Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' (41502 Views)

PDP To Buhari: Our Governors Don’t Peddle Falsehood Like You / Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" / Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by tholhusomhie: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2021
We hear u. But why were you (thru Garba Shehu) condemning the ASABA Agreement to ban open grazing. This sounds conflicting.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Jashub: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2021
4ckyou:

What will condemning their actions do? What he's saying is that the governors should take actions and he's 100% right, the governors are the problem of Nigeria not the president, I remember when fayose deal with Fulani herdsmen, the state was at peace till he left the office.
Who is solely in charge of the military? Is not Buhari? See, the only person who can stop this nonsense in the country is Buhari and he himself knows that herdsmen are responsible for majority of these attacks, but he is yet to condemn them. And that in a way shows that he too has a hand in it
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by colestephan86: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2021
Jashub:
See, Buhari has all it takes to stop the killings and besides, the military is at his command and it is only at his orders will all this nonsense stop.

Remember that Gen. Sani Abacha once said, " that if insurgency lasts for more than 48 hours then the government has a hand in it ".
Bro don't tell me what abacha said, share with me how you think he can do that which u ask?
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by rayvelez(m): 10:31am On Jun 10, 2021
I hope the governors will learn now and stop crying to Abuja for help just buy gun for the hunters and see end of madness to this fulanis terrorists.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by ariesbull: 10:31am On Jun 10, 2021
I agree with my president
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Jashub: 10:32am On Jun 10, 2021
colestephan86:

Bro don't tell me what abacha said, share with me how you think he can do that which u ask?
Read my last post oga and stop being intentionally stupid
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Pio44: 10:32am On Jun 10, 2021
It's a pity, see respond, u can give wat u don't have
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Farki: 10:32am On Jun 10, 2021
But you said you would lead from the front? grin
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2021
They’ve started putting blames on theirselves Awon werey
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by CoolAmbience(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2021
Jashub:
Mumu, we are asking you to come out and address the nation on the issue of fulani herdsmen and condemn their acts of terrorism. That is what we want. Not bobo gist

You are a fool.

Why haven't governors failed in the security of themselves and immediate families even though they are using a Federal police.

So, a Federal police can protect them and their families but can't protect indigenes and residents in their states?

Go and check what Akeredolu is doing with institutionalizing and equipping Amotekun.

Any governor whose state is being overrun by hoodlums and criminals is grossly incompetent.

The president is damn correct. They have to rise to the occasion, being a governor isn't much different from being a president. They are the presidents of their states.

They must be interested and ferocious with combating insecurity within their states with the same measure of interest and ferocity that they give to 'grabbing' public funds in their states.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2021
Seyi Makinde.......hope you're hearing, this is your cue. Get those AK-47s you need.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by mrkings84(m): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2021
The way buhari headlines is flying this morning simply because of one interview he managed to take from ARISE TV is a prove that he buhari was not well since...
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Ategberoson(m): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2021
all those words are mere interview words just to hide face, political interview just to prove he's not directly involved in banditry and kidnapping

All Fulani are terrorist, none of them are sane and Human
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by FBIBOT(m): 10:36am On Jun 10, 2021
This man lasan grin he is an interesting character... Does he really know what's happening in this country or it all based on feedback he is getting from his moronic aides... Or he is pretending the governors are independent to tackle security without clashing with fg?
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by 040drogba: 10:36am On Jun 10, 2021
That is what zulum is doing in borno state, other should learn from him.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Deepthoughts: 10:38am On Jun 10, 2021
ijustdey:
Don't Sit Idle Expecting Me To Stop Killer Fulani Herdsmen In Your States, Buhari Tells Governors

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/10/dont-sit-idle-expecting-me-stop-killer-fulani-herdsmen-your-states-buhari-tells-governors
Buhari is just being hypocritical here,he knows too well that the governors don't control security n can actually do little or nothing legally, buhari is simply craftly dodging his responsibility out of sheer bias n incompetence while making the governors scape goats.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Blackdisciple(m): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2021
Mumu governors..
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by mysticwarrior(m): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2021
InaNla:
Why not speak Fufude to your fellow kinsmen killing across Nigeria?

