Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA (5445 Views)

5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. / What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:13am On Jun 09, 2021
mekaboy:

Will still be better than biafra without a plan.
Its okay.
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by heniford2: 5:34am On Jun 09, 2021
mekaboy:

We have them all and igboland looks this way? You have no housing plan for igbos that will return. No employment plan for the igbo youths already in the SE, talk more of those that will loose their jobs and return to the east.

You are telling me to relax. Is that what you will tell them with their families when they have no accommodation, jobs, food? You tell them to relax that our people abroad are coming back?

I just 2 years, you have elections, police, army , electricity, telecoms, infrastructure, etc.

What position will you give to these unknown gunmen?

You fail to plan, you plan to fail.
who told you no housing plan who told you we will not absorb them all do any state has police, an army of there own know relax bro, all this things are in place no go kill yourself oh till we have Before Your time
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by mccloud224(m): 5:40am On Jun 09, 2021
mekaboy:

I understand exactly how you feel. Those days in secondary school, some students celebrate when a teacher forgets to show up. But there are those students that will go to the staff room to remind the teacher to come to class. Those students are always hated. grin grin grin

The rest wish they come to school and teachers dont come to class for the whole term. But that knowledge is necessary for development.

This is your opportunity to think learn and grow. But you prefer to let the fraudster kanu use your head for his businessman.

You Fulani's reason the same way.... Senselessly.
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by heniford2: 5:42am On Jun 09, 2021
mekaboy:

I dont believe in that relax, when we have biafra. Igbos say " Ana esi na isi aru, ama uto nsi"( you can tell how sweet shit will be , from the smell of the fart) . All i see now is destruction, and it will get worse with high unemployment and insecurity in biafra.

You can't compare the purchasing power of Igboland with SE. Just like saying igboland generates more money for MTN than the rest of Nigeria.

We can't relax and hope that a fraudster in UK, using criminals to destroy igboland, will build a wonderful country for us.
your a lazy rat when it happen you can still be a Nigeria if you want,your scared of things which can easily be done MTN will cut off there sales because a new country was born or will they meet the new leaders to arrange how to do business within stop quoting me like the Bible say waste no time to correct a fool because he will not value it... The truth is NMK will not even control Biafra
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 7:29am On Jun 09, 2021
heniford2:
who told you no housing plan who told you we will not absorb them all do any state has police, an army of there own know relax bro, all this things are in place no go kill yourself oh till we have Before Your time

Even states are borrowing to pay the current work force with allocation. They will now pay all those that returned without pension and gratuity, without allocation.

Keep deceiving yourself .
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 7:33am On Jun 09, 2021
heniford2:
your a lazy rat when it happen you can still be a Nigeria if you want,your scared of things which can easily be done MTN will cut off there sales because a new country was born or will they meet the new leaders to arrange how to do business within stop quoting me like the Bible say waste no time to correct a fool because he will not value it... The truth is NMK will not even control Biafra

Lol. So immediately biafra is declared, a new leader comes, and everything continue from where it stopped. Things start to work automatically without alllocation, power supply etc.

Sorry i forgot kanu will take over immediately and turn igboland biafra to the best country in the world. The same 5 states he rejected. Wonderful.

His UGM will be the security, since the police and army have not been formed.
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by chukwunweikeemi(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2021
Let's not tribalize or politicize anything.Whether the poster is Biafran or not is irrelevant.He has raised some valid points and I'll be happy to see Biafrans answer those questions without raining insults on the OP.Though the OP painted a worst case scenario and I never wish that things get that bad. But who says it cannot happen in this cursed and wicked world where political leaders seem to derive pleasure from tormenting their subjects? It is always advisable to hope for the best and plan for the worst.
Whether the country remains or splits into family units,my duty is to love everyone and to leave peaceably with my neighbours.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 9:18am On Jun 09, 2021
Its a pity that people who make noise about biafra, and see biafra as their only hope for a better life, have no idea how it will be run.

Saying when it comes first. So a civil servant will come back from abuja with his family, without pension and gratuity. Then be waiting for people to decide how the country will take off, while his family is hungry.
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by Uchek(m): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
TRASH. GO GET A JOB!

mekaboy:
We wake up tomorrow and federal government says igbos should leave Nigeria and become Biafra.

Igbos in federal civil service have till 31st of july to resign.

No pension or gratuity to be paid.

A new law and taxes will be imposed on all igbo owned businesses and properties outside igboland. Igbos will now have to pay taxes as foreign investors in Nigeria.

Those employed in police army and every other security agency, have to leave by 31st july.

