Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Do Ladies Find Guys With Beard Attractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Find Guys With Beard Attractive (897 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Do Women Find Guys Bottocks Attractive Too? / Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Find Guys With Beard Attractive by Enyimbafc: 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
I am a guy without beards do ladies find guys without beard attractive.some of the ladies i approach lookdown at me because of my baby face.And i am above 30
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Beard Attractive by VlamesIffect(f): 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
Enyimbafc:
I am a guy without beards do ladies find guys without beard attractive.some of the ladies i approach lookdown at me because of my baby face.And i am above 30

Even if na 1 strand of hair grow am keep.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Beard Attractive by Bellotelli: 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
Yes.. In fact my girl talked me into keeping beards
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Beard Attractive by karkinase(m): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
Emphatic YES... they all like it except for a select few. A girl I met just yesterday complimented my beards. cool
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Beard Attractive by TheUndercover: 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
grin

A well groomed beards? Yes. But if you don't have a well shaped beards, the best thing to do is to keep that land cleared of weeds.

If you look younger than your age, beards can make you look more matured. It all depends on your physical attractiveness.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Beard Attractive by Jeon(f): 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
Enyimbafc:

Some are attractive while some are unattractive...

And I like my Lollittaa [ with masculine face and a perfect jawline ]

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Beard Attractive by Uncle93(m): 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
Smh, I no get shi shi beards, but tall and 5ine, that already covers the fact that I dont have beards .
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Beard Attractive by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
Jeon:

Some are attractive while some are unattractive...

And I like my Lollittaa [ with masculine face and a perfect jawline ]
I'm not a lesbian please angry angry
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Beard Attractive by Jeon(f): 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
Lollittaa:

I'm not a lesbian please angry angry

Finally my love is back..

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? sad
My burning bo

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Beard Attractive by bigpicture001: 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
This OP just like childish questions.....if ur grwon,you will know that ladies dont have any choice....except liking your cuz you have money....these things u think are factors dont matter to ladies except money..

Even if you show uncare,unlove,lack of communication, agression, cheating,bad mouthing...but you have money...they will not leave you,but will rather put you in prayers....

But if them born you welk,try any of those shits while your a struggling guy..ashwear,your complete kindred will beg her yet,she wont forgive you and come bck

So guy,go get money and any ither thing concerning ladies will be added onto you.period!
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Beard Attractive by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 11, 2021
Jeon:

Finally my love is back..

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? sad
My burning bo
angry angry
get out
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Beard Attractive by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 11, 2021
I hate beards tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Lady Needed For Marriage / Nigerian Lesbians Enjoying Them Selves #no Man Needed Lol / How To Get A 4 Hours Long Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.