Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) (72128 Views)

President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) / Lagos Mention In Buhari's Interview Not Reference To Tinubu, Says Presidency / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by richmond500: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2021
clarocuzioo:
Buhari said two governors from.south west approached him on the insecurity in their states, and he sent them back that they campaigned for the job that they should go and do their work.

I ask again, does this man realise he is the commander in chief , and also the chief security officer of this country?

Buhari is a disaster.
We should start holding our governors too.
Come to rivers state and its Wike touts that are enforcing the lockdown, u won't see any soldier around 8:30pm
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by nyiamfrank: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2021
nyiamfrank:
JUST HOPE IT WAS RECORDED AND EDITED WELL THIS TIME. RECALL THAT IN THE PAST RECORDED LIVE INTERVIEWS, WE HAVE NOTICED ERRORS IN THE PHOTOSHOPPING
I said it. Who else saw the editing blunders. FG I can do a better job
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by richmond500: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2021
QuotaSystem:

It's today cool
So is he in Lagos now?
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2021
wirinet:

Buhari seems to be conflating IPOB with Igbos. This is the problem with Buhari, he sounds ignorant or deliberately mischievous. IPOB is not igbos and in fact only a small segment of igbos ( mainly frustrating or jobless youths in the the south east and abroad) are IPOB members, who don't even have much investments and properties. The vast majority of successful igbos with billions of dollars worth of properties all over Nigeria and the world are not members of IPOB.

Man, You are truly confused. But Last time I checked every Igbo want a Biafra republic even here in Lagos.
Meanwhile to all Those fighting for freedom for the actualization of Biafra and Oduduwa, we pray to see light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Kingspin(m): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2021
sulaak:

You can watch it live on https://www.thisdaylive.com/

Buhari is a shocking president, but what shocked me is that Arise new didn't hold him on the ongoing killing across the country by Fulani herdsmen.
The presidency had already told Arise TV the ongoing killing by herdsmen is off the table so they keep to it.
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by michelism(m): 10:59am On Jun 10, 2021
Who's this masquerade looking lady in the studio that didn't allow PMB to answer when twitter ban would be lifted?
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by wirinet(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2021
bozzyjoan:

Man, You are truly confused. But Last time I checked every Igbo want a Biafra republic even here in Lagos.
Meanwhile to all Those fighting for freedom for the actualization of Biafra and Oduduwa, we pray to see light at the end of the tunnel.
You need to change the class of igbos you move with. I have igbo friends and employees, my wife is igbo and so my in-laws are igbos. Very few of the igbos I know and interact with want biafra. Most just want a conducive environment and level playing ground to continue to do their business.

I just watched Maurice Iwu on TVC a few minutes ago, and he says he is not interested in biafra.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by airminem(f): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2021
InaNla:
Huge lie! Fake news!
Yes. I guess you are in pains...

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by puzzlegate(m): 11:21am On Jun 10, 2021
wirinet:

Buhari seems to be conflating IPOB with Igbos. This is the problem with Buhari, he sounds ignorant or deliberately mischievous. IPOB is not igbos and in fact only a small segment of igbos ( mainly frustrating or jobless youths in the the south east and abroad) are IPOB members, who don't even have much investments and properties. The vast majority of successful igbos with billions of dollars worth of properties all over Nigeria and the world are not members of Senseless talk. Ipob means INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA. You and buhari we don't know who is more sensible !

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by TalkingBird: 11:22am On Jun 10, 2021
chatinent:
It changes nothing.

Human government is still a failure.
Do contact me for assignment, thesis, and dissertation writing.

True!

They were destined to fail world over because man was not created to rule himself.
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by puzzlegate(m): 11:23am On Jun 10, 2021
wirinet:

Buhari seems to be conflating IPOB with Igbos. This is the problem with Buhari, he sounds ignorant or deliberately mischievous. IPOB is not igbos and in fact only a small segment of igbos ( mainly frustrating or jobless youths in the the south east and abroad) are IPOB members, who don't even have much investments and properties. The vast majority of successful igbos with billions of dollars worth of properties all over Nigeria and the world are not members of Senseless talk. Ipob means INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA. You and buhari we don't know who is more sensible !

You and buhari, we don't know who is more sensible !

