Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,895 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Which Punishment Will Be Good?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Punishment Will Be Good?? (933 Views)

be good to everybody / be good to everybody / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Punishment Will Be Good?? by dollytino4real(f): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
a child dat did not performed well in this their third term examinations what punishment will be good 4 him, concerned parent asking. pls no bully or insults
Re: Which Punishment Will Be Good?? by chatinent: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
dollytino4real:
a child dat did not performed well in this their third term examinations what punishment will be good 4 him, concerned parent asking. pls no bully or insults
Tell me the truth, agbero no go beat you, how did your parents punish you?

1 Share

Re: Which Punishment Will Be Good?? by dollytino4real(f): 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
chatinent:

Tell me the truth, agbero no go beat you, how did your parents punish you?
dry did not punished me, but dis time around is not the same
Re: Which Punishment Will Be Good?? by chatinent: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
dollytino4real:
dry did not punished me, but dis time around is not the same

Ok ma.

Let's keep the punitive measures sought for aside. How about we create a competition for him?

How about more time on him? More homeworks from mom? More “can you resolve this thing you learnt today for me” from mum?

How about we don't make his flesh turn to leather and a beating-proof?

Re: Which Punishment Will Be Good?? by dollytino4real(f): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
chatinent:

Ok ma.

Let's keep the punitive measures sought for aside. How about we create a competition for him?

How about more time on him? More homeworks from mom? More “can you resolve this thing you learnt today for me” from mum?

How about we don't make his flesh turn to leather and a beating-proof?

Re: Which Punishment Will Be Good?? by dollytino4real(f): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
ok thanks
Re: Which Punishment Will Be Good?? by Plut01: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2021

He is African I believe, African children at some times need brain reforming slaps.

OP, take the exam paper in your hand and call him, immediately he shows, drop two slaps on him and tell him, "Son you're losing concentration in class with this bizarre result".

Call him in the night and have a mother-Child talk on why he performed woefully........ Give him options on what to do. A warm urge won't be bad after that.

Re: Which Punishment Will Be Good?? by lilvicky68(m): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
OP. How you doing?
Omo if the child don big small na better flogging e go receive oh..
Little child na encouragement go good.. then limit his/her play time..

1 Like

Re: Which Punishment Will Be Good?? by MJBOLT: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
limited TV watching time
Register him/her for after school lessons

Re: Which Punishment Will Be Good?? by bepositive11: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
dollytino4real:

No punishment. Don't punish hem or her.

Punishing them won't solve the problem. Instead, ask what happened and listen to them. Get to the root cause of the problem. Based on what they tell you, decide what to do

Africans have a very unhealthy way of parenting. By punishing them with beatings or so, you're just traumatizing them

(1) (Reply)

... / Cute And Well To Do Lagos Guy Need A Girl 4 Serious Relationship(with Cute Pics) / Canadian Visa Approved. Thanks To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.