Igbo graduates from Nigerian universities will not be able to serve in Nigeria.

All goods and transport services( air, road, sea) coming to and from igboland will have to pay taxes in each Nigerian state. When know the people of Niger delta will refuse to be part of Biafra.

So goods coming from lagos will pay taxes in all the states, even to delta state.

By the time these items arrive, how much will they be sold?

No more allocation from federal government.

No more usage of Nigerian Naira in igboland .

All Nigerian owned banks have to close branches in to igboland.

Telecoms have till 31st to shut down operations in the east.

Electricity distributors in igboland have to be disconnected from the national grid.

DSTV and all televison stations licenced in Nigeria have to stop operations in igboland.

All police, army and security agencies have to withdraw from igboland.

NOW WE HAVE OUR COUNTRY BIAFRA. HERE ARE SOME QUESTIONS.

What happens to Electricity? The lights are off, how will businesses function?

What about food? By the time a truck of food comes from the north and pays all the taxes from the road, how much will a tubber of yam cost?

Security? No police, army, or security agency in igboland.

Business? No Electricity to power business and they collapse.

Accommodation? Igbos who will leave civil service, police, army, navy etc will have to return to igboland.

Employment? Those who have been dismissed from service will become unemployed. Remember, by nigerian laws, companies in nigeria have to employ at least 60% Nigerians. This means, most Igbos will loose their jobs in companies. As they will be counted as foreigners.

Education? Igbos will be charged school fees as international students. Many parents who have lost their jobs won't be able to afford this.

You see why the fraudster in UK is forcing Niger delta into Biafra?

This is why I tell my fellow Igbo's to forget the fraudster and his fake Biafran agitation.

Use this energy and funds you send to the fraudster to develope igboland. Catalonia was already developed before they wanted to leave. UK was already self sufficient before asking to leave EU.

The motor park touts and criminals following kanu will tell you that when Biafra comes all these things will be taken care of.

So the world will be waiting for you to become recognised, form a currency backed by nothing. Then trade with it at what value?

These same touts and criminals will be the ones roaming the streets of igboland, looting properties, kiling people, raping women in the failed country.

Kanu knows all this, but his main focus is in the donations coming from the agitation.

Those Igbo's sending money for igbos to be killed, why not send the same money for factories and schools to be built to provide free education and employment for igbo youths?

You send money to kanu and he pockets it, sends peanuts to buy tramadol and drugs for his ESN/UGM that end up dead.

Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
Uchek:
TRASH. GO GET A JOB!

Another IPOB member with nothing upstairs. I have a job, what does your supreme fraudster do for a living?
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by vasel15: 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
chukwunweikeemi:
Let's not tribalize or politicize anything.Whether the poster is Biafran or not is irrelevant.He has raised some valid points and I'll be happy to see Biafrans answer those questions without raining insults on the OP.Though the OP painted a worst case scenario and I never wish that things get that bad. But who says it cannot happen in this cursed and wicked world where political leaders seem to derive pleasure from tormenting their subjects? It is always advisable to hope for the best and plan for the worst.
Whether the country remains or splits into family units,my duty is to love everyone and to leave peaceably with my neighbours.Thanks

is south sudan not living their lives?igbo land is even better than ss,this boy mekaboy is a member of apc and he woks for hopeless uzodinma the fulani warrant governor,a new country can never be perfect,we would start from somewhere,i cant continue with this fulani slavery
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2021
vasel15:

is south sudan not living their lives?igbo land is even better than ss,this boy mekaboy is a member of apc and he woks for hopeless uzodinma the fulani warrant governor,a new country can never be perfect,we would start from somewhere,i cant continue with this fulani slavery

Lol. The country never start and the future president have formed a lawless criminal terror wing ESN/UGM. threatening to kill igbos if they come out of their house.

When the country now starts, how will it be? Or will igbos fight to overcome Kanu’s terrorist government?

You people dont have any plans for the unemployed igbo youths today. Imagine the millions who will return with their families with no jobs and accommodation.

Its just like someone who claims to be a boxer, refuses to train. Says when he gets into the boxing ring, he will figure it out.

We all know what the outcome wiill be.
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by DeoGratias1(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
mekaboy:
We wake up tomorrow and federal government says igbos should leave Nigeria and become Biafra.

A new law and taxes will be imposed on all igbo owned businesses and properties outside igboland. Igbos will now have to pay taxes as foreign investors in Nigeria.

Those employed in police army and every other security agency, have to leave by 31st july.

