Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri (3095 Views)

Crisis In Kanu's Legal Team As Bruce Fein Asks Ejiofor To Withdraw From Case / Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2021
What Would Life Be Like As a Minority in Kanu’s Biafra?

Recently, my perspective on Nigeria changed. I have never supported any separatist or secessionist agenda. However, I have supported and defended the right of any Nigerian to express himself and associate freely. It does not matter to me where such a person comes from.
When the Buhari administration moved against Ibrahim Zakzaky and the Shiites, I was the first person (not one of the first) to defend them. After defending them publicly myself, I called the then President of the Christian Association of Nigeria, and begged him to issue a statement calling for an end to the killings of Shiites. He told me that though it was an Islamic affair, nevertheless, because of his fondness for me, he would speak in support, and he did.
I have similarly championed the causes of oppressed persons or people from every part of Nigeria. As much as is humanly possible, I have refused to be partial in my advocacy.
In the last three years, I have visited 40 nations on my own dime and time, for the cause of
# FreeLeahSharibu , seeking freedom for a Christian girl from Borno. I have not collected a dime from anyone and if anyone knows anyone who has given me a penny, then they should publicly expose me.
Before Nnamdi Kanu was arrested, I did not know who he was. I just defended his right to freedom of expression and association. Various Igbo leaders called me privately to thank me. It would be wrong to mention their names, because of the challenges of the moment.

When Kanu was rearrested, I called a British government official and got the facts. I was the first (not one of the first. The first) to reveal that he was arrested in Kenya, and not in The UK. After I released this information, the media ran with it.
Yesterday, a former Presidential candidate sent me a tape of Nnamdi Kanu dissolving the UK branch of IPOB and tongue lashing the members of IPOB UK. He told them to hand over IPOB money in their possession. He then said that he suspected that the British Secret service was running IPOB UK.
I was shocked and refused to believe what I heard, until this ex Presidential candidate from the South pointed me to an IPOB channel where this same audio was broadcast.
So I published it on my page. I did not add or edit or alter the voice. I released it as is.
Given that that broadcast was released earlier this year (I was told it was first broadcast in March of 2021, though I am not 100% sure) and Nnamdi Kanu was arrested so soon after (in June), I asked if that altercation could have led to Kanu being betrayed by his members in the UK.

The result was that various persons, who claimed to be members of Indigenous Peoples of Biafra descended on my page and insulted me, attacked me and accused me of collecting money from Buhari. (Would Buhari even give me money? If Buhari will give me anything, it is more likely to be a letter bomb).
They said Nnamdi Kanu can insult anyone he liked and I should leave him alone.
A certain Northerner, who has been on my page attacking me for what he had previously called my “love for the Igbo”, now asked a question. He said ‘so you people have forgotten when this man was fighting for you so soon’?

And so I went into deep thought.
If Nnamdi Kanu eventually gets Biafra and I am a minority in that Biafra, what would be my fate? Would I be able to express myself? Would I have the freedoms for which I myself have been fighting for Nnamdi Kanu to get for the last five years? Would I be able to hold sensitive positions?
I am not Yoruba, but because of me, these members of IPOB insulted the Yoruba (why do people always think I am Yoruba?). I was called ‘ewu Yoruba’. Somebody even threatened to kill me if I ever stepped into Onitsha (the same Onitsha where I donated money and raised millions for victims of the 2019 Onitsha Market Fire?).
These people in their hundreds descended on me with a consistent refrain, that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the supreme leader of the Igbos and he could insult his members if he chose and no one could question him.
And that prompted a paradigm shift in my consciousness. If you have been following the dailies, you would have read one or two stories planted by the Buhari administration in the papers of how they have been tracing Kanu and monitoring his movements for two years.