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by wirinet(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2021
puzzlegate:

The vast majority of successful igbos with billions of dollars worth of properties all over Nigeria and the world are not members of Senseless talk. Ipob means INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA. You and buhari we don't know who is more sensible !

At least we are certain Buhari is far more sensible that you.
INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA is a meaningless term. You obviously have no idea what the term indigenous means before you even understand what biafra means. The term biafra has no meaning.
Biafra was never a people. It was simply a term coined by Ojukwu for his two and a half year breakaway dictatorship from Nigeria. No tribe called biafra is indigenous to Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by wirinet(m): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2021
puzzlegate:
You and buhari, we don't know who is more sensible !

You need to buy a better phone that can post on nairaland without breaking or multiple posts instead of the pkalasa phone you are using.

Typical IPOB youth.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by QuotaSystem: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2021
richmond500:
So is he in Lagos now?

Yup

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by KelvinCoaster(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2021
ensamy:
If Buhari grants this interview hmmm I will trek from Kano to sambissa .
Bros, how market?
Your treking starts now oo!
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by puzzlegate(m): 11:55am On Jun 10, 2021
wirinet:

You need to change the class of igbos you move with. I have igbo friends and employees, my wife is igbo and so my in-laws are igbos. Very few of the igbos I know and interact with want biafra. Most just want a conducive environment and level playing ground to continue to do their business.

I just watched Maurice Iwu on TVC a few minutes ago, and he says he is not interested in biafra.
That your wife and Maurice iwu don't want Biafra means that millions of BIAFRANS both home and abroad should imitate them or what ? Pls talk reasonably.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by ensamy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
KelvinCoaster:

Bros, how market?
Your treking starts now oo!
No that's not Buhari, that was Jibril Al Sudani.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by GreyLaw(m): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
bjdon:
Maybe my expectation was very low, but I have to say Buhari handled himself ok. Yes it was not an excellent performance but I think he spoke from the heart. He's basically an old man who wants the best for the country, but is blinded by ethnic sentiments and an inability to be empathic to those who disagree with him. I hope he'll start to have more media appearances, he is the father of the nation and needs to carry everyone along.

Hahaha... so you have just so easily believed the man? We need to start expecting ex ellence from our leaders.
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by GreyLaw(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
wirinet:

At least we are certain Buhari is far more sensible that you.
INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA is a meaningless term. You obviously have no idea what the term indigenous means before you even understand what biafra means. The term biafra has no meaning.
Biafra was never a people. It was simply a term coined by Ojukwu for his two and a half year breakaway dictatorship from Nigeria. No tribe called biafra is indigenous to Nigeria.

I understand your point. However, Biafra wasn't coined by Ojukwu. There was such a thing as hight of Biafra long before Ojukwu knew a thing!

When arguments are made, it doesn't show intelligence to just make up statement riddled with falseties just to score a point. Your point is smart and good, even without that wrong assertion.
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by drediamond(m): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
Penguin2:

And I wonder why same gesture is not extended to Benin Republic since there are Yorubas there?

In my opinion that project would be a masterstroke for this country.

We can be objective sometimes. That project will enable Nigeria seaports to be the port of entry for Niger goods. Which means more revenue and economy activities for Nigerian businesses .That is what Benin republic wants to do. To corner the whole of Niger industrial goods and oil transport through Benin ports.

Nigeria has to lobby Niger that the country will provide an efficient means to transport their goods and oil through the country instead of Benin. That's is how to develop a nation and create employment and increase your influence in the region.

I think the FG has also tender a loan to build the rail from port harcourt to link the north and eastern states.

You see, in all the FG failures, we can still commend some actions that is positive for the country. Cos if we lose that great deal to Benin, then it will be a disgrace for a so-called big country like Nigeria.

Nigeria needs to be more assertive economically in the region.

The question is how soon can they complete those needed other railways and road infrastructures. Remember we signed Acfcta with the rest of Africa. And the game is now for those who can use their resources and technical know-how to achieve better deals. And for me, Nigeria controlling access to the sea for Niger will be a great start.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by sojfarm: 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
modsfucker:

Tell who is in this video. What's affecting Buhari is old age, and if your dad lives the age of Buhari now, I doubt if he'd be conversant with things around him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dWAhaoRtHo

I do not understand. I are trying to insult my father? I dont want to rush in conclussion!!!!!
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by clarocuzioo(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
BigBashiru:

He is commander in chief of the armed forces not of Governors.

