Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria (40540 Views)

Adegboruwa: New Police Dress Code Is Illegal And Should Be Reversed / US Mission In Nigeria Statement On Twitter Ban / Anyone Aggrieved With Travel Ban Should Go To Court – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by 27Pushing30: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
Mikecold:
Zombie you are the Dunce forever

The Twitter continuous usage is enough punishment for you

Lick your wound

fraustrated cos you can't figure out the why right?

so technically you're not yet a DUNCE... you have to figure out the why so you can be a DUNCE.

Which means right now you're lower than a DUNCE.
Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by Sholaco: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
Come and revert it

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
27Pushing30:

fraustrated cos you can't figure out the why right?

so technically you're not yet a DUNCE... you have to figure out the why so you can be a DUNCE.

Which means right now you're lower than a DUNCE.
stale

Seems dunce is the only thing you have in your head

Since you couldn't explain how weed is a right, I would have to close this conversation because the superior one is in control of a conversation
Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by 27Pushing30: 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
Mikecold:
stale

Seems dunce is the only thing you have in your head

Since you couldn't explain how weed is a right, I would have to close this conversation because the superior one is in control of a conversation

me? explain?? how does one explain logic to the ILLOGICAL?? ?? ??

i'm done with you sha.

remember the proverb about squaring up to pigs? yeah i'm wearing white abeg.

Regards
Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by janetakan(f): 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
Springboot:
I want the ban lifted but USA shouldn't be the one telling us what to do

Why not? When Nigeria is still collecting millions of dollars in aid from them?

Why the hell not?
Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by ifiokjohn(m): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
Rossiminku:

You're a lying ignoramus so SHUT UP.

Have you actually been to Rwanda, you dunce?

To claim they are more developed than Nigeria just shows you are a dunce, with no concept of what development is.

Mumu with no brain. You see a tidy capital, Kigali. Translation: Rwanda is more developed than Nigeria!

Like a baby asked to bathe who washes only his belly, you have not researched what exists outside Kigali (IE nothing), but have reached a conclusion on their standard of development.

Airhead.
Ok.. just recently the UN voted Kigali the finest capital in Africa. Have they even voted Lagos that?
Which of your cities in Nigeria is up to Kigalis level? Lagos only Economy.
Abuja is not up to Kigalis level.

Oga even Winghok in Namibia is far better than what Nigeria can bring forth and yet you compare Germany to Nigeria..
Damn wat a shame..I'm disappointed

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
[s]
ba7man:
If you want free speech, enter street and talk anyhow.

Na street go clear your head with slap lass lass.
[/s]

Skrrrrrrrrr!!
Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
[s]
plaindealer:
See fake ipob rubbish. Why hide the real Tweeter handle?

Even sef, what's our business and internal affairs got to do with a US bureaucrat?

Kolomental and inferiority complex Igbos..
[/s]

Grrrrrrr!!
Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by Rossiminku: 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Ok.. just recently the UN voted Kigali the finest capital in Africa. Have they even voted Lagos that?
Which of your cities in Nigeria is up to Kigalis level? Lagos only Economy.
Abuja is not up to Kigalis level.

Oga even Winghok in Namibia is far better than what Nigeria can bring forth and yet you compare Germany to Nigeria..
Damn wat a shame..I'm disappointed

Ignorant kid talking rubbish. Rwanda has one city which it poured all its resources into. Nigeria has numerous cities with widespread infrastructural development, from roads and bridges/flyovers to rail and air facilities.

And you dare to compare her with Rwanda?

Name one place outside Kigali you know.

Just one place.

Same as Namibia. Name one place outside Windhoek.

Nothing.

Ghana, same thing.

These are small countries with one nice city surrounded by villages.

You go there, stay in their city, and start claiming those countries are "better than Nigeria."

Dumbos.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by itu404(m): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
plaindealer:
See fake ipob rubbish. Why hide the real Tweeter handle?

Even sef, what's our business and internal affairs got to do with a US bureaucrat?