The stories claimed that they were able to get to him through members of the Eastern Security Network that they had captured. Then a few days ago, they released a video testimony of one captured ESN member, by name Emeoyiri Uzorma Benjamin, that has now gone viral, in which the young man claimed that Kanu had given them instructions to kill policemen and soldiers, as well as their fellow Igbos.
He sensationally claimed that Kanu instructed them to bury one of his lieutenants, Nwaokike Kayinayo Andy, AKA Ikonso with 2000 human heads. Even more sensationally, he alleged that Mr. Kanu gave directives to them to kill young girls, who they used for fetish charms.
Now, it is not possible to say if this fellow is telling the truth, or half truths or lies. However, from his testimony, or account of the inside workings of IPOB/ESN, and the broadcasts which I listened to, and which is also available on some IPOB social media accounts, we see that Nnamdi Kanu had almost total authority over IPOB.
All this time, I was thinking that, though Nnamdi Kanu showed extreme indiscretion by going to a country like Kenya, which is notorious for extrajudicially extraditing people to regimes seeking them (the Turkish government did exactly the same thing the Nigerian government did with Kanu to Selahaddin Gulen, a Turkish dissident that was captured by Turkey’s intelligence from Nairobi. In that instance, Kenya first denied complicity, then promised to investigate the event. It happened in 2016. Kenya is still ‘investigating’ that event), that he nevertheless must have been betrayed by someone in his organisation, who tipped the Nigerian intelligence agencies that Kanu was headed to Kenya.

But my experience with Mr. Kanu’s supporters made me have a rethink. With the way they treat him as though he is infallible, could it not be more likely that there was nobody within the organisation bold enough to advise Mr. Kanu not to travel to Kenya, because to do so, or to counter him in any way, would have brought upon such a person weighty consequences.

And then I began thinking about the ‘dot in a circle’ statement by General Buhari. I had criticised Buhari for making that comment. It is most irresponsible of him to have described the Igbo as such. It showed his malevolent mindset towards some citizens of his own country, and he should apologise.
However, on further introspection, I began to cast my mind to statements Nnamdi Kanu had made in his many broadcasts which I only watched just yesterday.

He unacceptably insults Black people as being less intelligent than other races (how can a Black person say such things? Is that not self hatred?). He attacks Yoruba churches, pastors and media (what is a Yoruba church? Honestly, I had never heard of a Yoruba church until I heard that word from Kanu. I thought all churches belonged to God through Christ).
You can imagine if you are Yoruba and sympathetic to the plight of the Igbo, and you listen to all the bile from Kanu about your ethnic nationality, how would you look if you continue to defend him to your kinsmen?
Then you listen to some of the even more outrageous things he has said about Northerners (Igbos, your enemy is Buhari. Your enemies are not the Hausa or Fulani. Don’t mix up the two). I cannot even repeat them here.
Looking back to those broadcasts, it looks to me that it is Nnamdi Kanu himself who made IPOB (not the Igbos as Buhari claims) a dot in a circle.

