Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Lagos Ranks Second On World’s Least Livable Cities - EIU - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Ranks Second On World’s Least Livable Cities - EIU (31178 Views)

The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. / EIU: Lagos Is The World’s Most Dangerous City / Lagos Tops List Of Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 – EIU Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Ranks Second On World’s Least Livable Cities - EIU by 9jaRealist: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
lexy2014:
Except u don't no d meaning of d words u chose to express urself, then we can talk of context. I don't need to quote ur entire sentence to understand d context. What other context or meaning can be given to "development is a process not an event"?

Pls what is correlation between physical traits of a Caucasian and d status of Lagos State as d second on d worst liveable cities in d world?

Meanwhile, If u say d report is "a useful index for an Oyinbo traveler…", does that in anyway negate it's validity?

Now, I realize that you are struggling with the English language, it easier to understand your confusion.

When you read (and more crucially, UNDERSTAND) the entire sentence, you will see that first line predicates the second and thus should be taken together to provide proper CONTEXT, to wit: while the index might be of some utility to a traveling Oyinbo, no purportedly EDUCATED (emphasis added and cannot be overemphasized) African should simply regurgitate it. Now, un-educated Africans are a different story.

Btw, if I have to explain to you what an ANALOGY (complete with “eg”) is, then it’s a waste to prolong this dialogue. So, bye Felicia! SMH
>
Re: Lagos Ranks Second On World’s Least Livable Cities - EIU by lexy2014: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
9jaRealist:

Now, I realize that you are struggling with the English language, it easier to understand your confusion.

When you read (and more crucially, UNDERSTAND) the entire sentence, you will see that first line predicates the second and thus should be taken together to provide proper CONTEXT, to wit: while the index might be of some utility to a traveling Oyinbo, no purportedly EDUCATED (emphasis added and cannot be overemphasized) African should simply regurgitate it. Now, un-educated Africans are a different story.

Btw, if I have to explain to you what an ANALOGY (complete with “eg”) is, then it’s a waste to prolong this dialogue. So, bye Felicia! SMH
>

All this one u are speaking is grammar. Grammar that doesn't negate d information as shared by d report and grammar that doesn't explain ur comment that "development is a process, not an event" and how it explains d status of Lagos as d 2nd ranked worlds least liveable city
Re: Lagos Ranks Second On World’s Least Livable Cities - EIU by lexy2014: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
9jaRealist:

So notice is now synonymous with worry?! shocked
When you notice a building, you’re worried about it?! grin grin grin

Dude, you seem to be struggling with a limited vocabulary…
Noting something is not synonymous with being bothered. SMH
>

So when did notice become d same thing as SMH? So when u notice a building, u SMH?

"Nonsense and ingredients….
An Oyinbo list draw up with an interest BIAS for Oyinbo living. SMH"
Re: Lagos Ranks Second On World’s Least Livable Cities - EIU by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
macrodata:
NO SIR. IT IS NOT!

Hi macrodata,

One of your post interest me. Kindly reach me on Whatsapp 09090287555.
Re: Lagos Ranks Second On World’s Least Livable Cities - EIU by TheOgaBoss: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
9jaRealist:

Nope! It cannot (certainly not since Ghaddafi’s demise)…
But nonetheless it’s supposed to be a “liveability” (not infrastructural) index!
>
is infrastructure not one of the indices that determine liveability?
Re: Lagos Ranks Second On World’s Least Livable Cities - EIU by macrodata(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Hi macrodata,

One of your post interest me. Kindly reach me on Whatsapp 09090287555.
I've contacted you on WhatsApp. My number ends with ...776.
Re: Lagos Ranks Second On World’s Least Livable Cities - EIU by Gamesmart: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2021
lexy2014:

What's special about ur time? Isn't it d same time u used in making these bogus claims below?

"In the report it tagged Lagos unsafe security wise.
Me and you as Nigerians know Lagos is the safest city in Nigeria or one of the safest but the report has 'tagged Lagos unsafe' because Nigeria as a whole is a blood pit.

By hard work, countlessly we have seen the efforts of the LASG and it's goal to make the city a Dubai, so it's unfair on their efforts after seeing a report like this."

Did u consult Google before u arrived at ur conclusions? Meanwhile,

Pls answer d following questions:

1. Which "hardwork" are u referring to?

2. How does d rest of d country being a shithole make Lagos suffer & prevent it from being appreciated?

3. Can u negate d information provided in d report?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Ranks Second On World’s Least Livable Cities - EIU by lexy2014: 11:48am On Jun 12, 2021
Gamesmart:

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin

What's special about ur time? Isn't it d same time u used in making these bogus claims below?

Me and you as Nigerians know Lagos is the safest city in Nigeria or one of the safest but the report has 'tagged Lagos unsafe' because Nigeria as a whole is a blood pit.

By hard work, countlessly we have seen the efforts of the LASG and it's goal to make the city a Dubai, so it's unfair on their efforts after seeing a report like this."

2. How does d rest of d country being a shithole make Lagos suffer & prevent it from being appreciated?

Re: Lagos Ranks Second On World’s Least Livable Cities - EIU by Gamesmart: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
lexy2014:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Update on Anambra International Cargo Airport Terminal building (photos) / Children Riding A Ferris Wheel Stuck After NEPA Struck In Ogun State. / Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.