Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! (7982 Views)

What is your size big boy! / Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour / What's Your Size? (females Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 08, 2021
Ask Me Any Question About Sex Here On Nairaland and I Will ANSWER All Your Questions here on Nairaland.

I am a RETIRED FLIRT and a SEX EXPERT.

From my practical experience, I discovered that there are different sizes of female private part just as there are different sizes of male private part.

Stop suffering in vain trying to satisfy a man/woman that his/her private part is not your size.

Look for your size you can satisfy and be happy!

If anyone SHAMES YOU that your private part is TOO SMALL, tell the person that his/her private part is TOO BIG!

If anyone SHAMES YOU that your private part is TOO BIG, tell the person that his/her private part is TOO SMALL!

STOP Shaming People because of the size of their private parts.

Every private has its size in the opposite sex.

Some men/women like big private parts and some men/women like small private parts. One man's meet is another man's poison.

What is important is how to use your private part (any size) efficiently and effectively to achieve maximum satisfaction.

Ask Me Any Question About Sex Here On Nairaland and I Will ANSWER All Your Questions About Sex Here On Nairaland.

God bless you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! by lilvicky68(m): 4:38am On Jun 08, 2021
So we should go around tasting them all..abi or we should start asking like.. hello whats the size of your private part

In short make I try am.. Magnoliaa what's your size?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! by Hollybratt(m): 5:33am On Jun 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
So we should go around tasting them all..abi or we should start asking like.. hello whats the size of your private part
first class idiot, don't taste it o! You can swallow them.

1 Like

Re: Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! by doggedfighter(f): 6:03am On Jun 08, 2021
I will be moving around with tape in my handbag these days grin grin grin

Hi dogggedfighter : hi dearie, can I measure your d size? Just to be sure you are right size for me grin grin grin

Let me go and buy angry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! by debinson: 7:39am On Jun 08, 2021
Haba, meaning one must look for size tag before dating.
Re: Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! by proff010: 7:45am On Jun 08, 2021
OP what is your size?
Re: Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2021
For me once the toto is tight then she has passed 50% of the test grin
Re: Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! by rex444(m): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2021
doggedfighter:
Maybe move around with tape in my handbag these days grin grin grin

hahahahahaha I can imagine you with a tape walking around taking measurements...ndewo

1 Like

Re: Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! by Bostin(m): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
For me once the toto is tight then she has passed 50% of the test grin
Is not about being tight , is about small size toto ,same with small and big gbola . Mind you a boy of 18yrs could carry big gbola while 40yrs old could be small ...same ways breast and age of a woman doesn't matter .. All comes naturally ..enjoy what you have and be contend .

4 Likes

Re: Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! by Mrscarter(f): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
lilvicky68:

grin
Re: Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! by Womanizer(m): 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mrscarter:

grin
u

No be laugh we come laugh for here, make you tell us your size grin
Re: Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! by baralatie(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
So women should be walking around with caliper and measuring tape up and down to be taking measurements.afterwards they will record it into log book before they will know this one and that is my size

1 Like

Re: Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! by MrCork: 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
LovePastor21:
I am a RETIRED FLIRT.

From my practical experience, I discovered that there are different sizes of female private part just as there are different sizes of male private part.

Stop suffering in vain trying to satisfy a man/woman that his/her private part is not your size.

Look for your size you can satisfy and be happy!

EbonyQueen001...YOU AGAIN WIT YOUR THREADS ABOUT PRIIIICK....why do u keep changing user name!! angry
Re: Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! by Danisaint112(m): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
Sex is a disgusting act. Seriously, we act like it's cool but it's really disgusting. I can insert my P*nis inside a woman private p*rt never.
Re: Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! by baralatie(m): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
Danisaint112:
Sex is a disgusting act. Seriously, we act like it's cool but it's really disgusting. I can insert my P*nis inside a woman private p*rt never.
What and why do you call it disgusting
Re: Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! by Dagger111(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
doggedfighter:
Maybe move around with tape in my handbag these days grin grin grin

You go like doggy o. U like epon so much.
Re: Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! by Philipmighty(m): 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
Zzor and fati please oh what's your sizes
Re: Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! by Magnoliaa(f): 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
lilvicky68:

sad cry lipsrsealed You don't want to know.
Re: Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
Wish kin end time topic be this

1 Like

Re: Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! by habsydiamond(m): 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
In short, op won turn all the guys to gynecologists and the ladies to dickycologists... No say na me talk am ooo

1 Like

Re: Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! by Mrscarter(f): 9:23am On Jun 09, 2021
Womanizer:
u

No be laugh we come laugh for here, make you tell us your size grin

grin

My size? It comes in all sizes lol
Re: Men and Women Have Different Sizes of Private Parts: Look For Your Size!!! by adecephasjr(m): 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
What if you have not been managing your size well I can help you with some information from the link below.
https://healthaffinity.com.ng/mens-health-therapy/

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? / See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria / Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.