Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together (906 Views)

Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by Mikester: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2021
I came across this thread on front page this morning https://www.nairaland.com/6588135/should-follow-mother's-advice where a lady sought advice on the type of man she should consider for marriage due to her uncertainty on an advice she got from her mother.

The thread got a lot of comments and a lot of guys and maybe some ladies lacerated her based on her will to consider a rich man over a struggling one. Though she didn't pass her message well due to her unabashed display of derogatory statements she made pertaining to her mother and her line of thought.

My mind also didn't agree with a lot of people in that thread thus I decided to bring my questions here. Please educate me.

My questions are these;

Was it wrong for her to consider a rich man over a struggling one even when she herself isn't reasonably rich as well? If yes why is it so?

Was her mother's advice sound and was it logical or not?

How often do women who remain with struggling men eventually end up with them later when they turn rich? Do you know any woman like that?

What would a woman be doing precisely if she chooses to struggle alongside a struggling guy?

Should a struggling guy be with a woman in the first place?

Should a woman be compelled to carry the mantle of a provider as well in the home? If she does, is she to still accord total respect and submission to her husband?

Please judge these questions according to your wisdom and give your replies. Thank you.

Cc
Lilpen3758
NeeKlaus
erinatso
Divoc19
emorse
mrblessed
emmaodet
Ninejaywon
Bola146
Kobicove
luminouz
Amotolongbo

And finally omolola100.

Please do come and help me out on this
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by advanceDNA: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2021
Mikester:
I came across this thread on front page this morning https://www.nairaland.com/6588135/should-follow-mother's-advice where a lady sought advice on the type of man she should consider for marriage due to her uncertainty on an advice she got from her mother.

The thread got a lot of comments and a lot of guys and maybe some ladies lacerated her based on her will to consider a rich man over a struggling one. Though she didn't pass her message well due to her unabashed display of derogatory statements she made pertaining to her mother and her line of thought.

My mind also didn't agree with a lot of people in that thread thus I decide to bring my questions here. Please educate me as my brain is open like a thirty sponge about to receive some wathering.

My questions are these;

Was it wrong for her to consider a rich man over a struggling one even when she herself isn't reasonably rich as well? If yes why is it so?

Was her mother's advice sound and is it logical or not?

How often do women who remain with struggling men eventually end up with them later when they turn rich? Do you know any woman like that?

What would a woman be doing precisely if she chooses to struggle alongside a struggling guy?

Should a woman be compelled to carry the mantle of a provider as well in the home? If she does, is she to still accord total respect and submission to her husband?

Please judge these questions according to your wisdom and give your replies. Thank you.

1) she can consider anyone that comes her way...women love comfort and money provides it... any woman will be tempted to consider

2) mother can advice based on experience or intuition..but it’s left for the lady to follow her heart..if her heart is after money..no wahala..

3)I don’t have statistics for this question...but all around me..I see couples that started of poor and are now together when the man is rich..

4) this one is funny...many women consider struggling...as allowing u to have sex when u can’t afford to buy them iphone 12 and 300k wig....
struggling with a man means support..
encouraging him emotionally, cheering him not to give up, drop cash to cook stew even when he has....
offer him cash when he doesn’t have or is broke.
..but u know women naaa....their slogan is still the same: “my money is my own, his money is our money”...

5) a struggling guy is not a human being...he doesn’t have the right to love or be loved in return....shòní orí é tí dàrù niiii.....

6) a woman should not be compelled to do anything...if she has sense.. she should enter a marriage with a team mentality and not a prostitute mind set....team members help each other...any woman that doesn’t understand this basic rule should buy a d!ldo and live alone ...

If she does carry some responsibility...she doesn’t have to respect her husband again naaa...since being responsible means she has to be stupid and rude to her husband.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by Mikester: 10:42am On Jun 08, 2021
advanceDNA:

1) she can consider anyone that comes her way...women love comfort and money provides it... any woman will be tempted to consider

Everyone loves comfort if you don't mind and women do need comfort as they weren't made to endure hardship. It is a man's world and women depend on men in one way or the other thereby they go for the able ones.

advanceDNA:
2) mother can advice based on experience or intuition..but it’s left for the lady to follow her heart.. if her heart is after money..no wahala..

What if it's not? What if she's trying to secure her future and that of her children? What if she's with child later? How will she handle the stress in poverty?

advanceDNA:
3)I don’t have statistics for this question... but all around me..I see couples that started of poor and are now together when the man is rich..

