Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) (72185 Views)

President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) / Lagos Mention In Buhari's Interview Not Reference To Tinubu, Says Presidency / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Loverboy3333: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2021
adioolayi:

By not scaring investors away. He elaborated by saying no sane investors will invest in a society where youths can wake up and burn over 200 buses in Lagos during last protests. He said such habit sends investors away.

Let's try and put all he said on perspectives..not just a misleading part.

So what about having stable electricity, or the unrest in the North , na youth go provide them abi

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2021
Sunkyapogee:
He said the people wants him to lead beyond 2023 but he will obey the constitution.
This Terrorist just gave you people hint that he isn't leaving in 2023

He has watered it with he would obey constitution, as the days go by he would be rearing his ugly head

This is someone that has no respect for constitution talking of respecting it when he has jihadists as cjn, Senate president, chief of army

There is a reason why silencing of voices via social media is now the order of the day

Armed with his Fulani, Bandits army he brought from Niger

Need i remind you that it's not a co-incedence the malami talk of suspending constitution came up

Yoruba Muslims supporting this man because of Tinubu 2023 lol

14 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by mayklef(m): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2021
Baba Werey said the rail comission will take place tomorrow....Pre recorded bullshit, worst President ever! Well deserved

13 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Okoyouth: 9:28am On Jun 10, 2021
Arrange interview

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by hmohammed(m): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2021
Honestly Buhari responded well to most of the questions. My confidence in him just got lifted tremendously. God bless Nigeria[b][/b]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Born2Breed(f): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2021
Lorenzop:

which battle have they tasted/...is it the unending brutality against innocent civilians or which one?,,....you're just a zombie

I swear down. Complete zombie

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by BigBashiru: 9:28am On Jun 10, 2021
clarocuzioo:
Buhari said two governors from.south west approached him on the insecurity in their states, and he sent them back that they campaigned for the job that they should go and do their work.

I ask again, does this man realise he is the commander in chief , and also the chief security officer of this country?

Buhari is a disaster.

He is commander in chief of the armed forces not of Governors.

I second buhari on this. They are the Governor with a State Assembly. The governor state assembly and minitries should do their job or collaborate with other governors.

Buhari is not a disaster. To Nigerians, all presidents between 1960 to date have been disasters. Nigerians are the disasters!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by QuotaSystem: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2021
budeegan:
He's coming to Lagos tomorrow to commission the rail

It's today cool

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2021
MAGG0T:

You paid urchin, didn't you hear when he said, he'll be commissioning railway station 2moro, is 2moro today? ...you guys are just too dumb, supporting that cow sums it all

You oaf what has my comment which you replied to got to do with your reply? Are you that much of a moronnnn?
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by ogododo: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2021
mayklef:
Baba Werey said the rail comission will take place tomorrow....Pre recorded bullshit, worst President ever! Well deserved
You observed that too. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Penguin2: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2021
adioolayi:

By not scaring investors away. He elaborated by saying no sane investors will invest in a society where youths can wake up and burn over 200 buses in Lagos during last protests. He said such habit sends investors away.

Let's try and put all he said on perspectives..not just a misleading part.

Did the youths just wake up and burned those buses without provocation?

Or the shooting at Lekki was nothing?

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by UnknownT: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2021
So because there are Fulanis, Kanuris in the Niger, we should now accommodate and build railway for them? Why don't the Fulanis and Kanuris in Nigeria migrate to Niger and join them there

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Penguin2: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2021
QuotaSystem:

It's today cool

Which means the interview is prerecorded.

Shameful

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Nonexisting: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2021
Who is the fool explaining what he said and he said not? Who asked him? sad I am currently smoking my weed and won't waste my time listening to a recorded and edited nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2021
Penguin2:

Did the youths just wake up and burned those buses without provocation?

Or the shooting at Lekki was nothing?

I wonder why the youths didn't wake up and burn everywhere down when Obasanjo carried out the Odi Massacre brazenly.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by mayklef(m): 9:32am On Jun 10, 2021
hmohammed:
Honestly Buhari responded well to most of the questions. My confidence in him just got lifted tremendously. God bless Nigeria[b][/b]
May God bless u just d same way Buhari is blessing Nigerians.....Oloriburuku!