Buhari should urgently make a recorded speech in Fufude addressing all the Fulani bandits across Nigeria. This broadcast should be aired on BBC Hausa service and within 3 months the bloodletting by his kinsmen will stop.
Jubril al Sudani cannot speak fufulde.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by SIRAO(m): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:
We should not sit down idly but when we want to fight back you tag us terrorists, harass and bully us.
Gana that was fighting fulani you sent your Fulani military to deceive and kill him, ESN that is defending Igbos against terrorist Foolanis you sent Fulani Military to fight them, after Igangan attack Igboho and his boys were on the verge of combing the forest surrounding Igangan with the hope of apprehending those who killed people in Igangan, u sent your Fulani Army to prevent him and his boys from accessing the forest.
License Amotekun to carry AKs instead of dane guns you and your Fulani regime refused.
Allow States Governors to control their security architecture you refused.

Yet the mannequin is yarning dust
May God punish you for all your wickedness

Double standard dimwitted hypocrites.
You 're stupid , so herdsmen are in police stations

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2021
We would take action if you tell your parrots; Garba shehu, femi Adesina, Lai Mohammed and malami to shut up.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by tholhusomhie: 10:39am On Jun 10, 2021
Iro po + lori iro
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by seunmsg(m): 10:39am On Jun 10, 2021
It is now left for governors to do the needful. Arm your citizens and see how they will deal with these cowards who can only invade in the night.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by colestephan86: 10:40am On Jun 10, 2021
Jashub:
Read my last post oga and stop being intentionally stupid
Lol, a senseless dingbat that's hasty to bash buhari for bad governance but can't suggest 1 simple or complex solution to the president.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by heniford2: 10:40am On Jun 10, 2021
Oyah governor Ortom you done hear waitin bubu talk na operation kill them all kill them any Fulani herdsmen kill them all bandit kill them no mercy
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by xristos(m): 10:40am On Jun 10, 2021
this is clear enough...straight from buhari's mouth.
it also depicts buhari may not be aware of most of the happenings...his cabals are even behind the military defense to the herders.
he should be engaged more frequently on a live talk...am sure we will hear different things most time
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by InaNla(f): 10:41am On Jun 10, 2021
mysticwarrior:
Jubril al Sudani cannot speak fufulde.

shocked
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by EvangJay(m): 10:43am On Jun 10, 2021
Where is the video evidence please.. We have heard you Mr. Presido. But don't say they killing us when the people rise up to defend themselves.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2021
See bashing!
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by saintmm(m): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:
We should not sit down idly but when we want to fight back you tag us terrorists, harass and bully us.
Gana that was fighting fulani you sent your Fulani military to deceive and kill him, ESN that is defending Igbos against terrorist Foolanis you sent Fulani Military to fight them, after Igangan attack Igboho and his boys were on the verge of combing the forest surrounding Igangan with the hope of apprehending those who killed people in Igangan, u sent your Fulani Army to prevent him and his boys from accessing the forest.
License Amotekun to carry AKs instead of dane guns you and your Fulani regime refused.
Allow States Governors to control their security architecture you refused.

Yet the mannequin is yarning dust
May God punish you for all your wickedness

Double standard dimwitted hypocrites.
You are too much!
Really love your comment.

I rise
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:46am On Jun 10, 2021
why won't they be idle when they are nothing more than a mere State chief security advisers!
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by 4ckyou: 10:46am On Jun 10, 2021
Jashub:
Who is solely in charge of the military? Is not Buhari? See, the only person who can stop this nonsense in the country is Buhari and he himself knows that herdsmen are responsible for majority of these attacks, but he is yet to condemn them. And that in a way shows that he too has a hand in it

Fayose formed a security outfit to stop the menace other governors can do the same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do / INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) / Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.