Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) (83758 Views)

Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) / Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) / Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by whirlout: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
Look how average they both look. The power of make up is incredible.

4 Likes

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Klass99(f): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
smiley
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by PAWG(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:
Na normal thing with all these Toyota Clitoris people nau.. grin grin grin tongue

Bros I’m expecting a rejoinder, wetin be ‘Toyota clitoris people’?? cheesy
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
mightyhaze:
Tiwa is petty..

Tiwa is one petty pesky petulant pervert

Imagine she wants sb to open her yan.. Her skinny ugly hirsute black Yan.. shocked

Why nah? Issit a sin to carry bear bear? grin
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Ayo2004: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
They are fighting untop preeq,believe it or not cheesy
But why Nigerian female celebrities hate themselves like this?
Infact, Nigerian women hate themselves more than China and USA
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by respectfully: 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mma Abasi, mfed is a powerful device that can cause problem amongst the ladies.
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
PAWG:

Bros I’m expecting a rejoinder, wetin be ‘Toyota clitoris people’?? cheesy

Women nau.... grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by edoairways: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
I like the part where Tiwa said 'I'm made'

Why will that Seyi of a lady that is only good at bashing young talented stars in Nigerian Idol want to make peace after everything she said about Tiwa.

If only you knew what Seyi Shay and Tiwa are up to, you would just ignore them. To begin with, why were they filmed?
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by tonididdy(m): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
Swearing on your child... What kinda mother are you?

2 Likes

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Captain92: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
No be small thing o, but Seyi Shey is still learning how to sing na, she should be cool headed so that she can learn na or she want to blow through controversy...isoright

1 Like

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Tonnyray: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
edoairways:
To begin with, why were they filmed?
If you know how much Linda Ikeji and other big time bloggers are willing to pay for such exclusive footages my guy you won't blame these people o.
It's what our generation has been reduced to. Thrill seeking, dopamine surge junkie lot.

4 Likes

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
I only watched half of the video but spotted a very delectable slim yansh in the clip. wink

these naija-british chicks warm my heart. cheesy
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by weslay: 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
Tiwa is a small woman. Very unforgiving.
How do u swear on your son over an irrelevant comment for some people who you claim mean nothing to you?

3 Likes

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Tonnyray: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
Klass99:
Spreading rumours is essentially turning people against someone to bully them, that wasn't the motive here.
No ma. Spreading rumours is repeating an unsubstantiated (usually negative) report about a person. Yes I understand that wasn't the motive here but someone somehow will always be hearing about it for the first time.

3 Likes

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
Same dick, and I mean a rich dick must have fuccked them both and each see the other as a contender.

Sheyi Shay looks totally a shadow of her old self and Tiwa looks like a tired pepper seller, they both need to leave Lagos and move to some other states with great weather and fruits to wake their ugly looks up.

2 Likes

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
Two casted biitches
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by IamNumeroUno: 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin

I will only be interested in their fight if it will make Buhari have sense angry

My brother, give up!
Nothing can ever make Buhari have sense in this world again, NOTHING!

1 Like

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by ChoCho54(f): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:

If I tell u nau fight go start... grin grin grin tongue
Olumide Alapatinrin! tongue
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Emola12(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
fine girls no dey fight ugly girls nah dem dey find trouble (den i move)
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Realhommie(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
Blakpot:
Good Tiwa put her in her place. Seyi Shay always been bitchy despite having zero talent.
Forget it, she's hugely talented. Though not even half as successful as Tiwa.

Sheyi's attitude is nasty owing to some things I've seen her say,she looks like she's got pride too. But i won't even lie she's one of my celebrity crush, I like her slim body, that's exactly my type of woman based on her physique. Tiwa on the other hand is senseless for swearing using the life of her kid. And she she looks like a vindictive person for holding on to a grudge for such a long time, damnnnn. Fear people who can keep grudge oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by cloud(m): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
I'm just shocked Tiwa can bring her innocent child into her fight with sheyi. That's a no no

1 Like

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Realhommie(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
fujirice:
Ho my gawd!!!
I love Seyi Shay’s voice!!!
What is this
Her accent is sweet too. Tiwa sounds like a doll, like she speaks through the nostrils. Lol
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by seeme2(f): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
People who speak like Tiwa are derogatorily called "Osanyin" in Yoruba. I'd whip her head with a broom if she came to my studio for auditioning.

Realhommie:
Her accent is sweet too. Tiwa sounds like a doll, like she speaks through the nostrils. Lol
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
ChoCho54:
Olumide Alapatinrin! tongue

Present Ma. Alapatinrin lo mo ise ton se... grin grin grin tongue

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

My brother, give up!
Nothing can ever make Buhari have sense in this world again, NOTHING!

grin grin grin
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Realhommie(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
greggng:

Na monkey tail fit calm me down ...henekien dey learn ...anyways have a great day ...
That's how we roll, na so men dey squash beef. No time for long talk and Malice.

Thumbs up to you both.
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Karlifate: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
mozona:
Just look someone who called herself a mother, swearing with her only son.

If my guess is right, I think they are fighting over someone who does not care about them again.

Hmmm...

Wizkid is who both of them has in common.
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Realhommie(m): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
seeme2:
People who speak like Tiwa are derogatorily called "Osanyin" in Yoruba. I'd whip her head with a broom if she came to my studio for auditioning.

cheesy grin grin grin grin

I'm always disgusted anytime I hear her speak... She must have formed that useless habit at childhood.
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin

I will only be interested in their fight if it will make Buhari have sense angry
but you know that won't be possible!
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Realhommie(m): 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
mariahAngel:
Tiwa's got inferiority complex.

Her talks about "being made", skin and sh!t gave her away.
Spot on, you're absolutely correct.

1 Like

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Wordoftruth: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mtchwww only shout, them no fit even throw blow naked themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.