Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

I Almost Toasted Him! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Toasted Him! (14908 Views)

Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / How I Toasted A Female Bank Staff Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Toasted Him! by Pweety4me(f): 7:04am On Sep 03, 2011
grin

Basically i was in the drug-store yesterdai, saw this guy just drift past me, then i was in the que had to go back and get something so went out of it, when i came back he was there cheesy wink, he noticed me behind him so told me to go back infrnt(as if he knew i was there b4 or sumfin, what a gentleman) tongue ohhh he was wearing a white t-shirt, blue jeans, he's spectaculed(wears glasses), dark, chocolate & shiny,slim cool he should be atleast 6ft talll. . .i just felt like i should just hug him or sumfin smiley. . .even when i was done as we walked out d same time(he hadn't purchased much i assume) i caught a glimpse of his butt back view tongue, he looks nigerian to me what a guy. smiley
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Pweety4me(f): 7:16am On Sep 03, 2011
I wish i was on BB, i no fear to approach ooo grin tongue
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by sunnymimo(m): 7:18am On Sep 03, 2011
WOW, what a true feelings grin
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Russialane(m): 7:20am On Sep 03, 2011
tongue manbitch lol
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Pweety4me(f): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2011
sunnymimo:

WOW, what a true feelings grin

LMAO! I almost liked his calm demeanour smiley
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Andrew3(m): 7:35am On Sep 03, 2011
very soon it will be happening the other way round, guys we pretending while gurls do the approaching grin grin grin grin
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2011
Pweety4me:

I wish i was on BB, i no fear to approach ooo grin tongue
i hav got a feeling pweety wil soon end up toastin a guy, as opposed to the idea as she might seem. Mate, just ease on yourself and try learnin so you don't f up on d-day. . .Well, you can start practising with Corky joe! :-/
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Cuddlemii: 8:29am On Sep 03, 2011
Yep it happens. I saw one at the bank yesterday too. We were both looking at each other but he didn't just have the balls to say Hi so I left the bank when I was done. But I felt his gaze on me through out. Clean, composed, tall & meek, the way he spoke to the customer care even after much delay and misconduct on their own part was impressive. I think he does not live in Nigeria because of his tone & comportment. There was one time he bent to pick up some forms or so, his boxers was showing with some back skin, wow. Admire but don't touch wink wink
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by queenafric(f): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2011
Hey Pweety, u got me cracking dis morning. Nuffin do u joo. Do ya thing! @cuddlemii, did u actually felt tempted 2 touch? Be sincere.
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Cuddlemii: 8:49am On Sep 03, 2011
queenafric:

Hey Pweety, u got me cracking dis morning. Nuffin do u joo. Do ya thing! @cuddlemii, did u actually felt tempted 2 touch? Be sincere.

Nah I didn't Oh. I felt tempted to watch all day wink wink wink grin grin grin
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by queenafric(f): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2011
Lol! Well, since dude got no balls to say hi, then right thing is wot ya did. Maybe someday, u might bump into him again. Just maybe.
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 03, 2011
I'm still waiting for a thread that'll be titled "I TOASTED A GUY" (hope i wont be disappointed sha!)grin grin grin Ladies, seriously, y'all need a reality check on ya self o!***no offense*** This is 2011, next year is 2012! We are progressing, not regressing! How long you ladies would allow GOOD THINGS to pass you by all the time is left for una to decide o! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Mynd44: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2011
This is something else. Why create a topic because you saw some random guy somewhere and you liked him?
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2011
queenafric:

Lol! Well, since dude got no balls to say hi, then right thing is wot ya did. Maybe someday, u might bump into him again. Just maybe.
SMH!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Goldieluks: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2011
Oh these girls,next time go up to him and say 'hi' for goodness sakes,there's no harm in trying.
even if at the end,you guys didn't get to date,but you'll know in your heart that you tried.You don't let a
piece of chocolate pass ya like that,especially if your single girl.
shocked
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2011
Goldieluks:

