Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,916 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' (41649 Views)

PDP To Buhari: Our Governors Don’t Peddle Falsehood Like You / Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" / Ortom Defected Because I Told Him The Truth About Herdsmen - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by RexTramadol1: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:
We should not sit down idly but when we want to fight back you tag us terrorists, harass and bully us.
Gana that was fighting fulani you sent your Fulani military to deceive and kill him, ESN that is defending Igbos against terrorist Foolanis you sent Fulani Military to fight them, after Igangan attack Igboho and his boys were on the verge of combing the forest surrounding Igangan with the hope of apprehending those who killed people in Igangan, u sent your Fulani Army to prevent him and his boys from accessing the forest.
License Amotekun to carry AKs instead of dane guns you and your Fulani regime refused.
Allow States Governors to control their security architecture you refused.

Yet the mannequin is yarning dust
May God punish you for all your wickedness

Double standard dimwitted hypocrites.

I see

Na Fulani herdsmen Dey police checkpoint and priosns wey ur iPob go Dey attack abi ?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by ebuclassic18(m): 11:22am On Jun 10, 2021
shame to all the governors wasting tax payers money to go and visit him no u see the results
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by ogbuefi677(m): 11:24am On Jun 10, 2021
chelsea1116:
Nigeria would have honestly been a better country without you Buhari.

How did we get here?

Tribes educated as Yoruba and Igbos..being led by a man with an unverified WAEC certificate..

The unity of Yoruba and Igbo is wot will bring a huge change in Nigeria but this they know and they make sure of solid disunity amongst Igbos and yorubas.

This huge change starts with us..Igbo and Yoruba, stop d hate!!
Remove Igbo from this your yeye write up.
Igbos shouted these hoarse against voting buhari both times but some thought they knew better

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by kluv2(m): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2021
Governors are the chief law officer of their states,they should take charge and stop running like headless chicken to Abuja where there is no solution.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Sholaco: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2021
Hahahahahaha but the governors are the real problem of this country...

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by openmine(m): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2021
Adaorababy:
Very good. Since this was said on national TV, no need for all talks and no actions again
The constitution states clearly that the security of the entire nation is under the command and control of the C in C

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by dederocs(m): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2021
proclinician:

The same process that elected the governors also put him in position as the commander in chief viz a viz the president of the federal republic. For a country that operates a federal police system, the bulk of security affairs lies on him with policies and promulgations. The issue of banditry, killings etc etc is of national security and this son of a bitch should be at the frontline. Unfortunately however there are idiots littered everywhere that will always say he is correct when he coughs.

Even when the American was kidnapped in Niger republic border town with the zoo, I wonder what the guys us doing in hell, the u.s president for say the guy should contact his governor to coordinate his rescue and not wait for him to do anything. Instead an elite unit of the special Navy Seal 8 of the federal armed forces was drafted to go in and get him out and when they came to the hideout, before the bandits knew what was happening, they were all dead and the man was rescued. That's the might of a C in C.

Here idiots elect a dehydrated vegetable and a Fulani normad devoid of all forms of civilization and tactfulness only to leave their safety and lives to fate.

You bloody Ipobian, Nigeria is not a zoo, go to your zoo east, and stop proliferating your asses across areas you call zoo. I don't listen to Ipobians, y'all are dumb bigots.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by wuromallum(m): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2021
Indeed you people have come out pop and clean accussing only Buhari. All programs they come out with you condemned the programs you always send abusive words is it democracy? When shall we be civilised, when can we speak with one voice? Those that are bitting war drums can hardly dance the tune. We always pick up one person in our community as our hero, at the end of the day they kill him without achieving anything. We chear we are democrats but to me the democracy has tied us up and bouhgt us war drums, kidnapping syndicate. We all agree the fugitives lives in forest why not clear the forests and provide agricultural oppotunity to Nigerians? Until my next reply those that are used to send in abusive comments are not Nigerian .
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by teemy(m): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2021
I agree with him on this. Odd that the same governors that can mobilize huge task force personnel for motorcycle bans and so on will find it difficult to mobilize same for the safety of their dying citizens.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by openmine(m): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2021
4ckyou:

What will condemning their actions do? What he's saying is that the governors should take actions and he's 100% right, the governors are the problem of Nigeria not the president, I remember when fayose deal with Fulani herdsmen, the state was at peace till he left the office.
He just used politics to deceive you by passing the blame to the governors when he knows fully well that he is the one who controls and command the security system in the country based on the constitution!
While he was campaigning in 2014 and 2015,did PMB not blame the then president GEJ for the insecurity in the country then?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by barragan: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2021
Yepyepyep:
He’s right though

You're the only sensible person that commented on the first page.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by mechanics(m): 11:46am On Jun 10, 2021
Lolz.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by openmine(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2021
It seems people here are forgetting how GEJ was abused due to the insecurity esp in the north in 2014 and 2015 and he never blamed the governors because everyone knew that the security system in the states are under his control and command according to the 1999 constitution!
Nothing has changed because we are still running a unitary security system!
So i dont understand why the president who had criticized the former president about the insecurity then is now blaming governors!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by LLMG: 11:49am On Jun 10, 2021
then please simply instruct the Nigeria army and the police force not to stand in the way of the state governors and Nigerians.
ijustdey:
Don't Sit Idle Expecting Me To Stop Killer Fulani Herdsmen In Your States, Buhari Tells Governors

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/10/dont-sit-idle-expecting-me-stop-killer-fulani-herdsmen-your-states-buhari-tells-governors
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by proclinician: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2021
dederocs:

You bloody Ipobian, Nigeria is not a zoo, go to your zoo east, and stop proliferating your asses across areas you call zoo. I don't listen to Ipobians, y'all are dumb bigots.