All goods and transport services( air, road, sea) coming to and from igboland will have to pay taxes in each Nigerian state. When know the people of Niger delta will refuse to be part of Biafra.

So goods coming from lagos will pay taxes in all the states, even to delta state.

Electricity distributors in igboland have to be disconnected from the national grid.

DSTV and all televison stations licenced in Nigeria have to stop operations in igboland.

What about food? By the time a truck of food comes from the north and pays all the taxes from the road, how much will a tubber of yam cost?

Accommodation? Igbos who will leave civil service, police, army, navy etc will have to return to igboland.

Employment? Those who have been dismissed from service will become unemployed. Remember, by nigerian laws, companies in nigeria have to employ at least 60% Nigerians. This means, most Igbos will loose their jobs in companies. As they will be counted as foreigners.

Education? Igbos will be charged school fees as international students. Many parents who have lost their jobs won't be able to afford this.

This is why I tell my fellow Igbo's to forget the fraudster and his fake Biafran agitation.

Use this energy and funds you send to the fraudster to develope igboland. Catalonia was already developed before they wanted to leave. UK was already self sufficient before asking to leave EU.

The motor park touts and criminals following kanu will tell you that when Biafra comes all these things will be taken care of.

So the world will be waiting for you to become recognised, form a currency backed by nothing. Then trade with it at what value?

These same touts and criminals will be the ones roaming the streets of igboland, looting properties, kiling people, raping women in the failed country.

Kanu knows all this, but his main focus is in the donations coming from the agitation.

Those Igbo's sending money for igbos to be killed, why not send the same money for factories and schools to be built to provide free education and employment for igbo youths?

You send money to kanu and he pockets it, sends peanuts to buy tramadol and drugs for his ESN/UGM that end up dead.

This kind of fearful mindset kills faster than any known disease.
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by DeoGratias1(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
mekaboy:

Even states are borrowing to pay the current work force with allocation. They will now pay all those that returned without pension and gratuity, without allocation.

Keep deceiving yourself .
What allocation. The same money that was realised from sales and resources from the land.

What the Federal government gives to the southeast as allocation is even lower than what they make from here.
All these fear of the unknown is just uncalled for.
If Nigeria breaks up today, everyone will feel the impact but everyone will eventually survive.
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by DeoGratias1(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
mekaboy:

Even those earning this in Nigeria today are suffering and can't really survive on it.

This should be normal and expected. Nothing out of place here, Igbo's are foreigners everywhere around the globe and they pay taxes and still survive. Even as Nigerian both in Igbo land and outside, they still pay taxes today.

They can be absorbed in Biafra.

Igbo graduates from Nigerian universities will not be able to serve in Nigeria
Who needs this anyway?

Are we not paying it already? What's new?

The necessary amount. The cost of goods and services are skyrocketing even in Nigeria today, are we still not paying for them.?

Biafra will be the one to stop this faster than Nigeria can even imagine.

They won't close down, they will simply be licensed to operate in Biafra land. This is even a source of revenue for Biafra. Who said a bank can't operate in as many country as it can afford to operate?.

Telecoms have till 31st to shut down operations in the east.[\quote]
And be licensed to operate in Biafra. Another source of revenue.

[quote]Electricity distributors in igboland have to be disconnected from the national grid.[\quote] The dead national grid?

[quote]DSTV and all televison stations licenced in Nigeria have to stop operations in igboland.[\quote] And be licensed to operate in Biafra.

[qute]All police, army and security agencies have to withdraw from igboland.[\quote] And be replaced by the Igbo police and army returning from other parts of Nigeria.

[quote]NOW WE HAVE OUR COUNTRY BIAFRA. HERE ARE SOME QUESTIONS.

You make it sound like once Biafra is declared, everyone and everything will go into the coolers.
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
DeoGratias1:

Even those earning this in Nigeria today are suffering and can't really survive on it.

So because they are not surviving on it, a family of 5 should relocate to SE without employment and be waiting for you to form a government ? Have you gone a day without food ? They move from frying pan to fire ?

This should be normal and expected. Nothing out of place here, Igbo's are foreigners everywhere around the globe and they pay taxes and still survive. Even as Nigerian both in Igbo land and outside, they still pay taxes today.

They pay taxes where they earn . Assuming an igbo person is working in MTN or UBA bank in lagos. The person happens to own a house they are paying for mortgage . Now they have to loose their job because they are considered foreigners. Where will they get money to pay taxes as foreigners or complete the payment for the property ? They will just leave everything enter Night bus to the east and wait for kanu to provide a job ?

