Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity (31167 Views)

Dr Olufunimilayo Takes Down Sen. Ben Bruce After 'buy Nigeria' Tweet / Mali Coup: Jonathan, Other West African Leaders Arrive In Bamako / Nigeria, 5 Other West African Countries Condemn Renaming Of CFA Franc To ECO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by Coldshisha: 11:32am On Jun 10, 2021
Orisirisi

We barely have Electricity for few hours a week yet we are selling more out
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by Prettylima(f): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2021
T
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by Mightymanna(m): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2021
H
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by easyhacq(m): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2021
Which God do we offend in this country. Our ONLY country is in darkness, and our leaders are selling what we don't have in abundance to other countries.

embarassed We really need divine help.

2 Likes

Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by drealcivilceno(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Mheen! So, we even had surplus of electric yet several places are still in darkness shocked Nigeria is a funny country.

The kind of strange things happening in this country is a course to be studied.

You don't know...

NERC has been crying since but Nigerians are not interested, you people like suffering. so be it.
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by Deborah98(f): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2021
DannyJ19:
my area dey suffer light matter yet we get idle electricity to sell.
my dear the thing tire me...
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by drealcivilceno(m): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2021
tobtap:
Na joke be dis... How can you sell power we no need... When no part of Nigeria get 24hrs electricity... Omo... Dis leaders are clueless.. Quota system elites will destroy dis nation undecided

How, they are not the only problem.
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by meolaniyi(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2021
Nigeria importing what the have and exporting what they don't have

4 Likes

Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by BruncleZuma: 11:40am On Jun 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by Amadi84: 11:41am On Jun 10, 2021
And we are in darkness now!
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by mbak(m): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2021
Nigeria importing what the have and exporting what they don't have
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by adedayourt(m): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2021
It is very disheartening when you read this kind of things as a Nigerian. Knowing well that a country that cannot guarantee 12hrs uninterrupted power supply is selling excess power to neighboring countries.

3 Likes

Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by KingTom(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2021
yacagi4649:
Follow up
Ryan Giggs grin
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by frankoben(m): 11:44am On Jun 10, 2021
Le124:

https://punchng.com/four-wafrican-countries-to-buy-nigerias-idle-electricity/

Sell unused power to others in a country where power supply is grossly inefficient. I wonder if these gaunt old motherfuckers leave their brains in one place and then make public statements like this one from another location devoid of any brain in their numb skull.

1 Like

Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by Skillsnigeria: 11:44am On Jun 10, 2021
Thank God I now generate my own electricity through solar, if they like, they can even sell nepa to other africa countries

1 Like

Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by Bluffly: 11:44am On Jun 10, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Mheen! So, we even had surplus of electric yet several places are still in darkness shocked Nigeria is a funny country.

Poor distribution system is a major culprit and unfortunately DISCOs are doing nothing to overhaul it but rather looking at how milk Nigerians dry

2 Likes

Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by Ehinjuola: 11:47am On Jun 10, 2021
Mtchweeew....

So we even had electricity in surplus..

N my village never had electricity for the past 2 years.

Nawa ooo

#Nigeria my country#

#Where are we going#
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by FBIBOT(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2021
I don't understand this country.... Why so focused on exporting power your citizens are crying for...... Power supply dropped throughout the federation and no reason was given now they are telling us they want to sell idle power

2 Likes

Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by Eriokanmi: 11:48am On Jun 10, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Distribution is where the problem lies
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2021
This is wickedness. We have surplus yet many places have no electricity. The one supplied is epileptic yet we want to export!!! What kind of country is this? I can see why Nigerians lives don't matter to them. You keep wondering why people are being kidnapped and killed, house farmlands and different sources of people's livelihood are being destroyed on daily basis with no response from the government. Wickedness everywhere

1 Like

Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by abuyazid22(m): 11:52am On Jun 10, 2021
God pls forgive me if I ever said " To serve Nigeria with all my strength" because I'm not going to fulfill that pledge....

1 Like

Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by mormoney85(m): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

i don't know if am reading this news wrongly or the writer wrote it wrongly

1 Like

Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by emeraldlife: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2021
ayatt:
I don't think Nigeria can ever have stable electricity..

Never!

Nigeria can and it's very soon.
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by Timfreds(m): 11:56am On Jun 10, 2021
Just imagine this. Nigerians are living in darkness, yet we want to supply surplus power to other countries.
This is pure wickedness.
Nigeria is finish.
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by Chirowman(m): 11:56am On Jun 10, 2021
Is this a joke or dream ,since I was born .I have never seen 12hrs electricity in Nigeria , it's kponkponjinus as in its finished.

1 Like

Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by Josywhyte: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2021
We don't have enough power supply and barely have light for 3hrs and these fools wanna sell the little we have to our neighbouring countries. Damn! What kind of a mad administration is this? Do these guys wanna take us back to slave trade? I swear eh,Buhari worst pass indiamin and Satan himself
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2021
grin

Idle when we dont even have light some are idle and unused?
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by Litmus: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2021
Jamesrock:
A useless country is removing the Log of wood in another person eyes while their own is still on...

Shame! Shame! Shame!!

Are you okay?
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by mrkings84(m): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2021
ceejay80s:
Its better dem kuku buy the whole Nigeria with everybody in it

Tueh..... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by selemempe: 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
Fulani quotasystem has ruined Nigeria
Re: Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity by platido(m): 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nigeria is been rule by fools. Some part of its suffer blackout. And yet they're planning to sell out to other countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Proclaims 8th Lagos State House Of Assembly (see Photos) / 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu / Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.