Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) (65327 Views)

#EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) / The Moment Rivers State Taskforce Vehicle Was Destroyed By Angry Youths (Video) / You’re On International TV, Comport Yourselves, Buhari Tells Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2021
wale377:
We won’t create jobs if Nigerian youths don’t behave themselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Acr_zlEfs

Over to you parents. Train up your children. Character is key. Tell them to stop burning infrastructures needed to create jobs.
"Nobody will invest in a place with chaos. " President Muhammadu Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Brunicekid(m): 10:31am On Jun 10, 2021
ebuk4real:

Attimes I wonder if Nigeria is a country or just an over-populated jungle of many fools with idiots as its leaders..
It's just "mumu people" as leaders... Nigerians are sure, wise!!

1 Like

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by iwaeda: 10:31am On Jun 10, 2021
wale377:

Yet some of the youth are dying to support this failure.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by budaatum: 10:31am On Jun 10, 2021
yeyeboi:
Can you imagine such statements from a president that didn’t create jobs , most international organizations and companies don comot for Nigeria because of [s]your dirty policy and insecurities everywhere.[/s]..

Because of our individual dirty behaviour!

Buhari is not the one kidnapping and robbing people all over Nigeria! We, Nigerians, are!

1 Like

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by The5DME(m): 10:31am On Jun 10, 2021
Who vote for this bastard sef?

1 Like

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Freebills12: 10:31am On Jun 10, 2021
A disgrace to 200 million people, how on earth did it happen, an illiterate in charge of a country like Nigeria? Yorubas you can't really exculpate yourself from what we are going through in the hand of this dullard.

3 Likes

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by NgwalandAba(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2021
Yorubas I Hope Una eye Don clear now.

1 Like

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by lampvoice: 10:32am On Jun 10, 2021
Hahahaha this man is funny.

So we are beggers in our own land

And even if we behave as you want do you even have the jobs to offer? Why sound like the job is there but will be given to only those that behave

This man is indeed clueless

SHAME

1 Like

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by clothingonline(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2021
Have behave myself oooo presidency pls dash me Nnpc Job am qualified

1 Like

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by iwaeda: 10:32am On Jun 10, 2021
ebuk4real:

Attimes I wonder if Nigeria is a country or just an over-populated jungle of many fools with idiots as its leaders..

Kindly include their deluded supporters, mostly youth.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2021
This man is only adding Salt to the injury.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by mrkings84(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2021
We don hear you @ Twitter keeper
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2021
wale377:

Cc Vaughanlanrewaj

Hope you heard your dear president? angry
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2021
This man is so dense.

Well, he is still better than his supporters.

3 Likes

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by dederocs(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2021
If you call your country a zoo everywhere on social media, no one will want to invest there. Nnamdi Kanu has given a lot of bad press to Nigeria. He really has caused a lot of problems for everyone. No investment will come into a nation the citizens curse online everyday...yet I see a lot of whites and foreigners coming in to do business. Nigeria youths una mouth dey kill una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by mkoabiola: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2021
Some online erats will stil defend this silly statement.
We got what we voted for
Less Than 730 days left

1 Like

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by BlueBlackPackag(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2021
OP is just a funny human. See the misleading caption. Truth is, if there is insecurity no investors will come to invest. Having established this fact, is it the responsibility of the youths to secure the nation? What does this Nigeria expect of the youths, create a security outfit and head to Sambisa forest?

...that the security and welfare of the people shall be the "primary" purpose of the government.

Does the Constitution say...the primary purpose of the youths?

I weep for my dear country Nigeria.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2021
This is the biggest insult I ever heard.

Shame on Nigeria youths that voted for him.
Shame on both Nigerian youths that are ready to vote for APC and PDP in the next elections.
Shame on all Nigerians that will sell their votes and future for indomie, a pinch of semo, cash in the next election.
I didn't shame you. But the federal government did it and are not tired of it. angry

1 Like

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by heniford2: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2021
APC go package another one come next 2years 4 us oh chia God of mercy you sure say u still dey heaven the see this things we dey see 4 Nigeria chia am in shock big one angry

1 Like

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Elderniercri(m): 10:34am On Jun 10, 2021
Is the president saying it’s the job of Nigerian youths to make the country secure?
What’s his job then?

1 Like

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by zombieHUNTER: 10:35am On Jun 10, 2021
budaatum:
Nobody will invest in a country it's citizens call a zoo, because it is very obvious that the animals will break out of their cage one day and turn the country into a jungle and eat up all one's investments!

But I guess you don't quite get the fact that if Nigeria is a zoo, as some claim, we the Nigerians are the animals in the cages in the zoo that will one day break out and turn the zoo into a jungle.

Deceive yourselves some more, I say, expecting to reap without first tilling the ground before sowing!

For five days in a row...
Innocent Nigerians have been killed
From zamfara... Kebbi... Benue.. Igangan
The killings continue unabated.
So you think investors don't listen to the news

The country doesn't have a president.
The country is a zoo
The country is a jungle

1 Like

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by 8stargeneral: 10:35am On Jun 10, 2021
So,this man really mean to deal with youth final..chai,we enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2021
So the youths are the source of insecurity in Nigeria abi? This man is dead alive!

1 Like

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by iramure(m): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2021
This buhari is a .........
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by coronavirus19: 10:35am On Jun 10, 2021
wale377:

Foolish talk from a Stupid and Dumb president. Whatever it is that will make me bring a child into this failed system God please help me overcome it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Lifestone(m): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Last time Buhari said Nigeria youth were lazy.

youths were angry, I too was angry.

but as an objective and rational person, I went to search for the video, I found it. replayed it almost 500 times, in slow motion.

guess what, the man never made such statement, we were putting words into his mouth.

I would not comment on anything until I watch the video for myself.

God give me data
Like today. I watch the interview and again the president has been quoted out of context.
He spoke on the part of ensuring that there is peace In Nigeria and that during the Endsars protest, he told youth to behave themselves if the want jobs as no investors either local or foreign will invest in country without peace.
You can imagine how the OP headline twisted the narration.

1 Like

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2021
This one too na president.
Wonders shall never seize to wonder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 10, 2021
Hey!!!! ... Lol..

Nairalanders, behave yourselves o... Lol..
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Psoul(m): 10:36am On Jun 10, 2021
budaatum:
Nobody will invest in a country it's citizens call a zoo, because it is very obvious that the animals will break out of their cage one day and turn the country into a jungle and eat up all one's investments!

But I guess you don't quite get the fact that if Nigeria is a zoo, as some claim, we the Nigerians are the animals in the cages in the zoo that will one day break out and turn the zoo into a jungle.

Deceive yourselves some more, I say, expecting to reap without first tilling the ground before sowing!

If the country is not a zoo, why do snake and monkey swallow millions of Naira and the government accepts it as true and do nothing about it.
If the country is not a zoo, why do the life of animal worth more than the life of human beings?
If the country is not a zoo, why do the law enforcement agents use live ammunition on peaceful protesters holding the national flag while they pamper terrorists killing people daily.
The count is unlimited.

3 Likes

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by dmbb: 10:36am On Jun 10, 2021
Yes boss
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Mrsixfeet(m): 10:36am On Jun 10, 2021
I remember when everyone used to call anybody against buhari wailers. E Don clear for everybody eyes. The 30k you are receiving to support this incompetent government i hope it is taking care of all your needs.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) / Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.