They can be absorbed in Biafra.

They move down to the SE with their family, and be absorbed into Biafra that has no government, revenue, allocation or recognition ?
Its hard to cater for the current state civil service, imagine when you add this number.

Who needs this anyway?

Are we not paying it already? What's new?

The necessary amount. The cost of goods and services are skyrocketing even in Nigeria today, are we still not paying for them.?

Yes, because there is no alternative. Why will anyone go to buy goods in Biafra at a higher price if its cheaper in Nigeria? Nigerians go to cotonu to buy cars because its cheaper to ship and clear there. Thats how Biafrans will have to go to buy things in Nigeria because it is cheaper. From frying pan to fire.

Biafra will be the one to stop this faster than Nigeria can even imagine.

They won't close down, they will simply be licensed to operate in Biafra land. This is even a source of revenue for Biafra. Who said a bank can't operate in as many country as it can afford to operate?.

So they will be in Biafra banking with Naira or which currency ? They will close until you have formed a government, come up with a currency recognized and traded by the world.

Its clear that this Biafra is just wishful thinking . If kanu had any genuine plan for Biafra, he would have started with the 5 states he claimed he was given.
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
DeoGratias1:
This kind of fearful mindset kills faster than any known disease.

Its that fearful mindset that makes people check their fuel tank before the proceed on a trip. The foolish bravery will stop you in the middle of nowhere.
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
DeoGratias1:
What allocation. The same money that was realised from sales and resources from the land.

What the Federal government gives to the southeast as allocation is even lower than what they make from here.
All these fear of the unknown is just uncalled for.
If Nigeria breaks up today, everyone will feel the impact but everyone will eventually survive.

Are you counting Niger Delta oil ?

Can watever you feel you make in the SE cater for people in the SE now? Talk more of people that will return ?
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by abnot: 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
mekaboy:

Empty bragging.

A yoruba boy gave him the opportunity. Took him to his family and opened a door of opportunity. If he had the mindset of the fraudster kanu, he would be calling Yoruba's afonja, calling notherners supporter of APC, niger delta people slave. Where do you think his help would come from?

He got international license under buhari.

The fraudster in UK is winning with orji kalu that looted abia, but pointing you to the north.

This is onyemas testimony

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/08/29/allen-onyema-i-m-a-beneficiary-of-buharis-love-for-ndigbo/amp/

Both Cosharis , Onyema and innoson you brag about all benefited from this administration. It is the low life, frustrated good for nothing touts that listen to kanu.

You dont need Nigeria, yet he rejected biafra without Niger delta

Allow kanu to be brainwashing you with no plans for the biafra he is asking for.
And to add to your contribution Onyema publicly shows appreciation to the people who helped him rise . He doesn’t make noise and display hate like these ipob promoters who believe they can build a Singapore out of southeast yet have been unable to maximise opportunities within their control of their respective state governments

1 Like

Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 7:57am On Jun 11, 2021
abnot:

And to add to your contribution Onyema publicly shows appreciation to the people who helped him rise . He doesn’t make noise and display hate like these ipob promoters who believe they can build a Singapore out of southeast yet have been unable to maximise opportunities within their control of their respective state governments

That attitude have really deprived kanj followers of opportunities.
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Its painful that many youths are dying for a biafra that has no definition and plan.
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by Ekpeitit(m): 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
mekaboy:

Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by Ekpeitit(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
If Nigeria asks the IPOB people to leave,all of them will die of hunger and starvation in one month.
Remember, 2 million Igbos died from hunger and starvation during the civil war.
Biafra will be a country full of lazy people and criminals with no food and no natural resources to survive as a country, they know this,that's why they're begging the Niger Delta people to join their doomed Biafra.
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by vasel15: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:
if you are igbo go and sign

https://www.nairaland.com/6600209/biafra-started-petition-calling-5

First of all kanu is fighting for his pocket. Secondly he knows biafra with 5 states is not viable. He also knows that biafra with SS is not possible.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by afube: 2:18am On Jun 16, 2021
mekaboy:

Maybe you should link me up with the one that sell to kanu. The ones he gives to his UGM to take before going to die.

I assume you have no answers as well .

Next.

in your inebriated stupor, I doubt if you can find the way into your trousers.......junkie head!
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
afube:

in your inebriated stupor, I doubt if you can find the way into your trousers.......junkie head!

Lol. Just be watching.
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by Banmeallday: 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 11:07am On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA by mekaboy(m): 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Pro Orji Kalu Group Emerges In Edo, Back South East Presidency / Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video / Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.