Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) (65334 Views)

#EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) / The Moment Rivers State Taskforce Vehicle Was Destroyed By Angry Youths (Video) / You’re On International TV, Comport Yourselves, Buhari Tells Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by olowo1930: 10:46am On Jun 10, 2021
colestephan86:

People are hasty to bash this man.
But of a truth if youths wants jobs they should behave themselves.
The itakpe warri rail line was destroyed, and the lines carted away by those that want to sell it for scraps.
How on earth will the railroad function if the line have being stollen, and how will jobs be created for the restive youths.
sir if you don't settle your home you can't succeed in anything one does, if govt has passion for the poor noone will reason to sell anything. But I see Nigeria moving towards distraction.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by budaatum: 10:46am On Jun 10, 2021
Psoul:

If the country is not a zoo, why do snake and monkey swallow millions of Naira and the government accepts it as true and do nothing about it.
If the country is not a zoo, why do the life of animal worth more than the life of human beings?
If the country is not a zoo, why do the law enforcement agents use live ammunition on peaceful protesters holding the national flag while they pamper terrorists killing people daily.
The count is unlimited.

Who is swallowing? Is it not us Nigerians? Are we not the snake, the monkey, the government, the law enforcement agents, protester - peaceful and unpeaceful, the professor, the pamperer and the terrorist that is killing people? Are they not all Nigerians just like you and me?

Buhari is saying nobody will invest in us if we continue behaving like animals!

Is it a lie? Can you not see for yourselves that nobody is investing in giving you a job?
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Goliath123: 10:46am On Jun 10, 2021
Nama undecided
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 10, 2021
Buu her riii
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 10, 2021
Nigerian youths misbehave, like the ones on nairaland.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2021
Mindlog:
What does "behave" mean in Buhari's dictionary?
It means that youths should deactivate all their social media accounts and become zombies, who would blindly worship APC and Buhari.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by budaatum: 10:49am On Jun 10, 2021
ukahrawah:

This assumption is terribly floored. See, there are serious investors in the Krugar park in South Africa and elsewhere. So, the zoo business is lucrative but, that depends on the quality of the zoo keepers. If Nigeria is a zoo, it's designed like a typical Nigerian zoo. Go figure out.

Nobody will pay a dime to come and watch your Nigerian ass sitting behind bars in a zoo!

There's enough of us in jails all over the world already so you are not exactly worth the trip to come to be seen in Nigeria, especially not in an unsecure zoo where the animals would kidnap and tear you all apart!
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Daniluv1(m): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
What he said that is wrong?
Will any person invest in an unsecured place?

And who is to secure place you or the government?
You are such a big lunatic I swear
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by PAWG(m): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2021
InaNla:
Sign of a failed ruler!

Yeye fowl.

Watch the video before commenting, disparaging comments are useless at this point, 2023 isn’t far.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by kolaaderin: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2021
wale377:
We won’t create jobs if Nigerian youths don’t behave themselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Acr_zlEfs

keep hating him. Is that what he said? Unpatriotic youth like you. There is different between patriotism and misbehaving , this your statement is a good example from a misbehaving youth.
A patriotic youth will simply pass the message that the president said youths should calm down for peace to rein because peaceful youths and environment attracts more investors hence more jobs.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Bodmasnr: 10:51am On Jun 10, 2021
I don dae laugh since morning... Buhari na Cruise
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by rollandben(m): 10:51am On Jun 10, 2021
wale377:

Wish kind failed and dead president is this!!
This Buhari is a disaster its obvious
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by InaNla(f): 10:51am On Jun 10, 2021
PAWG:

Watch the video before commenting, disparaging comments are useless at this point, 2023 isn’t far.

Who should provide security? The lazy yoots?
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by BlckBoy4U(m): 10:52am On Jun 10, 2021
if you still support Buhari
or say any good thing about him
Trust me You Are A Dead Human Walking
A Zombie
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by rollandben(m): 10:52am On Jun 10, 2021
wale377:

Oga, keep your job.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Tukor1759: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Last time Buhari said Nigeria youth were lazy.

youths were angry, I too was angry.

but as an objective and rational person, I went to search for the video, I found it. replayed it almost 500 times, in slow motion.

guess what, the man never made such statement, we were putting words into his mouth.

No wonder the man has been avoiding interviews

I would not comment on anything until I watch the video for myself.

