Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection (28386 Views)

Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi / EFCC Arrest Politician aide Over Offensive Threatening Campaign Billboard / Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by Lucas10(m): 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
Oga Ayade don fvck up big time.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by tuna85: 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
Stopwatch27:
Ndn

Spam with sense, Oga
Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by AMI3(m): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
If every politicians should emulate this Nigeria should have been a better place.

It takes balls to that. I challenge our darling daddy to try that it will be a good gesture.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by mrkings84(m): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
Would have done same if in his shoes

1 Like

Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by Plomo: 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
pyyxxaro:
He doesn’t wanna stain his precious name

He has made a very Healthy decision

APC is a Demonic party

Quote me and watch Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes

You spoke the gospel truth.

1 Like

Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by seborrhic: 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
No matter what financial or political benefit they may want to achieve with it,no right thinking individual with a modicum of brain substance and value would want to go anywhere near the APC.
Unless of course the person is a hardened criminal of the unrepentant type that does not see any value in human life, justice,morality and belief in the existence of God and there being judgement in the afterlife.

1 Like

Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by wunmi590(m): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
I dont know what ayade was thinking when he defected to APC...

His political career is dead forever.....

2 Likes

Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by tnerro1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
This Ben will get the Godwin Akpabio treatment in cross River State in the next election

1 Like

Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by Minjim: 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
pyyxxaro:

APC is a Demonic party

And PDP is a gathering of Saints.

If our option after APC is PDP then will are not ready to move forward in this country
Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by Cappoditutti: 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
No honour amongst thieves
Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by purpledferanmi1: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
Mumu talk
Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by Sonoyom(m): 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ayade and stupidity, what is the meaning of Special Assistant on Safety Commission?

Dishing out appointments to individuals without even giving them a cubicle to fit a plastic table and chair to while away time on work days is not the way forward mr audio super highway.
If the failure had his way he will give appointment to everyone in Obudu LGA.
Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by Dmano: 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
Wise thing to do my brother
Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by Odinaka00(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
If I was a member of APC Government I would have done the same. No Sensible person with the fear of God will be in a party full of illetrates

1 Like

Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by berbs: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
You do well.
Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by Tmex(m): 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2021
I just dey laugh at this Gov Ben Knowing fully well that pdp cant feed his preferred candidate for the next governorship election so as to save himself from the numerous fraud he had committed. Is it not better he work for whoever candidates the party decides to feed than being an opposition ex governor? Na LED dem go take torchlight him yansh
Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by lexy2014: 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
chatinent:
It's still political prostitution.

Man's government has failed.

Where's d political prostitution in this case?

1 Like

Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by PAWG(m): 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
Make governor appoint another person, make other families follow chop
Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by highbee02: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
Wise decision

1 Like

Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by Splashme: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
Good decision

1 Like

Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by techWriter1: 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
No sane unselfish and ungreedy woman would wan to associate with something that concerns apcc

1 Like

Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
Newphil:
Nothing special, all is for politics

if you know - you know
Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by Duvet1950: 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
In his resignation letter dated Wednesday, June 9, Mr Effiong said that "his ideology does not go in tandem with that of the All Progressive Congress (APC)"

Kudos to Mr. Effiong! It takes guts and strong beliefs in one's principles to quit a job especially in a country where unemployment is rampant and to get a high profile job like that depends on who you know. I wish more Nigerians are principled like him.
Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by doublecross(m): 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
Na lie ooo! This is all a ploy to come in through another party and continue their evil deeds! They are playing politics here. You all should ask him if he is just realizing that his policies doesn't tally with that of the governor! Only the gullible ones can be fooled by this. I already see someone commending his action... That person is very gullible
Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by doublecross(m): 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
pyyxxaro:

you are gullible! I can bet you they both agreed on this so he can make a good name for himself to come out in the next election and continue from where they stopped. Always use your head bro... don't let them fool you no more. One question.... Is he just realizing that his ideology does not tally with that of the governor?BE WISE!
Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by MoIbrahim: 2:19am On Jun 10, 2021
pyyxxaro:

APC is a Demonic party

Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by AerialMapper: 4:34am On Jun 10, 2021
Human being with ideology not Ubi Franklin with house boy portfolio that defected and even waved the boko haram APC flag.
Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by aviara: 4:35am On Jun 10, 2021
Minjim:

And PDP is a gathering of Saints.

If our option after APC is PDP then will are not ready to move forward in this country

PDP is a saint party when compared to APC. APC runs a mafia kind of politics. They oppress both opposition within and outside the party, they don't support anything moral, fair or just. They only support whatever makes them politically right. APC is not a political party but a political cult of hardened, brain dead, sentential, hypocritical and sycophantic members. Even if Nigeria can't move forward, let's go back to any period before this evil (APC) befell us and Nigerians will all be better of in every aspect of our national life. Anyone who still support APC at the federal level needs a brain surgery.
Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by SojiCash(m): 5:31am On Jun 10, 2021
pyyxxaro:

APC is a Demonic party

Amen make olumo kill them.all

Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by azzima(m): 5:50am On Jun 10, 2021
BASIC English error here..... I REMAIN FOCUSED!!!!
See HOW everyone missed it....Educated illiterates everywhere!!!
Re: Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection by Minjim: 6:52am On Jun 10, 2021
aviara:

PDP is a saint party when compared to APC. APC runs a mafia kind of politics. They oppress both opposition within and outside the party, they don't support anything moral, fair or just. They only support whatever makes them politically right. APC is not a political party but a political cult of hardened, brain dead, sentential, hypocritical and sycophantic members. Even if Nigeria can't move forward, let's go back to any period before this evil (APC) befell us and Nigerians will all be better of in every aspect of our national life. Anyone who still support APC at the federal level needs a brain surgery.

I'm never voting PDP again.

Apc and Pdp are same. Politicians come in and out of both overnight

Who told you we can't move forward.
You can't go back, we, move forward.
There are many other parties

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abaribe Applies To Withdraw As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety / Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden, Liam New Pictures / Uzodinma Seals, Demolishes Hotel Belonging To PDP Campaign Chairman, Mike Ikoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.