Kolomental and inferiority complex Igbos..
you go school na you know this. many here are clueless and do not know how diplomacy works
Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by Misterone: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

Tik Tok was not banned !!

If that idiot in Aso Rock did not issue genocidal threats, we will not be where we are today.
which genocidal threats? Igbos with their entitlement mentality! A threat Was issued to those misbehaving, you osu Cast labourers of IPOB claimed it was issued to the Igbos. So are you saying Igbos are responsible for the beheading of security officers, burning of government properties, Killing of civilians, tagging innocent citizens as saboteurs and burning their properties, stealing of onions etc? am I hearing you well cause these are who the threat was meant for not igbos.
Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by Gfskw: 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
Yeah
Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by KenModi(m): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
ba7man:

Having a right to freedom of speech does not mean you should misuse it. Anyone with common sense knows that talking anyhow, whether in the streets or not, is definitely an abuse of that right. Your right ends where someone else’s begins.
Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by Homextras: 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
Springboot:
I want the ban lifted but USA shouldn't be the one telling us what to do

I totally agree with you. But is the tyrant ready to listen to local wisdom?
Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by mczmus(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
US should just go and sit down...make dem fara buruu baale
Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by Springboot: 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
janetakan:

Why not? When Nigeria is still collecting millions of dollars in aid from them?

Why the hell not?

USA owes China more than any other country in the world but China has never tried to tell them to what to do.
Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by Splashme: 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
Agbaya ...
Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by ba7man(m): 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
KenModi:

Having a right to freedom of speech does not mean you should misuse it. Anyone with common sense knows that talking anyhow, whether in the streets or not, is definitely an abuse of that right. Your right ends where someone else’s begins.
Lots of people lack that common sense you're talking about in Nigerian social media.

Their idea of "Freedom of speech" is being able to spread fake news, incite anarchy and insult all and sundry that share seperate views to theirs.
Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by ifiokjohn(m): 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
Rossiminku:

Ignorant kid talking rubbish. Rwanda has one city which it poured all its resources into. Nigeria has numerous cities with widespread infrastructural development, from roads and bridges/flyovers to rail and air facilities.

And you dare to compare her with Rwanda?

Name one place outside Kigali you know.

Just one place.

Same as Namibia. Name one place outside Windhoek.

Nothing.

Ghana, same thing.

These are small countries with one nice city surrounded by villages.

You go there, stay in their city, and start claiming those countries are "better than Nigeria."

Dumbos.
which city are you pouring resources on? Upon all the billions you have pour on Abuja yet it ain't at Kigali level!.
Don't call Uyo or what soever to because that are also many cities like Kigali.

By the way all of Namibia beat all of Nigeria in everything. No capping.
Stop showing your stupid patrotism by lying. You can lie to those who don't research about Namibia and wingheok not me ok.
I pass that level.

Lagos State upon all the billions that have been pour on it for 20 years now is still worst than Namibia.
Lagos collect times 3 of what the whole namiba and Rwanda collect and is even smaller but yet.. Kigali and wingheok beat it so bad

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
Misterone:
which genocidal threats? Igbos with their entitlement mentality! A threat Was issued to those misbehaving, you osu Cast labourers of IPOB claimed it was issued to the Igbos. So are you saying Igbos are responsible for the beheading of security officers, burning of government properties, Killing of civilians, tagging innocent citizens as saboteurs and burning their properties, stealing of onions etc? am I hearing you well cause these are who the threat was meant for not igbos.