God give me data
I give you data
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by budaatum: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

For five days in a row...
Innocent Nigerians have been killed
From zamfara... Kebbi... Benue.. Igangan
The killings continue unabated.
So you think investors don't listen to the news

The country doesn't have a president.
The country is a zoo
The country is a jungle

This country does not have [enough] responsible citizens who would admit that it is they themselves who "killed Innocent Nigerians For five days in a row From zamfara... Kebbi... Benue.. Igangan"!

Instead, what we have is irresponsible Nigerians who blame everything they themselves do on their government as if the government itself is not themselves!
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:53am On Jun 10, 2021
Islam is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria z
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Adeniyi27(m): 10:53am On Jun 10, 2021
KEDI 2022 CAR AWARD PROMO COMMENCES TODAY ���

It's time for the biggest promo ever �

It's time to WIN YOUR DREAM CAR in KEDI 2022 CAR AWARD PROMO �

This amazing promo will run from TODAY, 10th June, 2021 to 28th February, 2022 �

WE OFFICIALLY DECLARE THE RACE OPEN �‍♂️�‍♀️ GET ON THE RACE AND DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO OWN YOUR OWN CAR �

See the attached e-flyer for the promo requirements�

ARE YOU READY? LET THE RACE BEGIN...

TO TAKE PART AND KNOW MORE ABOUT IT, CALL: 08064427803, WAHTSAPP: https:///h3ki12

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Akharmony: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2021
I just love this man. Simple and straight
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by sirwhyteB(m): 10:54am On Jun 10, 2021
ATỤRỤ!

TO HELL WITH YOU AND YOUR JOB!

NONSENSE!
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:54am On Jun 10, 2021
Chei

Sorry Nigerian youths
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Parcks(m): 10:54am On Jun 10, 2021
budaatum:
Nobody will invest in a country it's citizens call a zoo, because it is very obvious that the animals will break out of their cage one day and turn the country into a jungle and eat up all one's investments!

But I guess you don't quite get the fact that if Nigeria is a zoo, as some claim, we the Nigerians are the animals in the cages in the zoo that will one day break out and turn the zoo into a jungle.

Deceive yourselves some more, I say, expecting to reap without first tilling the ground before sowing!

Dimwit.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Sebastine1994(m): 10:54am On Jun 10, 2021
Tukor1759:
I give you data

send it sir please, share

I will dm
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by chris20000: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2021
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Buhariamustgo28: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2021
[quote author=wale377 post=102571639]We won’t create jobs if Nigerian youths don’t behave themselves

[/quote
See una president, he can't even talk for complete 5 minutes. Who did this thing to us, that suddenly all of us have lost our voices? Buhariamustgo
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by somehow: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2021
The same video we watched, see the yeye headline.

He said, "Jobs won't come if there are insecurity and that youth will only get people coming to invest and create jobs in the country if they behave themselves".

But then, this is Nigeria where truth is not part of its values.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by CodeTemplar: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2021
Like Yusuf and Zahra are doing right?
This man is a collosal failure. So it is the behaviour of some people that's killing jobs? Wow... God, did we offend you nationally?
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by doncresto(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2021
wale377:

like seriously,you are actually not encouraging development in the country if you are been sentiment on your speech.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 10, 2021
budaatum:
Nobody will invest in a country it's citizens call a zoo, because it is very obvious that the animals will break out of their cage one day and turn the country into a jungle and eat up all one's investments!

But I guess you don't quite get the fact that if Nigeria is a zoo, as some claim, we the Nigerians are the animals in the cages in the zoo that will one day break out and turn the zoo into a jungle.

Deceive yourselves some more, I say, expecting to reap without first tilling the ground before sowing!

Actually, the reason people will not invest in this country, is not because some Nigerians call the country a zoo. It is because they have seen a situation where govt rehabilitates and pays Boko Haram members and bandits and kills those that call for a referendum for this country. So, if you pay bandits, hold meetings and hold discussions with them, it will be a continuous cycle of killings and kidnapings and no investor will put his money in that kind of country. And the actions and inactions of the Vegetable in Aso Rock is what has made this country a zoo!

That some of you do not see how Buhari has been a disaster to this country is amazing!

Zombie!!!
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Aduroja123(m): 10:58am On Jun 10, 2021
wale377:

If you want me to comment on your post, BEHAVE yourself undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) / Abba Kyari, Obi Cubana Attend IGP Alkali Son’s Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.