Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? (3284 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / Guys Please Stop It, Stop Asking For Sex. / Please Stop Saying It.. STOP IT!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by Stephen2324(m): 7:26am On Jun 10, 2021
What is the difference between STOP IT, STOP NAA and STOP JOOR?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 10, 2021
Stop it means the person have had enough, stop na is when you are over doing and stop jor is a fondly word mostly used by the female slayers wen u tickle their fancy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by menix(m): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2021
"Stop it" is used when u are about taking off her pant.
"Stop nah" when she is feeling the head of ur penis.
"Stop joor" when the Cap ve entered paradise.. the "Jo" starts on a high key but the 'or' ends on a low key..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by habsydiamond(m): 7:52am On Jun 10, 2021
When u hear these words... It is not a direct message oo.. Stop it, stop nao, stop jor are always employed to delude a male ironically... Only the pros can read the sign ladies do give. The man bloe is one of those who couldn't read the sign... Thats why he ended up having a Chinese baby as his own..
Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by illicit(m): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2021
Touch breast - Stop it

Move down

Touch waist - stop na, u don't use to hear word

Remove pant

Insert finger - Stoooppppp joooo

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by mmadu5(m): 8:17am On Jun 10, 2021
illicit:
Touch breast - Stop it

Move down

Remove pant

u will never see good in this life grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by illicit(m): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2021
mmadu5:

u will never see good in this life grin grin

tongue

But wait o, abeg pray for me

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by stupidmod3: 8:23am On Jun 10, 2021
cry
it means no, until she say oya lock door

YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2021
illicit:
Touch breast - Stop it

Move down

Remove pant

Pro master u deserve this and more...

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by seunsiju(m): 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
illicit:
Touch breast - Stop it

Move down

Remove pant

Agba......sex pro max

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by Divoc19(f): 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
One is;

Serious - Stop it joor.

More serious - Stop it naa.

Most serious - Stop It.

Stephen2324:
What is the difference between STOP IT, STOP NAA and STOP JOOR?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by paulolee(m): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
hope u guys aint trying to glorify rape....atimes dt stop means stop n you need to stop finding a meaning for that stop..
so many guys are hitted with different rape accusations because of this stop..
Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by Cholls(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
stupidmod3:
cry
it means no, until she say oya lock door

YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]
Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by bigcee(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
Rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by mosdii(m): 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
mosdii has blue balls.

Owu na bastard
Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by ceede2: 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
illicit:
Touch breast - Stop it

Move down

Remove pant

You been on a street for too long. I respect you domain

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by Getdabag: 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
mosdii has blue balls.
Owu na bastard
so u saying nigwomen are sex objects?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
Getdabag:
so u saying nigwomen are sex objects?
i said mosdii has blue balls.

What correlation has your question with that statement?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by Brunosamel(m): 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
menix:
"Stop joor" when the Cap ve entered paradise.. the "Jo" starts on a high key but the 'or' ends on a low key..

you're a bad shooter grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by ceede2: 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
Oops serious crazy dey your head, your brain crack joke send this topic to you, you must be an overthinker.

Kudos.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by tnerro1(m): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
There is no difference, they all mean “ if you don’t nack me well well, I will tell everyone that u no sabi nack”
Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by ceede2: 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
tnerro1:
There is no difference, they all mean “ if you don’t nack me well well, I will tell everyone that u no sabi nack”
Error.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by Roma10: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
Happy birthday to me
For those I invited alone
Sorry it can't round more guests
We already know ourselves
Up Chelsea for life
The celebration still continue!!!!!

Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by Lilpen3758: 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
menix:

you be criminal
Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by drezzyx(m): 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
You will never see them make comments on topics like this.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? by rex444(m): 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
Seriously on a need to know basis ....

(1) (Reply)

Between Generator Set And Solar Which Is Better / Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships / Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.