[size=14pt]You don't let a piece of chocolate pass ya like that,especially if your single girl.[/size]

cool cool cool
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by BABE3: 9:53am On Sep 03, 2011
Pweety4me:

grin

ohhh he was wearing a white t-shirt, blue jeans, he's spectaculed(wears glasses), dark, chocolate & shiny,slim cool he should be atleast 6ft talll. . .i just felt like i should just hug him or sumfin smiley. . .even when i was done as we walked out d same time(he hadn't purchased much i assume) i caught a glimpse of his butt back view tongue, he looks nigerian to me what a guy. smiley

You never chop slap before? heheheh----

Cool story. Work on your balls. wink
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Cuddlemii: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2011
queenafric:

sexkillz:

I'm still waiting for a thread that'll be titled "I TOASTED A GUY" (hope i wont be disappointed sha!)grin grin grin Ladies, seriously, y'all need a reality check on ya self o!***no offense*** This is 2011, next year is 2012! We are progressing, not regressing! How long you ladies would allow GOOD THINGS to pass you by all the time is left for una to decide o! grin grin grin grin

Goldieluks:

Oh these girls,next time go up to him and say 'hi' for goodness sakes,there's no harm in trying.
even if at the end,you guys didn't get to date,but you'll know in your heart that you tried.You don't let a
shocked

Oh well I am a lover of good art but I never purchase. The height I can climb is to auction but the highest bidder still wins cool cool. Plus its not fun when u r predictable, mystery & curiosity get u the King shark and not fishes.
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Oh well I am a lover of good art but I never purchase. The height I can climb is to auction but the highest bidder still wins cool cool. Plus its not fun when u r predictable, mystery & curiosity get u the[b] King shark[/b] and not fishes.
Hellooooooo! The earlier you realize that you arent the ONLY ONE with your eyes on the KING SHARK, the better for you! Dont allow GOOD things pass you by because you want to come across as unpredictable & mysterious! Aim for a balance! wink
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by prettyjulie(f): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2011
Hey girl,i will advice you never to try that,all you needed to do was just to commend him for his looks nd it would just leave ur mind.
  You dont judge a book by its cover,u dnt know if he is a wolf in a sheep's clothing,be warned and dont be carried away by such things,hold ursef   Hey girl,i will advice you never to try that,all you needed to do was just to commend him for his looks nd it would just leave ur mind.
  You dont judge a book by its cover,u dnt know if he is a wolf in a sheep's clothing,be warned and dont be carried away by such things,hold ursef
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Pweety4me(f): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2011
prettyjulie:

Hey girl,i will advice you never to try that,all you needed to do was just to commend him for his looks nd it would just leave your mind.
   You dont judge a book by its cover,u dnt know if he is a wolf in a sheep's clothing,be warned and dont be carried away by such things,hold ursef   Hey girl,i will advice you never to try that,all you needed to do was just to commend him for his looks nd it would just leave your mind.
   You dont judge a book by its cover,u dnt know if he is a wolf in a sheep's clothing,be warned and dont be carried away by such things,hold ursef

Lol u said it thrice it's sinking in, well i wll do so next time, just dat i was a bit taken aback and i don't know if it's right undecided

BABE!:

You never chop slap before? heheheh----

Cool story. Work on your balls. wink

Sharrap u dey madt?abi na your man?shurrup 4 dia about work on balls. . .do i look like a man 2 yu? angry grin tongue

As if yu can just approach a man like that(or maybe yu do)
undecided

Goldieluks:

shocked
Ok but i don't approach guys he is Nigerian grin lipsrsealed
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Goldieluks: 10:28am On Sep 03, 2011
Pweety4me:

Lol u said it thrice it's sinking in, well i wll do so next time, just dat i was a bit taken aback and i don't know if it's right undecided
Sharrap u dey madt?abi na your man?shurrup 4 dia about work on balls. . .do i look like a man 2 yu? angry grin tongue

undecided
Ok but i don't approach guys he is Nigerian grin lipsrsealed

You don't approach Nigerian guys?Ok,good for you babes. wink
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by BABE3: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2011
Pweety4me:

[

Ewo. (lol) Aunty pweety don vex. E ma binu.