He made no attempts to be persuasive. He did not even try to win hearts. He made no pretence of anything but contempt to anyone who was not part of his Biafra. Even though I had always thought that Odili, Amaechi and Wike and their people in Rivers state are Igbos, I now understand, but do not agree with Wike’s claims that they are not Igbos.
Who would want to be a minority in a country ruled by Kanu? Tufiakwa! You speak your mind and you may be shot on the spot!
To be honest, I had never listened to these broadcasts by Nnamdi Kanu until they were brought to my attention by this Southern Presidential candidate. I was clueless about their existence. In fact, I felt a bit naive. I felt like a fool!
Anyone who has been following me for the last six years would have known how much of my time and money I have devoted to defending, advocating for and promoting the cause of the Igbos.
However, having watched for the first time these videos where Nnamdi Kanu called Black people wicked (I am Black, but I don’t think I am wicked), and where he described Igbos who refuse to support IPOB as evil, I am flummoxed!
However, the one that shocked me the most was his statement that (and this is an exact quote), “If you are attending a Yoruba church, you should be ashamed of yourself. Anyone who attends a church headed by a Yoruba pastor is an idiot. A complete fool. An slowpoke. I have no time for them. They are worse than Boko Haram. They are very, very foolish. If your pastor is Yoruba, you are not fit to be a human being.”
And the funniest thing is that the pastor who provoked him into making that statement is from Auchi. He is not even Yoruba. No wonder they think I am Yoruba. To these lot, any Southerner West of the Niger is Yoruba. They have a majority mindset that is not minority friendly AT ALL.
Even more disturbing is that this Auchi pastor, who Nnamdi Kanu calls Yoruba, and used to generalise all Yoruba pastors, was summoned by DSS in December of 2016, and asked to explain why he did a video calling for Kanu’s release. Who fights those who fight for them?
How did I miss these broadcasts? Have I been too focused on Buhari to the extent that I was blindsided? Is this the fellow I have been defending?
I am a minority. My late father was a minority. He went to Sokoto as a Youth Corp Member in 1975, and became Nigeria’s youngest Director of Public Prosecution and Nigeria’s youngest judge (at the time), and was elevated to the Court of Appeal, all from old Sokoto. Would that be possible in Kanu’s Biafra?
And when he was interviewed in 2020 by Dr. Damages (I did not even know until the same Southern former Presidential candidate sent me the video), and given an opportunity to denounce his previous statements against the Yoruba, Nnamdi Kanu doubled down on it and said as follows:
“Most of the difficulties we have been having have always come from these Yoruba pastors.”
Then he went on to say in that same 2020 interview as follows:

“Yoruba Pentecostalism is the reason why Fulanis are invading us today.”
Where is the connection between Pentecostal churches and killer herdsmen?
I was stunned. This video was recorded last year. How come I never saw it. I checked on YouTube and only 27,000 people had seen it.
How can I be against Isa Pantami for saying “We are all happy whenever unbelievers are being killed” and then tolerate these statements from Nnamdi Kanu?
If I do, it will make me a hypocrite. And while I mistakenly may sometimes be hypocritical, I will not be deliberately hypocritical.
Everything I have said here is the truth. It is on video and audio. If you do not like what I have written, then jejely unfollow me. We are obviously not on the same wavelength and I am not about to change in order to make you like me.

Reno Omokri

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10225184557498324&id=1152008079&_ft_=qid.6981709834059759996%3Amf_story_key.-5459591568471562948%3Atop_level_post_id.10225184557498324%3Acontent_owner_id_new.1152008079%3Asrc.22%3Astory_location.5%3Aview_time.1625555994%3Afilter.h_nor&refid=28&__tn__=%2C%3B
Lalasticlala

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2021
The fact is that the collosal damage Nnamdi Kanu has inflicted on average Igbo youth especially those listening (Igbos) to his venom called broadcast will take decades to erase. He has successfully inflicted on them victim mentality that every little issue you will see someone who suppose to think out of the box reasoning like a cow they are accusing fulanis of rearing.

To those who give them listening ear everybody hates them, north hate them, south hates them, west hates them infact even God might have been accused of hating them if the fugitive wasn't captured in kenya.

I remember so very vividly that another name for Reno's page is IPOB and they always rush to post every of his write up here, I wonder what has happened in the last few days their chukwuokike abiama leader was captured in kenya

Sometimes you begin to wonder how this biafra will be? Simple sit-at-home in east to celebrate biafra Igbos fallen hero's day, People observed it even in their homes they are afraid, captivated under fear of the unknown( mmadu chili obi n'aka). A day that is supposed to be free and free to the people same day everywhere was riddled with fear? is that a country or a cave of fears?

One thing I like about the write up is Renos' good use of IPOB particularly to express these garbage of evils ravaging Igbo society because IPOB is not IGBO and IGBO is not IPOB

6 Likes

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Lajet: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2021
Nonsense write-up from Reno Omokri who asked for your support? Afonja has been insulting Goodluck Jonathan but I never see you condemn afonja.