I second buhari on this. They are the Governor with a State Assembly. The governor state assembly and minitries should do their job or collaborate with other governors.

Buhari is not a disaster. To Nigerians, all presidents between 1960 to date have been disasters. Nigerians are the disasters!

he alone control the security architecture of this country so he should sit his.lazy ass up and do the work.
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
airminem:
Yes. I guess you are in pains...

Delusional
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by whitewizardry(m): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Sorry to say but you an an idiot for resorting to insults as a response to a simple logical question.

Stop being an idiot

You're not being logical. You're speaking from a biased brainwashed perspective. Except you're not living in Nigeria I don't expect any sane person to still be heaping the praise of Buhari. I mean that's abysmal
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by shameonyou(m): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
temptnow:
THE PRESIDENT IS NOT WITH HIS SENSES

I just watched the interview, NIGERIA IS IN TROUBLE. THEY WILL BE ASKING HIM ABOUT A HE IS TALKING ABOUT B.

It's now obvious why people around him are hiding him from Nigerians
na for which channel you watch am.
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by tunary(m): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
cybertron88:
I can bet my life balls he isn't going to show up. Adesina or Garbage will do the interview.
THEY WILL FINISH HIM WITH QUESTIONS
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by airminem(f): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
Reinaldo:

Delusional
tongue
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by modsfucker: 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
sojfarm:

I do not understand. I are trying to insult my father? I dont want to rush in conclussion!!!!!

Tufiakwa, I can't insult your dad cos I don't even know him. My point is that, Buhari’s ability to remain this fairly articulated at his age means he has a good old age... Not everyone is lucky to be this articulated at 70 plus.
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by hybridblood07(m): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
How many Military leaders are academically sound? You don't expect them to reason like people who has worked in civil sector or had civil academics all their life time. Is level of reasoning will be totally different from civilians and I won't blame him at all. Even General Dambazua who has PHD in criminology still behave like he's still in service. You can't give what you don't have. Please note, I'm not supporting Buhari but you don't expect him to reason like a civilian like you. Just my own opinion sir
Praxis758:
Photoshopped and fictions graphics.

Buhari is not academically sound to withstand intellectual discussions on a one on one level, hence, the reason he keeps saying rubbish and offpoint anytime he's not reading a prepared script.

I'm sure those who received us into voting for him in 2015 are regretting it by now.
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by hybridblood07(m): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
Even when GEJ was in power, most of our generals were not scared of him because he had no Military background. There was a rumour he gave 30M each to all Major Generals before 2015 because he was seeking for their assistance.
Praxis758:
Photoshopped and fictions graphics.

Buhari is not academically sound to withstand intellectual discussions on a one on one level, hence, the reason he keeps saying rubbish and offpoint anytime he's not reading a prepared script.

I'm sure those who received us into voting for him in 2015 are regretting it by now.
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Penguin2: 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
drediamond:

In my opinion that project would be a masterstroke for this country.

We can be objective sometimes. That project will enable Nigeria seaports to be the port of entry for Niger goods. Which means more revenue and economy activities for Nigerian businesses .That is what Benin republic wants to do. To corner the whole of Niger industrial goods and oil transport through Benin ports.

Nigeria has to lobby Niger that the country will provide an efficient means to transport their goods and oil through the country instead of Benin. That's is how to develop a nation and create employment and increase your influence in the region.

I think the FG has also tender a loan to build the rail from port harcourt to link the north and eastern states.

You see, in all the FG failures, we can still commend some actions that is positive for the country. Cos if we lose that great deal to Benin, then it will be a disgrace for a so-called big country like Nigeria.

Nigeria needs to be more assertive economically in the region.

The question is how soon can they complete those needed other railways and road infrastructures. Remember we signed Acfcta with the rest of Africa. And the game is now for those who can use their resources and technical know-how to achieve better deals. And for me, Nigeria controlling access to the sea for Niger will be a great start.

I understand you are trying to be objective.

But it doesn’t make sense that the rest of the country is yet to be connected by rail and you wanna build rail into neighboring country so you could play regional powerhouse.

Does it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me / Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Seeks Assistance For Limb Pains

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.