Go and borrow some reasoning skills.
Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by Misterone: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

Go and borrow some reasoning skills.
Awon reasoning skills expert. you lack comprehension skills. Now go and reread the tweet again this time very very slowly so that you imbecilic brain can at least read the alphabets. Maybe someone else can explain it to you that the subject of the tweet was "those misbehaving " . No tribe/ethnic group/state was mentioned. when UGM was killing here and there, you guys claimed they were fulanis sent by the government to distabilize the peace of the SE but when this Same UGM was threatened you claimed Igbos are being threatened. hypocrites.
Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by lastempero: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
ba7man:

We all know you are a street miscreants so shut your gutter mouth and focus on your street thuggery.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by Gireiboy(m): 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
Frankiss44:

Whosoever opened the account for your president didn't read their rules and regulations abi?
Why have rules and regulations; unless their is an alternative/another definition to the word "free".
Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by bot101(m): 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
ba7man:
Why should i be found in the streets screaming myself hoarse under the sun, blocking roads preventing people access to free movement, waiting in the sun for free food, eventually going on a rampage, destroying and burning my city's infrastructure?? .......... all in the name of protesting police brutality??

Well, people waiting for free food donated more than 2 million spent on treating the injured courtesy of your non-brutal, friendly neigbourhood police, their cause got recognized the world over, and tomorrow, they (we) can beat their chest and proudly tell their children that they did their best to fix this hellhole of a country. What can you say you have done other than sit in your cubicle and defend criminals and your slave masters?
Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by ba7man(m): 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
bot101:

Well, people waiting for free food donated more than 2 million spent on treating the injured courtesy of your non-brutal, friendly neigbourhood police, their cause got recognized the world over, and tomorrow, they (we) can beat their chest and proudly tell their children that they did their best to fix this hellhole of a country. What can you say you have done other than sit in your cubicle and defend criminals and your slave masters?
As long as the end result of your actions was the near burning down of the country, all what you're saying has no meaning to me.
Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by ba7man(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
lastempero:

We all know you are a street miscreants so shut your gutter mouth and focus on your street thuggery.
Free speech online gives you the chance to hide behind your phone and insult people like a market woman.
Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by janetakan(f): 12:54am On Jun 10, 2021
Springboot:

USA owes China more than any other country in the world but China has never tried to tell them to what to do.

Learn how it works.

China bought their bonds.

Were they forced to? No!
Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
Seun:
He won't, especially since it's coming from a woman, who belongs in the other room. The title is misleading though. We will correct it. undecided
Hi Seun, just a suggestion.

It would be nice if we had a poll function on nairaland where a poster can set up a poll and interested participants can lend in their votes.

Would be very useful in gathering popular opinions on interesting subjects.

Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by bot101(m): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
ba7man:
As long as the end result of your actions was the near burning down of the country, all what you're saying has no meaning to me.

Interesting! So your translation of what happened during Endsars was 'near burning down of the country'? Pray tell, who was trying to burn down the country, your government or the youth? Are the demands of the youth unreasonable that the government shouldn't yield? Is asking to just be able to live like a human without the daily risk of being shot by security criminals unreasonable? Of course, it will be all meaningless to you because it either threatens your means of livelihood or that of your benefactor. Your ilk can't be reasoned with, therefore note that my comments here aren't aimed at doing so, but reaching to those who can. Anyways, there will be a protest on the 12th of June against your government's current attempts at gagging free speech, endeavour to be there, or at least not be a stepping stone to those who would.
Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by authority2006(m): 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
Mikecold:
USA government is not the only one on this case

Canada, UK, EU, Ireland essentially the liberal west are together on this and issued a statement jointly upon which FG had to call them to beg

Trump only reacted today or yesterday and he is the one playing pained irrelevant catch up here.

Like i said it is the WEST as a whole the champions of democracy that are issuing this to Nigeria a supposed democracy with largest black people

There is nothing they can do about the decision of the FG unless twitter CEO promise to stop personally getting involved in Nigeria internal affairs. Imagine that Donkey guy helping #Endsars protesters to raise money just to sustain the struggle! Buhari and his administration waited too long and too late to act sef.
Re: Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria by Gubularaska: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2021
escapefromusa:

Just say it.

Your scared!

So wetin go make my liver get network problem , come begin vibrate like Vietnam Nokia 3310?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) / How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport? / Wike Kisses His Wife Passionately At Independence Day Celebration (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.