You don't need to listen, I don't expect you to listen because u won't understand. There seems to be no sign of brains in ur entire lineage.

Bloody scallywag.

Fool.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by neyyoh: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2021
This one doesn't make sense, hence the reason why the propaganda or should I say truth keeps spreading.

At least vehemently and aggressively pursue these killer's.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by BigSam13: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2021
Robot bubu
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by mormoney85(m): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
But you are expected to kill innocent young men and women in east in the Name of fighting Ugm.
but he didn't say this when gej was in power
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by dederocs(m): 11:59am On Jun 10, 2021
proclinician:

You don't need to listen, I don't expect you to listen because u won't understand. There seems to be no sign of brains in ur entire lineage.

Bloody scallywag.

Fool.
Just go to your East and villages, stop screaming biafra biafra, but still love to make money off other parts of your so called zoo. You Ipobians are clowns.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by omohayek: 11:59am On Jun 10, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Remove Igbo from this your yeye write up.
Igbos shouted these hoarse against voting buhari both times but some thought they knew better
And yet the Atiku/Obi ticket got more votes in the SW than they did in the SE, so whose fault is it that Buhari got a second term? There's no credit to "shouting" yourself "hoarse" online if you don't bother to turn out on election day.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Abdul240(m): 11:59am On Jun 10, 2021
Mumu buhari he should approve state police to all the 36 state of the federation including FCT but he refuse what do u expect the govenors to do abt their state securities
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by proclinician: 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
dederocs:

Just go to your East and villages, stop screaming biafra biafra, but still love to make money off other parts of your so called zoo. You Ipobians are clowns.

Is ur father making money from sambisa eeh?
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by doverulez(m): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
Then allow them choose the best way to protect their states. They brought Amotekun, you grumbled, they brought ESN you proscribed them but there is boko and iswap + bandit and you did entirely nothing... so who is now sitting idle?

Kindly check out my signature and thanks me later.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by DrSamOnowu87(m): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:
We should not sit down idly but when we want to fight back you tag us terrorists, harass and bully us.
Gana that was fighting fulani you sent your Fulani military to deceive and kill him, ESN that is defending Igbos against terrorist Foolanis you sent Fulani Military to fight them, after Igangan attack Igboho and his boys were on the verge of combing the forest surrounding Igangan with the hope of apprehending those who killed people in Igangan, u sent your Fulani Army to prevent him and his boys from accessing the forest.
License Amotekun to carry AKs instead of dane guns you and your Fulani regime refused.

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by semyman: 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
Tell the mumus shouting marginalisation
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by moneyisgood6or9: 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
ijustdey:
Don't Sit Idle Expecting Me To Stop Killer Fulani Herdsmen In Your States, Buhari Tells Governors

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/10/dont-sit-idle-expecting-me-stop-killer-fulani-herdsmen-your-states-buhari-tells-governors
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGERIA* *Artist Bebe* *HOW I SEE NIGERIA TODAY* This is the new birth of Nigeria. Birth to TERRORISM, BOKOHARANISM, ETHNIC FAVOURITISM, CORRUPTION, BANDICTORY, FULANISM, BOMBING, MASSACRE, REVOLUTION, FIGHTING, UNKNOWN GUN MEN(UGM), MILITARY INVASION, ANARCHY, KIDNAPPING, DICTATORIAL LEADERSHIP, LEADERSHIP FAILURE, DANGEROUS LEADERSHIP,ARMS PROLIFERATION, SOARING KILLINGS & DEATHS etc. Weeping Nigeria! Sorry oh. We were holding you from falling but you have slipped from our hands. May God help you. Only God can save you this time. Weeping Nigeria sorry oh

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Sunday2021: 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
Jashub:
Mumu, we are asking you to come out and address the nation on the issue of fulani herdsmen and condemn their acts of terrorism. That is what we want. Not bobo gist
if you cannot see something good on his statement, then I think aborting you would have done well to our country. Ewu!
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by yom2(m): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
Jashub:
Mumu, we are asking you to come out and address the nation on the issue of fulani herdsmen and condemn their acts of terrorism. That is what we want. Not bobo gist
Even when he condemns it does it stop the attack? Governors should pug machinery in place
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Sunday2021: 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sabadon:
At least southern governors have taken a step in banning open grazing hope you wont be agrieved by their actions, cos buhari speaks with both side of the tongue
you cannot go against the constitution that gives igbo right to travel to every part of this country and settle without intimidation. If igbos are allow to travel and do business anywhere in the country then other Nigerians should also enjoy that part of the constitution.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by FLYFIRE(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Dont mind the terrorist. He wants to use TAQIYYA

TAQIYYQ: Islam Permits Lying to Deceive Unbelievers and Bring World Domination! Muslims lie when it is in their interest to do so and "Allah" will not hold them accountable for lying when it is beneficial to the cause of Islam. They can lie without any guilt or fear of accountability or retribution.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by dederocs(m): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
proclinician:

Is ur father making money from sambisa eeh?
Dumb ipob zombie
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by ClitRaider: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:

May devil punish buhari for yarning okpata

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso / Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai / Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.