Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Please I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice (922 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This. / I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice by Faithful97: 11:16am On Jun 10, 2021
Please I need your advice and pardon me for my grammatical errors.

I have been dating my now ex boyfriend since 2016, but I discovered he is a cheat towards the end of 2017, I told her sis about it, her elder sister informed their mum.

The mum and his sis scolded him and reassured me to be patient, I even reported him to his best friend, despite everything he never change. This keeps happening almost every month, new girl new month, but her friends and relatives keep repeating same thing.

The mum, sis and his friends keep saying I am the main girl, that I should be patient.
this guy cheated till the extent that he dated my boss daughter, my colleagues at school, even my church members.

And if I ask him why he is acting that way, he will say "I don't know, I need prayers"...whenever I tell him I am no more interested, he will say he knows I can't leave him, that if I go, I will surely come back to him, he doesn't feel remorse about his actions. I even fasted and prayed for him but he doesn't turn a new leaf. His attitude affected my life, my mental health, even my grades at school.

I told him towards mid of last year that I am no more interested, I even informed his relatives about my decision. Since then have not been in touch with him. His mum keep calling that I should come and see her so that we can reconcile, I refuse.

Earlier this year I met another guy, we started dating, things are going pretty well between us.
My ex realised that I am now happy without him, he keeps calling and disturbing me that he is ready to be serious, that we should get married next year.

I later discovered that it's one of my friends that told him about my new relationship, all my friends keep asking me to go back to him that cheating doesn't mean anything as long as it is from a man.

There's a cousin who's older than me that I always see as role model, I told her about it, she also asked me to go back to my ex, because it's been long I known him, and because a man is a cheat does not mean anything. That men are scarce, do I know what the new guy is going to do?

I am really confused right now, I am happy with the new guy, I noticed a lot of changes in my life, I don't have reason to overthink or feel depressed, this new guy care about my future, achievements and greatness, all his words and behaviour is all about how am going to be successful.

Please someone should advice me.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by lilvicky68(m): 11:20am On Jun 10, 2021
You are happy with the new guy then what are you looking for again.. make the rest people gerrat with their advice..

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Bola146(f): 11:26am On Jun 10, 2021
grin I hate that saying that a man must cheat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Who are their role models Must you choose to follow bad examples? Nonsense! please my dear sister, kindly make yourself happy! Nobody will cry with you when the mumu ex breaks up with you again... You have seen the signs, forward ever! Backward never! Enjoy your new relationship jare cool

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Blacknote: 11:27am On Jun 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Montaque(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2021
Here is my take.

Please, whatever decision you take in this situation, don't, i repeat, don't think it is ever normal for a man to cheat. That it is rampant does not mean it is right. I want to be modest here, but there are still men who don't do that and will never do. If I am a woman, I won't even consider having anything sexual to do with a man who has shown me he can cheat habitually. Sometimes it better to be alone than in bad company. Its a worse situation to be in a marriage rocked by infidelity. You know what you want - so look for YOUR husband, not A husband.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by DaddyRochie1642: 11:51am On Jun 10, 2021
Listen and Listen very good,

According to your story, you're Lamentating about how your Ex Boyfriend Cheats, ... Cheating in Men means nothing to them, why, because a Man knows where his Heart Truely Lies.

Men mostly Cheat for "Sex" and thats just it, a man can have a "Diva" as a wife or girlfriend and still cheat with a woman of "Lower Status" that cannot even be compared side by side with his "Diva Wife".

A man Having Sex with another woman outside of his "girlfriend" or "Wife" is not Cheating in a man's dictionary as long as he's still performing his Responsibilities to his Family, his "Wife" or "Main Chick",..... The Real Cheating only comes in when that man starts transferring his Affection, his attention, his time and Resources to the other woman that's when "Cheating" comes into play.

Alot of Experienced Older women know this Fact I just stated up there.

Alot of females don't seem to get this, you have to have unique qualities, characters and traits for you to be ranking number one in a man's Mind to the extent that no matter where that man finds himself and even if he decides to "cheat", in his mind, the woman he cheated with, he'll start comparing her with you and those your unique qualities that captured his heart.

Haven't you asked yourself why those men that "Cheat" alot still come back to their wife and still Stick to their wife like super glue? .... it is because those "ladies" he cheats with outside have no unique character/traits that can be compared to his wife's own unique character/traits, that's why despite being a "Cheat", he still comes home back to his Wife and still performs his Responsibilities.

If you doubt what I said, if you have a good relationship with your mother ask your mother "how many times your Father Cheated on her since the got married", ... If your mother is honest, she will tell you the truth, and tell her to Educate you more on what I said above.

Alot of Married Women know their Husband Cheats but as long as the man performs his duties and Responsibilities in the Family, the have no problem with it.... It's only when the man stops performing his duties and responsibilities in the family, all Hell breaks Loose grin grin grin

Everything I wrote up there is Reality.
If you choose to continue in "Fantasy", the choice is yours.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Buhariamustgo28: 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
Faithful97:

I have been dating my now ex boyfriend since 2016, but I discovered he is a cheat towards the end of 2017, I told her sis about it, her elder sister informed their mum.

The mum and his sis scolded him and reassured me to be patient, I even reported him to his best friend, despite everything he never change. This keeps happening almost every month, new girl new month, but her friends and relatives keep repeating same thing.

The mum, sis and his friends keep saying I am the main girl, that I should be patient.
this guy cheated till the extent that he dated my boss daughter, my colleagues at school, even my church members.

