Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? (34512 Views)

If U Wanna Marry Avoid Akwa Ibom Girls,nd If U Are Dating Money Spy On Her / I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! / Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2021
ukaface:
who are they whorring around with, modern men or traditional men?
Why wasn't whorring a big deal during the times of our grandmothers and mother's?

Our ancestors valued chasity, virginity and feminity, that why some traditions then used white bedsheets for the newly married couples to prove women's virginity and after their sex they showed it around, why is the wedding gown white, because it's a symbol of purity and innocence

Any woman that waste her youthful prime years is a Slut no different from an HARLOTT that they pay for sex

Women greatest agency is their sexuality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by DEMZEE(m): 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
ukaface:
if you guys ain't after what a woman posses in her career why ask that annoying question' what else can women offer if not sex?'

Abegi
You're not talking straight
Have high value as a man, then marry a jobless woman, then let me see the kind of care you would give your kids.

Because having a career isn't attractive to high value men especially and men in general. Infact the more a man makes more money the less he gives a Bleep about his woman money and Career.

Men are comfortable dating and getting married to a lady who's jobless as long as she's young,feminine,fit,attractive and cooperative.

Women can't date down, they are designed to want men who are superior to them in every area.

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
twosquare:
Don't get aggressive because it doesn't suit your narrative. I know where i am talking from. I don't base my position on traditional sentiments but scientific facts. pele

Explain to me what traditional sentiment I'm espousing,
because I'm stating obvious scientific realities for women fertile years, you are misrepresenting me with straw man arguments and stating them as your own facts, just a summarized article not a well documented post
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by ukaface(f): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Our ancestors valued chasity, virginity and feminity, that why some traditions then used white bedsheets for the newly married couples to prove women's virginity and after their sex they showed it around, why is the wedding gown white, because it's a symbol of purity and innocence

Any woman that waste her youthful prime years is a Slut no different from an HARLOTT that they pay for sex

Women greatest agency is their sexuality
this chastity you talked about, is it for both women and men?

1 Like

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Tenifayo23: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
capricornlady:
i wish to marry this year..in my early 30s already. Getting a ready, consistent and serious man is very difficult cry
I have seen some of your comments. You can private chat me if you so desire. Beside, I base in PHC
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
twosquare:
Don't get aggressive because it doesn't suit your narrative. I know where i am talking from. I don't base my position on traditional sentiments but scientific facts. pele

Next time you read the full proof articles before posting narratives to suite your ego, in fact read all the articles and I dear you to challenge the Biological facts of womens prime years

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by ukaface(f): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
DEMZEE:

Submission and cooperation is not slavery. A woman can only love a man she respects, she can only submit to a man that she respects.
Men lead
Women follow

Women are not built to lead men especially in a relationship
submission is not making your voice heard, it's synonymous with suppression.

And once you speak out, a woman would be tagged untrained.

Everything has been made to suppress females sha. Even the Bible isn't spared.

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by LINTUNE(m): 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

You aren't worth it, biologically you have passed your prime fertility years and I'm sure you have diminished in beauty and would find it difficult to compete younger and more youthful women

You must settle with what you can get or you marry at all

Period
this is uncalled for..are u better than the man that married sinach, even inbher late 30s?

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
ukaface:
this chastity you talked about, is it for both women and men?

Not at all
Men are designed to be polygnous (to spread their seed with varieties of women) , that is why we can impregnate multitudes of women

Women are designed to attain the best man for protection, provisioning and parental investment

These a Biological sexist double standard which society also work with as a man that fvcks multiple women is tagged a player,and a woman that fvcks multiple men is labeled a Slut, as no reasonable man would want a promiscuous woman for fear of being cuckold ( having to father another man's seed) by her, virgins also don't want an inexperienced man
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Jimmy231: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2021
Rossy12:
When I see d MR right
I'm here
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2021
LINTUNE:
this is uncalled for..are u better than the man that married sinach, even inbher late 30s?

The man doesn't know his worth, even though he might have money or status, true high valued men look for youthful, fertile, feminine, chaste women to settle down with not aged women that wasted their prime years
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Amarahly(f): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
Cutehector:
can you cook well?

Sure!
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by gentleibraheem(m): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
walai na 25 oh
I still dey my father house at 24. God Reason my matter abeg
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by twosquare(m): 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
best age to be pregnant vs best chance/fertile are two different things. And I said late 20s to early thirties...

You are talking of 18 TO 23...Your argument is on fertility peaks and complications...

Is it that hard for you to UNDERSTAND!!!!

