Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) (83727 Views)

Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) / Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) / Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by vikkeee(m): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:
Na normal thing with all these Toyota Clitoris people nau.. grin grin grin tongue
You import the toyota clitoris line come here
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by ozo13(m): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
Funny ppl forming accent

1 Like

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ngwanu smiley
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by ChoCho54(f): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:

Present Ma. Alapatinrin lo mo ise ton se... grin grin grin tongue
Hahahaha grin
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by tafat: 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
fair point
WoundedLamb:
Davido fought Burna Boy the other day, nobody remembered their gender. Now, women are fighting, watch as the entire thread becomes about women. Everybody fights. Men, women, the poor and the rich.

1 Like

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by AeroplaneApple: 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
TotoNaRubber:
I heard your ass is the dirtiest in this Industry
lol

1 Like

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Ugandatales: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
Damn! I enjoy this fight o. I'm team tiwa all the way. Tiwa ethered that girl real quick grin

4 Likes

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Ugandatales: 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
meobizy:
They've paid influencers to promote this publicity stunt. By the time four post on it, the rest of the country will pick it up. Mscheew.

How can you say this was a publicity stunt...did you watch the video at all? Did you hear what was said?

2 Likes

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Ugandatales: 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
Quiver:
Omo! Tiwa is having non of it. She can hold grudge though

You can hear in her voice it really hurt her that smallies like Seyi Shay and Victoria Kimono can hide behind keyboard and say shiit about her. They are not on her level in any way.

2 Likes

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Ugandatales: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
Belial06:
Without all the make up they look like half men Egyptian mummies

Lol
Especially Seyi Shay

1 Like

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Ugandatales: 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
Tonnyray:
That went from 0-100 real quick man.. Dayum!!!
Love her or hate her Tiwa is the most successful female artist in contemporary Nigerian history. You have to hand that to her.
There's a whole lotta beef/hate for her on account of this from the others. It's a woman thing.

But the bitch got plenty pent up venom too sha.

Gbam! You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by HBB1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
Team Tiwa o!

She finish the geh...

Comot the teeth, just now!

3 Likes

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
ChoCho54:
Hahahaha grin

grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by ChoCho54(f): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:

grin grin grin tongue
Malo para e shaa. grin
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
vikkeee:

You import the toyota clitoris line come here

Just like I invented the word "Okanfor's Law" and many people didn't know till date. This was in 1999. If it was in existence before then, I didn't know but I used it to propound a theory that works till they kingdom come...

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
Menh I love Seyi Shay accent too sexy

2 Likes

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
ChoCho54:
Malo para e shaa. grin

Fata gbe re si!!! Fun kini?
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
wale377:
Check out the argument that broke out between Tiwa savage and Seyi shay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQEgFdUvT7M

It all happened just now. Seyi Shay walked up to Tiwa to say hi and Tiwa wasn’t having it after all the insults she (Tiwa) has received from Seyi Shay and Victoria Kimani over the years. Tiwa says to her “Don’t say hi to me ever. Let sleeping Dogs lie. Shey you blocked me on Instagram, block me in real life too. We are not friends”.

Source tundeednut
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CP2_56hJpIg/?utm_medium=copy_link

clout joor
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
The pic grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cracked me up
starbuck:
I don't belong to this generation
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by quickly: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
wale377:
Check out the argument that broke out between Tiwa savage and Seyi shay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQEgFdUvT7M

It all happened just now. Seyi Shay walked up to Tiwa to say hi and Tiwa wasn’t having it after all the insults she (Tiwa) has received from Seyi Shay and Victoria Kimani over the years. Tiwa says to her “Don’t say hi to me ever. Let sleeping Dogs lie. Shey you blocked me on Instagram, block me in real life too. We are not friends”.

Source tundeednut

The only interesting thing I hear for their mumu argument na opening of yansh.

1 Like

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Maliqcious: 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
Chingykay77:
Na Wizkid cause all this o
Weytin D and Money go cause ehn
I dey tells you
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Maliqcious: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
mariahAngel:
Tiwa's got inferiority complex.

Her talks about "being made", skin and sh!t gave her away.
I guess you right
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by SmartPolician: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
ozo13:
Funny ppl forming accent

They are not forming it; both of them are UK returnees

4 Likes

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Chibudollar: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
This number 08096765357 scammed someone of their hard earned money. Please nairalanders call and insult her very well. This people are wicked.
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by officialenny(m): 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
I love tiwa's maturity... I love the fact that she was calm with words ...Seyi needs to be put in the right place

2 Likes

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
Funny how I thought Tiwa actually raised her gown up, then bent with her ass facing Seyi while saying "OPEN ITTTTT"

Chai, who do me like this? Love the fact Tiwa can switch between English and her native language effortlessly

4 Likes

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by steve6: 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ok.
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Christieaji: 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
No matter what beef both ladies are having, Tiwa should not swear on the life of her son. He has got an amazing life ahead of him.
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by VIkKTOH(m): 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
There mumu talk and fight is not our problem
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Liddyb: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
I have been expecting this Sha
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by CHoccolaTE: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
Chibudollar:
This number 08096765357 scammed someone of their hard earned money. Please nairalanders call and insult her very well. This people are wicked.

Post proof that she is actually a scammer and not just some girl that refused to sleep with you after spending on her.

3 Likes

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Workch: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
PAPAFEELERS:
Tiwas sey Seyi Shey Yansh is the dirtiest in the industry and Seyi shey say Tiwa naa DOG and BJ in the industry.
see 2 agbaya, it mean sey te same person don chop both of dem thats why dem know each other secret.
guys go chop girl come dey laugh about am but girl go dey fight themselves about am

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.