carry go look for the stuff.

Thanks anyway.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Ombre(m): 12:41am On Jul 06, 2022
Took my time to read. Omooo
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2022
Ombre:
Took my time to read. Omooo

The guy is a bloody criminal
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Valtteri: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
I took my time to go through this with thread. The man is shameless.

What is Nairaland doing about scammers? Cos even after scamming countless people, this bastard is still posting vehicles for sale!

Does it now mean people can get away with this?!

1 Like

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
Valtteri:
I took my time to go through this with thread. The man is shameless.

What is Nairaland doing about scammers? Cos even after scamming countless people, this bastard is still posting vehicles for sale!

Does it now mean people can get away with this?!

To me I believe the moderator's have to sit up and think of a way to stop this scammers. Atleast the mentioned once.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2022
https://www.facebook.com/festus.uzoma.3

This is his Facebook page. Where he also scams people.

2 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by 2special(m): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2023
Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pure New Tokunbo Toyota Spyder 2011 Model..1.2m...07011145686 / 2014 Model Toyota Prado V6 Toks Good Deal. / »»» Sold!! Toks Ridgeline 07 @ N4M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.