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Penguin2: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2021
UnknownT:
So because there are Fulanis, Kanuris in the Niger, we should now accommodate and build railway for them? Why don't the Fulanis and Kanuris in Nigeria migrate to Niger and join them there

And I wonder why same gesture is not extended to Benin Republic since there are Yorubas there?

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by MAGG0T(m): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2021
Tetehjewels:

You oaf what has my comment which you replied to got to do with your reply? Are you that much of a moronnnn?

I heard you are being paid 30k, I will double it for you to make it 60, +10k add on to make it 70, just for you to go get a life, by your sense of reasoning you should be living amongst pigs, you are just too dumb.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by ogododo: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2021
hmohammed:
Prerecorded live media chat! wetin dem don do since day before last week grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Viking007(m): 9:34am On Jun 10, 2021
Lol, Channels tv will surely be laughing at AriseTv. After all the hype these guys ended up disgracing themselves by asking useless questions. Na to cry for studio them sabi. Nonsense.

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Penguin2: 9:34am On Jun 10, 2021
Tetehjewels:

I wonder why the youths didn't wake up and burn everywhere down when Obasanjo carried out the Odi Massacre brazenly.

Are the circumstances and facts the same?

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Aremson14(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2021
ogododo:

Prerecorded live media chat! wetin dem don do since day before last week grin grin grin grin
Actually it was recorded yesterday cause when he was talking about investment he said he is going to flag lagos stations and roads tomorrow

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 10, 2021
MAGG0T:

I heard you are being paid 30k, I will double it for you to make it 60, +10k add on to make it 70, just for you to go get a life, by your sense of reasoning you should be living amongst pigs, you are just too dumb.

I heard you are a pauper you delusional dummy. You actually stupidly think anyone who speaks for this government is paid?

Chai there goes independent thought. Human dummies are very real and so are human MAGGOTS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by whitewizardry(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Sorry to say but you're a slowpoke for supporting Buhari. You see truth racing you in the eye yet you choose to use sentiments. Oga wise up and stop being foolish.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by ogododo: 9:36am On Jun 10, 2021
Aremson14:

Actually it was recorded yesterday cause when he was talking about investment he said he is going to flag lagos stations and roads tomorrow
Arise de tell us na live media chat.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2021
whitewizardry:

Sorry to say but you're a slowpoke for supporting Buhari. You see truth racing you in the eye yet you choose to use sentiments. Oga wise up and stop being foolish.

Sorry to say but you an an idiot for resorting to insults as a response to a simple logical question.

Stop being an idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by ChiefSosa(m): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2021
undecided

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Penguin2: 9:38am On Jun 10, 2021
clarocuzioo:
Buhari said two governors from.south west approached him on the insecurity in their states, and he sent them back that they campaigned for the job that they should go and do their work.

I ask again, does this man realise he is the commander in chief , and also the chief security officer of this country?

Buhari is a disaster.

He’s a pandemic

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by gbengaadeleye12: 9:39am On Jun 10, 2021
The man of the people
Akell:
In a very rare move, the President of Nigeria, Mohammadu Buhari will grant an exclusive interview on The Morning Show on Arise TV today, Thursday June 10, 2021 by 8:00 AM.

The interview will be aired on DSTV 416, GOTV 44, SKY 519, YouTube Arise News.

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by TimFisher2: 9:39am On Jun 10, 2021
Tetehjewels:
Buhari says one of the key attractions to Nigeria is the population and if we share ourselves to pieces it would affect genuine investment into the country.

He expects more from the elite in society and is surprised how they allow the ignorant to control them and destroy everywhere.

Our voice must be United

This woman!

I know who you are

Let me keep it that way...because i will not like to blow out your cover

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Nonexisting: 9:40am On Jun 10, 2021
mayklef:

May God bless u just d same way Buhari is blessing Nigerians.....Oloriburuku!
This is one of the people Baba was referring to so you shouldn't have replied him. He is a human without being human because he has sold his conscience for 30k. "Any Nigerian who does not feel concerned about the challenges of the country is a human being without being human"....OBJ 2021.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 10, 2021
hmohammed:

Of cos it will be...na cow urine Una de drink

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet The Six (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria / Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.