Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Ridiculously high Bodycount - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculously high Bodycount (1511 Views)

Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! / How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

Ridiculously high Bodycount by advanceDNA: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
Sorry make una no vex oooo.....it’s just me thinking out loud

I understand prost!tutes and gigolos that sell their body for money...they are supposed to have many clients maybe 2 or 3 per week or even per month if they don’t do runs regularly...

But you so called posh, fine, normal guys and babes ....do you people like sleep with everyone you meet? cos I don’t understand how somebody will have body counts as high as 15-20 in one life time....is it not irritating??

Kò proper nowwww.!!
U people should adopt some self control

Sex is not food jàrè!

Try sex holiday for like 6 months if you are not married ..It’s good for the body...And it will help you maintain discipline in marriage when your partner is not available.

Marriages don’t automatically make people faithful... if you are used to jumping from one pvssy/pen!s to another like them swear for you....a ring on the finger won’t automatically reset your sexual appetite..

Once your spouse travel, or you go for one out of town trip...to change channel will start to hungry you like someone that is possessed.

Try some sexual discipline
It’s not that hard...
and it’s saves a lot of worry like regular trips to abortion clinic, std, and so on..

Re: Ridiculously high Bodycount by donbachi(m): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
Volume.
Re: Ridiculously high Bodycount by Boogyman557: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Holly Gram cool waiting CONCERN me

My own na WEED COUNT

WTF MAN
Re: Ridiculously high Bodycount by Jeon(f): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool waiting CONCERN me

My own na WEED COUNT

WTF MAN
I support you

Re: Ridiculously high Bodycount by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
Man sense shaa

Re: Ridiculously high Bodycount by Polynek(m): 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nice saying but everybody no go be like you sir
Re: Ridiculously high Bodycount by Opeyemiextra(f): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
Will they hear? Sleeping with more than 2 persons through lifetime sef is too much. Ladies and gents, go celibate, it won't hurt you.
advanceDNA:

I understand prost!tutes and gigolos that sell their body for money...they are supposed to have many clients maybe 2 or 3 per week or even per month if they don’t do runs regularly...

But you so called posh, fine, normal guys and babes ....do you people like sleep with everyone you meet? cos I don’t understand how somebody will have body counts as high as 15-20 in one life time....is it not irritating??

Kò proper nowwww.!!

Sex is not food jàrè!

Try sex holiday for like 6 months if you are not married ..It’s good for the body...And it will help you maintain discipline in marriage when your partner is not available.

Marriages don’t automatically make people faithful... if you are used to jumping from one pvssy/pen!s to another like them swear for you....a ring on the finger won’t automatically reset your sexual appetite..

Once your spouse travel, or you go for one out of town trip...to change channel will start to hungry you like someone that is possessed.

It’s not that hard...
and it’s saves a lot of worry like regular trips to abortion clinic, std, and so on..
Re: Ridiculously high Bodycount by Godada(m): 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
tongue
Re: Ridiculously high Bodycount by siofra(f): 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
Eyah ugly people can't relate, neither do they understand.

Re: Ridiculously high Bodycount by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Thanks for being sensible through your words.. wannabe redpillers una dey hear?
Abi una go still cry on this thread again? grin grin

Re: Ridiculously high Bodycount by FuckSilly: 7:43am On Feb 17, 2022
siofra:
Eyah ugly people can't relate, neither do they understand.
So you think it's your beauty that made you to have high figure bodycount?
Yet, I have met many beauty pageant winners that her Virgins.
You may just lack modesty, virtuousness and dignity.
Sex no be food and something wey u supposed dey use bill people...

Re: Ridiculously high Bodycount by Awkabigboy: 7:46am On Feb 17, 2022
advanceDNA:

Kò proper nowwww.!!

Sex is not food jàrè!

It’s not that hard...
You made a lot of sense I never expected though. Nice one
Re: Ridiculously high Bodycount by goshikid: 8:29am On Feb 17, 2022

All this babes no go hear you even if you preach till tomorrow. Since them no get anything to offer, na kpeku be their home and away. Imagine a 17years old girl claming slay queen, until you ask how her how many bodycount she get, E go shock you say e pass 12 embarassed

Do This, And Never Catch STD Again! / Our Mummy Is Doing Ashawo Work While We Are Hungry - Poor Children Laments / The Anger