Yh, I do and can "approach" a guy like that. You want tips?  wink
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Pweety4me(f): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2011
Goldieluks:

You don't approach Nigerian guys?Ok,good for you babes. wink
I don't approach guys and especially won't be apporaching a NIGERIAN guy unless. . .

BABE!:

Ewo. (lol) Aunty pweety don vex. E ma binu.

Yh, I do and can "approach" a guy like that. You want tips? wink

No
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Goldieluks: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2011
Pweety4me:

I don't approach guys and especially won't be apporaching a NIGERIAN guy unless. . .
No

Unless? undecided
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Pweety4me(f): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2011
sexkillz:

[/b]
cool cool cool
Take of ya shades. . .i am not single ooo cheesy tongue

Goldieluks:

Unless? undecided
Wait, is this how u greet me after all u did? angry
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Goldieluks: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2011
Pweety4me:

Take of ya shades. . .i am not single ooo cheesy tongue
Wait, is this how u greet me after all u did? angry

what was that? shocked
and besides i asked u a simple question,which you cunningly ignored,the other day.
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Pweety4me(f): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2011
I don't know if we can still be friends embarassed
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Goldieluks: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2011
Forget it,i don't wanna be friends with ya,
your tight fist to simple questions.
undecided undecided embarassed
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by deor03(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2011
Goldieluks:

shocked

Good advice  but could backfire at times.

Earlier this year, i was in customer care unit in a  Zenith bank branch somewhere on the island. The bank has a tradition of having mirrors all over, and after sometime, I noticed the full round fresh pretty girl on the queue trying to consult a teller.

We both noticed each other after some time and we kept having our eyes locked on each other.

She finished before me and then she walked towards the customer care unit, and I was 1000% sure that she was coming to see one of the customer care agents.

Only for her to walk straight to me and confidently said "hi", I replied but till now i have no idea of what i said in response.

The she shocked me by telling me straight up that, " I think I am attracted to you"
My response was a disconnected and a bit load " What did you say?"

And she repeated same thing, maybe in another form
My response was a confused silence

The obviously smarter  girl just said, " just joking", with a wide smile said "Nice meeting you" and She stepped out of the bank.

I was completely caught off guard and felt very bad.
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2011
^^^^ grin grin grin grin LMAO! Dude! Tell me your are not regretting your dulling! grin grin grin
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Goldieluks: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2011
deor03:

Good advice  but could backfire at times.

Earlier this year, i was in customer care unit in a  Zenith bank branch somewhere on the island. The bank has a tradition of having mirrors all over, and after sometime, I noticed the full round fresh pretty girl on the queue trying to consult a teller.

We both noticed each other after some time and we kept having our eyes locked on each other.

She finished before me and then she walked towards the customer care unit, and I was 1000% sure that she was coming to see one of the customer care agents.

Only for her to walk straight to me and confidently said "hi",  I replied but till now i have no idea of what i said in response.

The she shocked me by telling me straight up that, " I think I am attracted to you"
My response was a disconnected and a bit load " What did you say?"

And she repeated same thing, maybe in another form
My response was a confused silence

The obviously smarter  girl just said, " just joking",  with a wide smile said "Nice meeting you" and She stepped out of the bank.

I was completely caught off guard and felt very bad.  

Very good story you just gave there,
but come to think of it,not all guys would react the way you did,some would go on to say 'hi'
and maybe have a little chat with the girl.I think it solely depend on one's personal exposure really.
But it sort of backfired to you,cause its like your feeling bad about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? / How To Look HANDSOME in 2013:: 5 Major Tips!! / A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.