You've just lied

[quote author=advanceDNA post=102499420]4) this one is funny...many women consider struggling...as allowing u to have sex when u can’t afford to buy them iphone 12 and 300k wig....
struggling with a man means support..
encouraging him emotionally, cheering him not to give up, drop cash to cook stew even when he has....
offer him cash when he doesn’t have or is broke.
..but u know women naaa....their slogan is still the same: “my money is my own, his money is our money”...

Hmm, peradventure you had a woman, will your eyes be in her money often and will you strive with her concerning it?

advanceDNA:
5) a struggling guy is not a human being...he doesn’t have the right to love or be loved in return....shòní orí é tí dàrù niiii....

This isn't worth replying.

advanceDNA:
6) a woman should not be compelled to do anything...if she has sense.. she should enter a marriage with a team mentality and not a prostitute mind set....team members help each other...any woman that doesn’t understand this basic rule should buy a d!ldo and live alone ...

If she does carry some responsibility...she doesn’t have to respect her husband again naaa...since being responsible means she has to be stupid and rude to her husband.

You didn't answer this properly but thanks for your time.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by advanceDNA: 11:14am On Jun 08, 2021
Mikester:

Everyone loves comfort if you don't mind and women do need comfort as they weren't made to endure hardship. It is a man's world and women depend on men in one way or the other thereby they go for the able ones.

What if it's not? What if she's trying to secure her future and that of her children? What if she's with child later? How will she handle the stress in poverty?

I ddnt know u a JAMB examiner....u even said I was lying...I don’t know what u are feeling like...
It’s like personal opinion doesn’t exist in your dictionary
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by Mikester: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2021
advanceDNA:

I ddnt know u a JAMB examiner....u even said I was lying...I don’t know what u are feeling like...
It’s like personal opinion doesn’t exist in your dictionary

Sorry if I hurt your feelings...
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by advanceDNA: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2021
Mikester:

Sorry if I hurt your feelings...

U ddnt hurt my feelings...it’s just funny how u asked for opinion and u the lawyer, the judge and executioner all at once
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by Mikester: 11:57am On Jun 08, 2021
advanceDNA:

U ddnt hurt my feelings...it’s just funny how u asked for opinion and u the lawyer, the judge and executioner all at once
grin
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by AeroplaneApple: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
It's a life of choices. Either you choose a struggling man or settle with a rich man, know that the future is always changing. What happens when the rich man happen not to be doing so well again?

https://www.nairaland.com/6592021/80000-naira-loan
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by Kobicove(m): 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mikester:

My mind also didn't agree with a lot of people in that thread thus I decided to bring my questions here. Please educate me.

My questions are these;

Cc
Lilpen3758
NeeKlaus
erinatso
Divoc19
emorse
mrblessed
emmaodet
Ninejaywon
Bola146
Kobicove
luminouz
Amotolongbo

And finally omolola100.

1) Personally I do not think it is wrong for a lady to consider a financially stable guy over a guy who is struggling but the condition is that you must also be ready to bring something of value to the Union not just liabilities

2) Her mother's advice is in order. Every mother looks out for the best interest of her child

3) There is no guaranty that a struggling guy will eventually become wealthy. It's all just a gamble

4) Whether a lady marries a struggling or rich guy she must be ready to contribute some value and not just be there as a passenger'

5) In my opinion if you're still struggling financially as a guy it's best for you to try and sort out your finances to a reasonable extent before you think of adding additional burden by committing to a lady on a permanent basis.

People should stop deceiving themselves - Love alone will not pay your house rent or buy baby food or pay your children's schools fees!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by Mikester: 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
AeroplaneApple:
It's a life of choices. Either you choose a struggling man or settle with a rich man, know that the future is always changing. What happens when the rich man happen not to be doing so well again?

https://www.nairaland.com/6592021/80000-naira-loan

...and what happens if the poor man's poverty doesn't change? Isn't it better to cry in a jeep than to cry in your papa's village?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by Mikester: 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kobicove:

1) Personally I do not think it is wrong for a lady to consider a financially stable guy over a guy who is struggling but the condition is that you must also be ready to bring something of value to the Union not just liabilities

2) Her mother's advice is in order. Every mother looks out for the best interest of her child

3) There is no guaranty that a struggling guy will eventually become wealthy. It's all just a gamble

4) Whether a lady marries a struggling or rich guy she must be ready to contribute some value and not just be there as a passenger'

5) In my opinion if you're still struggling financially as a guy it's best for you to try and sort out your finances to a reasonable extent before you think of adding additional burden by committing to a lady on a permanent basis.