BLOODYSPERM:

Next time you read the full proof articles before posting narratives to suite your ego, in fact read all the articles and I dear you to challenge the Biological facts of womens prime years

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by LINTUNE(m): 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

The man doesn't know his worth, even though he might have money or status, true high valued men look for youthful, fertile, feminine, chaste women to settle down with not aged women that wasted their prime years
lol bro, I'm a redpiller too,like u..but haba some marriage is not all about child bearing, some ppl marry basically for companionship , such ppl might find it normal adopting children ...so abeg calm down,before u push person daughter to commit sucide..

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Jimmy231: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
DEMZEE:

37yrs old is wat Aristotle meant
Hope you no say man done they enter menopous
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by DEMZEE(m): 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
ukaface:
submission is not making your voice heard, it's synonymous with suppression.

And once you speak out, a woman would be tagged untrained.

Everything has been made to suppress females sha. Even the Bible isn't spared.

Hows submission synonymous with suppression??

Women are not designed to lead men especially in a relationship. Men are the leaders, women are the followers.

The Bible sure got that right ma'am!

1 Like

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by DEMZEE(m): 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2021
Jimmy231:
Hope you no say man done they enter menopous

That's a fallacy

Men can procreate till they die Sir!
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by DEMZEE(m): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
LINTUNE:
lol bro, I'm a redpiller too,like u..but haba some marriage is not all about child bearing, some ppl marry basically for companionship , such ppl might find it normal adopting children ...so abeg calm down,before u push person daughter to commit sucide..

Men and women love and show love differently bro
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
twosquare:
best age to be pregnant vs best chance/fertile are two different things. And I said late 20s to early thirties...

You are taking of 18 TO 23...Your argument is on fertility peaks and complications...

30+ women have reduced chances of child birth and higher risk of complications especially women that are 35+

Leftist leaning Google would always pass a narrative of gynocentrism/ Feminism telling women that they can have it all so that they can waste their prime years whoringg about and/ or chasing career, sorry they can't , that why they put that narrative without actually putting out the statistical odds for women post 30 to concieve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by bhadboi0802(m): 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by MrCork1: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nickymezor:
Once I meet the right person

locky you....am available, single and ready to mingles......and guess wot, i have moiney!!!!! cheesy
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by BarrElChapo(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nwaotu10:
Marriage is not for me.
I will die before my next birthday cry

Why ? Terminal illness ?
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Cutehector(m): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
Amarahly:

Sure!
ok pls lets communicate off nairaland
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Frales6(f): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Hope you are not 30+ sad
lol. see question oooo. I no sure say my age concern you ooo, abi na you wan marry me
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by ukaface(f): 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
DEMZEE:

Hows submission synonymous with suppression??

Women are not designed to lead men especially in a relationship. Men are the leaders, women are the followers.

The Bible sure got that right ma'am!
in the process of been led by a man, she should be vocal too.

I won't keep shut and flow sheepishly just cause I've been designed and created to be a woman.

I have an IDENTITY. You act cruel to me or speak shabbily to me in order to show your power as a man, I go talk back to show you my strength too.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
twosquare:

You are talking of 18 TO 23...Your argument is on fertility peaks and complications...

Your argument for the best timing for women is on the premise that women are very matured to handle children at these time frame of late 20's to early 30's is flawed as they have to sacrifice their careers to take care and nuture their children and it would greatly affect their life ambition as family is a more urgent priority, although we have exceptions like Linda ikeji who are successful and gave birth at late age as a single mother, but I work with generalizations not outlier exceptions who are deviations from the rules
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by BarrElChapo(m): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
I mark 35 but only if I find a Nigerian woman that is committed and determined to my projects alone. But its almost impossible to find serious Nigerian women, my only serious babe just moved on

I understood this somehow. It sounded chauvinistic
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by milann: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
DEMZEE:

Noo it's for women worldwide.

Biology doesn't give a fvck about ur race dude.

Women don't build, they move in especially in this 21st century.

18-25yrs is the best time a lady is meant to get married. Women's game is to retain the man she desires and respects post-sex
the problem now is at that age bracket they are busy hoeing around selling their bodies to the highest bidder doing hookups. what do we as men do?
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by DEMZEE(m): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
milann:
the problem now is at that age bracket they are busy hoeing around selling their bodies to the highest bidder. what do we as men do?

U are not in competition with women now, if a guy is still in his 20s he should spin plates and never b exclusive to any lady. He should work on himself and build his value. In his 30s and mid 30s he will b well equipped to find a wife material who's young and between the ages of 18-25yrs. Being non-exclusive with a lot of women will make the guy not to b controlled by sex or to pedestalize pussy

Men age like wine
Women age like milk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope / Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.