Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' (41494 Views)

PDP To Buhari: Our Governors Don’t Peddle Falsehood Like You / Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" / Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by BigBashiru: 10:49am On Jun 10, 2021
Jashub:
Mumu, we are asking you to come out and address the nation on the issue of fulani herdsmen and condemn their acts of terrorism. That is what we want. Not bobo gist

He has already addressed the nation and condemned their activities.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Josywhyte: 10:49am On Jun 10, 2021
The only thing this mannequin called Buhari knows how to do, is use his remote and search the TV for country that has enough money so he can go and borrow from them as usual

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Angelfrost(m): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2021
Well, at least he has finally given the go ahead... Any governor that fails to mobilize his people to fight and defend themselves is complicit in the act of terror. Enough said!

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by eeetuk(m): 10:51am On Jun 10, 2021
Report "President Muhammadu Buhari has urged governors to stop waiting for him to solve every problem for them, saying they should stop attacks by herdsmen in their states"

So glad president Buhari has asked states governors to take out herdsmen themselves instead of waiting for him.

This statement shifts the blame from the presidency to states.

Now, lazy and cowardly state governors can't blame Buhari when their citizens get slaughtered by the herdsmen.

And I wish Nigeria has free and fair elections to allow citizens to vote incompetence governors out of office.

Furthermore, a lot of Nigerians forget land act laws exist in Nigeria today. Under 1978 land act laws, states governors have exclusive power to determine who come to the their states.

Why do states governors in Nigeria allow herdsmen into their states and cry foul play when their citizens get killed
Vote them out!

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by sulaak(m): 10:53am On Jun 10, 2021
Jashub:
Mumu, we are asking you to come out and address the nation on the issue of fulani herdsmen and condemn their acts of terrorism. That is what we want. Not bobo gist

You want a dummy to address the nation, then start to complain when the dummy start speaking rubbish.

Better to hold the governors to account, the state governors should start arming their people. forget the constitute and use their local assembly to legally arm the state citizen.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Gireiboy(m): 10:54am On Jun 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:
We should not sit down idly but when we want to fight back you tag us terrorists, harass and bully us.
Gana that was fighting fulani you sent your Fulani military to deceive and kill him, ESN that is defending Igbos against terrorist Foolanis you sent Fulani Military to fight them, after Igangan attack Igboho and his boys were on the verge of combing the forest surrounding Igangan with the hope of apprehending those who killed people in Igangan, u sent your Fulani Army to prevent him and his boys from accessing the forest.

License Amotekun to carry AKs instead of dane guns you and your Fulani regime refused.
Allow States Governors to control their security architecture you refused.

Yet the mannequin is yarning dust
May God punish you for all your wickedness

Double standard dimwitted hypocrites.
But state governors seem to have total control of security architecture in their state during elections, why is that the case?

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by aspabay(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2021
Jashub:

Can you ever be pleased?
He has addressed the situation and you are still wailing.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Euegene100001: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2021
As cow minded as he is this is very true .Governors take charge of ur state and stop this Fulani demons from drinking more blood

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by sirwhyteB(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2021
Well we don't care about you and your governors because we have already maped out an authentic strategy to secure our selves
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by kudinkarfe: 10:57am On Jun 10, 2021
Baba Buhari is right on this. Your Governor is the chief security of your state and he has the right to deal with the security issue in his state. Buhari can not come and fight the terrorist for you, he give your governors power to deal with them.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by KunleyY19(m): 10:58am On Jun 10, 2021
I have always hated Governor's rushing to Abuja for pictures when any little thing happens in your domain. There are some decisions you can take in your state that can improve security a bit. Arm the local vigilantes and not just run to Abuja for pictures. That's the nonsense Abu Lolo of Niger State is doing instead of him to take charge.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by WayoProphet: 10:58am On Jun 10, 2021
I see Governors arming vigilantes, I see fulani Herdsmen been killed in numbers. I see Garbage shehu threatening Governors. This I have seen.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by ruffDiamond: 10:58am On Jun 10, 2021
See cuny man...your wife smelly cunt dia!
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Jashub: 10:59am On Jun 10, 2021
aspabay:

Can you ever be pleased?
He has addressed the situation and you are still wailing.
You be mumu. Which situation did your autistic president address...? Is it the one in Ibarapa or Igangan...or the one in Agatu? Mtchww
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by xynerise: 11:01am On Jun 10, 2021
But when they try to fight back, you use the military to stop them
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by aspabay(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:
We should not sit down idly but when we want to fight back you tag us terrorists, harass and bully us.
Gana that was fighting fulani you sent your Fulani military to deceive and kill him, ESN that is defending Igbos against terrorist Foolanis you sent Fulani Military to fight them, after Igangan attack Igboho and his boys were on the verge of combing the forest surrounding Igangan with the hope of apprehending those who killed people in Igangan, u sent your Fulani Army to prevent him and his boys from accessing the forest.
License Amotekun to carry AKs instead of dane guns you and your Fulani regime refused.
Allow States Governors to control their security architecture you refused.

