Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? (14917 Views)

Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? / Each Time I Love A Girl So Dearly It Was End In Premium Tears For Me / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? by AloneTK: 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
larryjonze:

I think principles should count in a world you control the factors, lets be realistic the world as it own rules which except for divine intervention will not bend for any individual.
Heaven help those who help themselves ...food for thought

In this context, those factors are clearly within your control because you are at liberty to make a choice whether to be honest about your position or not.
You know the true situation of things, you know what you want.
Its a simple case of manipulation in my opinion.
My apologies if you find this unacceptable.
Re: What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
pocohantas:

It is about women (and humans) having choices. If you are not their choice, the solution is not to lie. The solution is to move on and find the person that likes you as you are. They are entitled to their choices. Simply move on. How hard is that to get? Eish!

Some women do not like doctors and that hasn’t made doctors start claiming to be teachers. !

ALOL !maybe the solution is not lies buh asking men not to lie when virtually women are bodies of lie make me wana sing you a song, use the door gurl.
Do women even deserve the truth, when these so called women go about with amplifying accessories .. why do women wear makeup, push up bra, pampers undecided and high heels if not to deceive men, can't women look beaitiful without deceiving as well.
Just as you've advised men, the same goes for the ladies if you are ugly or pimples full ur face leave it natural, stop making 36d look like 36dd, some men love dwarf why the heels.
As long as women feel they must lie with their body men have no option. its only fair
Re: What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? by AloneTK: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
pocohantas:

I was not even looking at it from dishonesty perspective cheesy. You can’t keep lying to people and still turn around to play the victim. I would think that is some sort of mental condition.

Not everyone would subscribe to being insured by IGI, AIICO or Lead Way smiley.
Guys sometimes create their own insurance.

As to you not looking at it from that perspective, we still cannot erase the fact that misrepresentation isn't the way to go.
Re: What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? by AloneTK: 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
larryjonze:

ALOL !maybe the solution is not lies buh asking men not to lie when virtually women are bodies of lie make me wana sing you a song, use the door gurl.
Do women even deserve the truth, when these so called women go about with amplifying accessories .. why do women wear makeup, push up bra, pampers undecided and high heels if not to deceive men, can't women look beaitiful without deceiving as well.
Just as you've advised men, the same goes for the ladies if you are ugly or pimples full ur face leave it natural, stop making 36d look like 36dd, some men love dwarf why the heels.
As long as women feel they must lie with their body men have no option. its only fair

You be bad guy grin
grin grin grin As to the amplifying accessories, lets refine it by saying its a form of beauty enhancement.
Sadly, same cannot be said of moves made by males.
My thoughts though!
Re: What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? by Rashord007(m): 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
Make money and Travel out....
Re: What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? by pocohantas(f): 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
AloneTK:

Not everyone would subscribe to being insured by IGI, AIICO or Lead Way smiley.
Guys sometimes create their own insurance

As to you not looking at it from that perspective, we still cannot erase the fact that misrepresentation isn't the way to go.

Lol, you are funny. I understand that, but they should at least own it. lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? by youngreezy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
Mabella18:

Lol........I'm a calm person by nature........but sha don't step on my toes.....I hate been taken for granted
barny leave stepping on toes matter,all of us for the pH no out selves..when e happen you don Carry bottle kpas person head
Re: What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
AloneTK:

In this context, those factors are clearly within your control because you are at liberty to make a choice whether to be honest about your position or not.
You know the true situation of things, you know what you want.
Its a simple case of manipulation in my opinion.
My apologies if you find this unacceptable.

When you can't decide the outcome of your endeavour that is not control, whether we like it or not external factors influences & regulate our actions.
Internal factor of a man are basicly his qualities, the choice to lie or say the truth depends majorly on how much of an impression he thinks his quality will leave on the other party.
I have never lied to a woman about who i am, cos i understand women are move by what they see and conquered by what they hear about themselves, i don't do "impress" buh uncountable times i tell women lies about themselves, all men do it grin like telling yemi alade she is the most beautiful gurl in the world, even seyi tinubu would still have to lie to a woman. i
my babe was in front of the mirror, i was jejely on my own she asked am i getting fat, i solemnly spoke my mind o grin for two days no food for me and no sex for almost a month grin

When they say women love lies, it more about them
than what a man says about himself.
Re: What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? by 77star: 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
ok
Re: What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? by Ajilenu: 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm
So if someone visit you unannounced, you get Angry??
Wat if d person is Sb bringing Millions or Opportunities to ur doorsteps??
Also, care to tell us d reason??

Hope it's not a whim or personal dislike??
because dats hw Korede Bello once said wat he hates d most is a Person touching his Afro Curly hair..
Today, he is on Lowcut.. sad
somebody bringing me millions or opportunity? Let's me realistic here bros. I guard my personal space a lot. I'm not a wild cat that sprays urine around his territory. But on a serious note, I feel it's very polite if you if don't badge in on someone like that, it shows respect. I might not be in the mood to be with someone that day or might have a visitor. It makes no sense to just visit someone without calling the person first. All my friends and family knows this. Even my babe knows this set else you want to look for my trouble.
Re: What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? by MrbonZ: 3:27am On Jun 12, 2021
nauto:
code
decode the message
Re: What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? by LaFemmeStacie: 5:07am On Jun 12, 2021
I hate lies.
Re: What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? by Luminary1(f): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2021
Integrity and competence.
Re: What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? by DonroxyII: 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mabella18:
What are the values you hold so dearly? that you can't compromise for anything at all.

Mine is honesty and truthfulness........I try to be so honest in all my dealings with people, I don't cheat people and I also hate lies with a passion and try to avoid situations that'll make me tell lies to the extent my mom calls me mother mary.

Please share yours.
Consistent and Constant Philosophy of Godliness, Humanitarianism and Science !! .....

Honesty and Truthfulness is not universally Right nor Wrong .... People behave differently with respect to situations and conditions ....

All I know is that my values are:

"I try as much as possible not to hurt people and I tried as much as possible not to get hurt by them" ....

My Job is to fill in the gap between the two extreme Situations with wisdom !

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? by DonroxyII: 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Read my post and digest it, but I trust it to fly over your head because you have to keep lying and convincing yourself you are not the problem.

Logically speaking, does it even make sense that a human who is most likely unaware that you are lying, loves lies? Lol.
What you are also denying is that many are aware there is a lie but they just choose to live with the lies for their own reasons possibly to also lie to their own friends/Critics or psychological reasons !

It's like a girl befriending a Scammer of course she knows he scams cuz all the signs are there and she has also been told by concerned people but dude might lie he is legitimate and the girl will still stay and stand to him due to her own obvious reasons ....

Only few Nigerian girls embrace truth. Stop using yourself and your IQ as sine qua non to most Nigerian girls in defending them .... it makes you look out of Nigerian reality yourself ...

Many girls wants to live life of blings and they all know the guy providing the blings is faking everything but for their own reasons , they still follow the lies .... just to feel among even where everything will burst in the next few seconds or days, months , years .... it doesn't matter .... no many people reason longterm in this dispensation!!

Not many reject lies , if you as a girl do that's because you have your own defined objectives and Goals not anything goes unlike most girls of nowadays without clean clear cut principle and philosophy !!

You are adult now and many things happens you have lost touch with unless you come down , you will only see it from your own reasonableness!!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? by pocohantas(f): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
DonroxyII:
What you are also denying is that many are aware there is a lie but they just choose to live with the lies for their own reasons possibly to also lie to their own friends too or psychological reasons !

Indeed…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? / I Almost Toasted Him! / A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.