People should stop deceiving themselves - Love alone will not pay your house rent or buy baby food or pay your children's schools fees!

I agree with you a lot in these replies. Really I do but what value exactly do you think the woman should bring? Is it money, sex, what exactly?
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by Kobicove(m): 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mikester:

I agree with you a lot in these replies. Really I do but what value exactly do you think the woman should bring? Is it money, sex, what exactly?

If she does not have money then she should be ready to bring a skill or some revenue earning attribute
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by emmaodet: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mikester:

Please educate me.

My questions are these;

Was it wrong for her to consider a rich man over a struggling one even when she herself isn't reasonably rich as well? - For me i will say No, it is wrong for a poor lady to think of getting a rich man to a poor man. Why can't they stick to their level? Ladies running away from their counterparts will distort marriage because a lot of people are poor and if their fellow ladies are avoiding them, there will be chaos in the society. The high rape cases, paedophiles, masturbation etc is as a result of these but since it is happening to men, no one cares.

Was her mother's advice sound and was it logical or not? - Logical

How often do women who remain with struggling men eventually end up with them later when they turn rich? Do you know any woman like that? - Bro why the focus on Men? how often do men who struggle with a lady end up with her? some illiterate traders sponsored a lot of ladies to universities but got dumped after graduating citing not in the same level again, many bfs were dumped after their gfs left the country to a greener pasture like canada. It is a cruel world, this thing can go either way.

What would a woman be doing precisely if she chooses to struggle alongside a struggling guy? - Good question and i also have a question for you too. If a woman decides not to struggle with a man, what is the assurance she is going to make it on her own anyway? So to me, she is not doing the man any favour sticking with him, they are both poor and trying to plan and find a way out of it and i hope in that process, she is not unproductive and become a burden to the man, dragging him back as most do.

Should a struggling guy be with a woman in the first place? - why not? is the criteria for being with a woman is finace, then i believe most ladies will die lonely and poor too because if men are to use this yardstick too, it will be a monumental failure.

Should a woman be compelled to carry the mantle of a provider as well in the home? If she does, is she to still accord total respect and submission to her husband? - A person that is respectful, cultured and homely will be homely whether money or not. Most uncultured people just hide under being the provider for insulting and disrespecting their partners. Should men be disrespectful to their wives if they are the one running the home? a question again.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by Lilpen3758: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
Op me i no get time for big english
my question to omola abi what's her monicker self be say
" Suffer no dey tire you"??
you come from poverty wan go continue with a struggling man?? for this buhari regime??
how sure are you, you will end up with your struggling man if he makes it? how sure are you he will ever make it?
what will you tell your children if dey tell you " mummy we are hungry" and there is no food at home??
Abeg make una deh get sense everything no be love......

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by Pricelessruby(f): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2021

1. No it is not wrong to consider a rich man, it will ease her a lot of future problems, you can never know a man when is poor, when a man is poor he can be humble to a fault, and will take a lots of shits, and once he start having money, you start seeing the real him saying this based on experience

2. Our mothers generation is quite different from ours, what works back then may not work now, cause people are kind of desperate now,

3. No I don't, when a man doesn't have money they settle for less, but once they start having money, their standard becomes high

3. It depends, in my own case I give him money to start a poultry that almost wreck my business, for some it can be moral support and occasional money for food and recharge card.

4. No

5. In Africa context, yes

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by emorse(m): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mikester:
I came across this thread on front page this morning https://www.nairaland.com/6588135/should-follow-mother's-advice where a lady sought advice on the type of man she should consider for marriage due to her uncertainty on an advice she got from her mother...
I'll share as much as I can with as few words as possible.

Firstly, real life in most cases isn't as portrayed in the movies. In Nollywood especially, a poor slave girl/boy meets a rich prince/princess, they fall in love, get married and live happily ever after. In real life however, the rich marry the rich while the poor are left to marry one another. This negates the scientific law of attraction but it is what it is.

The lady whose post you quoted sounded like she needed to marry a rich man so as to escape poverty. Though she didn't outrightly state it. That, in my opinion is an unrealistic aspiration. An effect of the excessive consumption of nollywood materials.

This is not to say that aspiring to marry a rich man/woman is a bad thing. Not at all. But the odds that a poor man/woman would attract a rich woman/man is pretty low. So to actualise that sort of dream, the person in question needs to find a way to become attractive to those kind of people. Which simply means, he/she needs to raise his/her economic standing first.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by Mikester: 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
emorse:

I'll share as much as I can with as few words as possible.