Even though I don't like Nnamdi Kanu style of leadership because he thinks that he owns Biafra which is unacceptable to me. we all know that as an Itsekiri man your loyalty is to the Yoruba people. so stop looking for an excuse to turn Yoruba people against Kanu.

Kanu has apologised to yourba people which they have forgiven him stop bringing old issues up. we know your plan

9 Likes

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Fweshest3: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2021
Reno is just ignorant. I don't trust any Nigerian politician or the so called human right activist. Nnamdi kanu Is not a pretender, he said it the it is. He has no time to massage your stupid ego. Like he always said, if you are an idiot, i speak to u like an idiot. And for your information Reno, kanu never said all Yoruba pastors, he said some Yoruba pastors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by LLiKYekoba: 8:55am On Jul 06, 2021
A hardline Islamic terrorist government of buhari deserves proper opposition and antagonism by hardline freedom-fighters and activists like Kanu and IPOB not idiotic pacifism. If we must survive the fulani terrorist onslaught.

Even if MNK was a pacificist begging and crawling on his knees for Biafra, he would still be a target of buhari's killers and jailers who kill peaceful protesters for simply carrying flags and saying we want our own country. So why deceive ourselves?

I remain a hardline unapologetic KANUIST. Anyone who doesn't want to be Biafran, will not be forced.

NEXT!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Freestainworld(m): 8:55am On Jul 06, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is reaping the recklessness of his words, I am an Igbo, I have always supported secession from this Fulani country, but however, I have never been a part and parcel of how Kanu uses his words as if others do not exist, Igboho is fighting for the same cause but have never insulted other tribe's thereby making it difficult for the Nigerian government to pin him down, you don't give your enemy the opportunity to nail you, even the British government he criticises are still the one the family is calling on for help now, the same people who helped him to escape by issuing him another passport, we should try to be considerate in our daily dealings to avoid had I know, I know some of my Igbo brothers may not accept this fact, but it was too reckless for him to have given himself to his enemy so cheaply.

9 Likes

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Amotolongbo(f): 8:58am On Jul 06, 2021
It is a known and expected occurrence that there won’t be any freedom for the minorities if Biafra triumphs

4 Likes

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by chukwunedum150(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2021
I'm here to read comments
Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by iKingsley(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2021
Who are you?
Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by 24SEVEN: 9:03am On Jul 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:
The fact is that the collosal damage Nnamdi Kanu has inflicted on average Igbo youth especially those listening (Igbos) to his venom called broadcast will take decades to erase. He has successfully inflicted on them victim mentality that every little issue you will see someone who suppose to think out of the box reasoning like a cow they are accusing fulanis of rearing.

To those who give them listening ear everybody hates them, north hate them, south hates them, west hates them infact even God might have been accused of hating them if the fugitive wasn't captured in kenya.

[b][/b]

Nice point from you. You're doing well.
Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by attackgat: 9:09am On Jul 06, 2021
I often agree with Reno but on this one, he got it wrong. Kanu dissolved the UK branch of IPOB after having a meeting with them, and finding them wanting. Its his organisation, he can dissolve any branch. So whats the problem with that? Kanu has since reinstated the IPOB UK branch

So why did Reno resurrect an old matter that has been resolved, if not to cause trouble?

Then Reno said that Kanu said that any Igbo man who attends a church Pastored by a Yoruba man, is an idiot. That video is over seven years old and Kanu has since explained that they cut out the rest of what he said that Yoruba Pastors who could not convert many of the Yoruba muslims, to Christians, should not Pastor Igbos

Reno is acting like he just heard of Kanu, resurrecting old issues that have long been resolved

The problem is that Kanu's supporters are going to see him as a troublemaker and bash him for it.

4 Likes

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Uteghe(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2021
Kanu will make s broadcast today.

