Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity (30992 Views)

Bobrisky: A Shameless, Disorderly And Idle Institution - Odinkalu Replies EFCC / Mali Coup: Jonathan, Other West African Leaders Arrive In Bamako / Nigeria, 5 Other West African Countries Condemn Renaming Of CFA Franc To ECO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by Belial06: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
[s]
Sebastine1994:
I love buhari

I wish he was gay.

I would have joined our penis together

watch buhari scream during anal sex.

then Yusuf buhari would hold the Torchlight
[/s]

Faggōt
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I love buhari

I wish he was gay.

I would have joined our penis together

watch buhari scream during anal sex.

then Yusuf buhari would hold the Torchlight

Westin person no go see for this corntree wey we de so

2 Likes

Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by techWriter1: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
Did you know Having acquaintances from other CIVILIZATIONS makes you more creative a research found
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by abokimallam: 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
Can someone define the word SURPLUS for me!!! You are in darkness and you say you have surplus to export.
Oh!, Bola Tinubu, you impose this dullard as collective surfering on Nigeria because he promised to handover to you as president. It shall not be well with you.
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by doverulez(m): 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
Welcome to the dawn of black foolishness.... unutilized power? is that even a word?

Kindly check out my signature and thank me later
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by naija1stnigar(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
Heeheee! Nawao, see next level of stupidity, now it is clear to that under buhari foolishness is a free gift of nature.

1 Like

Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by pieces18: 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Mheen! So, we even had surplus of electric yet several places are still in darkness shocked Nigeria is a funny country.

The kind of strange things happening in this country is a course to be studied.

What do you expect when Nigeria has become a family / ethnic business.?
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by clothingonline(m): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
Transmission and distribution section of electricity in Nigeria is.not working

Men clothing payment on delivery strictly low wholesale price
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by CSTRR: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
It's not that they are not useful.
It's not even enough for Nigeria.

It's because we don't have a modern transmission system.

So they took the lazy way out by selling it.
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by nurudeen181(m): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
tobtap:
Na joke be dis... How can you sell power we no need... When no part of Nigeria get 24hrs electricity... Omo... Dis leaders are clueless.. Quota system elites will destroy dis nation undecided
who told you no part of nigeria gets 24hrs of ectricity..make your reseadch well please..... light dey some places no be all though
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by SAMIexx: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nigeria will never be better if we have the kind of leaders we still have today. Never. I give up

1 Like

Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Mheen! So, we even had surplus of electric yet several places are still in darkness shocked Nigeria is a funny country.

I’m shocked my bro! We mostly get electricity for 4 hours in 48hours.

If no president can solve this issue of electricity then we have never had a president.

1 Like

Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by CarlsJaz567(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
Many news about decisions purportedly being made on behalf of us in Nigeria can really mess up with one's mental health!

Talking about selling off unutilized electricity when almost everywhere are in perpetual darkness! Seems to me like the height of craziness!

1 Like

Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by kuuljay(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
There is enough power available just that discos refuse to buy giving the excuse that them no dey sell am finish and they don't make profit because of power theft

1 Like

Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by Olamilekan08(m): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
Did I just read "idle electricity" or Nigeria is planning on scamming them?

1 Like

Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by DrSamOnowu87(m): 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??
Having friends from other cultures makes you more creative, a study found.

cool
Including fulani? God forbid.
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by StreetMedia: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
DoctorDree:
No be juju be that
Na confirm juju.

Those still believing in this country. Continue.

For me and my household, we are done!.

1 Like

Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by MarxMike(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
grin grin Anytime I want to take a break and have a good laugh, I just check the headlines and sure enough.. gbam.. Another joke from the national comedians.. grin grin
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by IkengaRussell(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
We don't have any 'Unutilised' electricity jor..The truth is that they are now selling electricity meant for Nigerians to raise money for their usual nefarious and corrupt practices..
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by rajiedreez: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
Idle ke, idle nawo, how? when ? Where is the idle electricity when I don't have electricity in my area for almost 2weeks

1 Like

Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by peniel465(m): 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

The issue with the Nigerian power sector is not generation but transmission and distribution. Electrical power engineering can roughly be categorised under generation, transmission (distribution) and Application..
So that's why you keep hearing so and so MW of energy was produced in a year but still, the average Nigerian does not see any improvement in his power supply.. So our issue here is transmission and distribution.. The excesses from the generation is what they intend to sell..
Note, I'm not supporting the Govt oo.. They have failed woefully..
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by realray(m): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
fools nowhere in Nigeria can boast of 24hrs constant light for just seven days with out taking it and yet u want to sell it out....foolzz
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by SANDAT(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
Blame distribution companies for refusing to accept all power supplied to them.
DannyJ19:
my area dey suffer light matter yet we get idle electricity to sell.
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

I swear..... Courses like economical looting strategy, development of corruption, statistical analysis of money diversion, graphical representation of borrowing outside, laplace transform of money embezzlement, .. You can add yoursssss
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by Aliyumas(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
You are right my brother. Nigeria need to be studied. Some times I wonder if truly Nigeria is a country or some sort of strange... God bless Nigerians but Nigeria needs a Deliverance
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by resourcedude: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2021
SO FUNNY!!!
CHAI WHO DID THIS TO NIGERIA?
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by Brushstrokes20: 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
Pathetic! Nigeria is being RULED by a bunch of incompetent, archaic, self serving THIEVES and scrums.
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by Udumeh: 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
Which type of story be this! Because your cousins spread beyond coast of Nigeria, everything must be auctioned?
I have witnessed darkness enough to accept this offer! Also give the country to them to manage.
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by Tundex911: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
And you still telling us or rather lying to us say this is Africa Gaint...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by clems88(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
I Taya for this � corntree for 3 months now no light for Orita. If them manage bring is at night for 1 hour and they keep bringing bill
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by Yankee101: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2021
Exporting when u don't have enough at home?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu / Don’t Pay For Bail Again—police IG Warns Nigerians / Pictures From Wike's Campaign Rally In Oyigbo Local Government, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.