Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users (8220 Views)

DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Stop Using It / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by nobitashiki: 8:48am On Sep 06, 2021
the features of whatsapp mod versions are so irritating. i never used these mod versions and never will be. i also get angry when any of my friend use it and then reply me to my deleted message.
kinemaster mods

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by Anabella128: 10:48am On Sep 14, 2021
GB whatsapp is Modified version of Whatsapp. But personally, I think GB is better than original. I have downloaded it from Clashmod
Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by miya21: 9:25am On Nov 16, 2021
Well, I hate when people use whatsapp mod, coz it's unfair. We delete message for permanent, yet, they found out. It's kinda sad that people use such mod.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by TeamLeader(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2021
Guys please I wanna ask

Is it possible for someone to post a status for instance now and not allow certain people to view their status on GBWhatsapp?

Or can someone post status and someone people will not know on GBWhatsapp?

Is there settings like that on GBWhatsapp
Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by DarkPheonix: 10:22am On Nov 18, 2021
TeamLeader:
Guys please I wanna ask

Is it possible for someone to post a status for instance now and not allow certain people to view their status on GBWhatsapp?

Or can someone post status and someone people will not know on GBWhatsapp?

Is there settings like that on GBWhatsapp
Yes to both questions.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by Tunex252(m): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2021
See all this iphone users, e dea pain dem say dem no fi use the apo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sound Bars, Home Theatre Or JBL: Which Is Better? / Voice, Data Services Affected By Undersea Cable Cuts Restored - NCC / How To Share DATA On MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.