1 Like

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by udele1: 9:12am On Jul 06, 2021
Lol. This will be your faith as a Minority in Biafra. IPOBingo's are ready to execute.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Ojiofor: 9:15am On Jul 06, 2021
Did his supporters ask him to travel to Kanya?
Nnamdi Kanu betrayed himself through his careless.
It is Kenya authorities that sold him to FGN.
Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Zetra7: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2021
T
Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by udele1: 9:19am On Jul 06, 2021
attackgat:
I often agree with Reno but on this one, he got it wrong. Kanu dissolved the UK branch of IPOB after having a meeting with them, and finding them wanting. Its his organisation, he can dissolve any branch. So whats the problem with that? Kanu has since reinstated the IPOB UK branch

So why did Reno resurrect an old matter that has been resolved, if not to cause trouble?

Then Reno said that Kanu said that any Igbo man who attends a church Pastored by a Yoruba man, is an idiot. That video is over seven years old and Kanu has since explained that they cut out the rest of what he said that Yoruba Pastors who could not convert many of the Yoruba muslims, to Christians, should not Pastor Igbos

Reno is acting like he just heard of Kanu, resurrecting old issues that have long been resolved

The problem is that Kanu's supporters are going to see him as a troublemaker and bash him for it.

He did not reinstate. He opened another company called IPOB WORLDWIDE. He and sophia kanu are the only directors.

4 Likes

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 06, 2021
Freestainworld:
Nnamdi Kanu is reaping the recklessness of his words, I am an Igbo, I have always supported secession from this Fulani country, but however, I have never been a part and parcel of how Kanu users his words as if others do not exist, Igboho is fighting for the same cause but have never insulted other tribe's thereby making it difficult for the Nigerian government to pin him down, you don't give your enemy the opportunity to nail you, even the British government he criticises are still the one the family is calling on for help now, the same people who helped him to escape by issuing him another passport, we should try to be considerate in our daily dealings to avoid had I know, I know some of my Igbo brothers may not accept this fact, but it was too reckless for him to have given himself to his enemy so cheaply.

@bolded is a piece.

If the british are reasoning like an average African by now they will even be calling for his head because even on their own soil he insults them with total recklessness.

This is just the beginning of his ordeal, with his phone arrested alongside him many people will face the music with time.

This is not a good time to be IPOB.

5 Likes

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by EraseTheDot: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2021
- erase the dot

4 Likes

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2021
udele1:
Lol. This will be your faith as a Minority in Biafra. IPOBingo's are ready to execute.

Lol

Haaaaa. not funny at all
Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by nairalandankrah: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2021
It will be far better than your life as a majority in Nigeria..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 06, 2021
attackgat:

Both separated and registered differently just for funds and donations they uses in living and paying off their debts in UK while sending the morons[Igbos] in Nigeria to their graves.

Moreover they found kanu wanting and kanu as sharp guy acted fast so as not to lose out of donations.

1 Like

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by udele1: 9:27am On Jul 06, 2021
Usain bolt speaks to people without respect, when buhari threatened to speak in his language, igbo people took it personal.

Let jubril speak to kanu in the Sudanese language. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by dignity33: 9:30am On Jul 06, 2021
Reno I warned you when you are insulting igbo of not supporting Nnamdi kanu. I'm igbo but I will boldly said it that Nnamdi kanu is a tyrant and should not be allowed any where in the sit of power if Biafra should come except we want a Gaddaffi as a leader. The day his supporter beat up Ike Ekweremmadu formal deputy Senate president who was on his toes with Abaribe when he was arrested to ensure his freedom and the day he made a statement about his dog that was killed in his house during military invasion of his house instead of sympatisen to the family of his members killed on that day I start disassociating myself to such man not minding all the insult he is raining to any igbos who do not buy his own idea or ideology. A man who single handedly running a group like IPOB unopposed , many igbos have being killed simple because they share different opinion contrary to Nnamdi kanu. The fact remain that Buhari is thawed the one who made Nnamdi kanu popular among IPOB.

5 Likes

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by udele1: 9:34am On Jul 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:
It will be far better than your life as a majority in Nigeria..

Has Nigeria ever threatened to kill you if you step out of your house during a holiday?

