Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,975 members, 7,810,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

What Apartment Should A Guy Have Before Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Apartment Should A Guy Have Before Wedding? (1573 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / What Apartment Is Best For A Newly Wedded Couple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Apartment Should A Guy Have Before Wedding? by EyeTaspirant(m): 7:15am On Jul 09, 2021
Let me put this question to you all for your sincere contribution.

So in the face of the Nigeria economic situation, a guy is beginning to gain stability and was able to get just a room (kitchen and bathroom inside) accommodation. But it appears that his girlfriend who would eventually become his wife is not happy with it and giving signs of breaking up.

So I want to ask, must a man wait/work till he gets a mini flat or a mansion before he is able to marry?
Re: What Apartment Should A Guy Have Before Wedding? by Gudhrt08: 7:16am On Jul 09, 2021
At least two bed room flat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Apartment Should A Guy Have Before Wedding? by Afonjashapmouth: 7:17am On Jul 09, 2021
The one he and his spouse can renew the rent later.

29 Likes

Re: What Apartment Should A Guy Have Before Wedding? by Lawlab2: 7:18am On Jul 09, 2021
Ok
Re: What Apartment Should A Guy Have Before Wedding? by Wayne4uall(m): 7:31am On Jul 09, 2021
He should be able to afford at least a room and a palor self con

7 Likes

Re: What Apartment Should A Guy Have Before Wedding? by paulolee(m): 7:42am On Jul 09, 2021
at least s self con is manageable and better than single room or face me I slap u wey u go de wait mk ur pikin sleep before kpansh n any noise from them or whoever mistakenly wakeup during kpanshing don disturb n nite service

2 Likes

Re: What Apartment Should A Guy Have Before Wedding? by merieam16(f): 7:49am On Jul 09, 2021
At least self con
Re: What Apartment Should A Guy Have Before Wedding? by Bola146(f): 7:59am On Jul 09, 2021
At least a room and parlour self contained.

4 Likes

Re: What Apartment Should A Guy Have Before Wedding? by tillaman(m): 7:59am On Jul 09, 2021
2 bedroom flat 1 room for you the other room for your wife
You guys can copulate in the living room
Re: What Apartment Should A Guy Have Before Wedding? by fati2001(m): 8:12am On Jul 09, 2021
EyeTaspirant:

So in the face of the Nigeria economic situation, a guy is beginning to gain stability and was able to get just a room (kitchen and bathroom inside) accommodation. But it appears that his girlfriend who would eventually become his wife is not happy with it and giving signs of breaking up.

So I want to ask, must a man wait/work till he gets a mini flat or a mansion before he is able to marry?

MANSION

1 Like

Re: What Apartment Should A Guy Have Before Wedding? by Cholls(m): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2021
My brothers take am easy na... All you think of sex, copulate , sex , abah watin! Must everything be about sex

1 Like

Re: What Apartment Should A Guy Have Before Wedding? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2021
EyeTaspirant:

So in the face of the Nigeria economic situation,

I stopped reading here, Op you the Ment
So you no fit wait make Life better for you first? E be like say you go like suffer ohh grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Apartment Should A Guy Have Before Wedding? by chidekings(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2021
Afonjashapmouth:
imagine and the said lady wants to break up,make she kukuma rent a mansion for the man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Apartment Should A Guy Have Before Wedding? by Salliet(m): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2021
Afonjashapmouth:

Listen to the voice of wisdom here. Whether it is a mansionette or a chicken box. This is the ground rule...period!

2 Likes

Re: What Apartment Should A Guy Have Before Wedding? by techWriter2: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2021
The two he and his husband can renew the rental later

1 Like

Re: What Apartment Should A Guy Have Before Wedding? by stupidmod3: 11:14am On Jul 09, 2021
EyeTaspirant:

n wat is d not wife material of a lady contributing apart from toto
Re: What Apartment Should A Guy Have Before Wedding? by DencyZemirah: 11:56am On Jul 09, 2021
Any apartment they can afford.
Re: What Apartment Should A Guy Have Before Wedding? by Dahunsipaul(m): 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
4bedro duplex or nothing
Re: What Apartment Should A Guy Have Before Wedding? by Savedday: 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: What Apartment Should A Guy Have Before Wedding? by richmond500: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
stop meeting the karashikas
Re: What Apartment Should A Guy Have Before Wedding? by kepstone: 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
She is not your wife, please run and leave her. I know of a mega CEO in Abuja who said to me his wife married him in a one bedroom apartment as at the time they married, but she believed and supported his vision and trekked with him to do business. Today he has taken her to16 nations of the world all expenses paid by him.
�����Make $30-$10,000 Daily.
imagine an opportunity were you make money on a win-win situation were you leverage on a good system. So you think making money now is still all about hard work, NOPE, its all about smart work, leverage and building financial systems. Let us show you today how you too can join those making $30-$10,000 daily you can join our whatsapp group and zoom meeting every day 8pm https:///Lw8cuyvdvyy0jpXkCpnwmP

Chat me up on +2349099446126

(1) (Reply)

Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage / A Wife That Went Visiting.... What Will You Do? / On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.