Yet the mannequin is yarning dust
May God punish you for all your wickedness

Double standard dimwitted hypocrites.

See how you openly disgraced yourself.

He is talking to governors, elected officials, are you in that category?
SW has Amotekun backed up by law, is ESN backed up by any law?
You want to fight criminality with illegality?
Can we try to learn to do things right for once in this country?
Buhari's time will come and go, Nigeria will remain.
This kind of your attitude because of baseless hatred will not do this country any good.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by aspabay(m): 11:02am On Jun 10, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
But you are expected to kill innocent young men and women in east in the Name of fighting Ugm.

with this your English, you no fit pass Use of English oo, talk less of IELTS
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:03am On Jun 10, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

I guess Buhari wasn’t democratically elected as we assumed! Shameless old hag

He was APC elected
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Coldshisha: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2021
No more stories

It's time to fight back
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by rollandben(m): 11:06am On Jun 10, 2021
Oga keep quiet, you that doesn't know how to address your people during the tough time?
Failure is your name Mr president. Your are the worse president ever. Just shut up, we can still make thing right without you Sir because nothing good come from you. How I wish this piece of message could get to your shame table
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by techWriter1: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2021
But you are expected to kill innocent young men and women in west in the surname of fighting Ugm
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by jaxxy(m): 11:07am On Jun 10, 2021
Jashub:

Has he finally proscribed bandits and herdsmen?? undecided
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Goldbw122(m): 11:09am On Jun 10, 2021
I like this president he will talk but no action...
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by RichAbujaGuy: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2021
"Describing it as a threat to food security, Buhari said, “You know these people more than I do, and you are democratically elected to protect your people. Don’t sit idly expecting me to do everything, take action."

Salute to you OP, you have done very well to highlight this quote. wink
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by asskush: 11:12am On Jun 10, 2021
GeneralPula:
I honestly don’t understand why Nigerians don’t tackle their Governors..

They have powers to do a lot of things..

How many Nigerians know this? grin grin security votes come to mind.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by travismacoy: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2021
So incapable
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by einsteine(m): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2021
InaNla:
Why not speak Fufude to your fellow kinsmen killing across Nigeria?

Buhari should urgently make a recorded speech in Fufude addressing all the Fulani bandits across Nigeria. This broadcast should be aired on BBC Hausa service and within 3 months the bloodletting by his kinsmen will stop.

Hausa maybe. Buhari does not understand a word of Fulfude. He grew up with his mother's people who are Kanuri/Hausa. He does not understand the language of the Fulanis
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by simplesearch: 11:15am On Jun 10, 2021
Well spoken Mr President but don't intervene when those criminal element are of your extraction. So, Henceforth they should take Mr President him by his word, and act decisively against any criminal element wasting life and destroying properties of law abiding citizens.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Franking: 11:16am On Jun 10, 2021
Well, first we need a new constitution where state police will be okayed. Let the governors be in charge of security for once. Rather than a federal police that doesn't take directives from the governor.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by proclinician: 11:17am On Jun 10, 2021
dederocs:
Buhari is absolutely right, Nigerians focus on your governors, they collect billions monthly from FG, your governors are stealing security votes, and all your monies, come out, give political statements and deceive you dummies. you idiots are looking at the president. Why can't your governors mobilize men with guns to kill the jihadists and kidnappers, even if they are Fulanis, we all heard Buhari said anyone caught with AK 47 should be shot, and what he said on twitter, he clearly is not happy with the insecurity. Ipobians are fighting a personal vandetta with hausas/fulanis because of the biafra war etc, cos of this, they have personal hatred for Buhari, do not let their biased comments turn you to mumu. Yes Buhari had a bad posturing earlier, but with ongoing agitations he seem to have gotten the message. Ipob is fighting for only Ibos, oduduwa is fighting for yoruba nation, not for you... wisdom is indeed profitable.

The same process that elected the governors also put him in position as the commander in chief viz a viz the president of the federal republic. For a country that operates a federal police system, the bulk of security affairs lies on him with policies and promulgations. The issue of banditry, killings etc etc is of national security and this son of a bitch should be at the frontline. Unfortunately however there are idiots littered everywhere that will always say he is correct when he coughs.

Even when the American was kidnapped in Niger republic border town with the zoo, I wonder what the guys us doing in hell, the u.s president for say the guy should contact his governor to coordinate his rescue and not wait for him to do anything. Instead an elite unit of the special Navy Seal 8 of the federal armed forces was drafted to go in and get him out and when they came to the hideout, before the bandits knew what was happening, they were all dead and the man was rescued. That's the might of a C in C.

Here idiots elect a dehydrated vegetable and a Fulani normad devoid of all forms of civilization and tactfulness only to leave their safety and lives to fate.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Charly68: 11:18am On Jun 10, 2021
Ok..I could discern what Baba is saying ,Govenrors my hands are tied ,I expect you to go all out and confront the killer herdsmen.. but because they are my tribe I can't be categorical about this publicly ..In any case for the needful.. Thank you Mr President,expect our prompt action in this regards ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo / INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) / Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.