Firstly, real life in most cases isn't as portrayed in the movies. In Nollywood especially, a poor slave girl/boy meets a rich prince/princess, they fall in love, get married and live happily ever after. In real life however, the rich marry the rich while the poor are left to marry one another. This negates the scientific law of attraction but it is what it is.

The lady whose post you quoted sounded like she needed to marry a rich man so as to escape poverty. Though she didn't outrightly state it. That, in my opinion is an unrealistic aspiration. An effect of the excessive consumption of nollywood materials.

This is not to say that aspiring to marry a rich man/woman is a bad thing. Not at all. But the odds that a poor man/woman would attract a rich woman/man is pretty low. So to actualise that sort of dream, the person in question needs to find a way to become attractive to those kind of people. Which simply means, he/she needs to raise his/her economic standing first.

It do mean more than that especially for the feminine. A woman who is merely fair and gracious can attract the richest of men and get married more than a man of good looks towards a rich lady.

Just like grasses, love can grow in the strangest of places and anyone can fall in love with anyone just by virtue of breathing and this sort of love (agape love) is the love a man gives to a lady.

She can get a rich man if she is destined to or if she proves herself worthy to him which is not necessarily pecuniary. Don't know if you understand me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by kingkoboko: 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
D gal that created that post didnt tell us d context of her mum's advice.

Wat do i mean by context?

Her mum may hv noticed that her daughter is too materialistic 2d point of missin out on d hardworkin promisin young suitors comin 4her hand.

Some gals will consider a young man wit a 100k per month job as struggling & broke. She wants a guy makin at least 500k per month who can buy her d latest iPhone + latest fashion items, not mindin his source of income.

That mst b why her mum was cautionin her 2calm down. Hehehe...

Wat if she marries that ready-made man & his biz or hustle crashes after 3yrs of marriage? She go carry her pikin japa leave her broke husband in search of a richer man outside?

We all know that women dont marry 4 luv, but at least try marry man wey u go fit stay wit weda money dey or e no dey because life is full of ups & downs.

*drops mic*

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by Mikester: 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
emmaodet:

Was it wrong for her to consider a rich man over a struggling one even when she herself isn't reasonably rich as well? - For me i will say No, it is wrong for a poor lady to think of getting a rich man to a poor man. Why can't they stick to their level? Ladies running away from their counterparts will distort marriage because a lot of people are poor and if their fellow ladies are avoiding them, there will be chaos in the society. The high rape cases, paedophiles, masturbation etc is as a result of these but since it is happening to men, no one cares.

Was her mother's advice sound and was it logical or not? - Logical

How often do women who remain with struggling men eventually end up with them later when they turn rich? Do you know any woman like that? - Bro why the focus on Men? how often do men who struggle with a lady end up with her? some illiterate traders sponsored a lot of ladies to universities but got dumped after graduating citing not in the same level again, many bfs were dumped after their gfs left the country to a greener pasture like canada. It is a cruel world, this thing can go either way.

What would a woman be doing precisely if she chooses to struggle alongside a struggling guy? - Good question and i also have a question for you too. If a woman decides not to struggle with a man, what is the assurance she is going to make it on her own anyway? So to me, she is not doing the man any favour sticking with him, they are both poor and trying to plan and find a way out of it and i hope in that process, she is not unproductive and become a burden to the man, dragging him back as most do.

Should a struggling guy be with a woman in the first place? - why not? is the criteria for being with a woman is finace, then i believe most ladies will die lonely and poor too because if men are to use this yardstick too, it will be a monumental failure.

Should a woman be compelled to carry the mantle of a provider as well in the home? If she does, is she to still accord total respect and submission to her husband? - A person that is respectful, cultured and homely will be homely whether money or not. Most uncultured people just hide under being the provider for insulting and disrespecting their partners. Should men be disrespectful to their wives if they are the one running the home? a question again.

Thanks for your contribution but I beg to disagree with some of them. It doesn't really work the way you explained.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by Mikester: 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
kingkoboko:
D gal that created that post didnt tell us d context of her mum's advice.

Wat do i mean by context?

Her mum may hv noticed that her daughter is too materialistic 2d point of missin out on d hardworkin promisin young suitors comin 4her hand.

Some gals will consider a young man wit a 100k per month job as struggling & broke. She wants a guy makin at least 500k per month who can buy her d latest iPhone + latest fashion items, not mindin his source of income.

That mst b why her mum was cautionin her 2calm down. Hehehe...

Wat if she marries that ready-made man & his biz or hustle crashes after 3yrs of marriage? She go carry her pikin japa leave her broke husband in search of a richer man outside?