And if I ask him why he is acting that way, he will say "I don't know, I need prayers"...whenever I tell him I am no more interested, he will say he knows I can't leave him, that if I go, I will surely come back to him, he doesn't feel remorse about his actions. I even fasted and prayed for him but he doesn't turn a new leaf. His attitude affected my life, my mental health, even my grades at school.

I told him towards mid of last year that I am no more interested, I even informed his relatives about my decision. Since then have not been in touch with him. His mum keep calling that I should come and see her so that we can reconcile, I refuse.

Earlier this year I met another guy, we started dating, things are going pretty well between us.
My ex realised that I am now happy without him, he keeps calling and disturbing me that he is ready to be serious, that we should get married next year.

I later discovered that it's one of my friends that told him about my new relationship, all my friends keep asking me to go back to him that cheating doesn't mean anything as long as it is from a man.

There's a cousin who's older than me that I always see as role model, I told her about it, she also asked me to go back to my ex, because it's been long I known him, and because a man is a cheat does not mean anything. That men are scarce, do I know what the new guy is going to do?

I am really confused right now, I am happy with the new guy, I noticed a lot of changes in my life, I don't have reason to overthink or feel depressed, this new guy care about my future, achievements and greatness, all his words and behaviour is all about how am going to be successful.

if they say make una day use una headquarters una no go gree, which one be say he knows that you can't do without him? As persay na him house heavenly gate is? That one is not enough reason for you to prove him wrong she?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
Hi babes. if you ever go back to your cheating ex,I'll personally swear for you with the hunger vested in me.

Your mental health is more important. Don't go back to ur vomit. I wish you the best!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by AutoChick4U(f): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
Faithful97:

Stop asking ladies around about ur relationship. Better stick to d new guy. Block d old fooool

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2021
.check siggyundecided .
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by AmgMakanaki(m): 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
I won’t bother to advice you because I know you would still go back angry
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Faithful97: 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
Bola146:
grin I hate that saying that a man must cheat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Who are their role models Must you choose to follow bad examples? Nonsense! please my dear sister, kindly make yourself happy! Nobody will cry with you when the mumu ex breaks up with you again... You have seen the signs, forward ever! Backward never! Enjoy your new relationship jare cool
thank you
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Faithful97: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

According to your story, you're Lamentating about how your Ex Boyfriend Cheats, ... Cheating in Men means nothing to them, why, because a Man knows where his Heart Truely Lies.

Men mostly Cheat for "Sex" and thats just it, a man can have a "Diva" as a wife or girlfriend and still cheat with a woman of "Lower Status" that cannot even be compared side by side with his "Diva Wife".

A man Having Sex with another woman outside of his "girlfriend" or "Wife" is not Cheating in a man's dictionary as long as he's still performing his Responsibilities to his Family, his "Wife" or "Main Chick",..... The Real Cheating only comes in when that man starts transferring his Affection, his attention, his time and Resources to the other woman that's when "Cheating" comes into play.

Alot of Experienced Older women know this Fact I just stated up there, .... alot of you females don't seem to get this, you have to have unique qualities, characters and traits for you to be ranking number one in a man's Mind to the extent that no matter where that man finds himself and even if he decides to "cheat", in his mind, the woman he cheated with, he'll start comparing her with you and those your unique qualities that captured his heart.

Haven't you asked yourself why those men that "Cheat" alot still come back to their wife and still Stick to their wife like super glue, it is because those "ladies" he cheats with outside have no unique character/traits that can be compared to your own unique character/traits, that's why despite being a "Cheat", he still comes home and still performs his Responsibilities.

If you doubt what I said, if you have a good relationship with your mother ask your mother "how many times your Father Cheated on her since the got married", ... If your mother is honest, she will tell you the truth, and tell her to Educate you more on what I said above.

Alot of Married Women know their Husband Cheats but as long as the man performs his duties and Responsibilities in the Family, the have no problem with it.... It's only when the man stops performing his duties and responsibilities in the family, all Hell breaks Loose grin grin grin
uhmmmm
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Getdabag: 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
angryhe sabi cheat he sabi cheat but na una go dey share toto like party rice dey spread disease pass

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by enuk80(m): 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Alot of Experienced Older women know this Fact I just stated up there.

Alot of females don't seem to get this, you have to have unique qualities, characters and traits for you to be ranking number one in a man's Mind to the extent that no matter where that man finds himself and even if he decides to "cheat", in his mind, the woman he cheated with, he'll start comparing her with you and those your unique qualities that captured his heart.

Haven't you asked yourself why those men that "Cheat" alot still come back to their wife and still Stick to their wife like super glue? .... it is because those "ladies" he cheats with outside have no unique character/traits that can be compared to his wife's own unique character/traits, that's why despite being a "Cheat", he still comes home back to his Wife and still performs his Responsibilities.

Everything I wrote up there is Reality.
If you choose to continue in "Fantasy", the choice is yours.

This is so true. When a man cheats with another woman, he doesn't attach emotions to it. He sees it as normal fun and nothing more but he treasures the one he loves most and he doesn't joke with her.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by idibe24(m): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
Buhariamustgo28:
if they say make una day use una headquarters una no go gree, which one be say he knows that you can't do without him? As persay na him house heavenly gate is? That one is not enough reason for you to prove him wrong she?
over since 4years plus u still stay with a guy that is cheating on u, very bad of u,u better run for ur life
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Cholls(m): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Your Fiancee's Phone Fall Into This Pit / Not Legally Married But Want To Sue Him / This Is The Real Definition Of The Word 'LOVE'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.