Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,798 members, 7,956,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) (72849 Views)

President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) / Lagos Mention In Buhari's Interview Not Reference To Tinubu, Says Presidency / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by sojfarm: 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
modsfucker:

Tufiakwa, I can't insult your dad cos I don't even know him. My point is that, Buhari’s ability to remain this fairly articulated at his age means he has a good old age... Not everyone is lucky to be this articulated at 70 plus.

Buhari is not articulated.

Obasanjo is older than buhari, I am sure you are aware. OBJ, despite being older than Buhari, still speak, and able to pass his message clearly.

Buhari is even too tired to take care of his own talkless of taking of Nigerian systems

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by drediamond(m): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2021
Penguin2:

I understand you are trying to be objective.

But it doesn’t make sense that the rest of the country is yet to be connected by rail and you wanna build rail into neighboring country so you could play regional powerhouse.

Does it?

Yeah, I get your view.

That's why the so called massive 3 billion dollar loan financing for the eastern railway project, which is already ongoing and starts from Port Harcourt(includes a deep seaport in Bonny) connects many eastern cities like aba, enugu and the rest, must be completed as soon as possible even with a greater speed than the lagos ibadan project.

The issue I have is that the east west project which will connect lagos to calabar and which will pass through south south states is getting road block from the senate. I do not think it has been approved for loan financing the last time I check.
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Gfskw: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
Hmm
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Penguin2: 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
drediamond:

Yeah, I get your view.

That's why the so called massive 3 billion dollar loan financing for the eastern railway project, which is already ongoing and starts from Port Harcourt(includes a deep seaport in Bonny) connects many eastern cities like aba, enugu and the rest, must be completed as soon as possible even with a greater speed than the lagos ibadan project.

The issue I have is that the east west project which will connect lagos to calabar and which will pass through south south states is getting road block from the senate. I do not think it has been approved for loan financing the last time I check.

What do you expect from a Fulani senate.

Well I understand your perspective and your objectivity.

Sometimes I give Buhari a lot of credit too. My only grouse with him is his support for Fulani domination.

That’s the only issue I have with him.
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Teaser4(m): 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
Hattbricker:
may God introduce buhari to your life and may your life become an epitome of Nigeria under buhari
lol bro, I think say all soldiers like buhari ni
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by modsfucker: 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
sojfarm:

Buhari is not articulated.

Obasanjo is older than buhari, I am sure you are aware. OBJ, despite being older than Buhari, still speak, and able to pass his message clearly.

Buhari is even too tired to take care of his own talkless of taking of Nigerian systems

That's true sha, and some who are even younger than Buhari already have severe dementia.
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
Teaser4:
lol bro, I think say all soldiers like buhari ni
lol most of soldiers no like am

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Teaser4(m): 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
Hattbricker:
lol most of soldiers no like am
ok bro
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by sojfarm: 10:53am On Jun 11, 2021
modsfucker:

That's true sha, and some who are even younger than Buhari already have severe dementia.

Such is life!!! A lot of them in the same administration with buhari. Likes attract likes!!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by bernf16(m): 11:19am On Jun 11, 2021
Oga, u did bet your life on this? We Nigerian citizens ain't different from the liars we have ruling us.

Stay alive Sir!!!
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by LebenNG: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
MAGG0T:

You paid urchin, didn't you hear when he said, he'll be commissioning railway station 2moro, is 2moro today? ...you guys are just too dumb, supporting that cow sums it all
I actually think if dey are under duress to spew ignorance
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by LebenNG: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
tuniski:

This is unintelligent.
deep down you know it is dear
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by GMBuhari: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:

I made that comment with a slight play on the name in your moniker.......Scallywag
ohhhhh

Sorry

Mumu you could have made it clearer grin
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by FarahAideed: 1:19am On Aug 24, 2021
A very useless good for nothing president

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics / Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos / Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.