We all know that women dont marry 4 luv, but at least try marry man wey u go fit stay wit weda money dey or e no dey because life is full of ups & downs.

*drops mic*

Hmm, thanks for your input sir but you might be a little mistaken with that her mother noticing her daughter is materialistic part. You never can tell. The girl might just be trying to secure her future and that of her children as every sensible person should. Who wants to knowingly birth a child to suffer?
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by Mikester: 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Op me i no get time for big english
my question to omola abi what's her monicker self be say
" Suffer no dey tire you"??
you come from poverty wan go continue with a struggling man?? for this buhari regime??
how sure are you, you will end up with your struggling man if he makes it? how sure are you he will ever make it?
what will you tell your children if dey tell you " mummy we are hungry" and there is no food at home??
Abeg make una deh get sense everything no be love......

Your brain dey on fire bro. Luv your comment. cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by emmaodet: 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mikester:

Thanks for your contribution but I beg to disagree with some of them. It doesn't really work the way you explained.

Uwc.
About your disagreement, do you care to explain? We all are here to learn. I am open to learning
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by Mikester: 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
Pricelessruby:

1. No it is not wrong to consider a rich man, it will ease her a lot of future problems, you can never know a man when is poor, when a man is poor he can be humble to a fault, and will take a lots of shits, and once he start having money, you start seeing the real him saying this based on experience

2. Our mothers generation is quite different from ours, what works back then may not work now, cause people are kind of desperate now,

3. No I don't, when a man doesn't have money they settle for less, but once they start having money, their standard becomes high

3. It depends, in my own case I give him money to start a poultry that almost wreck my business, for some it can be moral support and occasional money for food and recharge card.

4. No

5. In Africa context, yes

You really have a hold on these questions girl cause you just answered it really well and with an open mind, though some people may think otherwise. Your experiences making it more convincing is enough reason to close this thread as there is little actually left to say.

Humans are fickle and shouldn't be trusted. Struggling guys can leave the women who were with them for new women as it happens. We see such in our hood everyday.

There is no manual for these things. Just be yourself and the right people will come around you and if the people around you are low class, try to upgrade yourself.

Hope you found someone better though. It isn't easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by Lilpen3758: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mikester:

Your brain dey on fire bro. Luv your comment. cool

thanks my man cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by Lilpen3758: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mikester:

...and what happens if the poor man's poverty doesn't change? Isn't it better to cry in a jeep than to cry in your papa's village?

hehehehehe dey don't know grin grin
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by mosdii(m): 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by Mikester: 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
Lilpen3758:
hehehehehe dey don't know grin grin

I wonder o and how can the love between them even survive without money? People say love is all that matters but can they pay their bills with a hug especially in a country like Nigeria? undecided
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by Lilpen3758: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mikester:

I wonder o and how can the love between them even survive without money? People say love is all that matters but can they pay their bills with a hug especially in a country like Nigeria? undecided

the woman self go dey frustrated
The love no go dey sweet both of them again
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by Mikester: 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
emmaodet:

Uwc.
About your disagreement, do you care to explain? We all are here to learn. I am open to learning

Women naturally were created to serve men and they're fulfilled if they serve the best men. Going for lesser men will mostly put them in great hurt, strife and regrets as serving someone for life who isn't capable of taking care of you properly will bring a lot of resentment and strive.

Imagine your sister or daughter carrying a pregnancy in a struggling home with little to take proper care of herself? Wouldn't you be unhappy?

In all the whole wish of humanity is to be comfortable. That's why we work. Men work by making money as nature demands but women work by seeking to settle with the best man as they weren't created to live alone and can't manage hardship like men.

It all burns down to being comfortable and happy so we shouldn't criticise anyone for trying to be comfortable cause we ourselves wouldn't want to be uncomfortable.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by Mikester: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
Lilpen3758:
the woman self go dey frustrated
The love no go dey sweet both of them again

And such a home is a bad place for birthing children. Poverty is a disease to anyone. It is the poor man's poverty that will eventually kill him.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by Mikester: 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
omolola100, don't know you but hope you will make a wise decision.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies If You Will, Come Let Us Reason Together by Lilpen3758: 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mikester:

And such a home is a bad place for birthing children. Poverty is a disease to anyone. It is the poor man's poverty that will eventually kill him.

hmmmmmm this talk no be moi moi but na food for thought smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Schoolgirl Caught On Video Rocking Her Friend With Steamy Dance Moves (video). / What Level Of Entitlement Is This? / How My Tooth Fell Into Her Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.