6 Likes

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 06, 2021
dignity33:
Reno I warned you when you are insulting igbo of not supporting Nnamdi kanu. I'm igbo but I will boldly said it that Nnamdi kanu is a tyrant and should not be allowed any where in the sit of power if Biafra should come except we want a Gaddaffi as a leader. The day his supporter beat up Ike Ekweremmadu formal deputy Senate president who was on his toes with Abaribe when he was arrested to ensure his freedom and the day he made a statement about his dog that was killed in his house during military invasion of his house instead of sympatisen to the family of his members killed on that day I start disassociating myself to such man not minding all the insult he is raining to any igbos who do not buy his own idea or ideology. A man who single handedly running a group like IPOB unopposed , many igbos have being killed simple because they share different opinion contrary to Nnamdi kanu.

Wow, many Igbos are coming back to their senses.

Chineke Ekenedili gi.

We are winning the war against uncontrolled evil about to consume ndigbo.

There is a sense in which the God we worship never sleeps, Nnamdi kanu's arrest is timely and properly ordained by God.

4 Likes

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2021
Uteghe:
Kanu will make s broadcast today.

Forget him.

He is done and dusted.

3 Likes

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by FreeIgbos: 9:40am On Jul 06, 2021
This guy called Reno Omokiri or whatever is actually an attention seeking rabble rouser who takes vain glory over petty issues.

So, because Nnamdi Kanu purportedly verbally attacked his members in UK, who are obviously mostly Igbos, or because Igbos verbally attacked him on his page, now means as a minority in Biafra, he would be enslaved? What sort of basic and mischievous reasoning is that? Is there any Igbo person politician or not who stands against our perceived collective interest who isn't insulted? So why would he now imply that he was insulted because he is a minority? This guy is not even making sense one bit.

Lastly, who even wants them in Biafra? I have always advocated for an all Igbo Biafra against Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB's quest for an all inclusive Biafra. Reno should go to hell with his minority reasoning abeg.

After using Igbo support to gain fame, he is now ditching them and throwing Nnamdi Kanu under the bus now it's very convenient to do so. While at it, he is now courting the support of the Yorubas surreptitiously. This guy lacks character and has an over bloated feeling of self importance. His type never ends well.

Rubbish!!

4 Likes

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by survivor10(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2021
You hate the East, you called them dot in a circle, you vowed never to allow them occupy the president seat of the country. However, you want the East to be part of Nigeria, and in your dire want of them, you murdered millions of them.

I tell you again, you are worse than devil.

The East has no railway, no international airport, no embassy, no port, no federal presence at all, herdsmen ravaging the forests.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is right to abuse all of you, as he pleases. He's no slave to you. Yes, kill him in detention if you want. But the questions he raised about the marginalization of the East is valid.

Let there be sea ports, international airports, railways, end to Fulani carnage, embassies, good roads etc, and see IPOB die a natural death.

1 Like

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2021
Biafra is bigger than kanu let's be realistic

Biafra would have provinces along tribal or ethnic lines that's the first thing

Each province would be politically equal and semi independent ..control their resources n security that's key

1 Like

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by dignity33: 9:43am On Jul 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Wow, many Igbos are coming back to their senses.

Chineke Ekenedili gi.

We are winning the war against uncontrolled evil about to consume ndigbo.

There is a sense in which the God we worship never sleeps, Nnamdi kanu's arrest is timely and properly ordained by God.
I was never an IPOB but I'm boldly in support of Biafra but not Biafra of Nnamdi kanu.

2 Likes

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by MrColdsweat: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2021
Reno talks too much for a man

1 Like

Re: What Would Life Be Like As A Minority In Kanu’s Biafra?-Reno Omokri by Kaiser20: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2021
Most Igbos want Biafra nation but not with kanu. Only a very few percentage are loyal to Nnamdi Kanu Ipob cult group.

Nnamdi Kanu is the Robert Mugabe of Ipob, he makes to much irritating speeches but achieved Notting.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] / Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin / Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.